Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: SOUL (Chapter 2)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:12 am 

This is really good stuff here, Disk. I love the descriptive detail, again, good stuff.

I'll be interested in seeing where this goes.

Edit: I'll have a healthy order of "Top of the Page Dance," please. :eekdance:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:14 am 

Hmm...I'm very much interested now...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:07 am 

"Forumolis"? Slightly cliched, but I'm liking it. Does that mean it's all some kind of metaphor?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:48 pm 

Biscuithead wrote:
"Forumolis"? Slightly cliched, but I'm liking it. Does that mean it's all some kind of metaphor?
I am inclined to laugh at this statement

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:39 pm 

Biscuithead wrote:

Forumopolis is the fictional city of the forum. If a story uses members of the forum as characters, it usually takes place in Forumopolis.

Looks pretty good, Disk. Getting rid of the old first chapter was a good idea; this more slowly developing beginning is better.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:56 pm 

Forumopolis is its correct spelling, folks. :P

As much as I'd like to get a chapter out tonight, I don't think that I'll be able to due to Brawl. I'll try and kick some of your buttocks online in that game, though.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:35 pm 

Yes people, I have read some of the other stories set in Forumopolis. I was just saying that usually they are stories about the forum. This one just seems to be about the normal world.
Hence I thought the story might be a metaphor.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:43 pm 

I have yet to fully read this, but I'm sure it's great.

All these old forumfic writers make me want to do one again...

Post subject: Chapter 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:14 pm 

Chapter 3 time:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOUL
Chapter 3

It was times like these where I wished that I was simply able to lie down and let whatever happened happen. However, my mind would never allow that to happen—I was big-balled, thick-skulled, and always ready to give it my all.

My gash reduced in bleeding rather quickly and simply turned into a large swelling. It still hurt like hell, but I couldn’t let that bring me down. This was the moment that determined how the rest of my life would be played; I needed to be quick, strong, and smart—emphasis heavily on the latter.

I was still leaning against the steel door to my apartment, and I could feel the presence of fear emanating from the other side of it. I could feel the rumbles of hundreds of feet to humans bursting through the hallways as fast as they could go; I could feel some of these humans tripping and being trampled, never to experience the feeling of life ever again; and I could even feel bodies being shoved into my door, some accidental, some in desperation to find a hiding spot. To accompany these scurries, I faintly heard their cries and curses through the deafness veil covering my eardrums.

Thankfully, my door still maintained its locks throughout this crisis, which provided the inability for anybody to bust it down and interrupt me from figuring out how to save my life.

With the help of my blood-spotted door knob, I was able to lift myself to my shaky feet and wobble back over to my balcony once more. I stared out into the world, though my vision was limited due to all of the black smoke and debris clouding the air; literally, the blackness came in blankets of thickness. It was also becoming a difficulty to breathe, but I was too focused on what the hell was going on to grab something to cover my nose with.

I could see what appeared to be the silhouettes of police officers and military personnel surrounding the impact zone of an object that leveled the building across the street from me. While none of them were using motor vehicles due to the buckled roadways, several cops were on the backs of horses, which seemed like something that would never occur in my part of Forumopolis.

Within seconds of me viewing them, they all flinched backwards several steps. My hearing was starting to return, and I could hear their yells to evacuate people to nearby areas. Their arms were throwing off frenzied motions directing the nearest groups of people to my building, though only a few of the people could hear them through the chaos.

Another explosion. My deafness returned as a force flipped me into the air and onto the junk that occupied my floor. Pieces of plastic and metal and plaster all poked into my stomach, causing me to cough a slight bit before shoving the items aside in rage. I crawled back to the balcony and watched as a mushroom cloud formed where the latest impact was. The officials on the ground were all knocked to their feet, but several of them were able to get back up as quickly as they fell down. Sadly, none of the horses appeared to get up after the impact.

After most of them were helped up to their feet, they all took aim at the object once more. The thick black smoke from before had changed to a translucent gray, which allowed me to get a slightly better look at what all was going on.

