Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Should The Brothers Chaps make a Homestar Runner movie?
Yes 48%  48%  [ 106 ]
No 52%  52%  [ 115 ]
Total votes : 221
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:02 am 

Strong Badman, it'd be wise to not call us idiots. It's kinda common sense.

Post subject: Just ...ya know!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:02 pm 

I'm not deliberately calling you idiots... it's just that.... come on?!?!
What kind of H*R fans are you?

Post subject: Re: Just ...ya know!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:09 pm 

Strong Badman on a forum! wrote:
Ones that don't want TBC to sell out and jump the shark? Maybe it's just me though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:38 pm 

I can explain why most people don't want a Homestar Runner! movie.

People fear change. Most people, who don't know a lot, but you guys do, fear that when a movie is made, things are demanded to change by the movie studios. The thing is, a lot of people sign on to do a movie to have all the creative control they want...which is why Matrix 2 and 3 didn't do so good.

People may also fear that IF a movie becomes big, then more and more 'new' fans who 'think' they are fans will jump on the Homestar Bandwagon and making the current fanbase that the site has seem like they're just 'new' fans too. At least that is my fear.

Conformality (sp?) is a good thing, if introduced the right way. People will start liking it and then more people will like it because OTHER people like it and people will like it because they want to like it but not really like it.

Also, a lot of people will think they will be jumping the shark making such a movie.(as mentioned a lot earlier.) It can be done without any shark jumping, again, if introduced AND done correctly.

So don't fear -- if TBC decided they wanted to make a movie, they would have planned and panned it out enough to as where it will not alienate the current fans and bring new legitmate fans to the scene.

Unless they made a DVD movie, then that'd be cool too.

Post subject: Yeah..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:12 am 

Yeah..Sorry I said that about you guys. It would be nice for a DVD movie though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:10 am 

Check this out:

Quote:
JASON: Would you say that your Flash skills (if that is indeed how you create the magic) are rudimentary at best or do you think you have the chops to whip up a feature-length Homestar epic someday?

MATT: I think given that we make a 3-5 minute cartoon pretty much every week the quality is pretty good. I would hope after 6 years we've surpassed rudimentary. Though the thought of animating a feature length anything by ourselves makes me want to throw up.

So if they did a movie, they probably wouldn't do it by themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:40 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
Quote:
MATT: I think given that we make a 3-5 minute cartoon pretty much every week the quality is pretty good. I would hope after 6 years we've surpassed rudimentary. Though the thought of animating a feature length anything by ourselves makes me want to throw up.

I honestly think the Brothers Chaps could pull it off. The question is, do we want them to? It would pain me to see the Chaps "into the rush." Undergroundness is the beauty of Homestar Runner.

An online Homestar Runner movie. Now that's a different story. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:13 am 

MC Otaku wrote:
Yeah, but how long would it be? I mean, if it's a 10 or 15 minute thing, it might be hard on the people with a slow internet connection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:17 am 

ramrod wrote:
MC Otaku wrote:
Yeah, but how long would it be? I mean, if it's a 10 or 15 minute thing, it might be hard on the people with a slow internet connection.

Good point. It would have to be divided into several different toons.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:09 pm 

Strong Badman on a forum! wrote:

Ah, I see.

So it goes from H*R wiki forum users being "idiots" to not being good fans for not all agreeing on one thing, or your point of view.

Great logic. Beautiful, man. *wipes a tear*

I know you already "apologized" after already getting in two baseless and thoughtless insults towards an entire community in quick succession, but it just had to be said. ¬_¬

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:22 am 

Lay off him, he said he was sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:24 am 

I'd really like it but having a good storyline for Hollywood would be hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:05 pm 

No to a movie. Most of the obvious reasons have been stated, most of which I agree with.

However, if they were to make an 'movie,' that is perhaps only 10-20 minutes long, then that wouldn't be nearly as bad. I would love to see of TBC would make an actual Dangeresque movie. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:33 am 

[quote="Shwoo"]Lay off him, he said he was sorry.[quote]

I am really sorry. I do now realize that..ehh...mabye a movie is not so good. Yes it would be kinda cool to see a longer H*R toon(15mins. or 2 hours). But please, everybody, more important: TheNewX, leave me alone! I just by personal opinion thught it would be cool..... :cheatgrin:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:36 am 

Shwoo said:
Lay off him, he said he was sorry.

