Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: The sbemail game
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 pm 

Well, this is pretty simple, attempt to answer someone's e-mails as if it were an actual sbemail.

Here are a couple of rules:
1. Don't have SB delete the e-mail unless you think SB would actually delete that e-mail.
2. The length of the sbemail is not restricted. Don't make it too long or too short, though...
3. Rate the above sbemail before answering the email, and tell us why you give it that rating.
4. If you think SB would read a part of the e-mail differently, please state it.
5. A suggestion for the style of the sbemail should be the one used for the Transcripts.
6. Adding special content (easter eggs) is not necessary.

I'll begin:
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Did you ever write a novel? If so, did you publish it?

Truely yours,
Beethro Budkin

EDIT: If this is against any rules, then tell me. This game is H*R related, so I think it should be OK...

Post subject: Re: The sbemail game
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:47 am 

Strong Bad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe and singing) OH! Here comes the e-mail agan! With a vengeance!

(e-mail comes up)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Did you ever write a novel? If so, did you publish it?

Truely yours,
Beethro Budkin

(Strong Bad pronounces Budkin as "bood-keen")

Strong Bad (typing): Man, what is it with these peoples these days and their freaked up names? Seriously, Beethro? What kind of parent names their kid Beethro? They might as well have just stapled a piece of paper to his forhead that said "I am a collosal loser, please beat me in the parking lot behind school daily at recess". (clears screen) So. . .novels! Just like children's books, pretty much everyone's got one at this point. I mean didn't like, Fran Drescher have a novel? So yeah, I've currently completed about six of them, four of which have been published and the other two being currently edited by my editor.

(cut to Strong Mad sitting behind a cardboard box with a piece of notebook paper with "edditer" written on it taped to it. Strong mad is wearing his reading glasses and reading a book)

Strong Mad: (stares at the book for a moment, then eats it) IT NEEDS PROOFREADING!

Strong Bad (typing): Now everyone knows that the most important thing about writing a novel is to make sure that you use as many long, probably made-up words as you can throughout the whole thing. That way, when people try to review it, they won't be able to criticize you, because they won't know if there real words either! For example, let's take this random sentence from my latest work, "My Life As A Cornfarmer". I'll show you the original sentence, and then what it became afte I a-spiced-it-up!

(the words "I stared longingly into the distance, over my vast corn fields, knowing I had to take my revenge." appear in plain black text over a white background. Strong Bad reads them in a flat montone.)

Strong Bad (voiceover): And now, the review-proof version!

(the words morph into "The individual known as the magnificient Strong Bad focused his eyeballs on the sprawling out-crop of the yellow vegetable commonly refered to as "corn", knowing that he must enact a tactical counter-attack upon an enemy that had previously commited a vile act against him." The letters are now written in a bold, cursive-type writing and Strong Bad reads them dramatically.")

Strong Bad (typing): You see Boodkeen? I bet you didn't understand half of that crap-dongle! But those pompous artsy types? They eat that crap UP!

(cut to Strong Sad sitting in Le Restige in a library holding Strong Bad's book and a pipe)

Strong Sad: Oh, now I truly have insight into the intellectual sympathy of the common corn famer. What tribulations these people face!

(cut back to the computer)

Strong Bad (typing): And if that doesn't work, you can always just take your original idea, simplify until it barely makes sense, add some stupid pictures, and sell it to stupid kids behind the drug store!

(cut to Strong Bad standing behind Bubs' Conssesion Stand in a trenchcoat sitting on top of a stack of books, looking dejected. The Cheat sits next to him on a shorter stack of books, also looking depressing)

Strong Bad: The CHEAT! I thought you said this was like, the hang-out for stupid kids!

The Cheat: (The Cheat noises)

Strong Bad: Yeah, you're probably right. We've only got one of them, and it's not like Homestar's has any source of income of any kind.

(Homestar walks in from the right)

Homestar: Hey, do you guys take pencil shavings?

(The Paper comes down)

EASTER EGGS:
Click on "recess" to see a TGS-style picture of Strong Bad on the ground with bandages on him and "LOSER" written on his forhead.
Click on "My Life As A Cornfarmer" to see the book.
Click on Strong Bad's stack of books at the end to see a cycle of a few of the books: "SUPER FISH", "A Dog and His Boy", "Dracula Meets Strong Bad", and "Super Fish II, Revenge of The Can Opener".

And now my email:

Quote:
DEAR STRONG BAD?

What is it like shopping at your local grocery store? What kind of stuff do they sell?

Sincerly,
Some guy who asks to many questions?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:21 am 

Strong Bad - (Singing) It's fun to check my e-m-a-i-l!
Quote:
DEAR STRONG BAD?

What is it like shopping at your local grocery store? What kind of stuff do they sell?

Sincerly,
Some guy who asks to many questions?

Strong Bad - Crap! Another email where a person doesn't gimme their name. Hmm, how about (clears "Some guy who asks to many questions" from email) Sir Robert Awesomedude III (types this to replace the old name) (clears screen) Soo, Sir Awesomedude, our grocery store is, like you'd expect, run by old man Bubs. He calls it Bubs' "Legal" Grocery Store.
(cuts to Strong Bad walking into a store)
Strong Bad - The first thing that happens when I come is some lackey comes and a gives me a cart.
(Homestar walks up to SB)
Homestar - Hello valued customer! Here's your free shopping cart! Enjoy your stay and here's $386 of my money.
Strong Bad - (Walking away) Thanks man! (singing) Free money. It's free! Free money!
Strong Bad - (Voice over) So, usually I just leave after Homestar gives me the money. Not much else.
(Strong Bad is back at the computer and typing)
Strong Bad - So, Sir Awesomedude III, that is what our grocery store is like. Well, I gotta go, I've got a coupon for a box of Cheat Commandos-Os.
(The Paper comes down)

Easter eggs
At the end, click on Sir Awesomedude to see a picture of him.
Click on the word coupon to see a coupon for Cheat Commandos-Os that you can print out.

My email
Quote:
Yo Strong Bad.
I will give you $50 if you treat Strong Sad good for an entire day.

Sincerely
Thomas FL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 am 

Strong Bad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe and singing) Sbemail is a fun time for the whole family!

(e-mail comes up)

Quote:
Yo Strong Bad.
I will give you $50 if you treat Strong Sad good for an entire day.

Sincerely
Thomas FL

(Strong Bad pronounces FL as "Flaves")

Strong Bad (typing): Yo yo, T Flaves! Where you been? I haven't seen you hanging out in our usual vacant parking lots! (stops typing) Yeah, enough of that. (clears screen) Are you kidding, Tommy? 50 bucks? I charge upwards of 500 bucks to simply ignore Lump Fat for a day, and you expect me to be nice to him for 50? I wouldn't even do that if I were completely and utterly desperate for mon-

(Cut to a full view of the Computer Room. Strong Mad enters from right with a crumple of dollar bills and staples.)

Strong Mad: I MADE YOU A T-SHIRT!

Strong Bad: H-Hey, Strong Mad! What... What's that, er, "masterwork" made of?

