Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ever had a H*R dream?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:50 pm 

flicky1991 wrote:
I had a dream recently where my brother (strong weak from this forum) drew a comic strip about Strong Bad's funeral.

Did it look anything like a comic strip version of the email? Or was it different?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:00 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:
I had a dream recently where my brother (strong weak from this forum) drew a comic strip about Strong Bad's funeral.

Did it look anything like a comic strip version of the email? Or was it different?

No, it was unrelated to the e-mail - it was just, like, my brother decided SB died and wrote a comic about it where all the characters pay tribute.

EDIT:

A couple of new ones - one had a sandwich where everything in it was arranged to look like SB's mask, and one involved me phoning The Cheat to tell him I'd be at some restaurant.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:10 pm 

Be as this might be several days old...

I've been pestered a lot with Homestar-Related dreams recently... Mainly it just involves Strong Bad....or something. I do remember before SBCG4AP began, I had a dream...about the first episode... And Strong Bad was, like, this supreme overlord of my neighborhood, and he had lost his mask and boxing gloves...And from my memory, I do believed he looked a bit like an indian boy..like, people from India, not Native American kind... And he looked down at his hands...and looked somewhat depressed...but it was an awesome dream...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:58 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
SenorSterrance wrote:
When I was a kid I used to dream about Wallace and Gromit being attacked by zombies and it was a bit like The Shining. And Wallace was running around with an axe. Yeah, that dream really scared me.

Really? I would've thought that the zombies kidnapped Wallace, and it was up to Gromit to save him and Gromit had the axe.

Well, I was a foolish young child with no sense of plot whatsoever. Although that probably would have been a better idea.
Idea: I shall watch loads and loads of HR cartoons before bed in hopes of dreaming of HR since HR was my last thought of the day. Let's do this like Brutis!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:32 am 

Location: My computer sending 21 emails a day to strong bad and homestar
I had a dream that i fell in the poopsmith's pile of whatsit :poop:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 pm 

Well, look at that. I just happened to have another one last night. It involved a new Teen Girl Squad. And if I told you anything else...well, let's just say that it was so bizarre and random.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 am 

I had one where TBC had a contest and the winner of the contest would appear in a Homestar Runner cartoon. I won the contest. The toon was basically about Homestar and his new friend (me!) hanging out and then we had a basketball game with Pom Pom and we went to Homestar's house and played Atari. Then we went to see Homsar and we danced. Then Trogdor and Stinkoman came and we had a party. We invited everyone. Everyone except The Poopsmith. We forgot to send his invitation. Sucks because he was supposed to bring the soda.

And my character was so popular he appeared in more toons and became a main character.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:35 pm 

I had a dream about a sbemail, but forgot it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:17 am 

Alright, I had one of my best dreams ever last night. It involved the Chapman Brothers coming over to my house at, like, 4 o' clock in the morning. And I was helping do some of the voices for a toon. And they told me that I did pretty good. And we hung out. AND IT WAS AWESOME.

Those Chapman brothers are fun to hang out with. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm 

Let me give a few more details on that "Strong Bad was allergic to the sun" dream that I said a few months back... I remember now...

Basically, Strong Bad was basically like he was under house arrest during the day, and there were satellites all over his house and yard. Strong Bad was living in this kind of tree building, not necessarily a tree house, since it was all around the tree and even built into the tree in some areas... Anyway, this scientist guy was giving me a tour of his house. He said "This man is [big sciencey word that pretty much meant Allergic to the sun]" and I said "Hey, that's Strong Bad!" and he said "That is the name of the person who is [big 'lergic to sun word]". Well, Strong Bad was pretty much going around wearing sunglasses. The Cheat was there, but I forgot what he did... Then I think there was something either involving a hamburger, a starfish, or a cow... I forgot which, maybe it was all three, or just two of them... Whatever it was, I'm pretty sure they fell from the sky and crushed a satellite... Forgot what happened... I think there were these lizards looking up at a huge satellite in the sky... That's all I remember!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:30 pm 

I had one where Homestar is running in the backround while strong bad stands there. Strong bad takes off his mask and the exorcist appears. Screamer dream! :eek:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm 

I had one dream last week about HsR, but it's so long it could make a fanfiction, and i'm too lazy to make one. Let's just say Strong Bad found a cloning machine and put Homsar in it. Think of what happen after yourself :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:00 pm 

Darkstar Runner wrote:
Be as this might be several days old...

I've been pestered a lot with Homestar-Related dreams recently... Mainly it just involves Strong Bad....or something. I do remember before SBCG4AP began, I had a dream...about the first episode... And Strong Bad was, like, this supreme overlord of my neighborhood, and he had lost his mask and boxing gloves...And from my memory, I do believed he looked a bit like an indian boy..like, people from India, not Native American kind... And he looked down at his hands...and looked somewhat depressed...but it was an awesome dream...