The object wasn’t too large, though only a glance could have given you the idea that it wasn’t any type of space rock. It was metallic—a white and scuffed metal of some sort. It appeared to be in a pill shape, with engravings all around its center.

It didn’t take much longer to show what those engravings were.

The officials all backed up once again as the object started to open up—the engravings were cracks to the doors. A tiny bit of gas steamed from these doors when they opened, and a dim yellow light appeared to be flickering rapidly inside of the object. Then I noticed motions from within it, and my body became abnormally cold and shaky.

The motions were slow—very slow. The creatures that were coming out of these pods appeared to be almost dead with these quivery, slow movements. The officials didn’t spare any time for questions with these things; bullets from all around started impacting both them and their space pod. With this, I could also hear the echoes of bullets from other segments of the city growing in volume.

The officials eventually had to reload, and this is when amazement overcame me once more. The creatures, which were finally stretching and showing their full height, appeared completely unaffected by the bullets. In fact, at least half of the bullets were scattered around the ground as if they shot back out of the creatures’ skins.

The officials appeared to be stricken with amazement, as well. They started moving backwards slowly, hoping to get as far away from the creatures as possible. These creatures were still stretching, but the moment of “peace” allowed me to examine them slightly better.

First off, the creatures had to be at least six-and-a-half feet tall—they surely overshadowed the officials by at least a half a foot. From what I could tell, their skin was a darker shade of green, though most of their bodies appeared to be covered in the same whitish metal their space pod was made out of (which would explain why so many bullets were thrown about on the ground). One of their eyes was covered in this whitish metal, while the other one appeared to be triangular, with a blood red color to it. They also had a flat headpiece made out of their metal that stretched several inches higher into the air and covered the front parts of the exposed tips of their heads. To top it all off, they had thick tails that appeared almost flexible and surely had a lot of muscle in them.

Despite all of these irregularities, they still took on the relative shape of a human being though, with a standard human posture and muscle shapes that matched our own (albeit much larger). Even though I could see their human-like features, they still appeared menacing, and definitely didn’t look like something to mess with.

It had to have been at least a half a minute longer before the officials fully reloaded their weapons. Their slow movements had brought them at least three yards back from where they originally were, which may have seemed like an accomplishment to them, but probably wasn’t going to help save them at all. More rounds were fired by this pack of men, but the creatures didn’t take this set of assaults as lightly as they did the last set.

In a split second, the three creatures’ visible eyes brightened with an intense red color that almost glowed like a spotlight. A split second after this, the once-slow creatures exploded with speed, dashing up to the officials and knocking them out with some type of metal baton that I didn’t even see them pull out. These things were quick, and their speed and power was enough to intimidate me. I knew that I had to start leaving while I still had a chance; the pods had at least temporarily quit raining from the skies, which was the best luck I had seen in my eighteen short years of life.

I dashed to my kitchen, where I yanked out my silverware drawers and found the sharpest knife I could find. I had a whole set of steak knives, so I just randomly picked two out (incase I needed a backup) and ran back out to examine what was going on outside.

The creatures had simply overpowered the officials, as there were only a few left. These men were still firing away with their guns, but they had failed to realize that they weren’t harming the creatures at all. A few seconds later, the remaining men were dead, staining their bodies in literally puddles of their own blood.

I still needed something else to defend me with…steak knives were definitely not going to save me. I searched my mind for anything that I had in my apartment for defense, and one thing finally came to mind.

It was under my battered futon, whose cotton was leaking onto the floor from all of its punctures. It took a few seconds to find, but when I could finally get a full grasp of it, I lifted it high into the air as if I was proud of finding it. My lacrosse stick: the item that I knew could pack a punch if I used it right.

So I had some knives and an aluminum stick, great. Since my mind was on the fritz, I went even further with my defensive actions and wrapped one of these knives to the butt-end of my lacrosse stick. In fact, to make absolutely sure that it would fully stay on the back of my stick, I used a half a roll of duct tape on it. I felt great; I remembered how I could always level people in high school with the stick when playing as a defensive “middie”—mid-fielder.
The time had come; the time for true escape. I looked at one of my only functioning clocks by my doorway—only fifteen minutes had passed since this whole mess started.

