Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Season Two of SBCG4AP Ideas
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:54 pm 

3. Stiny! Get Me a Costume!: After reading the latest issue of Strong Badman, SB decides to take his identity and making The Cheat Stiny. (Pretty much letting him hold up a sign that says "I'm Stiny".) Homestar follows suit, becoming Superstar Runnerman, sparking a superhero uprising in Free Country, USA. Strong Bad has to somehow sabotage everyone's career to return FCUSA to normal.

Videlectrix Game: Cheap as Free vs. Videlectrix: A fighting game parodying Marvel vs. Capcom, with Videlectrix characters like Trogdor and Stinkoman fighting Cheap as Free characters like Strong Badman and the Cheat Commandos.

Everybody's superhero identity would be:
:sb:- Strong Badman
:cheat:- Stiny
:hr:- Superstar Runnerman
:pom:- Karate Pom
:marzi:- Eco-Girl
:coachz:- Damp Towel Man
:sad:- 12x-A-Day Man
:sm:- Anger Man(agement)
:bubs:- Dry Ragamuffin (or maybe the Thnikkaman)
:kot:- The Kingpin of Town
:poop:- Possibly Poopertrooper, or someone similar to Nick Fury.
:homsar:- The Non-Sequitur
:senor:- Mr. Alleyway (Unknowingly)

Check out my deviantART! http://bubblerevolution.deviantart.com/

Last edited by BubbleRevolution on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 am 

Episode 3: Home Badia
After finally realizing Strong Badia is a place and not just a lot fulla junk that :sb: hangs out at, Homestar makes his own lot and makes it his area. After SB finds out, battles start between the two. It's an episode where it's fighting off another gang, practically. And everybody knows who wins...

GAME: 1Up's Super Not-Guy Adventure
A game like SM20X6 but with 1Up trying to rescue Stinkoman after he gets in trouble for eating somebody else's order at Blubb-Os.

Oh, and the one above eerily seems like my suggestion for episode 2, but with :sb: instead of :hr: .

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 pm 

Episode 4: Different Town, Indeed!

After Experimenting with the space-time continuum, Strong Bad warps the boundarys of spacetime and changes Free Country, USA into the town he visualized about. SB seems happy at first, but then realizes he can't stand the town (And having Homsar as a girlfriend) and attempts to change it back to normal.

Variations: Well, as the song goes...

:poop: The Poopsmith, he could talk,
:marzi: And Marzipan would rock
:sb: :cheat: And The Stick would be This Big Ol' Tree that'd try to eat everyone exept The Cheat and Me. :sm: "AND ME!" :sb: "We'll see."
:kot: And the King of Town would be underground in a box filled up with peas. :kot: "I hate peas!" :sb: "I know!"
:bubs: Bubs would give away flamethrowers that shoot chocolate hundred dollar bills, :bubs: "Imitation chocolate!"
:sad: My stupid baby brother would've been born with horns and a tail. :sad: "I'm Evil."
:coachz: And Coach Z would wear this cool jacket, :coachz: "Check it out, yo!"
:hr: And Homestar just couldn't hack it, :hr: "I quit"
:pom: And Pom Pom wouldn't change at all 'cept he'd look like an ABA basketball...
:homsar: And this little weirdo would be a modestly hot girl to help me through the hard times. You know the kind that are only sort of hot so they don't mess around with other guys. :homsar: DaAaAaAaAa! I'm forever your girl!

Videlectrix Game: The Folky Tale of Saddy Dumpington: An adventure game where you play as Saddy attempting to cheer people up. The less people you cheer up, the more points you have. There is a Vs. mode where you play against the Dancing Brothers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 pm 

Since my old topic was closed, here's the ideas I thought of.