I don't care if it was just your dream, but you are one of the few to see Strong Bad without the mask. Can you draw a picture of what it looked like?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 pm 

Ah, perhaps I can. However, my remembrance is a bit foggy. I will try and get it up tomorrow, as I will only be able to draw it tonight, but not scan it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm 

Darkstar Runner wrote:
I will try and get it up tomorrow

Heh heh.

Sorry. Had to be said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 pm 

I had one(after watching a crapload of H*R related stuff) ok it was 1st person fell through the sky and landed in FCUSA on bubs conession stand(on the roof) and homestar & and my fan character(Strum I was also making adjustments to his pic that night) were hanging out and homestar said "Fan prize DING!" and a ribbon saying Fan Char appeared on Strum I'd go on but you don't wana listen to mme blabber on about an H*R dream I had.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:25 am 

I had one about TBC doing voice acting (I only watched) a while back, but I can't remember more than that, or if I've had any other H*R dreams. The other night I dreamed about a manga that my friend and I are planning to make though...... which is kinda strange, seeing as it's still non-existent :eek:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:25 am 

Last night, in my dream, I watched a show called "The Homestar Runner". It was like the Super Mario Bros. Super Show! in that it looked nothing like the characters and the accents were fake. Italian Strong Bad without a mask and a blue shirt... oy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 pm 

hmmmmmmmmmm... nope. I guess I don't watch H*R enough. Man,man, a H*R dream must be wicked...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:45 pm 

Alright, here's a sketchy remembrance of what he looked like...

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:31 pm 

I had a dream that the fanstuff wiki was back up.

I also had a very great dream. I was in a tent near a playground, when someone told me to come out. There was something wonderful that looked like a mix between Homestar Runner stuff and the playground.

:homsar: :sad: :poop: :kot:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:03 pm 

I dreamt the website had a poll asking stuff like what other toons should appear in the Podcast, how frequently should it be updated, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 pm 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
I had a HR dream once. But before I tell It, I had it when I was sick one time, so... It's kinda screwed up. The Dream made me throw up. :eek:

Anyway. It was a sbemail.

Dear strong bad
What kind of foods do you like?

SB: Well I like all kinds of foods, especially greasy foods. Like you find at the state fair.

SB: I like corn dogs. (a picture of a corn dog fils the top right corner of my dream)

SB: And pizza (a picture of pizza fills top left hand corner)

SB: And giant turkey legs... (picture of a turke leg fills the bottom left corner.)

Anyway, that's all I remember of it...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 pm 

I had a dream based on a really obscure kids show (I didn't find it on YouTube) that is a cult favorite (The Cult being my sister and me) and Coach Z was in it (the dream, I mean).

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 am 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
I'm pretty sure I had one, but I can't remember what it was...man, what could have distracted me from hamina hummm mumble mumble...

Here comes the Thnikkaman!

Nope. can't remember.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:36 pm 

Last night I found a huge amount of old Homestar Toons which the wiki does not have any info of, except for one known as "The Best of Pom Pom", but the link lead to a Marzipan version of "Homestar Talker"

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 am 

yep, had few H*R dreams, they were all continued, like movie sequels. anywayz, H*R eventualy becomes the god of speed and he gets some powers. such as star jumping (zip through space Stargate style) and he gets a super awesome power where glowing white shooting stars fall from the sky (exactly like Ness's final smash in SSBB). and some of the other gods dont like him because hes a wierdo from the Toon Dimension. eventualy he teams up with the elemental gods from the Light Realm (they are video game characters from my past) to kill a super powerfull and evil god who can control space/time. they all fight with all of their strength and eventualy H*R deals the final blow (the only way to kill a god is by shattering his/her spirit sphere, located behind the Sternum). then some of the evil guys powers get transfered to H*R and he now can instantly create portals to other dimensions, he can control emotions, and he gets these aweome wings that look like hands. (i will make a picture of H*R with these wings) later, he creates his own dimension that looks like the plains of Africa.
yep, you can just tell im a fantasy fan. FUN FACTS: the wings shaped like hands are from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, the dimension that looks like the plains of Africa is from The Maxx (exept in The Maxx, they call it Austrailia) and the whole "creating his own dimension" thing is most likely from Akira.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 pm 

I once had a dream where I was :trogdor:Trogdor, but the rest of the dream, I was playing Spyro and Banjo-Tooie.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 pm 

Back when I was on homestarrules (this was probably in '05) I had a dream where I went on the legal page of H*R, which I had been going to quite a lot to hear homestar say boring. When homestar came out, he did not say boring, but "Will you get out of here." It looked perfectly like what TBC would have done, and it sounded like Matt.

kinda freeked me out somehow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 am 

I had a dream where I was in Sloshy.

'Twas the most epic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next