I am really sorry. I do now realize that..ehh...mabye a movie is not so good. Yes it would be kinda cool to see a longer H*R toon(15mins. or 2 hours). But please, everybody, more important: TheNewX, leave me alone! I just by personal opinion thought it would be cool..... :cheatgrin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:38 am 

No they shouldn't.

They'd waste all their time on the movie and have no time on any updates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:38 am 

Tian said:
No they shouldn't.
They'd waste all their time on the movie and have no time on any updates.

Post subject: Re: Should The Brothers Chaps make a Homestar Runner movie?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:05 pm 

20X6 Timey wrote:
Should The Brothers Chaps make a Homestar Runner movie? I think they should. It would be one of the best movies ever. But would it be released on homestarruner.com, go straight-to-DVD, or go to the theaters?

i'm gonna gp straight with no, unless your ready for no strong bad emails for a couple of weeks months years

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:30 pm 

Definately not. The website seriously would fall under serious decay and would be neglected for quite a while. I know Jason Steele who has been working on a movie called "Spatula Madness" for the past year or so has not been able to make any other small features for his site Filmcow.com because of the time that production takes. I too am an animator so I know firsthand how long it takes to get an animated movie going. I tried to make a feature length animated movie once, and well... grades declined, I started hallucinating from the sleep deprivation... just not good stuff. So no they don't need to make a movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 am 

Quote:
On August 2011, Tim Box and The Brothers Chaps will work on a a possible Homestar Runner Movie which will combine live action and part-cartoonish, part realistic CGI with Digitally Enhanced Live Action Backgrounds, minatures, and Digital CG environments, and will be about what happened after Homestar discovers a juvenile Annoying Whiner Bird chick and what cause his decision to become a hero and an athelite again. The Homestar Runner Movie will have a theatrical running time of 2 hours and 30 minutes and that means 58 minutes will be cut but will be added back in a 220-minute ultimate director's cut (which will be an exclusive roadshow presentation, which overture, intermission and entr'acte.). The Post-Production Sound Services and Sound Editorial and Design will be provided by Skywalker Sound and Park Road Post. And In the Homestar Runner Movie, Trogdor The Burninator will be more realistic, more frightening, more menacing and more evil than himself. Trogdor will be the most realistic-looking Dragon ever concieved for film and one of the most effective CG dragons ever and will be compared to Draco In Dragonheart and the Dragons in Reign of Fire and Disney and Paramount's Dragonslayer. In The Homestar Runner Movie, Homestar Runner and his friends must travel through unknown, uncharted land to reunite an young annoying whiner bird with its family and to save Free Country USA from Burnination. Homestar and His Friends, leading an army, uncovers a lost civilization in pursuit of an evil flying fire-breathing menacing dragon named Trogdor, who is the one who seperates the juvenile bird from its family. Homestar, his friends and his army encounters Tyrannosaurs and Raptors and other dinosaurs in the journey to bring the Annoying Whiner Bird back to his family and to save Free Country USA from Trogdor's Destruction. The Homestar Runner Movie will be made in the scope ratio of 2.35:1 and will have great music by James Horner or whatever you want to choose a film composer for the Homestar Runner Movie's music.

What will you think of Tim Box and The Brothers Chap's collaboration on the Homestar Runner Movie by reading this quote? Choose any film composer to write the music of the Homestar Runner Movie:

1. David Arnold
2. Klaus Badelt
3. Don Davis
4. John Debney
5. Patrick Doyle
6. Randy Edelman
7. Danny Elfman
8. John Frizzell
9. Michael Giacchino
10. Philip Glass
11. Elliot Goldenthal
12. Harry Gregson-Williams
13. James Horner
14. James Newton Howard
15. Trevor Jones
16. Joseph LoDuca
17. Mark Mancina
18. Ennio Morricone
19. Thomas Newman
20. Michael Nyman
21. John Ottman
22. John Powell
23. Trevor Rabin
24. Eric Serra
25. Howard Shore
26. Alan Silvestri
27. Vangelis
28. John Williams
29. James L. Venable
30. Hans Zimmer

you choose a film composer to write the music of the Homestar Runner Moviein your own opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:46 pm 

...Dude, you just made all of that UP.