Strong Mad: YOUR LIFE SAVINGS! (Strong Mad pauses and looks down at the money.) AND LOVE!

Strong Bad: Yeah, that's what I thought. (Cut back to the Lappy, clears screen) So, Timmy, it looks like I kinda need those 50 bucks. So, if you could e-mail me it as soon as possible, I'll try to not beat Strong Sad to a pulp. I mean, how hard could it be?

(Cut to Strong Sad and Homestar talking at the stick. During this exchange, Strong Bad and The Cheat enter from right.)

Homestar: ...and that's how Marzipan's house caught on fire.

Strong Sad: Homestar, do you pay attention to life?

Strong Bad (squinting and speaking through clenched teeth.): Hey, guys! How goes it!

Homestar: Hey, Strong Bad! We were just talking about you!

Strong Bad: That's great! Well, It's getting late! I'm off to bed!

Strong Sad: But, it's only 3:30, and you haven't tried to throw mousetraps at me yet.

Homestar: Ooh, I like Mouse Trap! Hey Strong Bad, do you wanna play Mouse Trap? I brought my own mini plastic divers!

Strong Bad (in regular voice): Listen, Homestar, Timty said nothing about you. (Throws a salt shaker at Homestar's face.)

(Homestar runs off, screaming.)

The Cheat (to Strong Bad): (worried The Cheat noises)

Strong Sad: Uh, Strong Bad, are you feeling okay?

Strong Bad: Yeah, yeah, j-just feeling a little s-s-sick.

Strong Sad (pulling out a grey sheet from behind his back): Well, I guess I could lend you my Fybromyalgia Blanket...

Strong Bad: Ugh, I can't take it any more! The Cheat, where's my mace flail!?!

(cut back to the computer)

Strong Bad (typing): Tammy, you're a terrible person! Keeping me from assailing Strong Sad for more than thirty seconds? That's like keeping a dog from chewing on a bone, or Coach Z from going through our garbage! I don't need your money; it's probably infused with evil witch voodoo or something! I'll get money my own way!

(Strong Bad gets up, The Paper comes down)

EASTER EGGS:
-Click on "garbage" to see a scene with Coach Z.

(It's dark out; Coach Z is sifting through a garbage can next to Strong Bad's mailbox.)

Coach Z (pulling out a piece of bread with a spring through it): Ooh, a Slink-wich!

(Lights are turned on from off-screen, angry The Cheat noises are heard.)

Coach Z: Aah, the residench! (runs off)

-Click on "own way" to see a scene with Bubs and Strong Bad at Bubs's stand.

Strong Bad (holding a jar): I'm telling you, Bubs! I need important ear surgery, and the only way for the doctors to give a care is if I have tons of money!

Bubs: Fine, just put it next to the other jar. (A jar is shown that reads "More money for Bubsorphans?")

And now my email:

Quote:
Dearest Strong Bad:

I'm looking for music for my local marching band to play. Do you have any awesome toons to suggest?

Sincerely, Roberto S.

Favorite quote from latest toon: What latest toon?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:28 am 

Strong Bad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe and singing) What lives in a lappy over the sea? STRONGBAD EMAILS!

(e-mail comes up)

Quote:
Dearest Strong Bad:

I'm looking for music for my local marching band to play. Do you have any awesome toons to suggest?

Sincerely, Roberto S.

( :sb: pronounces S as Sap Sucker)

:sb: Well Mr. Sucker, I think marching bands are lame. I mean anyone who's ever BEEN in one is doomed to lameness forever.

( :sad: pops up)

:sad: I'm in a marching band and I'm not doomed to lameness forever.

:sb: Yes, You are

:sad: Whatever

:sb: As for some Toons(Strong Bad pronounces "Toons" the way Homestar does on the main page) I think you should play the awesome version of the Strongbadia national anthem. The Cheat,If you will...

:cheat: Meh.( Play's the trumpet)

:sb: Oh say you beat,Up homestar really bad?! Oh so crappy is, Coach Z's way of talking.
What dragon is awesome in a fight?

And the Cool flag shall wave
O'er the land of the strong and the home of the bad!!!!!

:sm: SONG IS GOOD!

:sb: Thank you! I shall now play the epic song "Everybody to the limit"

:cheat: MEH!

:sb: Oh yeah,I I forget you sued me for using that song in that cool Dancin Bubs game. Ah Well.

We cut back to the lappy.

:sb: So there you go. Play that and the girl will be all up ons!

(The Paper comes down)

EASTER EGGS

Click on "all up ons" to see Marzipan with Homestar singing the anthem Off Key

:marzi: I have to admit,that song is kind of cool

:hr: Now for the epic "Everybody,Everybody"

And now my email:

Quote:
Dear SB,

The Cheat is so cute. Where can I get my own The Cheat? Do they sell one at my local pet store?

With No Crap,
Perry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:54 am 

Computer: Broken Tandy

SB: Gimme an S! S! Gimme a B! B! Gimme a never mind, this will take too long.

Quote:
Dear SB,

The Cheat is so cute. Where can I get my own The Cheat? Do they sell one at my local pet store?

With No Crap,
Perry

(Excitedly says Perry as Perry Palaroncini)

SB (quickly and excitedly): I can't believe it! A member of Limozeen thinks The Cheat is cute and wants one! Calm down Strong Bad, and get on with the E-mail. (typing) Sorry to tell you this Perry, but they don't sell The Cheats at pet stores. They are in local zoos however. You should find them in the "African Savanna" portion, with the Lions and the Hyenas, and the Timons, and the Pumbaas. Judging from my memory of what The Cheat told me years ago, he broke out of the zoo with assistance from some freedom fighter, and a confused teenage Strong Mad. And was in a rush to get a licence so he doesn't have to come back. (clears screen) So Perry, if you want your own, go to Africa, or pay your local zoo a The Cheat's weight in Silver, Unless your local zoo isn't as cheap as Stan Sportsinterviews' Zoo, which I'm betting. Stupid zoo didn't even have a lion.

(The Paper comes down)

Easter Eggs

Click on "Freedom Fighter" to see a PBtC picture of The Cheat's free-er, who looks like a Red-Haired version of Marzipan with a Green dress and the same boots from Kick-a-ball.

Click on "Stan Sportinterview's Zoo" to see a flyer.

Click on "The Cheat's" at the end of the E-mail to see Perry dancing with his The Cheat named Silver.

Quote:
Yo SB 2 Da Max!

I know you like action games but what if you were in your own RPG?

Your Slave in the Diamond Mine,
Julie Diana Monday, The Diamond Mine

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:25 am 

Quote:
Yo SB 2 Da Max!

I know you like action games but what if you were in your own RPG?

Your Slave in the Diamond Mine,
Julie Diana Monday, The Diamond Mine

Strongbad: Well Mr.Slave 1st of all..GO BACK TO THE FREAKING DIAMOND MINE AND STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!

Strongbad: 2nd of all, I'm WAY to cool to be in those Nerdy rpg's! I mean Look at these
World Of WarCRAP,DragonCRAP,Run Escape. but I guess I would be a lot cooler if I WAS in one.
The Game would be take like 1 minute to get all the levels maxed! Plus,You could play it from Work!

