Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Season Two of SBCG4AP Ideas
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 am 

Is there going to be a Season Two of SBCG4AP got ANY Ideas for it

my idea Club Technochocolate is at night STRONG MAD guarding the door so you can't get in go to Strong bad House go Inside to the Kitchen look in the sink to get a penny from it in Strong Sad's Room look on the bed it a Deletehead's member card but Strong Sad won't let you get it go to The Gym homestar is there put the penny on the floor homestar will pick it up his phone is coming out of his pocket grab it call Strong Sad and tell him that there a live-action role playing going on he gone from his room get Deletehead's member card and a Knife from the kitchen go to the Drive-Thru Whale ask for the Spicy Crispy Chicken Melt the bag will come out of the flume of water on top but you can't get it off so cut out the name on the bag using the knife put it on the Deletehead's member card go to Club Technochocolate and show the card to STRONG MAD and your in

any Ideas Places,Characters,puzzles,Episodes names,minigames,Plots any Ideas at all

Post subject: Re: Season Two of SBCG4AP Ideas
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:31 pm 

I would like an old timey episode where you play as old timey Strong Bad. I guess the plot would be for you, Strong Man, and the Sneak to stop The Homestar Runner and his friends from winning a contest. The arcade game wouldn't be on the Fun Machine but be like a Yo-Yo or something.

Another episode would be Strong Bad is chosen to produce the Sweet Cuppin' Cakes movie and animate it, but he has to find some idiot (Homestar anyone?) to do all the work because he's too lazy. At the end you put together the movie kind of like the TGS mini games in the previous games. The arcade game would be a Sweet Cuppin Cakes game where you play as Sherlock and have to get the worm. It has no end, you just get a high score.

The third one would be where Strong Bad tries to get an arcade installed into his house. The episode is short, but there's like 7 games you can play.
Pop Tire (Wii Only) You point the Wii remote at the screen to try to keep the tire up.
FULL Stinkoman 20X6: Plays like Megaman 9
Secret Collect
Peasant Quest (PC Only)
Rhino Feeder
Awexome Cross
Trogdor
The King of Town game (from KOT main page)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:37 am 

I like your Ideas Poki one of the episodes can be The strong badathlon Email Edition Strong Bad vs Homestar you need to missing with Items used for the Events to win the minigame are the Events and in Strong Bad room it got stuff from all the Episodes of Season one
from Homestar Ruiner Homestar's float head
from Strong Badia the Free the KOT Crown
from Baddest of the Bands the cardboard Limozeen
from Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective the Nunchuck Gun
from 8-Bit is Enough The TrogSword(TM)
Quote:
The third one would be where Strong Bad tries to get an arcade installed into his house. The episode is short, but there's like 7 games you can play.

I got a puzzle for it you need to hook up Stinkoman 20X6 to Peasant's Quest by cut a hole in the Stinkoman 20X6 arcade machine using the big knife get the wires from it hook it up to Peasant's Quest so you can fire the TrogSword in Stinkoman 20X6 you need to use it to Beat the last boss SHADOWY FIGURE as SHADOW Trogador

new Places Homestar Runner's House,The Athletic Field,The Cheat's Computer Room,The Garage,Marshmallow's Last Stand, The Movie Theater,The Office,The Pond,The Show,Gymnasium,The Graveyard,Sweet Cuppin' Cakes Land,The Old Movie Reel Room,The Old Pietimer Place,Old-Timey Field,Parsnip Depot,Punkin Patch,The Stage,Telegraph Room,Crazy Go Nuts University,The Classroom,Homestar's living room, Homestar's bedroom,A view of The TV Room,Homestar's shower,Homestar's computer room,The Hremail Room and Marzipan's kitchen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 am 

How about this:Strong Bad buys some 3D glasses,but they suck him into a movie and he has to go through every single film ever made and escape.

The minigame would be portable because you wouldn't really get to play it otherwise.

One could be a parordy of Indiana Jones.You would have to get a monkey and throw it at a bad guy to defeat him.

Title:Bad wars

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:37 pm 

I'd like to see a simular sort of concept to '8 Bit is Enough', only we see all the characters from Free Country USA. (For example, Ey Steve never turned up...)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm 

In Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective Senor Cardgage as Dadgeresque was hillarious!