Plus, it sucks.

Don't be stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:07 pm 

Einoo T. Spork wrote:

Plus, it sucks.

Don't be stupid.
You come up with a better idea, jerky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:15 pm 

Well, It will not suck in the 2010's. The Brothers Chaps and Tim Box will believe it will be a great descision to make the Homestar Runner Movie. By August 2011, The Homestar Runner Movie will not be proven unfilmable. Not only The Homestar Runner Movie will be about what happened after Homestar discovers an young Annoying Whiner Bird (perhaps the same one in Thy Dungeonman 3: Behold thy Graphics!!!) and what causes his decision to become a hero and an athlete again, it will also be about an Annoying Whiner Bird who is seperated from his family by a more realistic-looking, more frightening, and more menacing Trogdor The Burninator, but is befriended by Homestar and his friends who travels through uncharted territory to bring him back to his family and to secure the future of Free Country USA. That is what Tim Box and The Brother Chaps' epic movie adaptation of the Homestar Runner franchise is all about. and It will not lack quality and will not have plotholes, different animation styles, and character personalities. The Trogdor in the Homestar Runner Movie will be more realistic, more frightening and more menacing as he is in the Homestar Runner Universe and will be the most realistc-looking dragons ever concieved for film. The Homestar Runner Movie will not disappoint.

Quote:
Choose any film composer to write the music of the Homestar Runner Movie:

1. David Arnold
2. Klaus Badelt
3. Don Davis
4. John Debney
5. Patrick Doyle
6. Randy Edelman
7. Danny Elfman
8. John Frizzell
9. Michael Giacchino
10. Philip Glass
11. Elliot Goldenthal
12. Harry Gregson-Williams
13. James Horner
14. James Newton Howard
15. Trevor Jones
16. Joseph LoDuca
17. Mark Mancina
18. Ennio Morricone
19. Thomas Newman
20. Michael Nyman
21. John Ottman
22. John Powell
23. Trevor Rabin
24. Eric Serra
25. Howard Shore
26. Alan Silvestri
27. Vangelis
28. John Williams
29. James L. Venable
30. Hans Zimmer

you choose a film composer to write the music of the Homestar Runner Moviein your own opinion.

Well, In my opinion, James Horner will be the one who will write the music for the Homestar Runner Movie and James Horner's music will be different than the music of the Homestar Runner universe, with traditonal orchestra, chorus, etc.

Trogdor's roars and growls will be made from lions, tigers, bears, leopards, walruses, and even some alligators and crocodiles. The Annoying Whiner Bird sounds will be made from different types of small birds, especially chickadees and sparrows. The Homestar Runner Movie will be shot on both 24-P HD Digital cameras and digitally-upgraded 70mm cameras and for a budget of $318 million, the most expensive Homestar Runner Toon Ever Made. The Homestar Runner Movie will have a theatrical running time of 2 hours and 30 minutes and that means 58 minutes will be cut but will be added back in a 220-minute ultimate director's cut (which will be an exclusive roadshow presentation, which overture, intermission and entr'acte.). OK?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:52 pm 

And read this story by following this quote:

It is the Story of the Homestar Runner Movie:

Quote:
Once Upon This same country, beneath the same earth, just northwest of Homestar Runner’s neighborhood lies a territory ruled by the Annoying Whiner Birds. The Annoying Whiner Birds are not annoying, ugly birds. They are just Less-Annoying, peaceful, intelligent, agile, active, cute, beautiful small birds. The most distinctive feature of the Annoying Whiner Bird is their morbling and ganching, which is less annoying in the world of Free Country USA. Then, the fabled 25-foot-tall flying dragon, Trogdor was awakening from his imprisonment made by Rather Dashing’s sword 893 years before. Desperate for Territorial Nesting, The Annoying Whiner Birds migrates in search of Free Country USA, a land that protects the birds from the terror of Trogdor. Trogdor stalked the birds, but the birds stopped only to lay their eggs and hatch their young. A Story of how an annoying whiner bird is returned to its parents is a story that started like all birds with an egg.

