Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:51 pm 

Stu wrote:
I'm Stu, and I just found out that I'm going to be a dad... Again!

I used to hang out here a lot... not so much anymore :(
And that's when the Stu Clone Army was formed...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 pm 

Hi. Hello. Yo. 你好。 coi. However you say it. I'm Fotoshop. And I'm new here. I like doing ActionScript Flash things, checking out the wiki (wherein I'm also Fotoshop), and eating. On YouTube, I'm JacknJellify, and on the web, I'm working on htwins.net (I've got a problem with CSS). So... yeah. I'm me.
:homsar:

Post subject: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:26 pm 

What the crap for crap :sb: i'm Smart243 (Tim) iv got bebo, youtube MSN...i am a intermediate free-runner and i play pretty gud table-tennis :eekdance:
I think Homstarrunner.com is amazing. I wish SBemails wud hurry up n continue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:06 pm 

StrongRad wrote:
Do you know how bad it sucks to see you with a black name?

There are times when I miss it too... ah well.
StrongRad wrote:
Congarats on another kid. When is your wife due? I'll be sure to schedule a job interview on that day.
I interviewed for my current job on the day your first kid was born, you know.

I suppose if you are looking to upgrade again sometime in July (the 19th to be as specific as due dates can). I'll be sure to give you a call :D Tradition dictates.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:05 pm 

Location: I was in the washer. But I washed up,I guess.......
Hi! i'm new! someduck is the name of my freinds website... I'm kinda taking the glory... HOMESTARRUNNER ROCKS!!!!!!

"it probably could...."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 am 

Hi I'm Thane (wish I had used that as my name...)
Anyway I've watched homestarrunner since fluffy puff commercial so i thought i would get on these forums.

Yeah.

What happens? I'm sad in side a wall.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:51 pm 

Hey guys, it's the very-very-very-really-totally-very inactive user on the wiki Young Roy! :bubs:

I believes I joined this forum before I got a Wiki account too, like 5 years ago, but I forgot the username AND password. So I joined as my Wiki alias.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:21 pm 

Hi.This is my second post.I wanted to post about homestar runner,so i joined.My favourite character is :sb:.

My user name was from my wiki account,and that was from wikipedia.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:42 am 

Hey guys! I'm Coach z's cool. I'll go ahead and list my top five favorite characters just 'cause I feel like it. :coachz: 1. :kot: 2. :sb: 3. :sad: 4. :homsar: 5 . Well Later!

Last edited by Coach z's cool on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm 

Location: In the bountiful Blue Laser Thanksgiving action playset
Hey, Coach Z's cool. Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki Forum... It's a message board! :mrgreen:

While I must respectfully disagree with your username, feel free to make yorself at home.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm 

Location: Somewhere, Far Away From The Rainbow... A.K.A. England
By the way guys, I'm not the same Homsar Runner as the one on the wiki. :O
I moseyed on over there the other week, tryed to make an account... and the name was taken! X-(
I'm Kamehameha on the wiki.
*Cough* DBZ Fan *Cough* :p

'I still don't understand women, but I think when they yell 'HAAIII' it means they like the dress they're wearing.'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:05 pm 

Hi I'm narutojonin! My favorite charachters are :not :sm: :coachz: :poop: :senor: :cheat: :sb: :sad:

Post subject: Hello, my name is SnappySoda, and I have a PhD in Awesome
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:02 pm 

I guess I've been using this forum for a while, but I never posted here, so I suppose I... uh... should?

I started watching Homestar Runner when I was in Junior High... and I'm a Junior in College now, so I guess that's a long time. I went from huge fan, to fan, to sometimes a fan, to fan, to huge fan again. It's kinda one of those shows that I don't think will ever leave me.

In fact, Homestar Runner is one of the top three cartoons that have influenced my life. It's probably the one that's influenced me the most of all. I use H*R quotes all the time in real life.

Oddly enough, even though I've been a fan for a long time, I've never really been a big part of the "fandom." I only discovered the wiki about half a year ago. Now I use it all the time and I'm happy to be a member.

It's hard to pick one favorite character... because I really like them all. Homestar, Strong Bad, The Cheat, and The Hornblower are up really high on my list.

My favorite toon is Date Nite.

I got sig links if you wanna know anything else about me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 am 

What's up, Homestar fans! I'm STRONGBADIATHEFREE! I am a big fan of all these guys.... :hr: :sb: :sm: :sad: :cheat: :bubs: :coachz: :marzi: :pom: :kot: :poop: :homsar: :trogdor: :ehsteve: :senor: . All o' them. You can also check me out on a website. It's http://www.asoue.proboards7.com. That's a website for people who like the book series, Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortuante Events. I'm MasterKlaus247. You can also chat with me on AIM. So.....talk to me!