1- Reign of the Queen
Strong Bad pulls the best prank on The King of Town, but said prank nearly kills him. Under intensive care (by Bubs), Marzipan becomes the new Queen of Town, & ends up being Strong Bad's worst nightmare. Now Strong Bad, The Cheat, & Strong Mad have to get The King of Town back on his feet & Marzipan off the throne, though getting Marzipan off the throne will be harder than expected. She is mad with power (literally, the whole land is in darkness), she knighted Strong Sad, Pom Pom, & Homestar to slay Strong Bad & Strong Mad, & in addition, she is trying to kill The King of Town so she can keep the throne, & she's about to destroy Strong Badia. Though Homestar betrays Marzipan after seeing what she has done to the land. So Strong Bad, Strong Mad, The Cheat, & Homestar have to defeat Marzipan.....err, I mean The Queen of Town & her 2 remaining knights & save The King of Town.

2- Commandos Attack
The Cheat Commandos come out of the TV after an experiment Strong Bad & The Cheat conduct. Unfortunatly, The Blue Lazer Army is brought to life as well. Plus, Blue Lazer is carrying out a plan to take over Strong Bad's world. Now, Strong Bad have to round up Blue Lazer with the Cheat Commandos' help.

3- Timey Chaos
The Cheat finishes a Time Machine for Strong Bad's use, but Homestar (with his new glasses from Bubs) mistakes it for a shower, so he & The Cheat (who Homestar mistakes for his new bar of soap) are sent by mistake to 1936. Now Strong Bad & Marzipan (who only agreed to help because she is the only other person who knows how to work the time machine because she helped build it, & was recently released from prison for crimes commited in Reign of the Queen) have to go back to 1936 & get Homestar & The Cheat back. Though, Strong Bad has some issues trusting Marzipan after the events of Reign of the Queen. Also for those who may ask, yes, the Old-Timey Homestar characters will show up in this one.

4- The Bad & The Bold
When Strong Bad buys a weird issue of Strong Badman from Bubs, the comic sucks him & Homsar (who for some strange reason likes any Strong Badman comic) in. Now Strong Bad & Homsar must help Strong Badman fight Moth Mouth while Homestar & Marzipan try to find a way to get Strong Bad & Homsar out of the comic (since The Cheat is on vacation & Bubs has to check his items).

5- Hunting of the Bad
Following The Bad & The Bold, Strong Bad & Homsar return to Free Country, USA. Only to find out that Moth Mouth has escaped, impersonated Strong Bad, assembled the worst enemies in H*R history (Trogdor, Shadow Homestar, Evil 20X6 Coach Z, & The Deutsch Master), commited crimes worse than that of Strong Bad's usual kind, & claimed that he is going to kill Homsar if a ransom isn't paid. As a result, everyone in Free Country, USA is on a bounty hunt for Strong Bad, thinking he is about to kill Homsar. Only Bubs (as the Thnikkiman) & Strong Sad (as 12x-A-Day Man) know Strong Bad was framed. With their help, Strong Bad, Homsar, The Thnikkiman, & 12x-A-Day Man have to hunt down Moth Mouth, put him back in the comic, & clear Strong Bad's name. Also, Teen Girl Squad appear in this game to assist Strong Bad in his struggle against Moth Mouth (they return to Free Country, USA with The Cheat, who was kind of lonely during the vacation).

Please note: After you beat Strong Bad's side of the story, you can play through Homestar's point of view, which means double the playtime, double the unlockables, & double the comedy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm 

Neoxon312 wrote:
2- Commandos Attack
The Cheat Commandos come out of the TV after an experiment Strong Bad & The Cheat conduct. Unfortunatly, The Blue Lazer Army is brought to life as well. Plus, Blue Lazer is carrying out a plan to take over Strong Bad's world. Now, Strong Bad have to round up Blue Lazer with the Cheat Commandos' help.

The Topplegangers should appear, too, and maybe even Gunkiller!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 am 

Quote:
1- Reign of the Queen
Strong Bad pulls the best prank on The King of Town, but said prank nearly kills him. Under intensive care (by Bubs), Marzipan becomes the new Queen of Town, & ends up being Strong Bad's worst nightmare. Now Strong Bad, The Cheat, & Strong Mad have to get The King of Town back on his feet & Marzipan off the throne, though getting Marzipan off the throne will be harder than expected. She is mad with power (literally, the whole land is in darkness), she knighted Strong Sad, Pom Pom, & Homestar to slay Strong Bad & Strong Mad, & in addition, she is trying to kill The King of Town so she can keep the throne, & she's about to destroy Strong Badia. Though Homestar betrays Marzipan after seeing what she has done to the land. So Strong Bad, Strong Mad, The Cheat, & Homestar have to defeat Marzipan.....err, I mean The Queen of Town & her 2 remaining knights & save The King of Town.