Inside a Nest made of mud and twigs is a clutch of eggs. It is the beginning of spring, and there are signs of life for a bird. This tiny little Annoying Whiner Bird is facing the first of life’s challenges, escaping his egg chamber. He calls out for help, morbling and ganching. A Full Grown Annoying Whiner Bird hears the morbling and ganching of the hatchlings and approaches the nest. They are at her mercy: Fortunately, this is their mother. Smell is important to the Annoying Whiner Bird and from the moment, mother and hatchlings smell each other, and they formed a bond that is crucial for the hatchling’s early survival. Gently, The Annoying Whiner Bird uses her clawed feet to free them. This is Noah’s first day. For Now, He can rely on his mother’s protection. But within weeks, he will have to learn to migrate. In 3 short years, he will become an intelligent, agile, active, cute, beautiful full-grown small bird like his mother and father. But the odds on him, surviving 3 years before he would become an adult, is low, especially for a chick. It is a daunting prospect for this brood of tiny birds. They will have to learn very fast. Very fast indeed. And feeding worms to birds is a good way to start. The Annoying Whiner Bird pecks a worm with its beak and fed it to Noah. At this Size, However, They are just as likely to be the hunted by the hunters. Trogdor the Burninator, having a wingspan the size of that of a jumbo jet, two clawed arms, two clawed feet with a raptor’s killing claw on each foot, and a lethal tail with two spikes at the tip of its tail, watch the brood, waiting for their chance. Trogdor is 50 times the birds’ weight, so a Bird will not venture too close while Trogdor is present. However, the smell of all these new bird hatchlings will soon attract other large predators. So eventually, the mother Annoying Whiner Bird decides it is time to lead her brood away. Birds and Dragons share this world with a host of other animals including insects. It is the insects that the infant birds are after. Born with clawed feet, beaks and feathers, Noah the annoying whiner bird is ready for his first meal. But Even Small prey requires skills to catch. They are either liable to fly away or worse still, stand and fight. The bird hatchlings all have a lot to learn. That evening, the mother did not abandon her brood. She is not the only one on the prowl tonight. The hatchlings, and the mother and father annoying whiner birds are being watched by Trogdor the Burninator but when he swoops up into the trees, The two winged creatures dives at Trogdor, pecking, chitter, chattering, morbling and ganching at Trogdor who retreats from the forest defeated without a kill. These youngsters only have 3 years of protection before the mother’s maternal instincts wear off, and she will view them as graduates that are eligible for adulthood.

A year has past since the birth of Noah and his brood, Noah is a bit older now. Insects are not only on the menu, He is also looking for fruits are. There is a Wide Choice in this forest. A flock of Othnielia, the first dinosaurs He has seen is eating the fruits in the forest. A heavily armored Stegosaurus is working his way through a Cycad standing nearby. The Othnielia eats the smashed fruits he leaves behind. This means they’re sticking very close to him. Too close for a small predator. A mother Deinonychus attending her nest mound may prove more promising. But Noah is about to find out he needs help from an overprotective mother. The Annoying less-ugly bird morbles and ganches to help the Deinonychus to find fruit for him. She agreed. Nearby, a group of Dryosaurus offers the Deinonychus and Noah the annoying Whiner Bird fruits. The Annoying Whiner Bird was given fruit from the Dryosaurus Flock. The Mother Deinonychus will not have to ambush, she will return to her nest. Noah the Annoying Whiner Bird finally found a fruit and eats it. He found his family pecking at the fruits, morbling and ganching. He joins them until he hears some giant wingflaps. It was Trogdor! And he is back with a vengeance. The birds and Noah runs for their lives! Trogdor tries to snaps his jaws at the birds but a large tail has knock him down. It was his rival, Samson, the good flying dragon and protector of the Annoying Whiner Birds. As Trogdor tries to stand back up, the small birds dive at Trogdor, as he and Samson engage in a battle that shook the earth. Using his tail, Samson manages to knock Trogdor over. However Trogdor quickly recovers and leaps on his back. The annoying whiner birds watch as the two battles, in a PG-13 kind of way. Trogdor snatches Noah the Annoying Whiner bird with his hands and fly away, only to be caught in the tail by the Kerrek, who said to Trogdor “Leave that bird alone!” Noah the Annoying Whiner Bird breaks free from Trogdor’s clutches and flies to the House of the Brothers Strong. As soon as he arrives, he encounters Strong Sad and his visiting neighbor, Homestar Runner, who took the less-annoying, less-ugly bird to the house. Strong Bad, while responding to his email, saw the bird and said to him, do you run away from his family. Noah morbles and ganches, saying “yes.” Strong Bad told him that in order to bring you back to your family, They will be going on a quest through unknown lands to bring him back to his family. So on Homestar, Strong bad and his pals and Noah the Annoying Whiner Bird, through uncharted territory, encounters Tyrannosaurs, Raptors, and Other dinosaurs, uncoves a lost civilization, etc. with Trogdor The Burninator on their trail, until finally, they reached their destination, the new Annoying Whiner Bird territory near Homstar and friends’ territory. Trogdor encounters the now-Heroic Homestar, Strong Bad and his now-heroic friends, and after a brawl that goes out of control and rampages through the canyons and the rocks and terrains of Trogdor’s area, The Annoying Whiner Bird family (who is separated from Noah but all members survived) swoops down, and dives at Trogdor, pecking, chittering, chattering, morbling and ganching at Trogdor. The Birds band together and attacks his body until finally The Mother and Father Annoying Whiner Birds peck Trogdor’s eyes out, in a PG-13 kind of way and kills him. Trogdor Roars in Pain, and then falls to his death in the lake and drowns. The Annoying Whiner Bird territory at Free Country USA would now have the food they wanted and is all the Annoying Whiner Birds wanted. Homestar Runner now becomes a hero and an athlete again. The annoying whiner birds and Noah grew up in their territory, and for generations, the tale of how Homestar and friends reunites Noah the annoying whiner bird with his family was passed along. The movie ends with Noah and his Annoying Whiner Bird family flies off into the blue sky and roll end credits.

