Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:19 am 

Why am I just discovering this thread now? D:

Shwoo wrote:
And so that this post isn't completely off-topic, have a picture of humanised Coach Z getting to first, second, and quite possibly even third base with himself.

Hey! I drew that! Of course, that is the cropped version of a larger picture. In case anyone is confused, yes, that is Coach Z. It's Musachan's humanized design of him and his "evil twin" of sorts, from a really cracktastic RP. I drew this for somebody who requested it.

Anyway, I ship Homestar/Strong Bad. Believe it or not, it's not because I'm some crazed yaoi fangurl. The paring actually makes sense to me, and I think it's funny and cute. I like the way they interact, and I think that them having an affair would be an interesting spin on their relationship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:32 am 

KartoonKween'D wrote:
Why am I just discovering this thread now? D:

Shwoo wrote:
And so that this post isn't completely off-topic, have a picture of humanised Coach Z getting to first, second, and quite possibly even third base with himself.

Hey! I drew that! Of course, that is the cropped version of a larger picture. In case anyone is confused, yes, that is Coach Z. It's Musachan's humanized design of him and his "evil twin" of sorts, from a really cracktastic RP. I drew this for somebody who requested it.

Yes. I linked to it because it was weird. Which is a good thing to me.

Quote:
Anyway, I ship Homestar/Strong Bad. Believe it or not, it's not because I'm some crazed yaoi fangurl. The paring actually makes sense to me, and I think it's funny and cute. I like the way they interact, and I think that them having an affair would be an interesting spin on their relationship.

I still don't really get Homestar/Strong Bad. I love their interaction, but I don't think it would be any better with romance. Homestar/Strong Sad, on the other hand... And Strong Bad/Strong Sad, but that's never ever going to happen even in fanfiction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:37 am 

Shwoo wrote:
And Strong Bad/Strong Sad, but that's never ever going to happen even in fanfiction.

Lies.
You know exactly what I'm talking about, Shwoo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:22 am 

Shwoo wrote:
And Strong Bad/Strong Sad, but that's never ever going to happen even in fanfiction.

$5 says it already has.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:47 am 

You would win $5, because I read a SB/SS slashfic on deviantART.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:29 am 

Okay, what I meant was that a Strong Bad/Strong Sad romance will never happen even in fanfiction. Tongue kissing doesn't count.

...I blame fanfic100.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 am 

I'm going to write one right now.

In fact, if anyone wants to write a [s]stupid[/s] funny collaborative fan fic with me, let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:04 am 

Can't wait to see that, then.

Quote:
In fact, if anyone wants to write a stupid funny collaborative fan fic with me, let me know.

I do! Although I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:19 am 

Nice! I have a friend here at college who will be doing NaNoWriMo. In fact, I think you two would get along (he's TheycallmeSkullman on deviantART).

Sorry for the toastpaint.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:43 am 

Oh, I checked his writing out when you reccomended it. It was good.

Oh yeah, topic. So... The Cheat/Coach Z? So good or no good? The Cheat seems to like him, and puts him in his cartoons a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:51 am 

Shwoo wrote:
I still don't really get Homestar/Strong Bad. I love their interaction, but I don't think it would be any better with romance. Homestar/Strong Sad, on the other hand... And Strong Bad/Strong Sad, but that's never ever going to happen even in fanfiction.

First of all, oh em gee Homestar/Strong Sad, can we kiss with tongues, Shwoo? D: [/OHP]

SEECOND~ As far as Homestar/Strong Bad goes, I figured the only way it could really work is Homestar have a huge crush on Strong Bad (which he totally does, shh), and Strong Bad being all "I'M HORNY, YOU'RE HERE, LET'S ROCK AND ROLL". Though I guess it's possible he could be all "LOL DEVELOP FEELING TIME".
Orr on the other hand Strong Bad could be a total poof, which I think is pretty likely, honestly. The dude has a ton of pretty gay tendencies especialyl the whole, yanno, dressing up as a girl thing? And I can see him being all "Wweell Homestar likes me and he is a babe, TIME TO HAVE SLOPPY MAKEOUTS." Or whatever.