I LOVE that idea, Telltale if your reading this,MAKE IT AN EPISODE ITS EPIC! :-D :mrgreen: :p

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:22 am 

Note: ...7 episodes.
Here's a new one.

5. Who's Timeline Is This Anyway?
-Deciding on seeing if Homestar's method of a time machine (briefly seen in "2 emails") while in the kitchen, Stong Bad ends up stuck in the Storybook universe. However, this gets worse as Strong bad has a limited 6 other times to travel to ("Marshmellow's Last Stand", "sibbie", "The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck In His Craw", "A Jumping Jack Contest", "vacation", and "Space Chase 'Oh Nine", aka episode 2 of this season) due to damage. Now, with a limited timespan, Strong Bad must find parts to repair his time machine, get back home, and prevent his pizza from burning! Also... he... ended up causing a rip in space-time, so something else to fix as well.

FunMachine Games:

(the present)
StinkoTrog 20XDor

"In this reimagining of Stinkoman 20X6, play as either Trogdor OR Stinkoman to find a way to defeat Trogador!"
High Score: 45,000 points

("sibbie")
Sundae Driving 2: Extra Toppings!

"In this sequel to the smash hit 'Sundae Driving', you must drive thru several different terrains while making as many sundaes as possible! But be careful, as you must now avoid peanuts AND birds! Try to be the best Sundae Driver" High Score: 250 sundaes

("Space Chase 'Oh Nine")
Italian Invaders: The Bonus Levels

"Pretty much the FULL game, instead of that shorter one! Now with more action packed excitement and more Italian satilite destroying!!!" High score: 6, 000

Map: Storybook Homestar's Duckie Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 pm 

I know I posted this already, but...

6. Freakin' Day of the Week
- For reasons he doesn't care to elaborate on, Bubs has been performing science experiments inside his concession stand, which now has some kind of tall transmitter tower rising from behind it. He has been trying to do switch experiments to get apples to taste like oranges and vice-versa. But he inadvertently gets everyone switched into each other's bodies in the process, such as Strong Bad switching with Homestar (which SB does not like at all)! Now the machine must be fixed before everyone can be switched back! During the game, you do control SB, but he is in Homestar's body!

Videlectrix Game: Smashing Alternate Universes!:
- Based on both 20X6 vs. 1936 and email #150: ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, this game plays like the Super Smash Bros. series, but in this case, you play as different Homestar characters from the different universes (1936, 20X6, Storybook World, etc.) as they all attack each other in different alternate universe locations, including Old-Timey Strong Bad attacking 1-Up in the mysterious pie factory and Duckshirt Homestar attacking PBTC Strong Bad in the Factory/Circus District.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 am 

6. Mixed Mashed Mayham: Part 1
-I'm reminded of a quote a young Strong Bad once said: "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is...umm...really, really dumb and bad." ...he OVIOUSLY was referring to Strong Bad trying to rig the Lappy into playing Laserdiscs which results in him accidently causing 1936, 20X6, AND his idea of a different town to be fused with his reality (but personally, I blame that on knocking over the blender from the last episode). But, not only that, but ALL of the realities created with in the Homestar Universe are also getting intertwined. So now, to stop this case of not awesome, Strong Bad must devise a plan to fix reality as he knows it!!! ...but, based on the title of the episode, you can tell this ends badly somehow.

FunMachine games:
Kick the Cheat (real version)

"We finally fixed this one! Now, you can play this fun and exciting game the way it was ment to be... kicking that Cheat as far as he can go!" High Score: 800 feet

Kid Dingo: Anniversary Edititon

"For the Someteenth Anniversary of Kid Dingo, we pulled out all the stops! We improved the resolution! We added more levels! We even made it longer! Can you save you mother-in-law before dinner is cancelled?" High Score: 150,000 points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 am 

I know I posted this already, but...

