Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The sbemail game
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:28 pm 

SB: Only YOU can prevent emailfires.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

I drive a taxi cab, and have been given the opportunity to choose what I advertise on the top of my car, and I thought who else to advertise but your website! Do you have any ads I could use?

From,
An Honest Cab Driver

(reads 'An Honest Cab Driver' as 'A lying, stinking, thieving cab driver')

SB: Well, I don't have any ads for your cab... yet. But since you want to cover your cab with pictures of my fabulous husky head, I suppose I can throw something together. But since this ad is gonna be all about MY email show, we gotta make it looks as good as possible.

(cut to the top of the Gremlin)

SB: (voiceover) First step to a good advert is having obnoxiously huge rainbow-colored words plastered all over it.

(the words "Suppa Cool" and "Humor-have!" appear on the Gremlin with each letter being a different color)

SB: (voiceover) Then you gotta add in some shots of me checking my emails around the text.

(3 pictures of him from some kinda robot, technology, and invisible appear around the text)

SB: (voiceover) Then you just gotta stick in some poorly draw pictures of me and The Cheat, (Strong Bad and The Cheat appear) a few animated GIFs, (an animated picture of Strong Bad waving appears) and one of those little interactive games that all of the cool advertisements have! (the "Taser the Gnome" game appears)

(Cut back to the computer)

SB: Of course, if your cab doesn't support Flash Version 87.5, you could always just go with the boring old giant business card approach.

(cut back to the top of the Gremlin. It is now painted white with black text on it)
Strong Bad, Email Checker
Go to homestarrunner.com for more info.

SB: (voiceover) 'Cuz you know, that totally never catches anyone's attention.

(cut back to the computer)

SB: But hey, if you wanna use it, that's fine by me. Just don't expect to get paid when you fail to attract anyone to the site. And, maybe expect to get fined when you make me lose half my viewers. Because I gots no tolerance for people that do that. None at all.

(The Envelop Paper comes down)
----
EASTER EGGS:

Click on "No Tolerance" to see an important warning about Emailfires.
(Strong Bad is standing in front of a red background)
SB: Hello, this is the Strong Bad with an important message. Every year, 5 in 7 emails get deleted due to emailfires. So please, for the love of crap, send me something good next week, and save the life of an email. Chances are, you'll feel good about it.

Quote:
Hey Strong Baddo!
Before you got The Cheat, did you have any other pets? Or maybe virtual pets?
Yer pirate friend
Scurvy Ken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm 

:sb: Um.... email. (types in strongbad_email.exe really quickly)

Quote:
Hey Strong Baddo!
Before you got The Cheat, did you have any other pets? Or maybe virtual pets?
Yer pirate friend
Scurvy Ken

:sb: Well, longjohn, I didn't have any other pets before I had the cheat, but I did kind of treat Strong Mad like a pet. For exomplé, this one time I didn't feel like beating up Homestar, I told good 'ol Strng Man himself

{cut to Old-Timey syle The Field}

Sir Strong Bad: Well, Strong Man, since I am too busy lounging on my hammok, could you go violently insult The Homestar Runner for me.

Strong Man: Dah.

{cut back to the Corpy NT6}

:sb: And sometimes I would also treated Strong SAD like an animal, or rather, hit him with a whip.

{cut to Lil' Strong Bad and Lil' Strong Sad}

Lil' :sb: {hitting :sad: with a whip} Take THAT! and THAT!

Lil' :sad: OW! OW! OW!

:sb: Pretty much, that's where the cheat got his respect and kicks. From a combination of how I treat my brothers.

{envelope paper comes down}

Easter Eggs:

click on respect to see Strong Man dressed as The Cheat
click on Kicks to see Lil' Strong Sad dressed as The Cheat

My Email:

Good Morning Strong Bad,
Why do you tend to use outdated electronics so much? You should at least start using stuff invented in the 90s at least.
the usual closing,
Coaches X and Y

hremail3184 in full, by SBEmail Checker Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:08 am 

:sb: (To the tune of "Chickenshine"):Checkin' on my e-mail in the evenin' evenin'

Quote:
Good Morning Strong Bad,
Why do you tend to use outdated electronics so much? You should at least start using stuff invented in the 90s at least.
the usual closing,
Coaches X and Y

After reading "Good Morning" he says "It's 10 Freakin' PM!"
Reads "Coaches X and Y" as "Xy from the Coches Mountains"