P.S. I kind-of fail at explaining...everything on the planet. Ever.

Double P.S.:
KartoonKween'D wrote:
In fact, if anyone wants to write a stupid funny collaborative fan fic with me, let me know.

-LETS YOU KNOW-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:56 am 

I always thought of it as Strong Bad and Marzipan.

And Strong Sad/Marzipan is impossible. I have claimed Strong Sad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:19 pm 

Quote:
SEECOND~ As far as Homestar/Strong Bad goes, I figured the only way it could really work is Homestar have a huge crush on Strong Bad (which he totally does, shh), and Strong Bad being all "I'M HORNY, YOU'RE HERE, LET'S ROCK AND ROLL". Though I guess it's possible he could be all "LOL DEVELOP FEELING TIME".

He's too manly to develop emotions towards anything that doesn't run on electricity and be totally outdated. I wish I could tell whether he thinks of the Lappy as a daughter or as a girlfriend.

And Homestar does have a crush on Strong Bad. Remember do over?
Quote:
Orr on the other hand Strong Bad could be a total poof, which I think is pretty likely, honestly. The dude has a ton of pretty gay tendencies especialyl the whole, yanno, dressing up as a girl thing? And I can see him being all "Wweell Homestar likes me and he is a babe, TIME TO HAVE SLOPPY MAKEOUTS." Or whatever.

Most transvestites are straight, actually.[/no fun] Anyway, I think he'd b more likely to be bi. He seems to like girls an awful lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:25 pm 

Shippinator Mandy wrote:
Eh. It's not so sad, considering that he seems to be stalking her. It's kinda like how it's sad that Fry's always pining for Leela, but not sad that Zapp Brannigan is

That's because Zapp Brannigan is just... Zapp Brannigan.

STRONGSADISMINE!
*cough cough*

Yeah. I love Strong Sad.
Don't ask why.
Then Pom Pom.
Then Homestar.
If you had to rate them. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:34 pm 

Shwoo wrote:
Most transvestites are straight, actually.[/no fun]

Wh-where the hell did you hear THAT? D:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:39 pm 

Checkot Fige wrote:
Shwoo wrote:
Most transvestites are straight, actually.[/no fun]

Wh-where the hell did you hear THAT? D:

Same here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:43 pm 

I don't remember. But I just Wikipedia'd it, and it's not disagreeing with me.

Maybe Strong Bad just really really likes Carmen Sandiego. If I was Strong Bad, I'd be pretty impressed at her ability to steal an entire river.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:14 am 

Shwoo wrote:
I don't remember. But I just Wikipedia'd it, and it's not disagreeing with me.

Maybe Strong Bad just really really likes Carmen Sandiego. If I was Strong Bad, I'd be pretty impressed at her ability to steal an entire river.

Nooo nooo I'm pretty sure it's transexuals who are often straight, because the gender you identify as doesn't determine your sexuality. And crossdressers are usually gay. 'Cause it doesn't make sense...that straight guy would try and look like a pretty girl to attract women.

ANYWAYS TOASTPANT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:53 pm 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAACK!
Checkot Fige wrote:
i swear, Checkot, you say the most random things. but you make me laugh, anyway, IIIII'M BACK!

Bye.

YOUR HEAD ENGSMSPLODE

Last edited by Pfamily Pfargtl on Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:03 am 

ramrod wrote:
Tian wrote:
What do you mean, like combining them together in one picture, fusing them?

Well if it was fusing them together i think Bubs and The King of Town would come off nice.
Unless you're being sarcastic, it mean pairing them up, like, romantic wise.

Me? I've always been a fan of the classic Strong Bad/Marzipan Shipping. I mean, how can These two pics not look so darn adorable?