$tR0n& 13aD!a T#3 Fr33 >:( All Hail Strong Badia!!!!!!
[img]C:\Users\Klaus%20Baudelaire\Pictures\Strongbadia![/img]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:50 am 

'Sup Man! Welcome to the site!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:51 am 

I'm a person.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:48 am 

Hii I'm Jammes,, friends with smart243 and homsar runner . My mate introduced me t homestar n i really liked it. Who came up with the idea of homestar,, its abit random loll. But great,. homsar runner how did u find out about homestar?? :bubs: :cheatgrin: :cheat: :sm: :hr: :kot: :poop: :poop: :homsar: :homsar: :homsar: :homsar: :ehsteve: :ehsteve: :ehsteve:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:35 pm 

Location: Somewhere, Far Away From The Rainbow... A.K.A. England
It was an article in Nintendo Magazine about SBCG4AP. Man, that started a new chapter in MY life! :p
Yes, I'm new-ish to Homestar, I first watched about 3 or 4 months ago, if anyone cares! :p
P.S. Matt and Mike Chapman created the cartoon. Look it up on the wiki.
http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/TBC

'I still don't understand women, but I think when they yell 'HAAIII' it means they like the dress they're wearing.'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:26 pm 

Hey y'all! :cheatgrin: Call me KFC, or JenMcKen if you like. I've followed H*R for a while, but just now decided to get serious and start posting on the forum. So here I am! See you around :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:41 am 

Hi! This is Raptor. Nothing too special here... long-time Homestar Runner fan from Southern USA who decided to share his thoughts with the rest of the community.
See y'all in the forums!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm 

ME!!!! I will be posting like this on the forum. I'll have the H*R characters say things for me. Sometimes, like now, I'll put ME!!! to say that I'm speaking it.
:hr: I heard that this guy also has a user on the Wiki by the same name! Absorr...Too!
:homsar: Give me your lumpet! I'm a going a tooo!
:sad: I realy don't understand that thing! But I heared Absorr is his game name on a ton of online games, like EA, Pirates of the Carribean, YouTube, Club Penguin, THINK TANKS, instantaction.com, and more.
:marzi: I heared he has a website, an e-mail adress, and some other interesting things!
:coachz: ENOUGH ALREADY! If we say anymore, THEY'LE GONA' KILL THE CHORT!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:51 am 

Hello everybody! I'm Ritz and I decided to join this forum because I love HR. Favorite characters are probably the man himself, :sb: and :hr: .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 am 

Hi am new. I really like Homestar Runner. Ummm, that's it? :eekdance:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:18 pm 

Whassup, my hip young parsons? I'm TheBrynn, or just Brynn for some people. I've been watching Strong Bad Emails since personal favorite was the newest one, and I can quote Lookin at a Thing in a Bag word for word. I have long used the Wiki for a resource when I couldn't get a word of what was going on, and decided to join when the 200th email came out.

On other notes: I'm a music geek, an anime lover, a 90s kid, and a puzzle addict. I'm also a bookworm of the highest degree, and a role-player. I love videogames, gardening, writing stuff, and being crazy. So... peace!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 am 

Ahoy. I'm Justin, my usual handle is Ishtuk though- call me what you like.

While in high school I woke up one morning & thought to myself "Hey you know what'd be great? Talking like a Monster Truck Rally announcer all day!" I got through four hours before a friend said that I was lame for stealing another guy's material; he then showed me the sbemail Monster Truck & I was hooked.

I read [Jack Kerouac, H.P. Lovecraft, C.S. Lewis, Gary Gygax currently] a lot & I read several books simultaneously more often than not. I am addicted to webcomics [Mitch Clem is my favorite author] Music is my lifeblood. Reggae & Ska [Bob Marley & The Wailers, The Toasters, Streetlight Manifesto], Punk & Pop-Punk [Screeching Weasel, Against Me!, Dead Kennedy's], and any mix between those [Sublime, Operation Ivy] are my favorite types of music. I am definitely nerdy- Like, I live in a plane of existence where things that are enjoyed must be heavily invested in until you know far too much about them. I study a few martial arts [Okinawan, mainly] & enjoy outdoorsy things like camping, hiking, & swimming. I think that is probably enough to put in an introduction to make people think: "Jeez-a-lou, This guy volunteers far too much information."

On a side note: I'm Justin Wagley from sbemail 137- Bedtime Story. That was an interesting Monday to say the least.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 pm 

Hi there. I'm Pintoq Ooberman [a name I came up with when trying to make the most random name possible]. I've been using both Wikis for a while, and I've been viewing the forum for some time, so after at least a year of procrastination, I finally got around to making an account on here. When I first heard of Homestar Runner, I heard it was something about a dimwitted athlete, and I thought that sounded pretty boring. But later, my curiosity got the better of me, and I finally got around to viewing the site. Instantly, I was hooked. :p

My first toon [besides first time here] was candy product, and my favorite characters have to be Homestar, Strong Bad, and their 20X6 counterparts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm 

Location: In the bountiful Blue Laser Thanksgiving action playset
Hey Pintoq (escuse me if my mispell your name...several times). Make yourself at home. Your avvie is awesome, by the way!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 pm 

PlaysetsandToysBuyer wrote:
Hey Pintoq (escuse me if my mispell your name...several times). Make yourself at home. Your avvie is awesome, by the way!

Yes. His avatar (and to a lesser extent, his name), to say the least, puh-4wnz (or however you pronounce that)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:13 pm 

I've always wanted 1-Up to take Stinkoman in a sprite-related thing. And take a flamethrower. And flamethrower him. An avatar seemed like the perfect place.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 am 

My Name is rennuR ratsemoH an my favorite citizen i Free Country,USA is :poop:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 21  Next