We then cut to the office

Homestar: So you finally played online gaming, huh?

Strongbad: Yes,I did Now go away!

:sm: I DIED ON THE TUTORIAL!
:homsar: My sword is made of taco melts!

(Cut back to lappy)

Strongbad: On 2nd though,I should stick to crappy flash games. Much less nerdy. The Paper If you please.

Paper Goes down

Easter Eggs:

Click on Crappy Flash games to play the Fishing game.....with robot fish!

Quote:
Dear Strongbad,
What is the scariest thing you have ever seen? Besides that Creepy painting in Strong mads closet.

Your friend,
Ralph Wiggum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 am 

Quote:
Dear Strongbad,
What is the scariest thing you have ever seen? Besides that Creepy painting in Strong mads closet.

Your friend,
Ralph Wiggum

SB - One thing - Naked Strong Mad....

Quote:
deer stong bed
i want to merry u i am a hot grrl und a luv u vewy much
a hot grrl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am 

STRONG BAD: {singing} Email, dud-duh-doo-duh-dud-duh, dud-duh-doo-duh-dud-duh...

Quote:
deer stong bed
i want to merry u i am a hot grrl und a luv u vewy much
a hot grrl

SB: This is what I get for repeating intro songs. This is 'i she be' all over again. Good thing it didn't work out between great looking girl and Strong Mad, because ol' Square of love, you get a second chance! (types "forward to 'the cheat'")(clears screen)(stops typing) OK, so until next time, no more repeating. A hot grrl was lucky, so don't ask me if someones butt is stupid again. Just use them scroll buttons.

(Whatever Paper comes down)

Easter Eggs

All of these are post-paper
Click on the reflection of SB's left eye to see The Cheat's instant messanger segment.
Click on the reflection of SB's right eye to watch the E-mail again with Tandy 500 emulator on.
Click on the reflection of SB's right eye again to go to "i she be"

Quote:
Dear King Awesome (AKA Strong Bad)
Last night I saw a great big thunderstorm. With lots of thunder, lightning, rain, fast wind and some hail. What is the worst storm you have ever seen?

Au Revoir
Glass Joe

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 pm 

I give the above email a 4/5. It was pretty good.

Quote:
Dear King Awesome (AKA Strong Bad)
Last night I saw a great big thunderstorm. With lots of thunder, lightning, rain, fast wind and some hail. What is the worst storm you have ever seen?
Au Revoir
Glass Joe

Strong Bad {reading}: Dear King Awesome, (akka {reads AKA as "akka"} Strong Bad) Last night I saw a great big thunderstorm {pauses for a few seconds due to misplaced period} with lots of thunder, lightning, rain, fast wind, and some hail. What is the worst storm you have ever seen?
A river {misreading Au Revoir},
Aroma Joe's.
Strong Bad {now typing}:Ah, man, the worst storm I've ever seen? Ever? This is a tough one. I've seen almost as many storm as those Saturn ring explosions that have become so popular now-a-days. {clears screen} Well, Coffeehouse, I'd have to say, out of every storm I've ever seen in my lifetime, the worst one would have had to be one that happened when I was little. The storm was bad enough, but this one had an element capable of making every possible situation worse: Senor Cardgage. Yeah, me and Strong Sad and Mad had to go over to his house after our power went out, and man, I'm still scarred to this day. I mean, the guy was even creepier when I was little. I think Strong Sad peed his pants at least once that night.{clears screen} But anyway, Riverdance, that's just about the worst storm I've ever experienced. Unless we're talking firestorms, but, man, that's another email. {paper}

Easter eggs:
Click "creepier" to see a picture of Senor Cardgage when he was young
Click "Saturn ring explosions" to see an ad for "Aroma Joe's Explosion Insurance"
Click "peed his pants" to see a conversation between Strong Sad and Senor Cardgage:
Senor: Oh, hark thar, those them Mary Janes.
Strong Sad: What?
Senor: It looks the finallity {not a word} of that shoebox, that there nothings of old whippersnappers, buggerbuy.
Strong Sad: *backs away*

My email submission:

Quote:
DEAR SUCK BAD,
I HATE YOU. YOU ARE STOPID. I LIKE HOMSTAR BEETER. BOXING GLOVES NOT GOOD FOR TIPEING. U JERK.
FROM JOSE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 pm 

Let's keep it brief tonight.
Quote:
DEAR SUCK BAD,
I HATE YOU. YOU ARE STOPID. I LIKE HOMSTAR BEETER. BOXING GLOVES NOT GOOD FOR TIPEING. U JERK.
FROM JOSE

(Doesn't even bother to read E-mail)
Oh Man. I thought that this thing has an auto-filter for times like these. NUCLEAR DELETED! (Shows Saturn-ring explosion with "DELETED" over it). Another SBemail tomorrow to make up for this one.

(Whatever paper comes down)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Last night I had a nightmare where evil robots took over the world. What would you look like if you were the evil robot emperor?

From,
Unit-3713

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

Last edited by Homestone Wrecker on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 am 

Strongbad: You know what? Screw email songs.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Last night I had a nightmare where evil robots took over the world. What would you look like if you were the evil robot emperor?

From,
Unit-3713

Well Mr.Unit,I would look pretty lame. I mean robots are pretty lame too. So there is only one thing to do with this email.....DELETED! (Shows explosion with "DELETED" over it)

SB: So until next time,Send me an email and I will be awesome!!!

Quote:
Hey hey hey, SB!

What is your up-onion on chairs? Are you a lawn chair kinda guy, or are you into those cool wheelie chairs? And what about the plain ol' hardwood chairs? Where's the love for those guys?

Your pal (maybe),
Guy Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm 

DELETED! wrote:
Strongbad: You know what? Screw email songs.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

From,
Unit-3713

Well Mr.Unit,I would look pretty lame. I mean robots are pretty lame too. So there is only one thing to do with this email.....DELETED! (Shows explosion with "DELETED" over it)

SB: So until next time,Send me an email and I will be awesome!!!

Your pal (maybe),
Guy Man

Ok... No offense, but that email kinda sucked. I mean, Strong Bad thinks robots are cool, see some kinda robot. And he wouldn't delete it, or ever say he would look lame in any situation. And you do a really bad imitation of SB. You didn't even try to answer the email. And that shows lack of effort. I give you a 1/5 for using correct spelling and grammar.

Anyway...

Eeeemail to the left, ooh-ah-ah-ah, eeeemail to the the right, ooh-ah-ah-ah...
Some stupid person who sent Strong Bad an email wrote:
Hey hey hey, SB!

What is your up-onion on chairs? Are you a lawn chair kinda guy, or are you into those cool wheelie chairs? And what about the plain ol' hardwood chairs? Where's the love for those guys?