THE END

So what did you think of my story?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:59 pm 

Beyond the Grave wrote:
Einoo T. Spork wrote:

Plus, it sucks.

Don't be stupid.
You come up with a better idea, jerky.

OK:

Don't ever make a full-length Homestar Runner feature film.

There we go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:05 pm 

Location: Underneath a big clock at the corner of 5th Avenue and 22nd Street...
J-Man wrote:
No. If it was about 30-60 minutes long then it might work. But a two-hour Homestar movie? Totally not going to work (besides, The Chapmen aren't going to do it anyway).
Just like someone else said, you can't stretch a 5-minute net cartoon into a full-blown big screen movie.

I disagree. The Simpsons started out as 1 minute shorts, and there is a simpsons movie comeing out next year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:12 am 

If a HSR Movie hit the big screen, It would probably be done without authentic voice acting. Think about it. If a celebrity (say, one that knew how poular HSR is) heard about a movie in production, they would probably want to join in voice acting and ruin the movie. Imagine if Vin Deisel or somebody did Strong Bad's voice (V.D is juct the first guy who came to mind :p ) It would be a Hollywood trainwreck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:42 am 

If Tim Box's HSR movie would hit the big screen, not only it would retain the authentic voice acting from the HSR toons, It would also remain faithful to the HSR universe. The annoying whiner bird which you saw when you play the Thy Dungeonman 3 game, would become a full fledged character and become one of the three real protagonists in The HSR movie, besides Homestar Runner and Strong Bad. Trogdor will be more realistic, more frightening, and more menacing than he was in the HSR cartoons, and will be comparable to the dragons in Dragonheart, Reign of Fire and Disney/Paramount's Dragonslayer, and Trogdor in the Homestar Runner Movie will resemble and modeled after the dragons in Reign of Fire (2002). The annoying whiner bird will be less annoying, less ugly, and will care for its young hatchlings. and the annoying whiner bird's morbling and ganching will actually be made from real bird calls, mostly from small birds perhaps. The roars, growls and other sounds of the Realistic-looking Trogdor will come from those of lions, tigers, walruses, crocodiles, alligators, leopards, and bears, some of those sounds slowed down and altered. The Homestar Runner Movie will retain an aspect ratio of 2.35:1 and will combine part-realistic, part cartoonish (2D-Shaded) CGI with live action backgrounds, minatures, and digital CG Enviroments. The music will be done by James Horner or any other composers you want to choose. If Tim Box will make the Homestar Runner Movie with the Brothers Chaps, it will not be proven unfilmable anymore. It will not be a mess nor a hollywood trainwreck for Tim Box. The film will not have plotholes, and character personality and changes. It will capture the soul and spirit you have come to love and will also be about the epic journey of Homestar and company through uncharted territory to return an young Annoying Whiner Bird back to its family and to secure the future of Free Country USA although Trogdor the Burninator are still on their trail. If it deem too intense for younger fans, then about 58 minutes will be cut or trimmed from 208 minutes to 150 minutes, making it the longest Homestar Runner toon. The Homestar Runner Movie will have bigger marketing and a even bigger theatrical release than any other animated film. The Homestar Runner Movie will be rated PG-13 and will be released in 2016 either summer or November and December. So what will you think of Tim Box/The Brothers Chaps' the Homestar Runner Movie by following this post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:39 am 

