Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:41 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Shwoo wrote:

I also had a dream about the wiki a week or so ago. I dreamed that my changes to this page had been reverted, and I had four messages on my talk page telling me what I did wrong. The orange rectangle actually said I had four messages. I don't know how it worked that out. Or why there were four messages when one would do.

What a riveting dream that last one was.

XD Nice dream. What does it mean if you dream about drudgery? XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:51 am 

Well, I've had a veritable cornucopery of H*R dreams lately.

First, I dreamed that the Decemberween toon was this flash skiing game with Homestar characters, so I went to play the game and instead of the game I saw Homestar and Homeschool with a green shirt discussing how hot SB is (OH COME ON I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT PAIRING). I went to this forum and posted what I saw, but nobody believed me and MHG said not to make stuff up. I was going to go to Flash Decompiler to find the field part, but for some reason I was in this place at night with 3 magic Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and I had to kill Alberto with them to get a key (Alberto was sleeping), but when I tried to kill him, Somm stopped me. So I put one of the cards in a greeting card (no idea)...and woke up.

The second?

Strong Bad answered a new sbemail called 'magic tricks'. He did some generic magic tricks, then something involving a bird and a smiley, and then he hypnotized SS and HR to make out. (woot)
And that was the dream.

The third?

It was really short...it was just Strong Sad and Marzipan playing with a ouija board in a dark room, and there was a cat crawling on the carpet. That's it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:49 am 

"magic tricks" would be a good subject for an email *nod* You should totally send that in!

Cybernetic Teenybopper wrote:
Shwoo wrote:

I also had a dream about the wiki a week or so ago. I dreamed that my changes to this page had been reverted, and I had four messages on my talk page telling me what I did wrong. The orange rectangle actually said I had four messages. I don't know how it worked that out. Or why there were four messages when one would do.

What a riveting dream that last one was.

XD Nice dream. What does it mean if you dream about drudgery? XD

It means... your real life is more than exciting enough so your dreams have to be super boring to make up for it? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:40 am 

Or maybe it means I should've given the wiki a break for a while. I'm surprised I haven't dreamed about subtitles yet. A nightmare about how I put up a subtitle script that was ten frames out of sync would've been great. And by great, I mean disturing and need-to-get-out-of-the-house-ish.

Quote:
I saw Homestar and Homeschool with a green shirt discussing how hot SB is (OH COME ON I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT PAIRING).

You too? What is it about that pairing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:40 pm 

No idea, really. I just don't like HRxSB that much. Maybe because it's the generic-est pairing possible...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:07 pm 

Location: I'm still hiding out under there. (Did I make you say "underwear" again?)
Kariia wrote:
No idea, really. I just don't like HRxSB that much. Maybe because it's the generic-est pairing possible...

Yeah. Coach Z x Bubs, yo. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:53 pm 

Wrong.
The correct answer is 'HRxSS'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:43 pm 

Nah. After that cartoon short, there was a whole HRxSS thing happening. Why not... Senor Cardgage and The Poopsmith? :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:55 pm 

HRxSS pwns. Stop denying it.

And...SCxPoopsmith? NO WAIZ. How about SCxStrong Badman?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:17 pm 

i had a dream why strong bad doesn't take off his mask. it looks so horrible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:49 pm 

ready for prime time wrote:
i had a dream why strong bad doesn't take off his mask. it looks so horrible.

Definitely. Nightmares for weeks. WEEKS. Most disturbing thing in an e-mail ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:59 am 

Kariia wrote:

I wasn't asking why you didn't like it. I don't really like it either. I had a dream with Homestar/Strong Bad as well, and it surprised that you did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:57 pm 

I once had a dream that they were making a theaterical feature film [movie that is in theaters] about Homestar. It was a live action film, so they used the Homestar puppet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:09 pm 

WarGuy wrote:
I once had a dream that they were making a theaterical feature film [movie that is in theaters] about Homestar. It was a live action film, so they used the Homestar puppet.

I envision heary Muppet cameos for some reason...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:48 pm 

Hehe, I had a dream last night that there was an all Pom Pom toon where he was in some kind of fighting championship against a bunch of anime-style villains (I don't really know how else to describe them) and cool monsters and robots and stuff (for some reason one of them looked like a robot version of Coco from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends o_O). I forget how it all happened but it ended with some fat guy getting punched in the face and then there was an easter egg where you could click on some ropes in the background and it would let you put notes on them and make music, Mario Paint-style.

Oh and there were a couple of other updates too, a new main page based on Sweet Cuppin' Cakes (which is weird because, you know, we already HAVE an SCC main page, but this one was different, and a lot uglier, than the real one) and a new Puppet Stuff I don't remember anything about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:00 pm 

This is a forum dream, but whatever.

I was in the forums but it wasn't really the forums. It was this rainforest and the posts floated right in front of you. Weird, heh. You could, like, walk around the forum/forest. Anyway, I was on Gabbly in the rainforums, with Alberto, some guy I forget, Dormar, and Pedo Bear. Yes, Pedo Bear. xD
Suddenly Ramrod went crazy and started kicking everyone out of Gabbly. He said something about IRC and scrollbars. Suddenly I was in this kitchen with a wall missing, and there were hills and water and it was night. I grabbed a stack of bowls and threw them. And then [s]everyone died[/s] I woke up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:03 pm 

I once had a dream where i freed Strong Sad from a bathtub.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:15 am 

Tian wrote:
I once had a dream where i freed Strong Sad from a bathtub.