Strong Bad wrote:
One word, man... Stools. Chairs are to controlling, with all their arms, and, backs, and, y'know, styles, and stuff. Yeah, stools are definitely the way to go when it comes to seatery. Man, though, it wasn't easy to pick the right one out, though. I was back behind Bubs' for hours picking out the perfect stool.
{cut to a scene with Strong Bad, Bubs, and three identical stools}
Bubs: How about this stool, Strong Bad?
Strong Bad: Nah, too... Wooden.
Bubs: This one has an extended warranty! Offers subject to change as soon as you buy this stool.
Strong Bad: Nah, too... Tan. {gasps} This one's perfect! {runs over to Man, I could check so many emails in this baby!
Bubs: Ok then! Thirty dollars.
Strong Bad {looking at 20 dollar price sticker}: But...
Bubs: It's a special rebate!
Strong Bad: But it says...
Bubs: Taxes!
Strong Bad: Um... Ok... I'll take it.
{cut back to email}
Strong Bad: And we've been inseparable ever since... No, really, I spilled some sweet and sour sauce on here the other day, and man, that stuff sticks like crazy. Well Noname, I guess that about answers your question, except, y'know, the part about chairs. And onion... balloons.
{paper}

EASTER EGGS: Click "sauce" to see a scene of Homsar buying a stool:
Bubs: So, this one then?
Homsar: A-a-a-a-aaa, Aaahm dancing with the piiicklefox... Don't lean over the dwarfs!

Well, that's my email.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
I love Thy Dungeonman. Will a fourth installment be coming out anytime soon?
Questing for ye flask,
Thy Dungeondennis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm 

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
I love Thy Dungeonman. Will a fourth installment be coming out anytime soon?
Questing for ye flask,
Thy Dungeondennis

(Refers to Dennis as Not North or South)

Well Obvious Exit, first of all, You can't get ye flask. And Second of all, you're in luck. I was about to come down to my Neighbourhood Video Game store (Not Bubs') because Thy Dungeonman 4: Thy Animations comes out TODAY! And The Cheat wants some Wii game. But onto the good stuff! (To a very realistic scene of Thy Dungeonman in front of ye flask)Thy Dungeonman 4's graphics have been rendered by Videlectrix films, so it looks like a movie you can control. (>Get Ye Flask) (Thy Dungeonman reaches for ye flask, but ye flask rises out of reach) And there are realistic voices too. (S.A.M. (The program that voices Trogdor in PQ) voice says "You can't get ye flask") I am super excited I can just scream like a girl! (Screams like Girl) I gotta go now! Bye!

Whatever paper comes down with "Click to E-mail Strong Bad" and "Click to Play Thy Dungeonman 4"

My E-mail Again (This time with quality please):

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

From,
Unit-3713

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:19 am 

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

From,
Unit-3713

SB: Well Mr.Unit, I guess I would be like all Austrian Robots. I would have as many lasers as possible. On my head,On my back,On my butt. So to fully answer your question,I would look AWESOME!!!!

Homestar: Hey Strongbad!

SB: What is it homestar?

HR: If your a robot emporer,can I bet your 2nd in command?

SB: No way! I gave that position to the cheat!

:cheat: MEH!

HR: How about 3rd?

SB: GO WAY!

HR: OK....

SB: On 2nd thought,I would rather be a regular emporor. The Paper if you please....

The Paper Goes down

Quote:
Dear Strongbad,
What country do you hail from? You look mexican.

With Whatsit,
The Cheat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 am 

Quote:
Dear Strongbad,
What country do you hail from? You look mexican.

With Whatsit,
The Cheat

:sb: Niiiiice try! Like "Whatsit" is gonna make me think your not trying to say crap! And you are not the cheat,im just gonna call you....mason.
*clears screen*

:sb: Anyways Mason,The only country I hail from is Strong Badia!
*cut to the computer room with strong sad standing next to Strong Bad*
:sad: Um no. We both hail from Free Coun-
*cut back to the screen*
:sb: Anyway, I'm not mexican! I did SOUND mexican but that was just....reject me.
*cut to homestar standing next to strong bad with his viking helmet on*
:hr: Does you wanna know what country I hail from?
:sb: No! Nobody wants to know what country armless people with speech impedements come from.
:hr: I hail from Free Country Bagel stand! *as homestar says it the bg changes to a pink flag with one stripe down the middle and a bagel on it*
*cut to an area with pink clouds,yellow grass and a white sky* :hr: It's a land rich with bagels,Dogs and toothpaste!
*cut to the computer room with homsar standing next to homestar*
:homsar: DaaaaaAAAm living from biscuit land!
:sb: THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! *cut back to the screen* Good going mason! I'm going to be scarred for life just hearing of Free Country Bagel stand....whatever the crap that is. And now,the paper. *the paper comes down*

And now my email

Quote:
Dear Lord Awesome. AKA Strong Bad
I have a huge crush on Homsar! Could you tell him about me? If you do i'm sure I could get my hot friend to date you...
From Clover,California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:47 pm 

Whoa... my game is that popular?? But... last time I checked, there was no replies! Man... things do get popular fast around here. Many of those are great, but the first one (novel) and the one with

Above e-mail: It wasn't bad, but it was a bit short. 3/5.

Now, here goes mine.

======
Strong Bad (typing strongbad_email.exe): Captain! There's an e-mail at twelve o' clock!

Strong Bad (after reading Lord Awesome): Ooh! Thanks! (continues reading)

Strong Bad (after reading e-mail and clearing screen, typing): I would do anything for a hot date with your friend, From Clover! However, talking to Homsar might not be one of those things. But I guess I'll give it a shot! (gets off stool with the traditional geddup noise.)

(cut to the field with Homsar floating upside down. Strong Bad walks in.)

Strong Bad: Hey, hatman. There's some plant girl somewhere that has a crush on you, and I was asked to tell you about her.

Homsar: The strings are not available for sale, Song Had!

Strong Bad: No, not the strings. A girl. has. a. crush. on. you.

Homsar: DaAaAaAaAaA, the shipment will arrive next Sathursday, buddy man!

Strong Bad: No! I don't care about the strings, Homsar! Ack, nevermind! (runs away)

Homsar: ThaAaAaAaAnk you for your time, customer!

(cut to the computer)

Strong Bad (typing): Sorry, Clover, but Homsar has been rambling about those strings all day, and I doubt he understood me. And even if I did, there's NO way I would know. (Newest Paper comes down)

Easter egg:

Click 'strings' for a scene with Homsar floating upside down and Homestar:

Homsar: AaAaAaAaAh! Welcome to the strings landmark, homerunner!

Homestar: Oh, hewwo! I would like some wed stwings, good sir!

Homsar: We're all out of refreshments and life juice!

Homestar: Is this a strings shop or a drink stand?

Homsar: Daa, This decision is uncertain as of now!

Homestar (angry) : Well, I'll take my business elsewhere, then! (walks off)

Homsar: DaAaAaAaA! The strings make good music!

======
Here's a new e-mail:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What be your opinion on the translated movies and TV shows?
Carlos, CA

Also, I came up with possible sbemail titles for the past 16 emails. (Geez, I'm taking this too seriously. :P)

16. crush on homsar
15. sb origins
14. robot emperor again
13. chairs
12. robot emperor
11. thy dungeonman 4
10. suck bad
9. storms
8. hot grrl
7. scary
6. rpgs
5. cheatstore
4. marching bad
3. 50 bucks
2. grocery store
1. novels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 am 

Woah, Grap! How did you make that image?