Okay Xy. I'll start using "modern" things. Let's start with this Deleting Program/Game I just downloaded. (Types: Delished.exe) (The letters from the E-mail goes everywhere, and then a Green Fish appears on screen.) (Title Screen appears: DELISHED! Copyright: Unnecessary Fancy Programs, 1991.) Let's go! (Title screen dissapears, Fish starts eating letters.) (NEW RECORD!) Woohoo! New record! (DELETED!) I want to play more. (Types: stongbad_email.exe)

Quote:
Hiw dp you thpe woth bozinf g;oved on>

(Types: Delished.exe) (Whatever Paper comes down)

Quote:
Dear Mr. Awesome
If you found a genie that gives out seven wishes, what would you wish for?
Prince, Gene and Al

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm 

Strong Bad: (To the tune of Trogdor!) E-mail! E-e-e-e-mail! E-e-e-e-mail! E-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-mail!

Quote:
Dear Mr. Awesome
If you found a genie that gives out seven wishes, what would you wish for?
Prince, Gene and Al

(After reading "Mr. Awesome", he says, "Well, finally. Someone got it right. I think you guys are my new best friends. Other than Fabrosi, of course.").
Strong Bad: ooh! A little lost Arabian Knight come to ask Strong Bad for help, huh? (Clears screen) Well, Prince Genial, of the city of Agrivation-bah-humbug, you've got it lucky. Back in my day, our genies only handed out three wishes, and then only if you were real polite.
Well, for seven wishes, I better not waste them. First, I think I'll make Trogdor come into the reals world and start burninating everything!
(Cut to a scene with Trogdor burning down Bub's Concession Stand. Strong Bad walks in front of the camera, so that only the back of his head is seen.) Nice work, big guy! Have a cold one! (Tosses a cold one to Trogdor, who picks it up with his beefy arm and starts drinking it.)
Lawyer (unseen, standing off the side of the screen): Mr. Bad...
Strong Bad (looks at unseen lawyer): Ah! It's that screwjob from Telltale!
Lawyer: M...yes. We were simply wishing to point out that you are infringing on your contract with us concerning 8-Bit is Enough (drops a pile of paper on Strong Bad's head), you are also infringing on your contract with those weird mustached guys (drops more paper on S.B.'s head) and your contract with, and I quote, "your own dang self" (crushes Strong Bad with more paper.)
Strong Bad, back at the computer (now covered in paper cuts): okay, okay, maybe such a bad idea after all. And now I have to use my second wish to undo the first one, and my third wish to get rid of that lawyer guy. So...mayhaps my next wish should be something more simple. Like...what if I was finally able to get rid of that creepy king of town. Then I could rule the country!
(Strong Bad is now sitting on a throne in the King of Town's Castle.)
Strong Bad: Oh, man, how boring is this? What a terrible idea.
Lawyer 2 (unseen): Mr. Bad, you are once again insisting on infringing your many contracts, especially those relating to Strong Badia the Free (holds a huge pile of paper ominously over Strong Bad's head)
Strong Bad: Hey, I thought I wishied-washied you away!
Lawyer 2: You, Mr. Bad, wished away my father. Prepare to be crushed.
(The lawyer drops the paper, but before it hits Strong Bad, who is screaming, the scene cuts back to the computer.)
Strong Bad (now covered in even more paper cuts): Okay, wishes 5-6: Get rid of the creepy son of lawyer one, and bring back the K.O.T. Yeesh, I only gots one wish left. What should I do now? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I have it! I wish for there to be...no more lawyers!
Accountant walks in, unseen, off the side of the screen: Mr. Bad, do you know how much it is going to cost accounting to replace those lawyers you just wished away? (Holds up a pile of checks over Strong Bad's head)
(Strong Bad screams, then faints and his head falls on the keyboard, and the word "ASDFGHJKLPOITCZNXCV" appears on the screen. The paper comes down.)

Quote:
Dear Senor Bad,
I have been wondering for quite some time about Pom Pom and the Cheat. Neither of them speak English, and they're both yellow Are they perhaps related?
Cunfuzzeldly,
George F. Oarman of Califronia.

"Maybe now that the HStarRwiki forums have killed off the best topic, everyone will go over to http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com/forum.htm so that I can get myself promoted!" -from Dangeresque 3.141592654: Uzi-Bazooka's Conquest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 am 

Strong Bad: (typing "strongbad_email.exe") I'm sure this e-mail will be Strong Bad-irific.

