Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sbemailiarize Some Toons!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:38 pm 

Cool Things:

STRONG BAD: (singing) Oh, yeah, yeah, and I really don't like her at all.

Code:
Hey Strong Bad,
Have you ever joined a band?
Yours truly,
Sam, CA

(He reads the closing as "Yours truly, Samca".)

STRONG BAD: No, Samca, I have never joined a band. But my posse has. They're in this band led by Marzipan, which she calls Cool Tapes. It all happened a few days ago when I was looking for someone to trap in my foolproof death hole.

(Insert the toon here.)

STRONG BAD: So that's how Cool Tapes got started, Samca. And I don't want any part of it at all. Now if you'll excuse me. I gotta go check to see if we caught anything in the death hole.

(SB gets up and leaves; The Paper comes down. The two Easter egg at toon's end are relocated here)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 pm 

Sweet Cuppin Cakes Teen Girl Squad

:sb: (singing to the tune of Stinkoman Level 1) I will check my, I will check my, I will check my, I will check my, I will check my e-mail now.

Dear Bad Strong

Do you think crossovers are weird?

From Someone not as awesome as you

I don't think Crossovers are weird Honest Guy, but there was this one I attempted to make... Roll the comic The Cheat! (Shows Crossover)

I didn't know what I was thinking that day, not only with the crossover, but asking Greyscale to draw a wheelchair. Maybe I drank a cold one too many...

PREEOW!

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 am 

20X6 VS 1936

:sb:: sent emails... are sent.

Quote:

Dear Stonk Bad,
has you ever seen teh past in 20X6?
greatly yours,
X0fan

(reads "teh" as written, & X0fan as exty-fan)

:sb:: now THAT doesn't even make sense exty, i've gotten at least 2 or 9 emails about universe fusion, i bet stinkoman even fought someone from teh past!

-scene from toon-

:sb:: so now you know that stinkoman can't take a grayscale pea in the eye, see you next time!

my tongue is green.

pure genius...

(bursts into laughter)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm 

hremail3184

Quote:
(we see Strong Bad on his {insert new computer's name here})

Strong Bad: (singsongy) Check time again! (while typing in "strongbad_email.exe") ...don't know where I'm going with this! (the email is brought up)

"Dear Strong Bad,

Please do regular emails again! I can't stand waiting anymore! (And I think you can't stop using exclamation points! Exclamation point!)

-A Concerned Nerd (How concerned? "Internet down" or "Can't get a date"?)

Strong Bad: ...um, where the crap have you been? I AM doing them again! (sighs) I remember it like it was Tuesday... which it was...

(wavey effect)

{toon}

(wavey effect)

Strong Bad: So, yeah, I'm back in the saddle. (sniff) Miss The Lappy though. ...but not alot. Bye! (gets up and leaves)

({Insert name of third Paper here} comes down)

Last edited by Zzz on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 am 

:eek: Did you know you just Sbemailiarized a Sbemail? Should that be considered illegal? I think it should be.

Last edited by Bad Bad Guy on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:36 am 

Everybody To The Limit:

:sb: No I don't have a Email Song this week

Quote:
Dear Strong bad,
I think fhqwhgads,are awesome,Please write a song about them!
With Crap,You Mom

:sb: MOM! Stop sending me emails! I did make one Mom! The Cheat just finished with the video for it! Let's take a look!

*Insert Toon Here*

:sb: I don't really think it deserved a pizza. Maybe A glow in the dark pizza though!

PREEOW!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 am 

Loading Screens

Quote:
(we see Strong Bad on his {insert name of new computer here})

Strong Bad: (to the tune of the Trogdor theme) Digga DA digga DA (types in "stongbad_email.exe") digga e-e-e-e-mail! (the email is brought up)

"dear strong bad, (this is read quietly, then followed by a "why are we whispering?")

I hat the loading screens yous guys have. You agree? (Responce: ...I can only assume you ment "I hate the loading screens you guys have." ..."You agree?" doesn't bother me as much.)

-Qwerty"

Strong Bad: Okay, Q-Bert! I for one LIKE the loading screens! In fact, let me show you this (holds up a floppy disk) song me, Homestar (types in "Moron") and Coach Z (types in "Moron #2") just made, and mmaybe THEN you'll change your thoughts.