Anyways, here's your email:

(The scene opens on Strong Sad in the kitchen, sitting at the table and cutting up a celery stick. A door is heard being opened, and The Cheat's arms appear from the left carrying envelopes.)

Strong Sad: Hello, The Cheat. I see the mail has arrived.

The Cheat (placing the mail on the table): (Disinterested The Cheat sounds.)

Strong Mad (Entering from the right as The Cheat exits to the right): DID MY CROSSWORDS COME!?

(Strong Mad grabs a magazine and exits to the right. Strong Sad picks up a postcard.)

Strong Sad: Oh, it looks like we received a message from Strong Bad! (reading) Dear The Cheat and Strong Mad and not Strong Sad at all: I am having a kick-awesome time camping with Senor Cardgage. This morning we sat around and ate candy, and then later, we ate candy and sat around! I probably won't be back for several more years, unless we get kicked out of this guy's backyard. Well, gotta jet-blast; there's a 100 Grand with my incredibly svelt name on it! From, the coolest Brother Strong.

(Strong Sad puts down the letter.)

Strong Sad: Wow, it looks like Strong Bad won't be back for some time. I wonder how I could take advantage of this...

(Cut to the computer. Strong Sad sits down.)

Strong Sad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe") Popular sbemails. How exactly are they made? Trogdor burninates.

(e-mail comes up)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What be your opinion on the translated movies and TV shows?
Carlos, CA

Strong Sad: Oh, my. Carlos seems to have a bit of trouble with his grammar. I'm sure I could fix this.

(Strong Sad deletes the e-mail and begins typing.)

Quote:
To whomever it may concern, or, in this case, Strong Bad,
How are you today? I am fine. I was wondering if you had any opinions on programs that are brought over from a foreign country and translated? It would sure be nice to hear them!
Sincerely, Carlos of California

Strong Sad (typing in a fancy font): Thank you for your kind message, Carlos. I am feeling okay, although the stool in which I am currently sitting is a little stiff, and doesn't have much in the way of lower-back support. However, that does not relate to your question. (clears screen) I find that, while there are several worthwhile television and movie programs on this side of the world, there are still other lands that feature worthwhile media. Due to this, companies are given two options: remake, or translate. We shall start with translations.

(cut to the movie theatre, where Strong Sad is watching a movie while wearing 3-D glasses)

Strong Sad (voiceover): More often than not, some parts of a show from another country will be lost in translation. While this often simply consists of a few jokes not making sense, there are more severe cases.

(the screen is show, with Stinkoman and 20X6 Marzipan standing in the 20X6 field)

Stinkoman: Greetings there, Zi Pan! How there does it feel go well now?

Zi Pan (taking the same pose as seen on the Main Page): Correct!

(cut back to the computer room, although this time it is zoomed out to show the desk. The floppy disk container reads "moonwalker".)

Strong Sad: However, japanese culture is not the only society to feature movies that are unfortunately mangled...

(Homestar enters from right)

Homestar: Hey Strong Bad! I found your bear trap in my pillow and thought you might want it back.

Strong Sad: Oh, hello Homestar. Sorry, but Strong Bad is on vacation and I am in the middle of checking one of his e-mails...

Homestar (excitedly): Ooh, I know how to do that! Watch! (Homestar knocks Strong Sad off of the stool and reads the e-mail.)

Homestar (typing): Carlos! That sounds foreign! (spells "foreign" as "fourn") I bet you made all of these movies, and are just testing us to see if you can send your navy after us! Well no way! Different languages sound funny, and I bet your generals and admirals and minerals wouldn't even know what you were saying! Like, this one time, me and Mini Me were playing cards...

(cut to The Stick, where Homestar and Homsar are sitting down, playing cards. Homestar places down a spade)

Homestar: I summon a spade beast to fry your fish!

Homsar: (random German words)

Homestar: Dang it, I should have seen that coming.

(cut back to the computer room. Strong Sad struggles to his feet.)

Strong Sad: Come on, Homestar. I don't want you messing up Strong Bad's computer.

Homestar: Oh don't worry, I know how to take care of these guys. You just keep them watered (pulls out some Mountain Dew) and...

Strong Sad (worried): Oh, uh, Homestar! Strong Bad said to meet him at, uh, The Stick at 4:30!

Homestar: 4:30!? But it's already 2009! (runs off)

Strong Sad (typing): Sorry about that, Carlos. There does not appear to be any sort of door that I could lock that would keep people out of this room. (clears screen) Now, the second type of foreign movie for English audiences would be the remake. Several writers and directors find that remaking a particular movie or television show will be more successful than translating it, for reasons I do not fully understand. The largest problem with this is that sometimes plotlines are, ahem, "dumbed down" for simpler-minded viewers.

(cut to the television room. The TV is shown with a foreign program on it, where Senor Havinalittletrouble is sitting in front of a table, holding a drink in one hand and a glass in another)

Senor: (quickly spoken Spanish) (He pours the drink into the glass) (More quickly spoken Spanish, although this time with a more lighthearted inflection)

(loud laughter and applause is heard from the studio audience. The screen then quickly cuts to static before showing an identical scene, with Crack Stuntman in place of Senor.)

Crack: I'm gonna have some Cherry Coca-Cola! (Pours the drink)

(A large explosion occurs, followed by some forced laughter from the audience.)

(cut back to the computer screen)

Strong Sad (typing): So, Mr. Carlos, if you have not yet deduced from my examples, I find that media is best enjoyed in its original format. Translations and remakes are fine in their own respect, but they still will not be as enjoyable as they were meant to be. And with that, I have wrapped up this e-mail. I hope to hear from you again soon, Carlos, and stay healthy. Sincerely, Strong Sad. (sends e-mail)

Easter Eggs:

-Click on Strong Sad when he says "Japanese Culture" to see a drawing of Japanese Culture Greg in Strong Sad's style.
-Click on "Sent" at the end of the e-mail to see a scene with Strong Bad and Senor Cardgage in jail.

Strong Bad: I can't believe they threw us in jail!

Senor Cardgage: I cadent belief it's not butter, Bermuda!

Strong Bad (smiling): Oh, you!

My e-mail:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Why haven't you ever run for president? I know I would vote for you!

From an Eager Beaver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 pm 

Monkeytender wrote:
Woah, Grap! How did you make that image?

Well, I used a template, previewed the template, and snapshotted the preview, cut the picture in Paint and saved it as a .png.

I'll leave the e-mail to the next poster. Here it is if you can't scroll a couple of lines up:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Why haven't you ever run for president? I know I would vote for you!

From an Eager Beaver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 am 

Everybody, everybody, email me, email me-e!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Why haven't you ever run for president? I would vote for you!