:senor: "Hey Brethany! You here for the dodgers?"

THEN...

:sb: "Dad! I found the last clue to your missing kidnapping case!"

:senor: "Thanks for the recyclables, Angela! With this we can make a whole new blanket!"

I'd like to see more :senor: , :ehsteve: , :trogdor: , and :homsar: .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm 

I tried to report this earlier, but no one responded. We already have a thread about suggestions for future SBCG4AP games. If the admin reading turns down my suggestion to merge, please tell me why this time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:54 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
I tried to report this earlier, but no one responded. We already have a thread about suggestions for future SBCG4AP games. If the admin reading turns down my suggestion to merge, please tell me why this time.
I don't know why now do i

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 pm 

Poki wrote:
Another episode would be Strong Bad is chosen to produce the Sweet Cuppin' Cakes movie and animate it, but he has to find some idiot (Homestar anyone?) to do all the work because he's too lazy. At the end you put together the movie kind of like the TGS mini games in the previous games. The arcade game would be a Sweet Cuppin Cakes game where you play as Sherlock and have to get the worm. It has no end, you just get a high score.
Just make a golf minigame as Homestar trying to get that Par Infinite hole in the Sweet Puttin Cakes golf course. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:12 am 

Season 2 Ideas:

1- Reign of the Queen
Strong Bad pulls the best prank on The King of Town, but said prank nearly kills him. Under intensive care (by Bubs), Marzipan becomes the new Queen of Town, & ends up being Strong Bad's worst nightmare. Now Strong Bad & Homestar (sad that Marzipan now has no time for him) have to get The King of Town back on his feet & Marzipan off the throne, though getting Marzipan off the throne will be harder than expected.

2- Commandos Attack
The Cheat Commandos come out of the TV after an experiment Strong Bad & The Cheat conduct. Unfortunatly, The Blue Lazer Army is brought to life as well. Now, Strong Bad have to round up Blue Lazer with the Cheat Commandos' help.

I need a while to think of Episodes 3, 4, & 5.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 am 

I definitely love the idea of the Cheat Commandos! Also I think there should be a Halloween one where one of Strong Bad's pranks goes horribly wrong. And I sort of wanna be able to play as some other characters.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 pm 

Lovin' that Coach Z wrote:
I definitely love the idea of the Cheat Commandos! Also I think there should be a Halloween one where one of Strong Bad's pranks goes horribly wrong. And I sort of wanna be able to play as some other characters.

The prank gone wrong is kinda like what's in Reign of the Queen (since The King of Town nearly dies from one of Strong Bad's pranks). As for the Halloween episode idea, I'll try to think of something for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm 

Here's another idea.

3- Timey Chaos
The Cheat finishes a Time Machine for Strong Bad's use, but Homestar (with his new glasses from Bubs) mistakes it for a shower, so he & The Cheat (who Homestar mistakes for his new bar of soap) are sent by mistake to 1936. Now Strong Bad & Marzipan (who only agreed to help because she is the only other person who knows how to work the time machine because she helped build it) have to go back to 1936 & get Homestar & The Cheat back. Also for those who may ask, yes, the Old-Timey Homestar characters will show up in this one.

I'll think of some more (since I'm 2 episodes short for a whole season).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 pm 

Almost forgot, you can also play the story through Homestar's point of view (as in, you can play as Homestar) once you beat Strong Bad's side of the story.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:36 am 

I thought of a new one.

4- The Bad & The Bold
When Strong Bad buys a weird issue of Strong Badman from Bubs, the comic sucks him & Homsar (who for some strange reason likes any Strong Badman comic) in. Now Strong Bad & Homsar must help Strong Badman fight Moth Mouth while Homestar & Marzipan try to find a way to get Strong Bad & Homsar out of the comic (since The Cheat is on vacation & Bubs has to check his items).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am 

Neoxon312 wrote:
I thought of a new one.

4- The Bad & The Bold
When Strong Bad buys a weird issue of Strong Badman from Bubs, the comic sucks him & Homsar (who for some strange reason likes any Strong Badman comic) in. Now Strong Bad & Homsar must help Strong Badman fight Moth Mouth while Homestar & Marzipan try to find a way to get Strong Bad & Homsar out of the comic (since The Cheat is on vacation & Bubs has to check his items).