I unbolted my door; I knew it was going to be a friggin' long day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for this chapter being a bit longer than usual; I have written this one sporadically throughout the course of Spring Break, meaning that it was throwing a whole bunch of mindsets and odd details into the mix. I also need to find some lessons for describing creatures, as I didn't really like my approach in this one (though it could be because I'm trying to give you all what I think the exact appearance of these creatures should be).

There may be another one of these up in a short while.

Post subject: Re: SOUL (Chapter 3...finally)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:35 pm 

Tha's some gud stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 am 

Wooooo!! I loved it. I liked the image of his knife-lacrosse weapon (with DUCT TAPE!). And I like how you are taking these chapters a little slower.

I thought you did a good job of describing the creatures, but if you don't feel confident I guess you could try organizing it, like starting from foot to head or head to foot. And I thought it was good when you compared it's eyes to a spotlight, when you compare body parts to real life things it makes it easier to see.

Yes, I need to lay off the English class :D

Post subject: Re: Chapter 3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 am 

The last paragraph wrote:
So I had some knives and an aluminum stick, great. Since my mind was on the fritz, I went even further with my defensive actions and wrapped one of these knives to the butt-end of my lacrosse stick. In fact, to make absolutely sure that it would fully stay on the back of my stick, I used a half a roll of duct tape on it. I felt great; I remembered how I could always level people in high school with the stick when playing as a defensive “middie”—mid-fielder.
The time had come; the time for true escape. I looked at one of my only functioning clocks by my doorway—only fifteen minutes had passed since this whole mess started.

This paragraph seemed a little out of place. It just had too much of a video game storyline feel to it: "I'm a regular guy. Oh no danger, now I'll immediately be heroic and fight them all off."
Especially the bolded part, I thought he was scared out of his mind... why is he feeling great?

That being said, the rest of it was really good. I have really enjoyed the other two chapters as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:48 am 

His mind is on the fritz, meaning that he will do anything possible to defend himself from the creatures. Seeing his lacrosse stick again reminded him of knocking people down when on defense, so he's thinking that it can possibly help him here. He doesn't really have to use the weapons against the creatures, anyway; other human beings are also freaking out over this.

Plus, he's not ready to go out and kill the creatures; he just wants to find safety.

(oh, and the first "great" you bolded in that passage was sarcasm, like he was saying "Greeeat..." :P )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:41 am 

Awesomesauce.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:00 am 

Sorry, but there won't be a new SOUL chapter tonight. My weekend has been really busy with LACROSSE related things and such. I hope to get one out sometime later this week, though.

Apologies for all of these delays.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:11 am 

DS_Kid wrote:
LACROSSE

You finally said it right

Post subject: SOUL (Chapter 4...finally)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 am 

I promise I will update this more than once a month.

SOUL
Chapter 4

As I turned my doorknob, I could feel my heart rate pick up rapidly; I began to both feel and hear my pulse drumming away in my head. The sounds of screaming and the rumbles of footsteps were no more on the other side of the door, and this troubled me. I was curious, yet scared. Adrenaline ran through my body and abruptly ended, and now I felt like passing out.

Oh, what the hell?

I picked up the nerve to fully open the door, and instead of seeing perhaps a trace of able-bodied life, I was met with bodies of all shapes and sizes thrown about like rag dolls. A few were still breathing, but all of them were damaged in some way, shape, or form. Some were missing limbs, some were missing more. Some of them were bent, some of them were broken. Some of them were cut to the bone, some of them were cut to the soul.

I looked up and down the hallway. In place of the dimly-lit lights of the past were gaping holes with electrical wires spewing out in tangled and mangled knots. The ceiling was a mess of cracks, with some parts slanted under the weight of debris. The burgundy carpet that lined these halls actually appeared normal, until I examined them further and noticed that they were darkened from blood. In fact, stepping on any portion of the centimeter-thick carpet produced a squishing noise reminiscent of squeezing a wet sponge. Blood collected on my shoes with each of my footsteps in this melting pot of decay.