(static cut)

{toon}

(static cut)

Strong Bad: (humming the tune) ...catchy. Anyways, Qwertyman, I hope THAT changed your opinions on the loading screens man. Well... I got a thing to do at the place, so adios! (gets up and leaves)

({Insert third Paper's name here} comes down)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 am 

Biz Cas Fri series:

STRONG BAD: (singing to that "montage" song) You're a girl... Or maybe an email... That I will check now...

Code:
Hey Strong Bad,
Just how dangerous is the office dullard, anyway?
Your fan,
Michelob

STRONG BAD: (typing) You mean you don't know that the office dullard is a threat to office workers everywhere? Man, where have you guys been?!? Let me recount for you how evil an enemy the dullard really is!

(The three Biz Cas Fri shorts play back to back, one after the other.)

STRONG BAD: And there you have it, the very reason office dullards are dangerous. They're a threat to workers, computers, spreadsheets and buddy lists everywhere.

(The Paper comes down.)

Sorry it's so bad...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm 

Disclaimer: This is a sbemailiarization of a Fan-made Music Video, not a toon by TBC.
Thriller Music Video by Youtube user TurboJUK

:sb: (To the Tune of "Smooth Criminal"):This E-mail is checked by the Strooooong Wrestleman.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad the Smooth Criminal

I heard that Michael Jackson died! Can you do a memorial E-mail for him?

Jack

Whoa. MJ died. Sorry MJ and J, but I don't do memorials, but there was this one video I found on the internet. (Types:run yYr5_DOeg38.exe) I'm warning all y'all. This video has zombies, blood and death. If you can't handle that, turn back in the next 3 seconds. 3. 2. 1. (Movie Starts)

(After movie) That was talent. He included Cardgage, Mr. Bland, Homestar's College-Graduate Brother, and some black and white guy with a stache. Rest in peace Michael. Now, I gotta send this tale in motion. (Types: run Test.exe) (Types: The Zombie Uprising by: Strong Bad) (Evil Laugh) (Whatever Paper Comes down)

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 pm 

Woah, SBemailiarizing my video? You earned yourself a full Thnikka for that.

And now, The System is Down.
============
SB: Keep your heads back and hold on tight, get those emails ready!

Quote:
Dear Strongbad

I lost my internet connection a while back. Has this happened to you before?

Sincerly
Sammy, CO

Well Sammy Co, to tell you the truth I've never had any real internet problems. All the problems come from my computers. Although there was this one time when Homestar really got on my nerves, and I caused some internet problems for him.

{cut to Bub's Datum Centre. Strong Bad is standing next to the computers with a box of swiss cake rolls]

SB: [muttering] Teach you to kick my butt at Mario Kart...

[he shoves several swiss cake rolls into the disc drive. The entire cartoon Blue-screens.]

SB: Uh-oh... [voiceover] so, while I messed that up, it did have the desired effect elsewhere.

[Toon Plays]
[Cut back to Strong Bad in front of his computer]

SB: So far I've avoided any sort of revenge plots as a result of that. Or maybe they forgot. Hmm. Oh well, I'm in the mood for more swiss cake rolls. [leaves. The Paper comes down]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm 

I have two this time.

Somber Vacation

Quote:
(we see Strong Bad on the Lappy)

Strong Bad: This time, let's do this like #75. (hops up onto the keyboard and, the way he did in "funny"... minus the ketchup, types in "strongbad_email.exe") There we go. Jump. (jumps back into his seat and brings up the email)

"Dear Strong Bad,

Quick! Come to the basement! I found a dead body!

-Strong Sad (read as Dumpus)

Strong Bad: Well I'm so- Wait, dead body?!?!?! I'm there! (runs out of the room)

{toon}

(we cut back to the computer room, as we see Strong Bad back in his seat)

Strong Bad: I tell's ya, that moon burn was the only saving grace of that mess. Anyways, I have to nail shut that barrel before Dumpy's (shudder) "Dampening" is over. ...(runs off screen)

(New Paper comes down)

KOT's VOQPCS!