7. Once Upon a Time...
- Strong Bad's takes Strong Sad's his storybook, "Everyone Is Different" ("Everyone is different. No two people are not on fire. Awwww.") to be published and copyrighted for him by Bubs. But as Bubs actually does the painstaking work of publishing the story, the publishing machine malfunctions big time! But that's not all; the malfunction causes the universes between the real world and those of books (storybooks, Teen Girl Squad, Strong Badman, etc.) to merge! Teen Girl Squad characters! Storybook World characters! Everything is getting more and more out of whack! Now, it is up to Lord High Storyman (er, Strong Bad) to set everything in order again! But maybe he can get the help of Tiny-Handed Strong Bad and, more importantly, Strong Badman to help out?

Videlectrix Game: Dangeresque: This Time, It's a Video Game:
- A video game version of the Dangeresque film series, which combines elements of all the movies into one. Outrun Killingyouguy in the Dang-car-esque, save Cutesy Buttons and Renaldo from certain but different dooms, stop Uzi Bazooka, Baron Darin Diamonicle and Perducci from taking over the world, saving rainforests, intercepting serums - they're all here!

Bonus activity: The Strong Sad Wets Yonder Bed
- During the game, you can gather the various pages of the story and assemble them together for Strong Bad to read to Homestar, at Strong Sad's expense! The first page is the only one you have, going thus: "No one likes Strong Sad. He is a depressing whiner."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:31 pm 

Episode 4: Homestar 4 Prez
After everybody finally realizes :kot: has been the king for the past decade or so and that his reign ended 2 years ago, KOT's booted out of office, and now :hr: is running for president! But, as always, :sb: hers about this, and we all know what he does...
Some things about it:
* :cheat: becomes :hr: 's campaign manager
* Dig up embarrasing photos of SB using :sad:
* Game: Dr. Dot's Barrel Pong Car Shooter: It's a mashup of all the game types from the 70s and 80s- It's shooting spaceships in a car shaped like a pong paddle, and its ammo is barrels and dots! Also, the enemies also include ghosts, bricks, and gorillas.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 am 

I don't know, most of these ideas seem pretty gimmicky and forced. I'm starting to doubt the potential of a second season. It seems like pretty much all the major facets of the Homestar universe were covered in the first 5 episodes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:12 pm 

Omnisweater wrote:
I don't know, most of these ideas seem pretty gimmicky and forced. I'm starting to doubt the potential of a second season. It seems like pretty much all the major facets of the Homestar universe were covered in the first 5 episodes.

Well, why don't we just pick and choose from many of the different ideas here? Here are the ones I would go with (in no particular order):

1. Reign of the Queen (alternate title: The Queen of Town)
  2. Dangeresque 4: This Time, It's an Entirely New Dangeresque Movie
  3. Homestar 4 Prez
  4. Different Town, Indeed!
  5. TVlie Jibblies (my title for Telltale's rumored TV cable box episode; alternate title: Action Not-Cool 5)

And with each of the new episodes comes a different Videlectrix game to play on the FunMachine. I'm picking ideas from the different proposed ideas and placing them here. I'm thinking:

1. "Reign of the Queen": Sweet Cuppin' Cakes: The Quest For Eh! Steve
  2. "Dangeresque 4: This Time, It's an Entirely New Dangeresque Movie": Dangeresque Carisode 1: Hi-Street Per-Suit
  3. "Homestar 4 Prez": Cheap As Free vs. Videlectrix!
  4. "Different Town, Indeed!": Dokle 3
  5. "TVlie Jibblies": Dangeresque Carisode 2: Chase of the Diamonicle

Where is the gimmick anyway? In having more than one universe in the games?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 pm 

I pretty much agree with CaptainPastHisPrime, those ideas are pretty good.