The building shook once more. I jogged down the hallway to find an exit.

Moans of those who were living at second glance accompanied my travels down this twenty-foot corridor. These moans were accompanied by the continuous cries of people outside, and these continuous cries of people were accompanied by explosions, gunfire, thuds, crunches, crackles, and that squishing sound from the carpet below me. Sounds were everywhere—sounds that all blended together in a symphony of sorts.

The bay window at the end of this hallway was devoid of intact glass. The fragments and shards that rested on the floor were practically invisible—no sunlight shone through the blood red sky. Light was slowly disappearing as time went on, with smoke collecting in a greater volume in the high skies every passing second.

I looked out the window, thinking that I could possibly jump and land on something down below. I saw nothing that could cushion the forty-foot freefall.

My eyes shifted over to the stairwell door, whose layers of white paint were chipped apart at various shapes and sizes to produce an awkward pattern. I let out a rough sigh, then plowed through the doorway.

Much to my surprise, the stairwell appeared to be fairly “clean”. I caught my breath for one moment before witnessing another space pod hurdling down via a skinny window at an unreachable height. I picked up my pace once more as I rapidly moved my feet down the series of steps, skipping a few, nearly tripping down some.

With only one more flight of steps to go, I caught my breath once more as I stumbled over to one wall. I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the palms of my hands and massaged the rest of my face with them, giving me a soothing feeling of sorts. After maybe ten seconds, I picked up my head and prepared to continue my mad dash for the exit.

Then I was stopped.

An elderly man with deep breaths mimicking my own grabbed at my left foot from the ground. I looked down at him, my eyes filling up with tears at first glance.

He was balding, though he still had numerous strands of curly gray hair that were drowned in a rustic color from the gashes strewn about on his head. His eyes were wide, not blinking at all from the sweat rolling off of his eyelashes like a waterfall. He trembled with magnitude-ten strength. His breathing was still deep and wet.

He was scared, confused. I was scared and confused.

As much as I wanted to leave him, I just couldn’t. We had so much in common at the moment, but in his case, he had past memories to live for.

I finally worked up the nerve to speak to him. “Sir, are you okay?”

He continued to tremble and breathe heavily. Confusion had obviously stabbed his spine.

“Sir…?”

He showed no signs of response; he didn’t even follow me with his eyes. He was vacant physically, and I could tell that he was starting to become vacant mentally.

I tried once more. “Sir, are you okay?”

He continued with his ways, picking them up with more intensity every couple of seconds. Finally, his eyes gazed into my own. I was right: he was living for past memories. He had the will to live to continue his strong life, but he had no way of doing so.

The man attempted forming words with his mouth, but all that came out was blood. Blood poured from every opening in his body. His memories were draining out onto the floor.

I stood up, the man still gazing at me. A few seconds later, he simply closed his eyes and drifted away. My mind was screwed with emotions now. I tried to forget about the man, but his methods of communicating with me kept striking away at my brain. It didn’t help when I started thinking about the big picture: the millions around the stairwell I was in that were sharing the same fate as him.

Then these soft emotions disappeared. One question entered my mind and jump started my body: why were all of these bodies so mangled? Trampling by other humans wouldn’t have caused this much damage.

I opened up my senses: footsteps other than my own starting echoing down from above, these ones carrying much more weight to them. I swore, then attempted hurrying myself down the last flight of steps.

A small green explosion stopped me in my tracks. I turned around. It was a creature that resembled the ones I witnessed level the officials outside, only this one had an egg-shaped gun composed of the metal covering most of its body. A thin layer of green gas was floating around like cigarette smoke from the end of the gun.

I put two-and-two together. I turned around and hauled my sorry butt down the remaining stairs.

Against my hopes, the creature caught up to me before I could escape the stairwell. It lifted me by my shirt collar and tossed me like I was made of nothing. My legs collided with the railing of the steps, flipping me around in midair and causing me to hit the ground flat on my face.