From an Eager Beaver

Calm down, beaver boy. Nothing to get eager about.
I haven't run for president, because, I couldn't break the laws! I mean, you know how those president make the laws? How do you break the laws you make? And, I'm pretty sure leader-types have to be old. I'm not old! Or, mabey I am. The monks won't tell me...

OK, so, I gotta go hurt Strong Sad somehow.
*Stool scoot*

--------------------------

My email v
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad..or something like that,
I have some questions. Would you answer them? Kay. Either way, I'm gunna ask them.
1. Could you hook me up with Bubs? PLEASE!
2. Whys your head so big? ITS SO BIG!? WHY IS IT?
3. Do you have knees? If you do, then why don't you use them? Could I cut them off and sell them on Ebay?

Best wished(Not really..your wierd)
Hannah, from Magic land

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:56 am 

Strongbad: Let's Pull up this email(Pulls up email)

SB: Wow this person made so many errors! Let's fix that

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad..I smell like whatsit
I have some questions. Would you answer them?
1. Could you hook me up with Bubs? PLEASE!
2. Am I dead?
3.Why do I suck?
Best wished(I'm wierd)
Hannah, from Montana

Strongbad: There we go! So Hannah CRAPtana,you want to be with bubs huh? I regret to say he's taken,and not by a lady. It's a ms paint picture of some ugly chick.

We cut to bubs with the MS paint chick

Bubs: So,Do you come here often?
Ms Pant Chick: ........
Bubs: This isn't gonna work out,I'm sorry

We cut back to Strongbad

SB: To answer your other questions,Yes and I don't know. Bye!

Nothing Happens....

SB: Hello? The Paper? Where are you?

The paper: Sorry Strongbad. i was on break.

SB: I forgive you. Take us out.

The paper comes down.

My Email:

Quote:
Dear Strongbad Awesomepants,

Do you think YOU are bad enough to stop global warming?!?!?!

-PigPeg11122

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:24 am 

Strong Bad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe") I was planning on writing an opening song. I forgot.

(e-mail comes up)

Quote:
Dear Strongbad Awesomepants,

Do you think YOU are bad enough to stop global warming?!?!?!

-PigPeg11122

(reads the opening as "Dear just Strong Bad and not a reference to an underwater cartoon" and the closing as "Pig Pen Twenty-Twelve")

Strong Bad: (typing) Yeah, I don't think you should be the one complaining about global warming, Pig Pen. Maybe if you took a bath once in a while, your carbon footprint wouldn't be so big. (clears screen) Global warming isn't that bad. I mean, what does it do? Make it hotter in the summer? All the more reason to strut around without a shirt on for all the lady-types. And that hole in the ozone probably makes it easier for astronauts to get to space. In fact, I think I'm gonna go contribute to global warming. (gets up)

(cut to Bubs' Concession Stand. Strong Bad walks up to it from the left.)

Strong Bad: Hey, Bubs. What have you got in the "upset Al Gore" department?

Bubs: What haven't we got. Seems like no other stores want this stuff, so they all send it to me for next to nothin'! (holds up each item as he says its name) We've got triple-strength hair spray, 300-watt light bulbs, and a "Plant Your Own Nega-Tree" kit!

Strong Bad: Woah, all that stuff sounds awesome! Give me some of everything!

Bubs: You gots it! (lifts a "No-zone" gift basket out from behind the counter.) That'll be 40 thousand dollars!

Strong Bad: Forty big ones?!? But I thought you said you got these things dirt cheap!

Bubs: Come on, Strong Bad, you know the Concession Stand Guarantee: Charge you thrice as much for all products, or your money back!

Strong Bad: Yeah, maybe I'll just go leave some lights on or something.

(cut to The Field, with Marzipan on the left and Pom Pom on the right. Pom Pom is standing in front of a green car. During the next sentence, Strong Bad enters from the right wearing his Electric Boots.)

Marzipan: Well, I'm proud of you for getting a Hybrid Lamborghini Corvette Hybrid...

Strong Bad: Hey guys! Have you heard? I got my boots upgraded to create 50% more greenhouse gases!

Pom Pom: (angry bubbling)

Marzipan: Strong Bad!

Strong Bad: What? I'm helpin' spacem'n and being awesome at the same time! How is that bad?

Marzipan: Pom Pom, cover your mouth!

(Marzipan throws down a pine cone, which explodes in a cloud of green. The screen clears to reveal a dark room. Strong Bad wakes up in front of a table.)

Strong Bad: Ugh... where am I?

Strong Sad (offscreen): Mr. Bad, you have been reported to having attacked the environment. Any requests before we... uh... scold you some more?

Strong Bad: Yeah, what's goin-

(A light appears, the screen cuts to Coach Z opening a locker where Strong Bad and Strong Sad are stuffed inside.)

Coach Z: Hey, what'chu guys doin' in my locker? It's time for my a-roar-bics!

Strong Bad: That's it, I'm done.

(Strong Bad climbs out of the locker and exits to the left. Coach Z turns back to Strong Sad)

Coach Z: So, you wanna help me stretch?

(cut to the computer)

Strong Bad (typing): So, Ping Pong, apparently I'm not very good at hurting trees. But, hey, you know what they say: If you can't beat them with your fists, beat them by being better than them! And what better way to be better than them than with a Green The Cheat!

(cut to the Laundry Room, where The Cheat is holding a green shirt in front of an open dryer. Strong Bad enters from the left.)

Strong Bad: Hey, The Cheat. I see your cleaning your Awexome Cross jersey.

(slowly kicks The Cheat into the dryer. After a little while, The Paper comes down.)

EASTER EGGS:

-Click on the dryer to see a scene with Space Captainface and Strap in their rocket.

Captainface: Full thrusters, Strap! This ozone's too thick!

(The outside of the rocket is shown. It flies into a thick layer of ozone resembling pudding skin and becomes stuck. Nebulon flies by, making his trademark sound.)

My e-mail:

Quote:
Hey Strobad!

I can't get my kids to eat their vegetables! Any suggestions?

From, Veggieman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 am 

SB: The Strong Bad went down to (current computer name or 2-syllable nickname) looking for an E-mail to check.

Quote:
Hey Strobad!

I can't get my kids to eat their vegetables! Any suggestions?

From, Veggieman

First Veggiem'n, did you try all of the vegetables? Even the awesome ones like Chokeberrys or Pawpaw?

Strong Mad (offscreen): THOSE ARE FRUITS!

SB: Okay then. Strong Mad is a fruitologist now. (clears screen) What about Rutabaga? I LOVE Rutabaga! Well, if you can't find a vegetable they like, then monkey see, monkey do. If they see somebody awesome eating vegetables, they would want some too.

(Cut to Strong Bad in Marzipan's Kitchen holding a Rutabaga)

SB (Smiling) (Semi-Forced): See kids. (Eats Rutabaga) (laughs) That tastes good.

SB (Voiceover): Or if your kids are monkeys and don't know what awesome is, here's Homeboy Star. (Homestar holding a melon replaces SB on-screen)

Homestar: (Eats Melon) Mmmmmm It's like Melonade, without the ade.

Strong Mad (offscreen): BUT THAT'S A FRUIT!