Tim, please, shut up. And stop double posting. No one believes you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:55 am 

Mind your own business, Did he sell eggs?! ][/quote]If Tim Box's HSR movie would hit the big screen, not only it would retain the authentic voice acting from the HSR toons, It would also remain faithful to the HSR universe. The annoying whiner bird which you saw when you play the Thy Dungeonman 3 game, would become a full fledged character and become one of the three real protagonists in The HSR movie, besides Homestar Runner and Strong Bad. Trogdor will be more realistic, more frightening, and more menacing than he was in the HSR cartoons, and will be comparable to the dragons in Dragonheart, Reign of Fire and Disney/Paramount's Dragonslayer, and Trogdor in the Homestar Runner Movie will resemble and modeled after the dragons in Reign of Fire (2002). The annoying whiner bird will be less annoying, less ugly, and will care for its young hatchlings. and the annoying whiner bird's morbling and ganching will actually be made from real bird calls, mostly from small birds perhaps. The roars, growls and other sounds of the Realistic-looking Trogdor will come from those of lions, tigers, walruses, crocodiles, alligators, leopards, and bears, some of those sounds slowed down and altered. The Homestar Runner Movie will retain an aspect ratio of 2.35:1 and will combine part-realistic, part cartoonish (2D-Shaded) CGI with live action backgrounds, minatures, and digital CG Enviroments. The music will be done by James Horner or any other composers you want to choose. If Tim Box will make the Homestar Runner Movie with the Brothers Chaps, it will not be proven unfilmable anymore. It will not be a mess nor a hollywood trainwreck for Tim Box. The film will not have plotholes, and character personality and changes. It will capture the soul and spirit you have come to love and will also be about the epic journey of Homestar and company through uncharted territory to return an young Annoying Whiner Bird back to its family and to secure the future of Free Country USA although Trogdor the Burninator are still on their trail. If it deem too intense for younger fans, then about 58 minutes will be cut or trimmed from 208 minutes to 150 minutes, making it the longest Homestar Runner toon. The Homestar Runner Movie will have bigger marketing and a even bigger theatrical release than any other animated film. The Homestar Runner Movie will be rated PG-13 and will be released in 2016 either summer or November and December. So what will you think of Tim Box/The Brothers Chaps' the Homestar Runner Movie by following this post?
[/quote]

I am talking about a Possible Homestar Runner Movie by Tim Box. Imagine what it might been like if Tim Box and the Brothers Chaps will make a possible Homestar Runner Movie (according to my posts). Homestar, that's Him, :hr: becomes a hero and an athlete again by discovering this young annoying whiner bird, perhaps the same bird from Thy Dungeonman 3. Strong Bad, that's him, :sb:, will accompany Homestar and Noah the Annoying Whiner Bird, along with Strong Mad, :sm:. Strong Sad, :sad:, The Cheat, :cheat: Bubs, :bubs: Coach Z, :coachz:, Marzipan, :marzi:, Pom Pom, :pom:, The King of Town, :kot:, The Poopsmith, :poop:, and Homsar, the fool, :homsar:, and especially Senor Cardadge, :senor: through unknown lands to reunite the less-annoying, less-ugly bird with his family, while Trogdor (which will be more realistic, more frightening and more menacing in the movie), That's Him, :trogdor: will be pursuing them in the journey to bring the juvinile Annoying Whiner Bird back to his family. So what will you think of that in your imagination?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next