Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Homestar fanfiction.
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:29 am 

I've been making this a while on the HRFwiki. I call it: Coach Z's BIg Shower!! Ready? Go!

Quote:
Chapter 1-Theives!

Coach Z woke up inside his locker covered in puke (as usual.) After wishing he had a mouth he got up - thought and finally spoke saying " Er this stuff is green so it won't show up on my skin - er, I mean my perfect skin covering, stop makin' me look naked suit! So, no worsh today!" However he still strode over to the washroom to cry, have breakfast(mouthwash and sogdog) before looking in the mirror and practise saying 'job' a forgotten nuber of times.

3 hours later

After saying ramrod, jorb and jarb for to long, Coach Z decided to go outside to pollute the ozone layer with his stink. But, as he turned around he saw a his showers were gone. "Well, I hate worshing but other guys like this,wieord hygiene thing so, I'll ask everyone spontainiously and in chrornilogical order" He muttered to his imaginary only friend Red Angelo.

Chapter 2- that weird marshmallow eating athlete!

Coach z strode down to the feild and saw the one and only Homestar runner. "Burgers, triangles, llamas, doctor who," announced the athlete standing on a box labled 15 differences. "Ramrod?" asked Coach z holding the yellow notebook in his hand. " Oh, green dude, um, I'm reciting twice times!" "Whort?" " Um, nothing but pants. Say- why are you a journalist today, no pigmentation type? " Oh, that" for some reason Coach z didn't awnser. Homestar noticed something: green stink lines were protuding from him. Slowly, Homestar bent down and touched the Coach. "Ew..." said Homestar, horrified at what he saw, Homestar was holding moving vomit. And whats more Coach Z had stopped breathing. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Song and dance man!!!!!!" Homestar yelled as he pulled a jar from nothingness and placed the bile in. Raspiiy, Homestar muttered to himsef "I shall go on a mission to find out who killed the hairy person!"

Chapter3- The True blue cockatoo

Homestar was skipping down to the concession stand. He knew he coud trust Bubs beause noone else liked him. AFter a while, Homestar arrived. Homsar was standing in the que going 'For the llamas, donate your guitar!' Homestar ignored him and spoke to Bubs "Hey pencil, do you know what happened to Coach z? I think he pass'ed out? he asked. "I dont know is it shower related? Or puke related?" replied Bubs "Well, he had a notebook, and was covered in- da,da da, daaaaa puuuuke!!" Homestar sang, holding up his jar. He then continued "And then I read his notebook, he said alot about showers" Bubs then began coughing and muttering about having a shower. This triggered Homestar to say 'SHOWERS! Bubso-I gotta see' He then pranced to the back of the stand and saw a shower with a sign on it saying 'vintage coach backwards n showers!!' "Coach W???" said Homestar "Thats right, coach backwards n!! And if you think he don't exist: Then I'm the most perfect weirdo!!" Awnsered Bubs "Oh, ok then, goobye!" said homestar and he wandered down to the house of the brothers strong...

Chapter 4- A grade A gray, red, purple and yellow day

Homestar strode cheerfully down to the Brothers strong's domicle. Again there was Homsar, this time yelling"No tasting carrier bags of any variety" Homestar ignored and kicked through the front door before bounding up the stairs. Up there he saw Strong Sad, who was making a moving model of a green thing. Homestar caught his attention and the dump said "Hey Homestar, why do you have my model? Gimme it back swirly spongecake... I mean, dude." "One, its actually Coach z's fungus. Two, I'm not a cake." Replied Homestar. "Oh, sorry, I fell asleep whilst eating artic roll, and i can't get ze image out my head" "Oh well. Anywho, what have you heard about Coach? "Well dumb and dumber told me some stuff, but I don't believe it, and nor should you. now get out my room!" Homestar obliged, and plodded over to Strong bad's room.

Strong bad was in his room playing an illigally hacked version of halo3 on his SNES, whilst music by Limozeen blared out the speakers-so naturally, Homestar's appearance annoyed him. "Hey StrongBad!" Said homestar "Homestar get the crap out my room," awnsered back Strong bad "But you don't understand SB: Marzipan killed me!!" After this comment, Strong bad put his controller down, faced Homestar and sarcasticly said "Your girlfriend killed you, aha. What next Homestar- the world explodI- AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Strong bad horror as he had just been killed by a grunt. "Alright, get out and your not gettin' any o' my dirt on Coach Z, like how he even though he don't have a nose, he has super-sensitive smell! And I heard you talking to dumpus." Again Homestar obeyed, keeping he valuble piece of information Strong bad had given him.

Homestar skipped into Strong Mads room where the Cheat sat reading a book "Sup Super Mario?" Asked Homestar. The cheat squeaked something about not annoying the students but Strong Mad just bellowed 'WHATS ALGEBRA!!!" To which Homestar replied "Yeah, algebra is 12x8 divided by pi greater than the organisms that began sweet, sweet evolution...and nine different types of bread!" The Cheat then got angry and he kicked Homestar out the house. Homestar, not knowing where he was going, walked in the direction Pom-Pom's house...

Chapter 5- The biggest cheese.com

Homestar couldn't think of anywhere to go next. So skipped around happily until he tripped over Homsar. "AaaAaAa said no more daniel races" Said the make money magnet. "Why do you follow me everywhere Bob?" Awesnered back Homestar. No reply. Oh well. After a while Homestar arrived at the Stick. Pom-pom was there on a cell phone. "Hey Homestar" He bubbled. Homestar told Pom-pom about his situation. The round orange blob gestured to Homestar. The two stared at the screen for a few seconds before Pom-pom clicked on a icon that said internet. He wen't to a site named "the biggest cheese.com" The website was green with several boxes here an there. A video player was in the corner. "Must be for webcamming. Wait, what is a wbecam?" Thought Homestar. Pom-pom clicked a box that said "Mysteries". He typed in shower stealing. The result was...a picture... of.... "Oh. My. God." said the two. They couldn't believe their eyes.

Chapter 6- Criminal mastermind?

The thief was...Homsar. Homestar raced everywhere but couldn't find him. No aAaaaAAAaAAhh or a nonsensicle phrase anywhere. The torture was tearing his head apart. Then, he heard a voice. The king's voice. "Yum! This whatsit cooked blue shirt should be delicious!" Homestar sprinted to the King Of Town's castle. He saw a shirt. A blue shirt. He decided to take a closer look. It was not Homsar's shirt. It was Homeschool's. "What?!" exclaimed Homestar. And then he heard a noise. Then a wail. Then "Jamming with cartoons will save the nintendo," Homestar span round, like a laser disc. Only to see, a yellow bowler hat. "Just a peek" thought Homestar. Inside the hat was a note. Homestar sang it. Then there was a letter. "H" Then, Homestar realised it, there where bowler hats everywhere he went.

How'd you like it?

Post subject: Re: New Homestar fanfiction.
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:39 pm 

Spellcheck.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:08 am 

cool story

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:29 am 

bro

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:47 am 

I liked it.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:28 am 

This is bigger than Jesus.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 am 

The Snork wrote:

I'm the beatles?! :eekdance: YAY!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:40 pm 

Smartie wrote:
The Snork wrote:

No, you're Halo.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 pm 

Word Up wrote:
Smartie wrote:
The Snork wrote:

No, you're Halo.

I love that game. Toastpaint.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]