Quote:
(we see Strong Bad on his Lappy)

Strong Bad: Strong Bad Email. (types in "strongbad_email.exe" while saying this next line) It's been proven that watching is actually GOOD for your health! (the email is brought up)

"Dear Strong Bad,

Can't you just cut me a break? (Hey, KOT.) I want to be cool too.

-Not-The King Of Town (Oviously you... moron)

Strong Bad: Please. I mean, WHY should I? I'm cool, and you're not! It's that simple!!! I mean, what are you going to do; hijack my video feed and show your show?!?! (as soon as he say this, the image gets staticy) I mean, that's- (notices the static) Hey, what the- You better NOT be- (is cut of as the toon replaces the email)

{toon}

(during the last scene, the image get's staticy as we static cut to a "Nothing is wrong." card)

(it falls a bit, showing Strong Bad chasing the King of Town)

Strong Bad: Come here you!

KOT: Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

(the card is fixed, now showing the "Email Strong Bad" line at the bottom)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 pm 

April Fools 09

Strong Bad: Um... I didn't really think about this one... Emails are good.

(Types strongbad_email.exe)

"Dear Strong Bad,

I would like you to show more sbemailiarized toons.

Crapfully,

Your #1 fan

(Strong Bad skips 'crapfully' and says #1 as number billion)

Strong Bad: Okay... this is gonna make your head explode.

(toon plays)

(Cut back to the computer. Strong Bad is missing. Homestar is heard in the background)

Homestar: OW! Ow. Ow. Ow. OW! Ow. Ow. OUCH.

(Strong Bad comes back)

Strong Bad: Oh. Sorry 'bout that. Marzipan started beating Homestar up for some reason. I don't know why, it's just fun to watch. Okay, the paper, rock and roll!

(The paper comes down, covered in sellotape)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm 

:eek: Did you know you just sbemailiarized a sbemailiarized toon?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:06 pm 

The idea is to turn an 'unsbemailarized cratoon' into a Strong Bad Email. Here's my shot at Lookin' at a Thing in a Bag...

Quote:
STRONG BAD: {typing strongbad_email.exe} Without Strong Bad Emails, the world would be in a pickle. A really, really big pickle. {presses enter}

Hi there, Strong Bad,
Was there a time when you were too lazy to get yourself something good and refreshing?
Charlie #2957431

STRONG BAD: {typing} Well, to be honest, yes. I was too lay-zay to get myself sumtin 'goodanrefreshin.' {clears screen} But Strong Mad and The Cheat felt the same way as I did. It all started a few hours ago when we all got bored from watching a monotonous, 15-minute-long music video about watching a TV show...

{insert toon}

{Cut back to the Compy}

STRONG BAD: {typing} As you may have guessed, The Cheat got Bubs involved with his cunning plan to get some sucker to retrieve the drinks. Interestingly enough, Homestar thought he was a cool guy and would get a drink as well.

HOMESTAR RUNNER: {offscreen} Uh, Strong Bad, {zoom out to show Strong Bad and Homestar, who still has the paper bag over his head} I'm not really thirsty right now, but I was wondering, do you think I'm cool?

STRONG BAD: Well, if you could run at 15 miles per hour and not get hit, I'll consider it.

HOMESTAR RUNNER: Okay!

{Homestar runs off to the left side. A loud thump is heard offscreen}

STRONG BAD: Yup, still the dimmest bulb in the bunch.

{The Paper comes down}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 am 

Okay, I'm going to be using Strong Bad's statement of "Why, you could sbemailiarize just about anything!" here with TWO pieces of fan-fiction I found. Also, this takes place a little bit after "fan club"

The Switch/The Westermarck Defect

Quote:
(we see Strong Bad on his Lappy)

Strong Bad: Sbemails... (types in "strongbad_email.exe" while saying this next bit) IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE! (quickly, quietly) Not really. (the email is brought up)

"Dear Strong Blad, (read as "Strong Blad?!?!?! ...eh.)

I just saw your newest email, and I have to ask: Why hat fan-fiction? (read as: Why mispelled hate fan-fiction? Also... Why mispell "hate"?)

