Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Who is your favourite character? <3333
Strong Bad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Strong Mad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Strong Sad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Homestar Runner 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Homsar 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Marzipan 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Coach Z 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Bubs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The Cheat 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
The King of Town 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Poopsmith 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Pom Pom 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Homestar Runner opinions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:51 pm 

I just hate Homestar Runner and Homsar, because they have this chin that sticks out, and Strong Bad looks like an alien, Strong Mad looks really ugly, Bubs is also wierd looking (it isn't funny at all), Coach Z is really skinny and talks wierdly, The King of Town is really fat and isn't a good drawing, the Poopsmith is very filthy and ugly, Marzipan doesn't have any hands (so does Homestar Runner, Homsar and the King of Town) and The Cheat squeaks and looks like a tan-coloured toad. I just like Pom Pom, because he doesn't act like a loser, and it is an excellent drawing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post subject: SPAZing @ homsar
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:03 pm 

WHO HERE THINKS THAT HOMSAR SUCKS? cuz I do! Well, at least everyone at my school does. And we're not losers. GOT that? yeah like homsar has a chin sticking out, and his voice is really slow and dummy (which doesn't make it funny), and yes i like pom pom. It's big and yello!

Post subject: Re: Homestar Runner opinions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:33 pm 

Strong Badia wrote:
I just hate Homestar Runner and Homsar, because they have this chin that sticks out, and Strong Bad looks like an alien, Strong Mad looks really ugly, Bubs is also wierd looking (it isn't funny at all), Coach Z is really skinny and talks wierdly, The King of Town is really fat and isn't a good drawing, the Poopsmith is very filthy and ugly, Marzipan doesn't have any hands (so does Homestar Runner, Homsar and the King of Town) and The Cheat squeaks and looks like a tan-coloured toad. I just like Pom Pom, because he doesn't act like a loser, and it is an excellent drawing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ummm... why do you even watch Homestar Cartoons if you hate 10 out of the 12 characters? the only ones you didn't dump on were Strong Sad and Pom Pom.
Also I think there has already been a "who's your favorite character?" poll.

Post subject: Re: SPAZing @ homsar
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:31 pm 

Strong Badia wrote:
WHO HERE THINKS THAT HOMSAR SUCKS? cuz I do! Well, at least everyone at my school does. And we're not losers. GOT that? yeah like homsar has a chin sticking out, and his voice is really slow and dummy (which doesn't make it funny), and yes i like pom pom. It's big and yello!

Yeah....

AP'd!!!!

I've always wanted to do that.

Nice double post by the way. If you are going to be a functioning member of this forum, don't do that. And search your topics. Otherwise, have a good time on the wiki forum and try not to suck. :p Just kidding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:46 pm 

ABP'd and should be in Characters anyway, so I think I'll just lock this one.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]