Why Homsar? Bubs is there right by him, shouldn't him and Bubs get sucked in? Either way, I doubt Homsar would be there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:48 am 

Poki wrote:
Neoxon312 wrote:
I thought of a new one.

4- The Bad & The Bold

Why Homsar? Bubs is there right by him, shouldn't him and Bubs get sucked in? Either way, I doubt Homsar would be there.

Strong Bad went back home & Homsar snuck in when the two got sucked in.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:56 pm 

how about a sbm'n one and you get 2 play all the h*r being's as super hero's and a villan is trying to destroy there universe and with about 56 mini-games and 30 dif levels

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm 

masked homsar wrote:
how about a sbm'n one and you get 2 play all the h*r being's as super hero's and a villan is trying to destroy there universe and with about 56 mini-games and 30 dif levels
UH, SEEN MY SIGGY YA'L IT SUCK'S :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :-| , ANY WAHY DO YA AGREEY :-|

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 pm 

Hang on, I need to fix one.

1- Reign of the Queen
Strong Bad pulls the best prank on The King of Town, but said prank nearly kills him. Under intensive care (by Bubs), Marzipan becomes the new Queen of Town, & ends up being Strong Bad's worst nightmare. Now Strong Bad, The Cheat, & Strong Mad have to get The King of Town back on his feet & Marzipan off the throne, though getting Marzipan off the throne will be harder than expected. She is mad with power (literally, the whole land is in darkness), she knighted Strong Sad, Pom Pom, & Homestar to slay Strong Bad & Strong Mad, & in addition, she is trying to kill The King of Town so she can keep the throne. Though Homestar betrays Marzipan after seeing what she has done to the land. So Strong Bad, Strong Mad, The Cheat, & Homestar have to defeat Marzipan.....err, I mean The Queen of Town & her 2 remaining knights & save The King of Town.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:17 pm 

As stated on Telltale forum by me for season 2 finale:

Strong Bad gets a Cable Box for the basement TV, but when he tries to turn it on, he presses 'Input' and gets sucked into the TV. He would then go across shows like Whadayasay Haddyman, The Show, Sweet Cuppin Cakes, and The Cheat Commandos trying to find a way out. The Map would be the channel guide. There would also be a TMC type channel, changing every time a certain puzzle is completed. I.e. Starts with 1936, but right before something imprtant happens the movie ends. Enter 1950's style documentary on Space Captainface. Then, it would be a powered by the cheat childrens movie. Also, Pom Pom is very important because he is awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:31 am 

StLouisRibs wrote:
As stated on Telltale forum by me for season 2 finale:

Strong Bad gets a Cable Box for the basement TV, but when he tries to turn it on, he presses 'Input' and gets sucked into the TV. He would then go across shows like Whadayasay Haddyman, The Show, Sweet Cuppin Cakes, and The Cheat Commandos trying to find a way out. The Map would be the channel guide. There would also be a TMC type channel, changing every time a certain puzzle is completed. I.e. Starts with 1936, but right before something imprtant happens the movie ends. Enter 1950's style documentary on Space Captainface. Then, it would be a powered by the cheat childrens movie. Also, Pom Pom is very important because he is awesome.

That would be hard to do without overusing characters that should be used lightly, like Homsar, Eh! Steve!, and The Homestar Runner, but I think that'd be a great episode if they could pull it off right.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:02 am 

Strong Bad finds out that someone stole his idea for "Mount Ridesplace USA" (from sbemail theme park), and angry at the person for stealing his idea, he sets out to sabotage the theme park and figure out who's behind this. He has to sabotage the acts and rides (such as the Bowels of Trogdor and the Strong Sad gets decked repeatedly Spook Spectacular) and recruit the characters (who have all taken up jobs at the new theme park) to help him. It'd be sort of like a mix of Baddest of the Bands (sabotaging) and 8-Bit is Enough (recruiting team-members).