I was still holding onto my lacrosse stick, though. I got to my feet at a speed that surprised even the creature and lunged at it with the knife side of the stick. The steak knife thankfully connected in between a gap in its armor, causing a blackish-red blood to stream from its stomach. I smiled. It didn’t.

Its eyes produced a glaring red glow as it dusted off its wound and aimed its gun at me once more. It fired at me, a green orb of energy zipping away from the gun, but I was able to have quick enough reflexes to dodge it and stab my lacrosse stick into it once more. To finish my combo, I reached for the knife in my pocket and stabbed it squarely in the eye.

The creature collapsed backwards into the wall, giving me the time to escape. I attempted pulling the knife from its eye, but it was jammed in fairly well, so I decided to leave it as I ran through the doorway.

The foyer to the building was in as much of a panic as I expected. Police officers and military personnel were holding off creatures behind a near-infinite wall of smoke, people who were still alive were huddled into corners behind lines of said-officials, animals such as birds and squirrels were either dead or hiding in every available nook and cranny too small for humans to fit into, and the building was continuing its steady collapse.

And then I spotted the doorway to the outside world. My first objective was almost complete.

Post subject: Re: SOUL (Chapter 4)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:37 am 

Dang, man. That was really good. Keep it up.

Post subject: SOUL (Chapter 5)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:16 pm 

Hmm...yes, yes, Disk has now found out that if Disk makes shorter chapters, then Disk can write quicker. Disk is happy to make this outstanding scientific discovery. Disk also thinks that more people will read this if Disk makes shorter chapters (even though Disk got nearly 100 views during the timespan of when the last chapter was released and now).

Disk...

SOUL
Chapter 5

Now normally, I’d simply run through the door like a maniac and pray that I escaped in one piece. However, today was different. Today, if I attempted doing that, I could expect to run right into one of these creatures, it still standing perfectly upright, but with me being perfectly shadowed by it.

Instead, I decided to be evasive. About ten paces to the right of me was what appeared to be a turned over antique desk. Several people were huddled behind it, but there appeared to be enough space to hide one more person.

I did somewhat of a crouched sprint to make it over to the desk, where I shoved my way into the pack of people. Out of the three others there, one of them, a white teenager, was nearly lifeless, with blood fountaining from his forehead and spilling about on the others. The other two there appeared to be a much older couple, with graying hair, moles and spots around their pale skin, and relatively plain clothing underneath all of the dirt and fluids on them.

“How long have you all been hiding here?” I yelled to them through the cries of men and screeches of creatures.

“Only a few minutes…the army ordered us to get into this building from our car,” said the older man.

“Okay. I don’t think that this will hold up too much longer.” I nudged my head towards the desk.

As if I were a fortune teller, the desk crumbled into splinters mere seconds later, green energy balls flying everywhere toward us. Out of desperation, I turned to my sinful side and held the bleeding boy in front of me, one of the balls of energy colliding with him and sending his body into all sorts of spasms.

The old couple stared wide-eyed at me, going into their own dimension of thought that ignored the havoc around them. The man got to his feet as if to punch me, but one of the balls of energy connected with the side of his ribs, snapping him from the impact as if he went limp instantly. The lady just stayed in her own dimension, now including her husband into the train of thought.

I had no more time for fooling around; I wasn’t here to try and save anymore lives. I tossed the boy to the ground while forming “Sorry” with my lips, then dived towards another intact desk.

I was, literally, several feet from the firefight now. I held my lacrosse stick close to me, ready to strike if I needed to. A thicker amount of smoke poured into my lungs that smelt exactly like lit fireworks, and it was enough to begin making me go limp. I had inhaled a lot of substances today, and I figured that if I didn’t die from being one of the players to this stage show, then I’d die from cancer or something in as little as a few short years. That'd be interesting.

The desk behind me collapsed again, but not from an energy ball. A man had stumbled backwards in the battle and flipped right over the desk, sending the desk, which probably had the strength of paper-maché, shooting in all directions.

The man was a goner, but I kept the mindset that I wasn’t. His pistol, which conveniently broke free of his grip when he stumbled over the desk, was close enough for me to grab with even my short reach.