With D'Ween coming up, I'm sure he appreciates it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:23 pm 

yeah, no h*r dreams, tho it's surprising...i've dreamt about TV, books, and computer games before, and I often lie awake at night thinking of funny hr stuff...
anyway I usually dream in a strange type of 1/3 person...I start out watching the dream on TV (often it's a movie I've been waiting to see) but soon I become one of the characters. I'm not myself, I'm this character, but also I'm sort of playing the character. Like a few days ago when I dreamt about being Treebeard in his cozy living room under Fargorn. Gandalf, Frodo, Sam, and Gimli were there too, and we had Chocolate Samplers. Sam liked the ones with nuts. I was Treebeard, but I had to keep remembering to do that cool tree voice (since John Rhys-Davis was busy being Gimli). Yeah. I know. But it was cool, and it was happy to see part of the fellowship reunited after Gandalf's supposed death. Chocolate is nice too.
Not very hr related, but neither were some other ones on here. I just had to tell SOMEONE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:10 am 

brothacheese wrote:
My entire family got transformed into modestly hot homsar.

What! OMG! This is the funniest dream I heard... Really! Family + Turning into modestly hot girls/homsars % high weirdness meter - hotness + you + Uhh... SB? = YOU SOLVE IT! IM NOT GOOD AT MATH! OR THIS KIND!

"Woah! Its been upgraded with stank! Just last week it was stink. Stonk can't be far away"- Strong Bad, the chair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:03 pm 

Yeah, I've had a dream, I've had a dream.

Okay, so I work in this corn maze during the summer, so I tend to dream about it at night. Well this time, Homestar, Coach Z and SB invaded my dream. I had to keep SB from cutting through the corn in the maze, and Homestar and Coach Z kept taking SB and putting him in jail (Y'know, the standard cardboard box). He kept getting out again, and invading the corn maze again, and I had to keep getting Homestar and the Coach to put him in jail. It kinda ran like that for the remainder of the night. My dreams tend to repeat themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:39 pm 

Funkstar wrote:
Mr.KISS wrote:
He means like, do you dream in third person (like normally) or 1st person (like a movie)?

I may have messed those up, forgive me if I did.

Third person is like seeing your self. Like a movie, or Grand Theft Auto. 1st person is through your own eyes, like doom. So you got it the wrong way around.
I only have first person If I remember the dreams at all, And tell ya, Its better NOT to have first person..It can make the dreams ALOT more creepy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:52 pm 

[quote="Cybernetic Teenybopper"]
4. Going through walls. I'm not good at this, but if I concentrate hard enough, I can go through things. I get stuck often.

One time I dreamed I was at some house (I dream I was at a weird house alot) I dunno I dreamed I could go threw walls ( Why do I have to concentrate in my freak'in dream to do it?) and fly, and turn invisible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:30 am 

I once had a dream that my friend and I were in a sauna trying to cook chili for two cowboys that looked like Coach Z.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:27 am 

I had a dream in which I met TBC. In the dream, Matt was a huge jerk and he wanted to kick me out of wherever we were, so I was going around hiding and I ran into Mike, who was quiet and friendly and helped me to hide. Yeah, I know. That would really never happen.

I also had a dream in which Homestar gave me a hug. Scary thing: I think he had arms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:17 pm 

Oh, and I once had a dream where I stayed at TBC's house overnight. I started snooping around and found some layouts for new backgrounds for H*R, like a doghouse for Trivia Time, which had a Snoopy's doghouse look. And when they caught me, I had to promise not to tell anyone about anything. Whoops. Just in case, they made The Cheat brainwash me. It was really weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:22 am 

The Cheatentina wrote:
I had a dream in which I met TBC. In the dream, Matt was a huge jerk and he wanted to kick me out of wherever we were, so I was going around hiding and I ran into Mike, who was quiet and friendly and helped me to hide. Yeah, I know. That would really never happen.

Why do I find the idea of TBC being like that amusing?

Oh, right. Because it is amusing. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:33 am 

The Cheatentina wrote:
To be honest, I would have thought that it would have been the other way around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:58 pm 

I had one once...

I think it was trying to tell me not to watch Homestar so much.

Anyway, everyone at my school was dressed up like Homestar characters. Then they said, "Since you like Homestar so much, we decided you need to live In free country, usa. So we are now making ourselves look like Homestar characters!" And then I'm pretty sure they were insulting me somehow, I forgot exactly what they said, I think they said, "Becuase you'll do if it wasn't!" Then for some reason Spongebob and Patrick came.... And then everyone sang a song, and the lyrics were just "We're morons! We're morons!"

I don't watch Homestar as much as I used to....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:08 pm 

Kariia wrote:

Strong Bad answered a new sbemail called 'magic tricks'. He did some generic magic tricks, then something involving a bird and a smiley, and then he hypnotized SS and HR to make out. (woot)
And that was the dream.

That gives me an idea.... *sends email to Strong Bad*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next