Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:05 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
ready for prime time wrote:
Cybernetic Teenybopper wrote:
last night, i had a dream that the 150th email came out. it was called 'underground lair'. i can't remember seeing it but we can get an idea what it's about. although, i remember it's acessible from strong mad's closet, so we can guess why he doesn't use it much.

Woooah. Dude. That sounds like a wickedly awesome e-mail. If that isn't done... you should totally send him an e-mail asking about his underground lair. I'd love to see that!

that's my email! nobody else send it! *growls, clutching monitor*

UPDATE: okay, it's sent.

Hey! They mentioned underground lairs in 150! Ooooh... *doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:05 pm 

I had a dream there was a game genie code for Super Mario Bros. and you would play as Strong Bad :sb:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:54 am 

last night, i had a dream that the 150th email came out. it was called 'underground lair'. i can't remember seeing it but we can get an idea what it's about. although, i remember it's acessible from strong mad's closet, so we can guess why he doesn't use it much.

Woooah. Dude. That sounds like a wickedly awesome e-mail. If that isn't done... you should totally send him an e-mail asking about his underground lair. I'd love to see that!

that's my email! nobody else send it! *growls, clutching monitor*

UPDATE: okay, it's sent.

Hey! They mentioned underground lairs in 150! Ooooh... *doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...*

yeah, but not enough. hey, what was that thing you did? '50's horror SFX?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:13 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Twilight Zone theme. If I was doing 1950's horror, it's be "VWEEK! VWEEK! VWEEK!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:14 am 

ohhh.....twilight zone. i was thinking like that waily noise.
like i was saying,
i had a dream last night. i was watching a documentary on TV titled Trogdor: World Burnination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:06 am 

No, but I had a dream that my dad threw a party and that I found Moby with a broken leg by the bathroom the other day! Does that count?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:08 am 

That counts as being a totally weird dream, but not a H*R dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:04 pm 

i had a dream about a new Dangeresque and SB was on top of Bub's stand and he was dropping hot irons on people. do not ask me why.
(like you could)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:34 pm 

ohhh.....twilight zone. i was thinking like that waily noise.
like i was saying,
i had a dream last night. i was watching a documentary on TV titled Trogdor: World Burnination.

"Walking with Trogdor. Tonight at 9."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:06 pm 

I think all of my dreams involve one of the H*R people. My last one was the intro song where Homestar says everybody, except in my dream it lasted for several hours. Trogdor came in and set Homestar on fire. Homestar turned into a mushroom which caused Trogdor to step on Stinkoman. Then Bubs lost his head. The King of Town became anorexic at the sight of a headless Bubs. Strong Mad suddenly became a genious. I woke up in the hope that the insanity would end. Now I am glad because I know that these things will never ever ever ever ever ever happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:08 pm 

My dreams are varied from 1st-3rd person. They usually involve me teleporting to random places and meeting random people, often H*R characters or sonic characters. I often appear in hamster cages, where strong sad is in the wheel, and he seems to recognise me each time I appear, like
*I appear in hamster cage and look over at wheel. Strong sad is running in it*
SS: Hey, you here again? I saw you last night too.

It's like a running gag. I'll tell my dreams properly if people want me to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:23 pm 

I had one dream where there was leopard in my backyard. For what reason, I don't know, but it was there. So my family tried to baricade the door, but Strong Sad (who is definetly a member of my family!), is still out there, and the leopard rips out his jugula.

So later, the leopard is still downstairs, so my dad and I try to fight it away. We are armed with nothing but cusions. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

We are creeping down the stairs, the leopard pounces, and somehow I block him with the cusion. Long story short, we are down one cusion.

So he pounces again. Long story short, we are short one jugula.

WAKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT TIME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:25 pm 

It wasn't centred around Homestar... but I once had a dream involving a television, with Homestar being shown on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:30 am 

I never in my whole life have had a Homestar dream, although I really wish for one. It'd be so cool!

It's graham-cracker-rific!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:09 am 

I still haven't had a single H*R related dream since the weird jungle-movie one I already mentioned... which is weird, because I have strange dreams ALL THE TIME. Though I do tend to forget most of them. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:11 am 

I'm REALLY tired tonite. When that happens I can usually think about something right before I got to bed. So I'll think about some cool think with HR this time. Alright!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:41 am 

Hah, I had a really weird one a few nights a go. A wonderfully slashy one, o' course. xD

Let us have a wondeful little explanation~

So, Homestar and Strong Bad were walking around in a grocery store (don't ask me why), and for some reason Strong Bad...tackles Homestar. And for the rest of the dream i had about them, they were rolling around on the floor giggling, kissing, what have you. But then they actually stopped for a while to discuss the eeeevils of cheating on Marzi. Aaaand then they put on more sickening displays of lovey-dovey boyfriendism.