-Buddy (read as: Not my buddy. ...you'll Paul from now on, Not-Buddy)"

Strong Bad: Hmm... good question. I think that it can be abused too much to create weirdly disturbing crap. Here!

("The Switch" is shown as a cartoon. You can read it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4554163/1/The_Switch)

Strong Bad: Oops! Sorry, that's not what I ment. ...because to an extent... that was good. HERE'S what I ment!

("The Westermarck" is also shown as a cartoon. You can read this too here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3954774/1/The_Westermarck_Defect)

Strong Bad: ...seriously. ME shacking up with STRONG SAD?!?! ("STRONG SAD" being typed as "BLOB-TIMIST PRIME") That's... so... WRONG on so many levels! ...now I'm cheesed off. ...I need to kick a yellow, anvil-shaped something.

The Cheat: (frightened Cheat noises)

Strong Bad: Oh, no you don't! (runs off screen)

(The New Paper comes down)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 pm 

That Hambroiger from Sbemailerized!

:sb: :I will check my e-mail now, but I don't know why. It's like a curse.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

You will teleport onto a giant hambroiger in 150 seconds. Muahaha. Also, could you hook me up with Strong Sad? If you do, I will lift this curse.

Tina the Witch.

Pfft. Get real Tina. You may be taking advantage of the fact I don't why I'm checking my e-mail, but if you are a real witch, why don't you cast a love spell on Strong Sad? This is why I believe you are a fake, and will delete your E-mail. AlakaDELETED!! (Deleted Screen) (Another E-mail Pops up)

Quote:
YOU DARE DEFY ME AND MY POWERS!?!?! That's it, you will teleport there in 20 seconds.

Tina the Witch.

P.S. Love Spells are very hard to preform

Aw, crap. (Less than 20 seconds later...)

(Cut to a live action video of a hamburger)

(After a couple seconds, a Strong Bad figurine falls onto the burger with a splat)

(The Paper comes down)

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:04 am 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
Strong Bad: Well, let us see what OTSBTelegram we have this week, the Sneak! (Hey, that rhymes!)

DEAR SIR STRONG BAD STOP
WHAT IS THE STRANGEST EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH?
YOUR PARAMOUR,
THE DUCHESS OF THE TOWNSHIP OF STRONG BADIA

Well, there was this time that the news pap-er advertised a twenty-five and two pennies for the capture and incarceration of an apparition that was terrorizing the county STOP Gaze upon the new wonder of our new talking pictures theater STOP

{That a Ghost plays, and Old Timey Strong Bad is in skeleton form and gold pants}

Yes, we had a grand old time in that old graveyard STOP We've been living in the lap of Saccharine Dame Opulence herself after claiming our twenty-seven cent prize STOP And it is not at all difficult to type on the telegramophone whilst wearing gentleman's sporting gloves whilst appearing as a frightening skeleton STOP

Sincerely yours STOP
Sir Strong Bad STOP

{A typewriter sound effect is heard, and the Old-Timey Paper comes down, with the message: "Contact Sir Strong Bad at your local Eastern Union office STOP"}

Easter Eggs:
Click on Sir Strong Bad's head to access a scene between Mr. Shmallow and the Scary Ghost
The Scary Ghost: {Wind sound effects}
Mr. Shmallow: LOOK LIVELY!
{The Scary Ghost's cloak comes off and he becomes a skeleton.}

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:14 pm 

(?) What toon is that based off of?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
That a Ghost

I created a twist; it's an Old-Timey Strong Bad Telegram, hence "OTSBTelegram", OTSBTelegramizing a toon. I'll admit that the name needs some work, though.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 am 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
Tis another old timey one.

"Parsnips a Plenty"

Quote:
Dear Sir Strong Bad STOP
I honestly believe that you need to foil one of the homestarrunner's plans STOP
Yours
An Actor

SB: You know what actor that's a good idea STOP

Toon Plays

SB: Well, That went terrible STOP An Actor remind me to never take your advice again STOP I'll give you what for STOP

Old-Timey Paper comes down, with the message: "Contact Sir Strong Bad at your local Eastern Union office STOP"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm 

Meet Marshie

Quote:
STRONG BAD: I will sing a song! No wait... i think better don't sing a song

Dear Strong Bad
Cut to a Better Fluffy Puff Commercial!
from Weak Good.