SB (Voiceover): Or, if your kids are really confused when it comes to awesome...

Homestar: Where is that voice coming from?

SB (Voiceover): Here is the KOT.

(The King of Town and a pile of potatos replace Homestar on-screen)

KOT: And now a magic trick! (A curtain covers the scene) (Eating sounds) (Curtain goes away to reveal that the Potates have been reduced to a few crumbs.) Ta-da!!!

SB (Voiceover): Aw man! We wanted to see you eat them!

KOT: But that would ruin the trick!

SB (back at the computer): Well Veggie-ta, I'm sure Veggie Girl and Veggie Boy are eating their veggies now, but wouldn't that be cannibalism? Oh well. You signed the contract. I can't be held responsible for the Veggie family eating eachover. Bye!

(Whatever paper comes down)

Click on "Fruitologist" to see a Fruit-ified version of Strong Mad in a Lab Coat

Click on 'Veggie Girl' to see Marzipan's easter egg.

(Marzipan is in Strong Sad's room with the Strong Bad phone from "Love Poems" in the foreground and audio from the e-mail can be faintly heard.)

Marzi: Why am I not in this E-mail. Strong Bad promised me.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad. STOP.

What is your opinion on sequels. STOP.

From. STOP.

Your Grandfather the Telegramiphonist. STOP.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm 

SB: Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the computer room...

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad. STOP.

What is your opinion on sequels. STOP.

From. STOP.

Your Grandfather the Telegramiphonist. STOP.

SB: Hey, my Grandpappy was NOT a Telegramiwhatever, thank-you-very-much. He was a shoe salesman and he made good money doing it! (clears screen) So anyways, the quality of a sequel depends on how badly the directors decide to screw up the story, characters, and everything else. For example...

(cut to a picture of Dangeresque and Renaldo on a yellow background)

SB: (voiceover) Say the first movie stars a dirty cop and his partner. Now, if in the sequel he's still a cop and his partner is still a partner, then the sequel might be pretty decent. (The words "Pretty decent" appear under Renaldo and Dangeresque) But if in the sequel the dirty cop becomes a ballerina and his assistant gets a job at a fast food place, (a tutu appears on Dangeresque and Renaldo is now carrying a Blubb-Os bag) then you're gonna have problems.

(cut back to the Lappy)

SB: But if you REALLY want to screw up a sequel, Aunt Telecopter, then just throw in..

(cut back to the Picture of Dangeresque and Renaldo, Nebulon is now standing in between then)

SB: (voiceover) Aliens.

Dangeresque: (forced sounding) Oh no, Renaldo. We've got to stop the alien invasion!

Renaldo: Good thing we have this ancient ortifact! (pulls out a plastic skull and throws it at Nebulon. Nebulon floats away, making his signature sound effect)

(cut back to the Lappy)

SB: So there you go, Uncle Bob, now you know which sequels to avoid, which to see, and which Strong Bad to send money to! I'll be waiting by the mailbox! (Strong Bad stands up and walks away. The Paper comes down.)

Easter Eggs: Click on 'shoe salesman' to see a photo of Strong Bad wearing a fake white beard and holding a pair of shoes.

At the end, click on 'to avoid' to see a scene with Dangeresque.
(Dangeresque and Renaldo and standing inside Bub's Concession Stand)

Dangeresque: If only he had left us come sort of clue!

(Homsar suddenly appears next to them)

Homsar: AaAaAah'm healthy as a sun-dried ant!

Quote:
Dear Strong Dude,
Have you ever played in a band? What instrument did you play? Who was in the band with you?
Not so sincerely,
Mr. S. Sam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 pm 

And with your generous pledges, we have enough money to kick two hundred more The Cheats! And... onto the e-mail.

Quote:
Dear Strong Dude,
Have you ever played in a band? What instrument did you play? Who was in the band with you?
Not so sincerely,
Mr. S. Sam

(reads "Strong Dude" as "Strong Bad, and don't you forget it!")

SB: OK, MS Sam, you clearly haven't been paying attention to anything on the site for, like, ever. I've been in plenty of bands! In fact, I'm not even gonna bother listing them, because some geeks who have there eyes glued to their computer screens 24/7 have probably made a website that tells you every single one. Plus a load of random crap about exactly how many seconds I sang for in each of them.

Now, normally I'd delete an e-mail this pointless, but that would deprive me of the chance to show you my... um... Professor of Invention-ology's latest... invention. Professor!

(The Cheat with a grey moustache comes in)

SB: Bring... the crap destroyer!

(The Cheat, to the sound of a fanfare, brings out a huge machine covered in flashing lights and buttons.)

SB: Plug... it in! (The Cheat does so.) Press... the button! (TC does so.) Wait... a while!

(They sit there for a few seconds. Then, the machine starts charging up and glowing brightly and shoots a massive laser at the computer screen. The words burn up in a variety of ways (leaving SB's reply intact) and make all sorts of cool sound effects.)

SB: 100% TOTALLY DELETED! And... we're out.

Easter egg: Click "pointless" to see TC as the Professor putting finishing touches on the destroyer.

SB: So... what are all these lights for?

TC shrugs.

---

And here's my e-mail:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

What is the tallest thing you've ever made fun of?

From... you?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 pm 

:sb: (types strongbad_email.exe) Why come only like a million emails?

Dear Strong Bad,

What is the tallest thing you've ever made fun of?

From... you?

{reads Dear Strong Bad as "the usual opening" and From...you? as "from dot dot dot you, question mark"]

:sb: Ah, the sweet town of question mark. Anyway, Triple Dot U, the tallest thing i've ever made fun of, and I truly regret it, is brother Graw Mad.

{cut back to show :sm: at the fold-em-up table, holding a sledgehammer}
:sm: SAY MY REAL NAME!!!

{cut back to the Corpy NT6, full screen}

:sb: Strong Mad, I mean! Strong Mad! Strong Mad!

{Letter Paper comes down}

My email:
Quote:
Dearseriest Bad Strong,
If you had to spend the rest of your life with Homestar, Strong Sad, Homsar, or the KOT, who would you pick?
somewhere drowning in the missori river,
Danny

hremail3184 in full, by SBEmail Checker Dan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 am 

I check my email, not for honor, but for youuuu...
Voiceover disclaimer: Strong Bad does check his E-mail for Honor

Quote:
Dearseriest Bad Strong,
If you had to spend the rest of your life with Homestar, Strong Sad, Homsar, or the KOT, who would you pick?
somewhere drowning in the missori river,
Danny

Whoa! You are drowning and manage to type and send this e-mail before your computer gets completely waterlogged? You should have taken in a career as a stunt man, if you survived. (Clears screen) Anyway Harry HouDanny, it depends on how I spend the rest of my life with whoever. If we were forced to live in the same house, I would pick the KOT. He's got enough food. Just look at this flashback from 'the bet'. *static*

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} So in the end it didn't turn out half bad. I got to eat a crap load of ice cream.

THE KING OF TOWN: Want another scoop of casserole flavored?