I loved it. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:24 am 

Checkot Fige wrote:
Hah, I had a really weird one a few nights a go. A wonderfully slashy one, o' course. xD

So, Homestar and Strong Bad were walking around in a grocery store (don't ask me why), and for some reason Strong Bad...tackles Homestar. And for the rest of the dream i had about them, they were rolling around on the floor giggling, kissing, what have you. But then they actually stopped for a while to discuss the eeeevils of cheating on Marzi. Aaaand then they put on more sickening displays of lovey-dovey boyfriendism.

I loved it. <3

You've been reading Jenny and Musachan's RP, haven't you? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:39 am 

Einoo T. Spork wrote:
Checkot Fige wrote:

I loved it. <3

:eek: . I just don't know what to say to that. I've never had a homestar dream. Then again, I don't remember any of my dreams, just vague ideas of what they're about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:09 am 

Einoo T. Spork wrote:
Checkot Fige wrote:

I loved it. <3

*Stomps around*

WHY MUST EVERY PIEVE OF HOMESTAR SLASH BE RELATED TO THEM?!

...But...yes, I have. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:14 am 

Checkot Fige wrote:
Einoo T. Spork wrote:

*Stomps around*

WHY MUST EVERY PIEVE OF HOMESTAR SLASH BE RELATED TO THEM?!

...But...yes, I have. xD

That even explains the grocery store bit, since in one part H*R and SB go shopping.

I stopped reading that thing at about chapter 90. It's something like 120+ chapters now. People... with too much... time on their hands, oh, I said people... with way too... much time on their haaaaaands!

Post subject: Weird H*R Dream...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:11 pm 

Last night I had a dream that Homestar and me were in a 3D swamp, and he helped me win a football game against Strong Bad's team.And Marzipan gave us all a peice of chocolate pie.Man, that was probably the weirdest dream I ever had...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:44 pm 

Last night I dreamt they released an hour-long, TV-MA special: I was watching it, nd nothing TV-Ma happened, just homestar talking to Marzipan and every once in a while they would look like SNES graphics or some weird watercolor painting versions of themselves. After that, a game popped up were you were Strong Bad in a mine cart running around collecting gold nuggets in a mine.

a few weeks ago, I dreamt that the site was over, and that there would be no more updates. They released a little documentary on the site, and said that they were happy to end it with 151 emails and a Folky Tale.

Last edited by Blue on Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:20 am 

Blue wrote:
Last night I dreamt they released an hour-long, TV-MA special: I was watching it, nd nothing TV-Ma happened, just homestar talking to Marzipan and every once in a while they would look like SNES graphics or some weird watercolor painting versions of themselves. After that, a game popped up were you were Strong Bad in a mine cart running around collecting gold niggets in a mine.

Methinks your brain needs to learn the Tv ratings system better! My dream last night was more TV-MA than that, as it involved skimpy cheerleader outfits and rich demon tycoons being stabbed with icicles. But, uh, that's something else entirely.

Though SNES graphics are blocky, so you never know. That mine cart game sounds kinda familiar...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:27 pm 

Just got up, I had a Homestar dream last night. Strong Bad replaced Freddie Mercury in Queen (but I don't remember him singing) and the Cheat seemed to have replaced Roger Taylor (on drums), although I don't remember seeing Brian May or John Deacon in there. And now I'm sure I remember seeing Strong Bad in Freddie Mercury's yellow Wembley-jacket somewhere on the site! It's somewhere... I KNOW IT IS!

Well, that's what you get for listening to Queen songs all day followed by Strong Bad Sings at 2:00AM.

100TH POST!!!

Congratulation! Story is happy end! Challenge again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:22 pm 

Plastique wrote:
Just got up, I had a Homestar dream last night. Strong Bad replaced Freddie Mercury in Queen (but I don't remember him singing) and the Cheat seemed to have replaced Roger Taylor (on drums), although I don't remember seeing Brian May or John Deacon in there. And now I'm sure I remember seeing Strong Bad in Freddie Mercury's yellow Wembley-jacket somewhere on the site! It's somewhere... I KNOW IT IS!

Well, that's what you get for listening to Queen songs all day followed by Strong Bad Sings at 2:00AM.

100TH POST!!!

Strong Bad as Fredie Mercury...I'm not sure whether that would be the coolest thing ever, or the creepiest thing ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:28 pm 

ramrod wrote:
Plastique wrote:

100TH POST!!!

Strong Bad as Fredie Mercury...I'm not sure whether that would be the coolest thing ever, or the creepiest thing ever.

If that doesn't happen in the next Halloween cartoon I'll be sorely disappointed. XP;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:54 pm 

This thread is quite interesting. No. I never had an H*R dream.

ImageImageImageImage
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:13 am 

When you dream about a flash cartoon that's a sign that you need to go outside more :p.

But seriously, I remember having a dream where Homestar changed their animation style to something more South Park-ish. And by that I mean something made to look like construction paper. It was weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:56 am 

Plastique wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm a big Queen fan, so naturally I find that VERY amusing. And I have to admit, I WOULD like to to see that, but I'm already pulling for Strongica Bad-bit or Strongus A-Bad, though maybe Homie Runnercury would be amusing. Given his penchant for dressing up as rock stars, it wouldn't be out of place... and don't forget "Twees it out!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next