Quote:
Dear Senor Bad,
I have been wondering for quite some time about Pom Pom and the Cheat. Neither of them speak English, and they're both yellow Are they perhaps related?
Cunfuzzeldly,
George F. Oarman of Califronia.

(reads "Senor" as written. Has trouble with "Cunfuzzeldly" and reads the ending as "George's Famous Flying Oarm'n of Califronia".)

Strong Bad: (typing) Wow. A whole team of crazy nautical acrobats and not one of you gets it. Well, let me spell it out for you. (clears screen and speaks emphasises each word) NO ONE AROUND HERE THAT's RELATED LOOKS ALIKE. I mean, just look at Strong Mad and me.

(cut to a white screen with marks on the wall measuring height. Strong Bad appears on the left while Strong Bad appear on the right.)

Strong Bad (voiceover): I mean, just look at the facts. (zooms in on each feature as it is pointed out) Strong Mad: Some sort of a nose. Strong Bad: Smooth, svelt, felt face. Strong Mad: Fingers and teeth and eye brows and all of this other weird stuff. Strong Bad: Handsome. Strong Mad: Barely speaks. (Strong Mad grunts) Strong Bad: Master of the English language. (Strong Bad says "The Chicago Bulls delve into various chocolate airplane hangars") Now with us looking so different and being brothers, how could The Cheat and Pom Pom (Strong Bad is replaced by The Cheat and Strong Mad is replaced by Pom Pom) with their... uh... abundance of similarities? (cut back to the computer) Wait, are you guys talking about the people I am? I mean, me and Coach Z probably have more similarities than they do. Well, in that case, there is only one way to be sure if they're related. (cut to the Athletic Field) A scientifically-conducted test! After all, it's what me and Strong Mad took back when we were kids (a photo appears of Lil' Strong Bad sitting on Teen Strong Mad's shoulders who is bursting through the rope-climbing wall) to prove to the neighborhood guys that we were related. It starts out with an obstacle course to test your dexterity. Then, completely by my own choice and not because I lost a bet, you get a physical from Strong Sad.

...yeah, I'll finish this e-mail tomorrow.

Favorite quote from latest toon: What latest toon?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 pm 

Monkeytender wrote:
...yeah, I'll finish this e-mail tomorrow.

6 days later...

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:50 am 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
STRONG BAD:So, what's your face, The Cheat performed exactly as well as Pom Pom. 4.7 seconds. And although The Cheat was later disqualified for use of Total Load and that Coach Z's video footage got stolen by an unknown red masked assailant and later replaced by footage of a blurry yellow squeaky thing running across the obstacle course too fast to be seen, I'm sure that's just a total coincidence. [Laughs nervously]
So now you have to give the King of Town a mega-physical. Or buy me duck a l'orange. Or whatever the deal was.

"Ka-Tunk!" [Interdeparmental Mail The Paper comes down].

Easter Eggs:
-Click on "unknown red masked assailant" to see a "WANTED" poster of Biscuitdoughhandsman.
-Click on "mega-physical" to see a poster of a menacing, huge King of Town with singing: "King, King of Town! King-king-king of Town, Supreme" like in "unnatural".

Dear (insert a)awesome, b)cool, c) hot, or d)other) Strong Bad,
Out of all your Fun Machine (TM) games, which one is your favorite? Snake Boxer? Math Kickers? Or perhaps Spirits of '76, or Limozeen's Hot Babelien Odyssey? Or will you make up random crap just to answer this e-mail?
Sincerely,
Charles J from Fort Worth, TX

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:38 pm 

Well, Mr a. dumb, b. stupid, c. crap for brains or d. any other multiple choice adjective, you've limited my other choices to any one of those games or make up some random crap, you could have given me the option of "other" like you did with the make fun of your name part of the email.

Anyway, if I had to pick from any one game on the Fun Machine, I would pick Snake Boxer V. Not just because of the awesome secret cobra mode. That only I know the code for. It's a combination of up and down.

But also, it's actually somewhat realistic. For starters, you could actually go up to a snake and start boxing with it. But don't be fooled into thinking that all realistic gameplay is good. You should keep your hands of titles like Super Farming the Game, Speed limit racer or, dare I say it, Virtual walking home. I have two words for the people who buy those games,
RIPED OFF. GET A LIFE. OR AT LEAST BUY A GOOD VIDEO GAME. Okay, that was several words, but you get the picture.

a. Strong Bad, b. Videlectrix's biggest fan, or c. the only person who knows a thing about both video games and more things besides
*Preoww*

Quote:
DEAR STONGBAD,
I'be got it al worked out! Your boxing gloves are edited onby the cheat, aren't thay?