The mini-game would be Senor Cardgage's Salesathon, a sidescroller where your goal is to attack enemies that you come across, and find customers. Find enough customers to sell your items to and make it to the next round. But don't sell your items to the enemies, and don't attack your customers, or you'll lose health. This game would be located at Senor Cardgage's "Real-Life Type Business Simulation Stand".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 pm 

Season 2 of :sb: 's cool game for attractive people

Episode 1: Old timey is bad timey

After many months of hard working, strong bad and The Cheat have finally finished making their own time machine! Whilst walking by their house, Homestar notices it and wonders what it is. He walks in and investigates. While looking, he accidentily presses "1936" and is transportated there! It's up to you to save Homestar and maybe get some help from old-timey friends!

Episode 2: The sweet cuppin' movie!

finally, :sb: 's greatest show gets a movie! however none of the actors know what they're doing. shapen em up or get fired from movie buisness forever!

epsiode 3: goodbye lap-ie

It's been so many years and the Lappy486 is working perfectly! However, the other two computers are not amused. They want to destroy that stupid laptop, if it's the last thing they do! You must do everything you can to save the lappy.

Episode 4: The "R" is for Revenge

The S is for sucks dragon has been watching Strong Bad as he takes care of and loves Trogdor.Finally, the s is for sucks can't take it, and gets revenge. A fight against two dragons! In the end, you must play as trogdor and destroy the s is for sucks once and for all!

Episode 5: The Cheat-er

Strong Bad decides :cheat: is getting to old to be doing capers anymore, so he buys a new one. In this game, you play as the cheat in an effort to stop that other cheat from stealing strong bad's love.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:29 am 

Neoxon312 wrote:
I thought of a new one.

4- The Bad & The Bold

5 - Dangeresque 4: This Time, It's None of the Previous Three Dangeresque Films (working title)
A "fourth" movie in the Dangeresque series. This time, Perducci and Killingyouguy have formed an alliance with Uzi Bazooka and Craig and kidnapped Dangeresque's partners Renaldo (who has retired to the Sidekick Islands) and Dangeresque Too and must join up with a bizarre foreign diplomat (played by Homsar) and Baron Darin Diamonocle (who has been released from prison) to save them.

Sorry, I know that it's bad.

6 - Criss-Crossin'
For reasons he doesn't care to elaborate on, Bubs has been performing science experiments inside his concession stand, which now has some kind of tall transmitter tower rising from behind it. He has been trying to do switch experiments to get apples to taste like oranges and vice-versa. But he inadvertently gets everyone switched into each other's bodies in the process, such as Strong Bad switching with Homestar (which SB does not like at all)! Now the machine must be fixed before everyone can be switched back! It is actually based on an episode of "The Powerpuff Girls" called "Criss Cross Crisis".

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:41 am 

Clerical note: Readers may also be interested in further discussion on this topic that occurred in two other threads here and here. Ideally, the threads would be merged, but since they've been going on independently for so long, that would probably get really messy, so I've just locked the other two and redirected discussion here.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:23 am 

Here are my four ideas from the other thing:

1. Strong Bad's Glitched Game For Unfortunate Persons
-In the second season opener, The Lappy gets infected by The Virus! However, it seems that this time, it's causing the episode to get massive glitches! It's up to you to travel deep into the furthur infecting landscape to find a way to save The Lappy, reality, and more importantly, THE GAME. (Note: There is on part of the game that differs depending on which one you play. In this part, Strong Bad finds a disorted rip in the groung that causes him to land in either a Wii menu (Wii version) or a Control Panel (PC version)

FunMachine Game: Dangeresque Carisode 1: HiStreet Persuit

"Pilot the Dangcaresque away from Killingyou guy as he's determined to smash you into the pavement! Street damage gains you points!" High Score: 8,900

Map: One of The Lappy's files

2. Space Chase 'Oh-Nine
-An accident involving fireworks results in aliens landing on Strong Bad's front lawn! Now, FCUSA is looking down the barrel of a massive alien invasion! But, even WORSE than that... Strong Bad's cable has been knocked out! Can he restore peace, order, and telivision reception to Free Country? Can you help him??? Are we all DOOMED?!?!? ...don't answer that last one.