I would pick (Not including my ideas): Reign of the Queen, Once Apon a Time, Timey Chaos (For this I would use my idea of SB and Old-Timey SB wtiching places with the plot for Timey Chaos), and TVlie Jibblies.

My 2 favorites I made were Different Town, Indeed! and Stiny! Get Me a Costume!

My Videlectrix game picks: King Dingo: Anniversary Edition, Dangeresque Carisode 1: Hi-Street Per-Suit, Smashing Alternate Universes!, and Attack of The Whale!. My fave that I made was Cheap as Free Vs. Videlectrix.

I also came up with a new idea for a game: Watchman- A Videlectrix original game not based off of anything. You are a kid swimming around a pool while the grumpy old Watchman throws things at you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 pm 

BubbleRevolution wrote:
Watchman

Is that a misleading Alan Moore reference or just a coincidence?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
BubbleRevolution wrote:
Watchman

Is that a misleading Alan Moore reference or just a coincidence?

Meh, just a coincidence.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 am 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
Where is the gimmick anyway? In having more than one universe in the games?

Yes, having more than one universe does tend to be sort of gimmicky, in my opinion. Most of the areas of the website that haven't already been covered by SBCG4AP are the weird sub-universes (Cheat Commandos, 1936, Sweet Cuppin' Cakes, etc.), and it seems like the only way to make these things the centers of episodes is through the use of time machines, universe portals, and the always cliche "getting sucked into the TV". Things like this were acceptable in speacial cases like 8-Bit is Enough and sbemail 150, but I don't think too many episodes should rely on them. I also don't really like the ideas of Homestar or Marzipan becoming Free County's leader because it seems a bit like recycling the plot of Episode 2.

I'm not saying that a second season couldn't work though. If TBC can think of enough fresh ideas to keep us entertained, that's great. I think that themes like Halloween and Biz Cas Fri could have lots of potential, and, despite what I said before, episodes centered on the sub-universes could maybe work too. What do I know?

Hopefully that all made sense.

Last edited by Omnisweater on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 am 

It did. I'm pretty sure that TBC would really surprise if they did Season 2 of SBCG4AP. They'll probably do entirely different plots from our own.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 am 

I have an idea.

Strong Bad vs. Strong Bad

In a mad scientist-ey experiment, :bubs: creates clones of the 12 main characters, superior clones. It is up to :sb: to round up the others, and destroy the clones.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:40 am 

Episode 5: It's The End of The Website as We Know It

After :hr: wanders around behind Bubs' stand, he uncovers a strange hole in a bush that's filled with HTML coding, and after Homestar hops into it (knowing how dumb he is), he discovers something major, something bigger than them... the Internet. Meanwhile, :sb: ends up helping :hr: stop the website's fall-apart, and major things happen- they discover Youtube, the fact that they're a flash cartoon, the website's being attacked by a computer virus, and something else having to do with Homestar's family...
Some Points:
* :hr: causes havoc on Youtube comments and the Videlectrix website
* :sb: thinks it's his Lappy causing it (HINT HINT)
*Game: Burgersteen 2D: Play as :kot: as he infiltrates a neighbor's castle to get his food back! Jump (using springs) to dodge butter barrels, stomp Cheatoombas, and get to the end to get the food back!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 am 

I have another idea, in this one you play as The Chort.
The Cheatomeo and The Cheatiet
:hr: gets a female The Cheat, which :cheatgrin: is in love with. But :sb: does not approve of this love. Can :cheat: get the girl?

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:10 pm 

...I kinda like HstrRnr's idea... but I think it should be a little more contained to the website itself then that whole internet trip.

Anyways, here the last episode of my season:

7. Here We Go Again. (aka: Mixed Mashed Chaos: Part 2)
-Some times plans work, sometimes they don't and sometimes they work, but not a great way. As for Stong Bad's in the last episode, it worked... somewhat. Because, you see, SOMEHOW the glitch attack from episode one happened again, but only half as bad. Not only that, but a "bridge" of some sort has been linked to a diffrent place: Season 1! But, with no Glitch to cause this mash up, how could it have happened? The only answer lies across that "bridge"...