STRONG BAD: Yes Weak Good i will...Wait a minute Weak Good he is my evil twin?

{Insert Toon Here}

STRONG BAD: See Weak Good everybody hate that freakin' marshmallow.
err... Maybe he is a robot
The paper comes down

Easter Eggs

At the end, click on the word robot:
{Cut to Homestar Runner watching the commercial on TV}
HOMESTAR RUNNER: I hate that freakin' robot.

At the end, click on the word marshmallow:
{Cut to the yellow screen from earlier, with the Fluffy Puff Marshmallows logo, a bag of marshmallows, and a jar of mayo.}
VOICEOVER: Fluffy Puff Marshmallows and Marshmallow Mayonnaise. Each sold separately. Comes with everything you see here. Batteries not included. Kids, don't eat nails. {pause} Is that it? Am I done? Can I go? Anybod—Anybody want to get something to eat?

and his Old-Timey verson (Mr. Shmallow)

Quote:
Dear Sir Strong Bad STOP
The Homestar Runner have a favorite food STOP
Yours
Sir Weak Good

STRONG BAD: Yes nega-me i will cut to it STOP

{Insert Toon Here}

STRONG BAD: {laughing} Looks Lively! He is a abomination and he thinks he is a the period's fashion and science fiction guy!!

{Cut back to a closeup of the Fluffy Puffs Air-Puffed Sugar Delights box with the words "The End" on the screen.}

Easter Egg
At the end, click on "Air-Puffed Sugar Delights" to see a short scene featuring Sickly Sam.
{Cut to Sickly Sam standing next to a bag of Delicious "Bag".}
SICKLY SAM: This empty bag of Delicious "Bag" would make a fine sock for the colder of my two feet.
{Sickly Sam shakes his left foot, then begins reaching for the bag. The Sneak runs up and rips the bag to shreds, then runs away}
SICKLY SAM: Well, folks, you know what that means. {disappears in a puff of smoke}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:13 am 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
20X6 vs 1936

Future Emails W/ Stinkoman!!!!
SM is checking his emails on the Zappy

Quote:
Dear Stinkoman,
What was the wierdest challange you ever had!?!?!?!?!
Your pal
Calebson

Stink: Ahhh, my gosh! This one time, I had to fight someone from the past!

'Toon Plays'

Stink: That was like, the only challenge I have ever lost!!!!!!!!!! Well, see you people next time!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:43 am 

Marzipan's Answering Machine 1.0

:sb: : (Types the usual stuff 3 times) Let's see if I can check 3 E-mails, and somehow relate them.

(3 Emails Pop-up)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
You are a prankster. How come I haven't seen any Prank Calls?
Ima Doofus

(Reads name as "Yes, you are")
Quote:
Dear Potential Brother-in-law
What kind of music does Strong Sad listen to?
Strong Sad's Future Girlfriend

(Reads name as "Nonexistent person")
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Do you bake? Girls like guys who bake.
Hungry in Hungary

Well, I think I can answer these E-mails all at once, through the magic of Marzipan's Answering Machine. Behold, what calls The Only Girl gets.
(All Messages Play)
Oh, Homestar and his plans. And Coach Z's coaching skills. If I checked 2 more E-mails, I bet they would be relevant to those, but no. That is enough for now Tandy. Bye.

PREOW

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:01 pm 

Happy Hallow-day

Quote:
:sb: E-mail. E-mail. E-mail. It's showtime!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

I ask again, could you hook me up with Strong Sad?

Happy Halloween,

Tina the Witch

:sb: : Once again, Tina, no. And thanks for that Hambroiger. And besides, what will you do if I don't? Keep the sun shining all through Halloween night? I'd like to see you try.

Quote:
Thanks for the brilliant idea.

Tina the Witch

:sb: : Aw crap. (Toon Plays) Well, Tina, we countered your spell. Better luck next time, and don't ask me to hook you up with Greyscale. When pigs fly.

(The Paper comes down)

After a few seconds, another E-mail pops up

Quote:
I can make Pigs fly.