FunMachine Game: Italian Invaders (a SBASAF sponsored game)

"Warning! The Italian space programis trying to land satilites in Strong Badia! Help Space Captainface show them what for by blowing them out of the starry sky!" High Score: 5,500

Map: Newspaper

3. Electronic Smashdown
-After getting back his Lappy (damaged by The Virus and temporarily replaced by the Terminal D6), Strong Bad learns that The Virus has one last trick up it's "sleeve". Using the D6, The Virus (now The Glitch) is now taking over everything electronic in FCUSA! ("Hey, didn't somebody already do-" "No, shut up. That wasn't real.") Can Strond Bad stop this digitally made menace once and for all? ...it probably doesn't help that he needs Homestar's help, does it?

FunMachine Game (before/after The Glitch's attack): Attack of The Whale! (a Blubbos sponsored game)

"The Drive Thru Whale has become moble! Now, though a plot device we never thought to put in, it wants to run over everybody in {insert town's name here}! Try to make it to the end of the level with out being run over! The more sandwhiches, the more points!" High Score: 2,000 calories

FunMachine Game (during The Glitch's attack): Mixed-Mashed Mayhem!

(note, this was created by The Glitch, so it needs to be played to advance the episode)

"Remember that one game that Blubbos sponsored? Well, now STRONG BAD, you are the character! Find a way to subdue the Whale though the bits and bytes of the system, and you might just live. Might." High Score: 10,000 bytes

Map: cover page to a computer manual

4. The Good, The Bad, and The Homsar
-After conning gaining money from insurance settlers, Bubs starts up a walk-in movie theater (since the only car, The Gremlin, doesn't work right this second due to engine issues). However, because of a freak accident while trying to sneak in "Dangeresque 0" in the projector, Strong Bad Homestar accidently sents everybody in to the projector, thus scattering the residents of FCUSA though the various movie genres. And you know it 's bad when I mention this is worse then the accident in "8 Bit Is Enough"! So, can Strong Bad (and Homsar, for some reason) save everybody and their brother before the credits? Buy a ticket, grab some popcorn, and find out!

FunMachine game (at Strong Bad's house): Cheatball 20X6

"As the Cheatball, travel across obstacle filled areas with onegoal to accomplish- that is to get to the goal before the time runs out. DISCLAIMER: We didn't ripoff that monkey game with the same concept." High Score: 9,500 points or 25 completed levels

FunMachine game (in the retro genre): Duck Guardian 3: Across The Galaxy

"This time in the series, instead of getting ducks for hungry people, you need them to power your engine to get back home! (By the way, nice choice instead of using gas!) Using all the ray guns to your disposal, get ducks from distant worlds into your spaceship, and get back home!" High Score: 20,000

Map: Movie poster.
---
Also, my season has 6 to 7 episodes; I have decided which yet.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 am 

Here are my ideas:

1. Sweet Cuppin' Catastrophe: After the events of 8-Bit is enough, Homestar finds the discarded logic board and decides to hook it up to his TV while watching Sweet Cuppin' Cakes. Suddenly, the cast comes out and starts wreaking havoc in Free Country, USA! Strong Bad decides to fix everything so he'll stop hearing "Eh! Steve!" in the middle of the night.

Videlectrix Game: Sweet Cuppin' Cakes: The Quest for the Worm: A platform game starring Sherlock attempting to get the Worm. Plays similar to Super Mario Bros.

2. Old-Timey isn't Fun-Timey: After attempting to steal Homsar's hat, Strong Bad, The Cheat, and Strong Mad are transported back to 1936 Free Country, USA, swapping places with their Old-Timey counterparts. The game would switch back and forth between the two Strong Bads, both attempting to return home.

Videlectrix Game: Dokle 3: The sequel to the game featured in the theme song video, an arcade-style platformer in the style of Mario Bros.

Check out my deviantART! http://bubblerevolution.deviantart.com/

Last edited by BubbleRevolution on Sun May 24, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 am 

BubbleRevolution wrote:
Videlectrix Game: Sweet Cuppin' Cakes: The Quest for the Worm: A platform game starring Sherlock attempting to get the Worm. Plays similar to Super Mario Bros.

Or maybe SCC: The Quest To Avoid Chairs With Wheels, with Eh! Steve trying to elude the Wheelchair.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:28 am 

Or maybe they can continue with the strange "play the cartoon's rival character" trend some can argue SBCG4AP followed with Homestar characters and make you play the Wheelchair hunting down Eh! Steve!