FunMachine Game: "Retro Remix"

"Thanks to another plot point not added in, you have been sucked into you FunMachine! And the only way out is through the cartrige slot! But, you must over come various enemies and obsticles from the other games! Can you make to the slot before 'Game Over'?" High Score: 7, 000 points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:17 am 

My third idea, but it is more of a season finale and really strange.

Teen Girl Squad LIVE!

It starts with the girls on a school field trip to the Museum of Space Travel and Freaky Sciences, but :sb: gets interrupted in his comic-making because of a phone call. With SB not there, the girls have some time to devise a plan. Several issues ago, they have decided that they are tired of the endless cycle of death, and will do whatever they can to retreat the 2-D world of pain and enter Strong Bad's world to get some revenge. And they were in the proper setting to do so. So and So quickly rushed over to the wormhole machine and fiddled with it. The Girls got into the redirected wormhole and are in SB's room. Strong Bad went back into his room to be surprised to see Cheerleader, So and So, What's Her Face and The Ugly One right there in front of him. Can Strong Bad get them back into the comic and end the episode in a boss battle without meeting his fate?

Also, So and So become's :sad: 's GIRLFRIEND! And :coachz: thinks The Ugly One is his niece.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:50 am 

I think "Different Town, Indeed!" ought to be a season ender. Or maybe that TV episode that Telltale is proposing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:34 pm 

When did Telltale propose a TV episode?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:42 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
When did Telltale propose a TV episode?

This right here:

StLouisRibs wrote:
As stated on Telltale forum by me for season 2 finale:

Strong Bad gets a Cable Box for the basement TV, but when he tries to turn it on, he presses 'Input' and gets sucked into the TV. He would then go across shows like Whadayasay Haddyman, The Show, Sweet Cuppin Cakes, and The Cheat Commandos trying to find a way out. The Map would be the channel guide. There would also be a TMC type channel, changing every time a certain puzzle is completed. I.e. Starts with 1936, but right before something imprtant happens the movie ends. Enter 1950's style documentary on Space Captainface. Then, it would be a powered by the cheat childrens movie. Also, Pom Pom is very important because he is awesome.

No, wait a minute, that was someone else's idea. Never mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 am 

Hey, I just had another idea, one that would make a perfect season opener:

Goin' For the Gold!
This episode is based on the unfinished sequel to the Original Book way back when (called "The Homestar Runner Goes For The Gold!"). I don't know of any good ideas for the storyline, but based on the sole piece of artwork for the story (seen below), it would involve Homestar Runner, Strong Bad, Strong Mad and other characters flying, swimming, and racing. Strong Bad, of course, tries to cheat his way through. This has only been seen in the Museum sketchbook. Here is the sketch:

At the end of the game, you would be able to actually read the original book this game is based on!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:35 am 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
Hey, I just had another idea, one that would make a perfect season opener:

Goin' For the Gold!
This episode is based on the unfinished sequel to the Original Book way back when (called "The Homestar Runner Goes For The Gold!"). I don't know of any good ideas for the storyline, but based on the sole piece of artwork for the story (seen below), it would involve Homestar Runner, Strong Bad, Strong Mad and other characters flying, swimming, and racing. Strong Bad, of course, tries to cheat his way through. This has only been seen in the Museum sketchbook. Here is the sketch:

At the end of the game, you would be able to actually read the original book this game is based on!

Too bad the book was unfinished...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 am 

I agree with the other people who said that thing about Old-Timey and 20X6 ideas. Not just the games, the actual eras. And Saddy Dumpington needs to be in there, too.

Good news everyone! </farnsworth> I found a couple of answers to whether or not there will be a Season Two! Roll that beautiful post footage!

Telltale forums post wrote:
We don't have any announcements about a new season yet... our team is still recuperating from the first one. :mrgreen: (And so are Matt's vocal chords!)

Interview with Mark Darin wrote:
The Homestar universe has a lot of material to reference and we can’t cram it all into five episodes, so there are plenty of surprises to look forward to in the future!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:25 pm 

But that doesn't explain whether or not there will be new episodes, really.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next