OMG!!!! So adoreble!!! But then Homestar shall be lonely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:05 am 

Shwoo wrote:
Quote:

He's too manly to develop emotions towards anything that doesn't run on electricity and be totally outdated. I wish I could tell whether he thinks of the Lappy as a daughter or as a girlfriend.

And Homestar does have a crush on Strong Bad. Remember do over?
Quote:

Most transvestites are straight, actually.[/no fun] Anyway, I think he'd b more likely to be bi. He seems to like girls an awful lot.

Sooooo....very....disturbed. Yeah but I think its daughter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:28 pm 

Okay, dude, for just about the 6th time, no double posting!

Use the Rule6in' edit button.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:30 am 

Regarding the assertion that transvestites are often straight:

it was Eddie Izzard who said that. For those who don't know, Eddie Izzard is a comedian who is known for liking to dress like a woman (it's not just part of his act: he genuinely enjoys wearing make up and such). His reasoning is that if women can dress how they want, so can he.

I'm a girl, and I sometimes like to wear men's clothing. Is it so far-fetched that a straight man would want to sometimes wear women's clothing? Is it so far-fetched that a straight man would want to often-times wear women's clothing? Transvestitism isn't so much a matter of sexuality as much as it is a way of rebelling against set gender roles. Not many people think to question gender-roles to that extent, and fewer have the desire to defy them. This is why transvestitism is often misunderstood.

Strong Bad has been known to use Halloween as an excuse to cross dress. Does this make him gay?

I totally ship Strong Bad with Homestar, but that's beside the point. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:05 pm 

I don't know why I thought this was a good idea. (Warning: Minor language)

Holy crap, it's after midnight.

Edit by Ju Ju: Added a language warning, Make sure there's nothing that might be considered profanity when you link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:13 pm 

Shwoo, you win the internet. I just saw the comic you drew and it's so true!

Quote:
He's too manly to develop emotions toward anything that doesn't run on electricity and be totally outdated. I wish I could tell whether he thinks of the Lappy as a daughter or a girlfriend.

I think Strong Bad actually does have a small crush on the Lappy. Didn't he say she/it looked "prooty hot" too once? Besides, the Lappy obviously has a thing for him.

"The next worst word you can couple with the word fan is, you guessed it, the word FICTION."-Strong Bad, "fan club"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:39 pm 

My first internet! :D Thanks.

Setsumi-san wrote:
I think Strong Bad actually does have a small crush on the Lappy. Didn't he say she/it looked "prooty hot" too once? Besides, the Lappy obviously has a thing for him.

Oh yeah. I was a bit confused by animal and retirement, but you're probably right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:00 am 

Shwoo wrote:
My first internet! :D Thanks.

Setsumi-san wrote:

Oh yeah. I was a bit confused by animal and retirement, but you're probably right.

How lame is it that I actually ship Strong Bad/The Lappy?
Very?
Okay, just checking. :C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:59 pm 

Well, why the heck not? She's the only female who likes him if you don't count The Hotgly One. We can call the couple Stroppy. XD

On a side note, I am embarrassed to admit that all the fanart has turned me into a...umm... Bubs/Coach Z fangirl. Never thought I would like Homestar Runner slash.

"The next worst word you can couple with the word fan is, you guessed it, the word FICTION."-Strong Bad, "fan club"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:13 am 

"No, I didn't see you making out with your computer again." Heheh.

Quote:
Never thought I would like Homestar Runner slash.

Me neither. Normally I'm like "I'll read it if it's well-written", but in this case I'm like "I'll read it even if you turn the characters into mockeries of themselves and then I'll probably gripe about it endlessly but at least I'm reading it.", and I actively seek out fanart. It's weird.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:47 am 

Oh, I see how this suddenly got ten pages. Topics were merged.

If you ask me pairing up characters with each other is different to pairing up characters with yourself, but whatever.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next