Tina the Witch

Teen Girl Squad 12 and Strong Sad's Lament (2/14/03)

Quote:
:sb: :Who's the wrestleman, who checks all his E-mail? Everybody knows his name, it's Strong Bad!
Quote:
Okay Strong Bad, this time I mean business!

Strong Sad must be very lonely, on this week in particular, it IS almost Valentines Day 2007 after all. So let's get down to brass tacks. Hook me up with Strong Sad, or I will give you a heart attack!

From your future Sister-in-law (or else)
Tina the Witch

:sb: : Oh, crap. Are you serious?
(Another E-mail Pops up)
Quote:
Yes, I am.

Well you and Strong Sad are going nowhere If I can help it. I'm going to the Hospital. And I'll take some papers and a red pen with me. A Teen Girl Squad is long overdue. (Chairskoot)
(Some Seconds Later)
:sad: : Strong Bad, have you seen my red pen? (Sees E-mail) Oh, he's in the middle of an E-mail. I'll just leave then. (An E-mail Pops up with a Siren Noise)
Quote:
No! Don't leave Strong Sad!

:sad: : Whoa there. (Sits down and Starts Typing.) Just who are you anyways?
Quote:
My name is Tina. I'm a witch, and I want to take you out on a date.

Whoa. A maiden of magic in love, with me, and wants to go out with me! And just before Valentine's Day! This could be the greatest Valentines Day of my life! And as you might know, I don't enjoy Valentines Day that much. (Types: "Run: Internet) (Strong Sad's Lament Archive Two pops up. Clicks on link to The Cheat's animation.) (After 5 seconds, return to E-mail, and another E-mail pops up.)
Quote:
I know. I read your lament. So where should we meet?

How about at the food court at 8.
Quote:
Okay. See you then.

(Cut to Hospital. It is 8 PM, Pom-Pom is seen)
:sb: :8 PM and still my Heart is fine. I knew Tina was bluffing. Well, at least I got a new Teen Girl Squad done. (Shows Comic) That came out rather Lovely. Get it?
:pom: : (Laughing Bubble Noices)
:sb: Well, anyway, thanks for your service Dr. Pom Pom, even though it was a waste of time.
(The Lappy appears from Nowhere with the following E-mail.
Quote:
No, you were just lucky, and so are Strong Sad and I.

The Girlfriend of Your Brother, Tina the Witch

:sb: Aw man. I like happy endings, but not when it doesn't happen to me!
(The Paper Comes Down)

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

Last edited by Homestone Wrecker on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:29 am 

Trogday '08

Dear Strong Bad,

Trogdor is the greatest thing ever, can you make another toon with him in?

From

A kid.

:sb: : Groan! Another Troggie email. I hate these. I mean, is there no love for my other dragon?

(toon)

:sb: *laughs* Well, Akid, I have to agree, Trogdor is cool and all, but Sisforsucks is awesome!

*doorbell rings and Trogdor roars*

Er...on second thoughts TROGDOR RULES!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 pm 

79 Seconds Left

:sb: singing: Who puts the 'sb' in 'sbemail'? I does, I does!

Quote:
dear strong bad1

me and my pals think you are the man. a hero. a legend!!1 how come some people don't seem to recognise your greatness?

dan (and pals), ny

:sb: typing: And how come you people don't seem to recognise that shift key on your keyboards?
{refreshes screen}
Anyways, Danandpals, you're right: Everybody should realise at first sight that I am a freakin' legend unless they are really simple-minded! And that is the major problem with most people around here. You can't expect them to know the truth - you have to spoon-feed them with the truth. Perhaps I should make things even clearer...

{insert 79 Seconds Left here}

:sb: : Uh, how frustrating! This is like talking to a half-empty glass of orange juice... no, the juice would have got the point! I guess I don't want some folks to know that I'm the man. A hero. The LEG... Aw, crap! Homestar was right! This just spells leg! Compé-per cover me! {runs away}

Preeow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 am 

On Break

Quote:
Hello, Badnazz,

Have you ever interacted with other people in mascot costumes?

From, Joe Banazez

SB- You know that happens when I interact with other people who just sit around in mascot themed costumes?