While I didn’t know how to tell, the pistol clip felt full, and while I didn’t know how to fire a gun accurately, I knew that I now had an even greater chance to survive.

I felt ready to make my mad dash through the doorway.

EDIT: Disk doesn't proofread. Disk...

Post subject: Re: SOUL (Chapter 5)
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:43 pm 

Did he.... just use a child as a shield?

Great chapter, as always. :D
We made it out of the building! Hurrah!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:40 pm 

Just read 4 and 5 (forgot about 4 until now). Very nice.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:27 am 

Using a child's body to protect yourself is always the best choice.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:35 am 

Hmm...one downside to not writing longer chapters: I can't describe using a child's body as protection in more detail.

Hmm...

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:26 am 

If I get to hear more about that, I can wait longer.

Post subject: Re: SOUL (Chapter 6)
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 am 

I feel like I'm kinda rushing the chapters now and not even glazing over the details, but it gives you the main ideas, I guess.

SOUL
Chapter 6

While I wasn’t too religious, I zipped a prayer through my head as I began exiting the building. Energy balls of all shapes and sizes just barely missed me as I crouched, crawled, and rolled across the short distance to the doorway.

While dodging, I could make out the silhouettes of people falling all around me. Motion blur played with my mind though, as maintaining my focus on the exit, the creatures, and the remaining men proved to be quite difficult.

As I continued on, the exit appeared to move further and further away. Mind games…hell, I was probably high by this point—both my brain and lungs were surely ruined. Once I made it halfway, my mind began to become a little less foggy; the exit returned to being fifteen feet away from me.

Then a body was thrown into me. The speed it was traveling at was incredible; it knocked me off my feet and made me do several spins while airborne. I lifted myself up; the body was half-devoured—the way I expected it to be—but I was curious as to what threw it. While strong, the creatures that I had been seeing couldn’t have had that much strength at their disposal. In fact, if something other than a soft spot of the body had impacted me, I’d be knocked out with no hope remaining—maybe even dead.

And out of the wreckage came a new creature to worry about. This one was several feet taller than the other creatures I had seen, with a more grotesque appearance of rough gray skin and bulging muscles. It still maintained that slight figure of a human along with the glowing red eyes I had become accustomed to over the course of the day, but it also had a jagged figure that made its large head somewhat square in shape.

It lugged its weight over to me, causing the ground to shake with his steps. I aimed my gun at its chest and fired. The bullet bounced off of it, leaving only a slight, powdery white indent on its skin. I aimed at one of its eyes, thinking that it could potentially be the weak spot on these creatures. I fired once more, this time with the bullet connecting in its right eye. I guess I was a good shot.

Blackish red blood slowly oozed and pulsated from the hole in its eye, but it didn’t appear phased at all. Screw bullets. I threw the gun at its head and ran.

The creature let out a low-pitched growl at my escape. The growl was so low-pitched, in fact, that the remaining ceiling tiles above fell off their frames and dusted the room with their cardboard-like composition.

It continued following me, but time was able to give him the chance to accelerate. It ran just as fast as I did, but my legs refused to stop chugging at their already-blistering speeds. Before long, the creature grew tired of chasing me and simply backed off into the smoke once more.

I slowed down and coughed up both blood and bile. The sounds of endless streams of gunfire seemed to die down to sporadic bursts. I could still hear men giving out orders, but it definitely wasn’t as intense as it once was.

After I was able to stop being hunched over, I took a moment to examine my surroundings. I was out of the building and into the main street, where the roadways were severely damaged and cars were overturned and on fire.

I never had an idea on what to do after I escaped the building. I was a sitting duck, hopefully able to cover myself in the white smoke that blanketed the air.

A pain erupted from my left arm. I looked at it: a green glow was fading away to reveal a severe burn. Everything except my leg on my left side felt tingly and numb. My arm wasn’t functioning at all.

I was definitely a sitting duck.

Post subject: Re: SOUL (Chapter 6)
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:22 am 

OH GOD HERE COME THE BRUTES

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2