Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:07 am 

I just had a thought that Mr. Bland is Strong Sad and Strong Mad's dad, but Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's dad.

I mean, Mr Bland has the wafer head and also has similar eyes to Strong Mad.

How Senor Cardgage got with Strong Mum? Not forum applicable, if you know what I mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:43 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Checkot Fige wrote:
Swear to God...that guy must have some Michael Jacksonish creepisms to him.

And then I think back to that SB/SC thing. And cringe.

You know, this is completely jumping off toastpaint, but I recently learned that Jacko actually started a good portion of some of the weirder rumors about himself, like the one that he tried to learn "monkey language." He did it to try and gain some publicity. So although he's creepy, he's not a complete moron. :P

But painting the toast!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:11 pm 

Anywho, I got one. Homsar is Homestar's dad. I'm sure that this one has already be discussed, but what if Homsar left Homestar's mom while Homestar was still a baby? And what if Homsar has Alzheimer's or something, so he can't remember that Homestar's his kid?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:42 pm 

Occasional JD wrote:
I just had a thought that Mr. Bland is Strong Sad and Strong Mad's dad, but Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's dad.

I mean, Mr Bland has the wafer head and also has similar eyes to Strong Mad.

How Senor Cardgage got with Strong Mum? Not forum applicable, if you know what I mean.

Well, apart from the similar eyes, he doesn't look much like Strong Mad. After all, if Strong Mom is...in that sort of profession, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch for Graw Mad to have a different father..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:32 am 

IZSBHR wrote:
Kariia who is right!!!! wrote:

Homsar is Homestar's father.

I think so too.

I don't think so, Homsar was created when sombody suggested he killed 'homsar', wich was before homsar was ever mentioned, so it was obviously a misspelled 'homestar', and thats when they decided to put in homsar. If anything, I think homsar is homestars brother.

And about the Senore Cardgage thing, I doubt hes Strong Bads Father, if you watch the E-mail wher he was 'invented', you hear from strong sad that he was some guy who lived down the street from them when they were young, and that he hgave strong sad nightmares.

Post subject: SENOR CARDGAGE and STRONG BAD theory
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:02 pm 

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's what we do best around here ! ;)

Ok, so Senor Cardgage had his debut when Strong Bad was describing what he WOULD be like as a lurpy suspicuous character. Later, Strong Sad tells him that who he described was a neighbor they had when they were little.

So, the only difference between Strong Bad and Senor Cardgage is the size, the facial hair, and the strange way he carries himself.

And biggest hint: Strong Bad's high respect and adoration for the guy.

SOOOOO...

Theory: Senor Cardgage was Strong Bad's early childhood hero who he still tries to emulate, thus explaining why they have the same boxing mask, why they both go shirtless, and the boxing gloves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:18 pm 

Um, no. Remember Strong Bad's baby picture in "record book"? He still had the mask and boxing gloves. Those are his actual face and hands, apparently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:26 am 

And he still has those shoes he always wears. I guess they're his actual feet as well. Good theory, though. I was just summarising all the Why-Senor-Cardgage-Looks-So-Much-Like-Strong-Bad theories. And now you all have to see it.

Theory 1: The real Señor Cardgage was some guy who didn't look like Strong Bad at all. Senor Cardgage is just Creepy Combover Strong Bad, who became real after Strong Bad imagined him. Because everything Strong Bad imagines tends to end up real, on TV, or with its own game pretty quickly.

Theory 2: Senor Cardgage is an alternate Strong Bad, who found his way into Free Country USA via an alternate universe portal or something. Strong Bad idolises him because he feels a bond to an alternate form of himself.

Theory 3: Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's father. He lived down the street because Strong Bad's parents weren't married, and he was never told who his father was.

Theory 4: The theory mentioned in this topic. Strong Bad idolised Senor Cardgage so much that he started to dress like him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:34 am 

This should go here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:58 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Shwoo wrote:
And he still has those shoes he always wears. I guess they're his actual feet as well. Good theory, though. I was just summarising all the Why-Senor-Cardgage-Looks-So-Much-Like-Strong-Bad theories. And now you all have to see it.

I still hold to my theory, which is that they're both just the same species: "Wrestleman." Or the same "ethnicity," if you will. Maybe different degrees of... wrestling... and... sports stuff are just the Free Country equivalent of race/ethnicity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:06 am 

The species of wrestleman, eh? I guess that makes sense...but how can Strong Sad/Mad be related then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:14 am 

Dewy wrote:
The species of wrestleman, eh? I guess that makes sense...but how can Strong Sad/Mad be related then?
Well, Strong Mad would also be a type of wrestle man too, right? As for Strong Sad...I dunno...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:16 am 

Maybe they're half wrestleman, and Strong Sad takes after the parent that wasn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:41 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
Maybe they're half wrestleman, and Strong Sad takes after the parent that wasn't.

Yeah, who was presumably the same species as Mr. Bland, who is a whitey like Coach Z/KOT, but not a no-armed one. And there are also presumably no-arms who are not whiteys, such as Marzipan, who is more of a peachy.