STRONG BAD: Yeah! Yeah! Spoon it up! *static*

Or, if we were forced together by a magic shield or something, I would say Homsar! His enigmatic forces can make him fly, so we can go around the world and not have to pay for plane tickets. But I would have to endure his speech, but maybe after a few weeks of constant togetherness (Cut to a picture of Homsar and Strong Bad on "The Great Mound") the Homsarian Radiation (Green Wavy Lines come from Homsar and into Strong Bad) I would be able to speak Homsar

(Picture Homsar: How is the cheddar, the rhino and da cube at?

Picture Strong Bad: The Cheat and Strong Mad are missing me, and Strong Sad misses you)

And use his telemagnetekinetic abilities (a cold one floats into Strong Bad's hand.) (Cut back to Computer) But if whoever and I were one big mutant, then face the fury of... (Cut to a blank background) StrongStar (Strong Bad's Body with his Boxing Gloves where his legs should be, Homestar's legs where his Boxing Gloves should be, and Homestar's Shirt with Strong Bad's and Homestar's heads where SB's Head should be appears) No. (A fusion of :sb: and :hr: appears with Homestar's head on Strong Bad's mouth) No. (Another fusion of Homestar and Strong Bad appears with Strong Bad's head and Homestar's head in a position in which Homestar's head is incapable of talking.) Yes. But I thought it would be cooler looking than that. (A Hammer appears over Homestar's head) there we go. (cut back to Computer) But out of all three of those, I would rather be with the KOT. Being that close to Homestar with or without the E and the T might give me a pernament case of the Jibblies. Jibblie Jibblie Jibblie...

Whatever paper comes down.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad

What if you and Homestar are ladies?

From,
A very lonely guy.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 am 

Old McStrong Bad had a Corpy, E-I-E-E-mail!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad

What if you and Homestar are ladies?

From,
A very lonely guy.

(Reads "A very lonely guy" as "Avery Lion, El Guy".)

SB: Hm, El Guy. Never been there before. Is it in Mexico or something?

So, what if Homestar and I are ladies? Well... we're not. But if you want to know what if Homestar and I were ladies...

No, it's too horrible to think about! Why do you even want to know that? I mean, sure, there'd be a bigger choice of people to date... but for some reason, I don't feel like having Coach Z's sweaty palms, or the Poopsmith's whatsitty palms, touching my cute feminine body. (Stops typing) Wait, did I really just type "my cute feminine body"? Thank Gods for the backspace button. (He erases "my cute feminine body", and replaces it with "my hulking muscly definitely-male body").

So, until next week - learn how to use subjunctive clauses correctly.

----

Quote:
how doz the king eet so mhch

from yur biggesy fam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 pm 

:sb: Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was... an email. (types in strongbad_email.exe)

Quote:
how doz the king eet so mhch

from yur biggesy fam
[/quote]

{reads email as typed}

:sb: Well, Bigsy, it all started back in 1996 or so, when I won the Cheat after a ten-step foot race with The Homestar Runner. That was back when people called me Tiny-Handed Strong Bad and usually added "with sort of a nose" at the end of it. Of course, you saw in my hundredth sbemail how that happened. But what you DIDN'T see was what happened to all those fish sticks!

{ :sb: faces the screen}

:sb: I would beg that those people who live under rocks to please make sure you have seen SBEmail A Hundred before watching this one.

{Cut to Storybook-style the field; the crackéd egg of fish sticks is still there}

The Prince of Town: Ooh, what are these? {eats one} MMM! Delicious! {eats two more}

{cut back to normal}

:sb: and as you can guess, he kept eating... and eating... and eating... and he was even FATTER that he is today! Then he went on a three-or-four-year diet and stayed that way. Not sure how, considering all the crazy crap he eats. Okay, so until next time, type words correctly.

{Envelope Paper comes down}

Easter Eggs:

click on crazy crap to see an ad for Bubs' Concession Stand.

:bubs: :bubs: :bubs: :bubs: :bubs:
We got all types of Crazy Crap!
-note: this phrase was Strong Bad's idea
:bubs: :bubs: :bubs: :bubs: :bubs:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My email:

Dear Storng Bad,

You know how everyone always asks things like:
How do you type with boxing gloves on?
and "Draw Trogdor Again" and "What do you look like without your mask?"

Well, I have the perfect idea!
A: Take off your boxing gloves, so people can't ask the first one
B: Everytime someone emails you about Trogdor, send them a flash file of "dragon"
C: Take a picture of yourself without your mask, and after Envelope Paper comes down, tape it to the Corpy!

your buddy,
Homeschool Winner
A Locker in Coach Z's locker room, Free Country USA

hremail3184 in full, by SBEmail Checker Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm 

Strong Bad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe" and singing) Sbemails! Sbemails! Sbemails! They're in my head.

(e-mail comes up)

Quote:
Dear Storng Bad,

You know how everyone always asks things like:
How do you type with boxing gloves on?
and "Draw Trogdor Again" and "What do you look like without your mask?"

Well, I have the perfect idea!
A: Take off your boxing gloves, so people can't ask the first one
B: Everytime someone emails you about Trogdor, send them a flash file of "dragon"
C: Take a picture of yourself without your mask, and after Envelope Paper comes down, tape it to the Corpy!

your buddy,
Homeschool Winner
A Locker in Coach Z's locker room, Free Country USA

(As he reads the e-mail, he slowly gets less enthusiastic, until he stops reading as "Everytime someone". He gets off the stool to the left, and the screen cuts to a full shot of the room with Strong Bad leaving to the left. After a little while, he re-enters the room holding a hand grenade. He pulls out the clip with his mouth, opens the disk-drive of the Corpy's CPU, and drops the grenade into it. The screen cuts back to the computer as Strong Bad sits down. The screen's background turns red while dramatic music sung by a choir is played. Slowly, the middle of the screen begins to burn, with the flame slowly traveling outwards as if a piece of paper was lit in the middle. Once the entire e-mail is burned, the words "Incredibly Deleted" slowly flash on the screen in a red, death metal band-esque font. Once this stops, Strong Bad begins to type.)

Strong Bad: So, yeah, maybe you should never do this again.

(The Paper comes down.)

EASTER EGGS:

-Click on "do this again" to see a scene with Homestar and the King of Town remniscant of isp.

(Homestar is sitting in the office cubicle. A piece of paper is taped to the wall that reads "Got Milk's Meat?" with a picture of bacon wrapped around a carton of milk on it. The phone rings, and Homestar picks it up.)

Homestar: Hello, this is the isp-ity disp-ity offices, may I take your order?

(The screen cuts in two to show the King of Town on his phone at his castle.)

King: Yes, hello. I have a question about my computer. I dropped a grenade in it's disk drive, and now it won't turn on. So I tried taking a bath with it, and then I put it in the microwave, and still nothing!

Homestar: Well, to fix it, mayhaps you should try-

King: Fix it!? I just wanted to know if I need to baste it before I eat it!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

I drive a taxi cab, and have been given the opportunity to choose what I advertise on the top of my car, and I thought who else to advertise but your website! Do you have any ads I could use?

From,
An Honest Cab Driver

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next