As for this case, there is supposed to be an event between the 6th and 7th inning that is just as plain and stupid as the mascot race around the baseball field, and when I'm in this ugly clown hotdog costume, that cheap for nothing currently fat-oranged Bubs just wants me to interact with a bunch of germ-flicking kids who just represent 6 year-olds who just places the nose to my face and pinch me, and I'm only allowed to use 4 specific breaks per week and that especially includes an occasional interaction between the two men who stand alone in the middle of nowhere for random reasons.

-rolls toon-

Well you yellow headed Joe-slop, now that you learned how I interact with the 'mascots,' it is best to just talk about kids, complain of the smell of it, and then just tell all of the surrounding mascots to find the nearest baseball fields to..run. END!

-Printer rolls.-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 am 

Marzipan's Answering Machine 2.0

:sb: : S-t-r-o-n-g-spacebar-B-a-d. What does that type? THE AWESOMENESS!

Quote:
Dear THE AWESOMENESS!

Does the King of Town hold banquets? And do you come to those?

Insert name here

(After reading THE AWESOMENESS! he says "Whoa! Did you look into my E-mail song schedule or something?" and reads "Insert name here" as "Phillip")

:sb: Yeah Phillip, The KoT does throw banquets. But he hasn't invite me to one in 10 plus something years! (Flashback)

Young :sb: : FOOD FIGHT! (Throws Pasta)
Young :hr: : OW! That spaghetti wight went up my nose!

(End Flashback)
:sb: But he does try to invite others. Just look at him try to invite Marzipan. (Shows Answering Machine)
:sb: Sigh. The King of Town needs to learn some manners... Wait. MANNERS? Who am I? His Dead Mother? Since when do I give a crap about manners? So until next time, call Marzipan at 1-555-MRZIPAN.

PREOW!

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:56 am 

Sorry for Double Posting.

And now for something completely different. A Hremailiarization.

Marzipans Answering Machine 3.0

:hr: And now for something not different at all. Homestar checking his E-mail.

Quote:
Wazzap H*R!

Dude! You are the boyfriend of the only girl! I bet a lot of people want Marzi!

Exclamation Man!

(Reads "H*R" as "Her... I'm a him!" and hums the Mega Man 2 Robot Master intro before he says "Exclamation Man!")

The only girl? What about those ladies that Strong Bad talks about? Or Champeen who by a coincidense, visits only when the site doesn't update? As for lots of people Robot Master I can never reach, I'm very sure that the other guys know that Marzi is mine and only mine. At least Strong Bad does. Just look at this footage!
(Shows Answering Machine)
See? Excluding Strong Bad, I'm the only boyfriend. It's not like Coach Z, Bubs, or Strong Mad would ever want to go out with, gets doughnuts with, or marry Madam Broom. Goodbye Everybody!

(Homestar's Paper comes down)

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:32 am 

Of course, as Strong Bad said, "It doesn't just apply to cartoons in which I can't understand what people are saying! Which there seems to be an abundance of. Why, you could sbemailiarize just about anything!" I think this can apply to the Homestar DVDs. We'll start with the first Strong Bad Email DVD set (the first three discs (1-100 emails)):

STRONG BAD: You're traveling to another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of awesome. That signpost up ahead, your next stop, The Email Zone.

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,
Are you ever gonna put the Homestar Runner website's contents
on DVD? I like your emails best!
Sincerely crap,
Gary, Gary, Indiana

(Strong Bad reads, "Sincerely crap" as, "Just plain ol' sincerely")

STRONG BAD: (typing) Aw, I'm deeply touched by your email comments, Gary-Gary. In fact, why don't we go with releasing my first and best 100 emails on DVD first!

(The DVD contents plays from the first FBI warning on Disc 1, right up to the "Day At the Park" Easter egg on Disc 3. Cut back to Strong Bad after all that, many hours later. It turns out he is watching his own DVD on the TV in the basement. He has fallen asleep on the couch.)

STRONG BAD: (mumbling) Jungle... Jungle Strike... (gets up) Oh! I gotta either wrap this up or wind this down! (runs back to computer; typing) So what'd you think? My awesomeness on DVD! I gotta mass produce this at Bubs' place right away!

(The Paper comes down.)