...And I have officially gone nutso. Have a nice day! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:22 am 

Or maybe whitey is one species, and no-armed is another, and Homestar, Homsar and the King of Town happen to be both. So let's recap:

Homestar: No armed whitey
Pom Pom: Pom
Marzipan: No armed peachy
Strong Bad: Wrestleman
Strong Mad: Wrestleman
The Cheat: The Cheat
Strong Sad: Whitey and latent wrestleman.
Coach Z: Whitey
The King of Town: No armed whitey
The Poopsmith: Whitey
Homsar: No armed whitey

But what does that make Bubs? An abstract painting?

And maybe Coach Z is really the Brothers Strong's father. Because they all have thumbs, and who's the only other main character with thumbs? Coach Z.

Hey, this is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:43 am 

Or maybe the Poopsmith has no arms but is just wearing floating gloves. He's no shoulders...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:49 am 

Well, at the least, he's a no-shouldered whitey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:10 am 

Alright, I need to say this in the most Forum-Appropriate way possible so as to not get kicked out after my first post. Pom Pom's profession is.... well, think about it. He seems to have a lot of money, he can obviously handle himself in a fight, and, most importantly, he has a sizeable group of attractive ladies readily available. It is almost as if he "owns" them, if you catch my drift.

Don't believe me? Read this quote:
Homestar Runner: "Wow, Pom Pom. Did you know that lady? Why'd she give you a hundred bucks? All's I got was this danged Bit O' Honey."

I have had this theory for a long time now and I swear that it is perfectly consistent with everything I've seen from Pom Pom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:01 am 

Hey, that makes a lot of sense. Hmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:34 pm 

Hmm... This is probably the ice cream talking, but I likes the sound of that Strong Bad/Senor Cardga-

[/sick mind]

Gah. I'll go shoot myself now.

[/off topic]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:39 pm 

Wait, if SC is SB's father/uncle/blah, wouldn't SCxSB be i- ARGH I JUST CREEPED MYSELF OUT.

On a slightly less disturbing note, Possum's theory sounds completely right...makes sense and has a LOT of support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:47 pm 

Kariia wrote:
Wait, if SC is SB's father/uncle/blah, wouldn't SCxSB be i- ARGH I JUST CREEPED MYSELF OUT.

On a slightly less disturbing note, Possum's theory sounds completely right...makes sense and has a LOT of support.

Yay for being weird. :]

And yes, Possum's theory DOES make sense. High five on that one.

Back to disturbing-ness: I've always thought Coach Z was... um... *Cough* Guess? D:

But he does give a lot of butt-pats... and Strong Bad's saying of "known in 7 states" contributes to what I would've said had it not been "inapprapriate" for the forum. >_>

I think Mr. Coach Z has some "terbirle praeblems"...

HARASSMENT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:58 pm 

A.Possum wrote:
Alright, I need to say this in the most Forum-Appropriate way possible so as to not get kicked out after my first post. Pom Pom's profession is.... well, think about it. He seems to have a lot of money, he can obviously handle himself in a fight, and, most importantly, he has a sizeable group of attractive ladies readily available. It is almost as if he "owns" them, if you catch my drift.

Don't believe me? Read this quote:
Homestar Runner: "Wow, Pom Pom. Did you know that lady? Why'd she give you a hundred bucks? All's I got was this danged Bit O' Honey."

I have had this theory for a long time now and I swear that it is perfectly consistent with everything I've seen from Pom Pom.

And look at the word pom really closely:

pom

...and maybe squint a little. What word does that slightly resemble? (Don't answer that)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:59 pm 

A.Possum wrote:
And look at the word pom really closely:

pom

...and maybe squint a little. What word does that slightly resemble? (Don't answer that)

...xD

You sicko. D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:13 am 

ROFFLE.

XD

But I kind of think they named him Pom Pom because, you know, he's shaped like a ball. yeah, ball, shaddup. Not because- well, you know. xD

JACK YOUR dA PWNS MY FACE OFF. 'Fun Hole'...xDDDDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:18 am 

To be honest, I highly doubt the Brothers Chaps even thought of that second meaning-thing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:24 am 

JackSpicerRules13 wrote:
To be honest, I highly doubt the Brothers Chaps even thought of that second meaning-thing...

Yeah, and changing the font totally screws it up. Any serif font makes it almost vanish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:29 am 

Interesting...

Anyway, I suggest we get BACK to the topic of this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:21 am 

I don't see it. (Looks sideways and squints) Hmm... No, I still don't see a lot unless I'm really trying to see somethng...

ANYWAY. I think Strong Bad met Homestar and The Cheat at around the same time, but he made up what happened in flashback. Also Strong Bad cares for Strong Sad really really really really reeeaaally deep down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:55 am 

ramrod wrote:
Dewy wrote:
Well, Strong Mad would also be a type of wrestle man too, right? As for Strong Sad...I dunno...

I think naughty Strong Mom has slept with multiple men, thus Strong Mad and Strong Sad being completely different than Strong Bad. And Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's dad. :eek:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next