Nick A,
England

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
:sb: :And that's why e-mail is so awesome.
Quote:
DEAR STONGBAD,
I'be got it al worked out! Your boxing gloves are edited onby the cheat, aren't thay?

Nick A,
England

(Reads DEAR STONGBAD quickly and loudly, pronounces I'be as Ibe, and onby and on-bee).

:sb: : Let's see. Bad spelling {highlights DEAR STONGBAD and "al" and "onby" and "thay"} and bad grammar {highlights "I'be"}. I don't even think this e-mail deserves a "DELETED!". Or even a "DELET-" or just a "DEL-". This e-mail deserves something special. Let's see...ooh! I know! I'll go back in time and stop myself from checking this e-mail. The Cheat!

:cheat: : {The Cheat noises}

:sb: :Get the time machine!

:cheat: : {The Cheat returns with a Gameboy inside a blender}. {Affirmative The Cheat noises}.

:sb: : This isn't our time machine, isn't it? This looks just like our alternate universe portal!

:sb: : You put the batteries in backward, huh? Well, let's try this thing out. {VOIP! sound effect is heard.}

:sb: : And that's why-

:sb: : Hey, you! Me! Whatever! You can't check this e-mail!

:sb: : Whyever not?

:sb: : It's one of the worst e-mails ever sent! Don't open it!

{The Cheat walks in, then looks at both Strong Bads so rapidly that his head explodes.}

:sb: : No, it can't be worse than that one last time when they asked me if The Cheat edits in my boxing gloves.

:sb: : Crap! I must have set this to one week forward instead of one minute backwards!

Someone else finish this. I've got writer's block.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 pm 

Strong Vader wrote:
:sb: :And that's why e-mail is so awesome.
Quote:
DEAR STONGBAD,

Nick A,
England

(Reads DEAR STONGBAD quickly and loudly, pronounces I'be as Ibe, and onby and on-bee).

:sb: : Let's see. Bad spelling {highlights DEAR STONGBAD and "al" and "onby" and "thay"} and bad grammar {highlights "I'be"}. I don't even think this e-mail deserves a "DELETED!". Or even a "DELET-" or just a "DEL-". This e-mail deserves something special. Let's see...ooh! I know! I'll go back in time and stop myself from checking this e-mail. The Cheat!

:sb: :Get the time machine!

:cheat: : {The Cheat returns with a Gameboy inside a blender}. {Affirmative The Cheat noises}.

:sb: : This isn't our time machine, isn't it? This looks just like our alternate universe portal!

:sb: : You put the batteries in backward, huh? Well, let's try this thing out. {VOIP! sound effect is heard.}

:sb: : And that's why-

:sb: : Hey, you! Me! Whatever! You can't check this e-mail!

:sb: : Whyever not?

:sb: : It's one of the worst e-mails ever sent! Don't open it!

{The Cheat walks in, then looks at both Strong Bads so rapidly that his head explodes.}

:sb: : No, it can't be worse than that one last time when they asked me if The Cheat edits in my boxing gloves.

:sb: : Crap! I must have set this to one week forward instead of one minute backwards!

Someone else finish this. I've got writer's block.

OH, COME ON, MAN! Why can't anyone finish an email so we can answer theirs?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:57 pm 

Grap-o-phobic should add a new rule to prevent unfinished Sbemails.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am 

{I'll finish it, i guess}

:sb: 1 : Crap! I must have set this to one week forward instead of one minute backwards!
:sb: 2 : Can somebody please explain what's going on?
:cheat: {the cheat noises}
:sb: 2 : So you're saying I tried to go back in time to stop me from answering this email and that I ended up going forward in time about one email ahead?
:sb: 1 : Uh, yeah, pretty much. So, uh... what email do i/you have this week?
:sb: 2 : Let me sing my email song so I can start it
:sb: 1 : Ooh! Let's check it together!
:sb: 2 : Okay then.
:sb: 1 and 2 : Strong Bad Email is brought to you by the guy sitting next to me.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
I am curious as to how you are able to type while wearing boxing gloves on your hands. Doesn't it get hard to type?
Sincerely,
Your Biggest Fan

:sb: 1 : D E-
:sb: 2 : L E-
Both : T E D ! !

{BRAMP!}

:sb: 1 : Oh, that was great. Well I better be getting back to my own time. Bye Strong Bad!
:sb: 2 : Bye Strong Bad!

{VOiP!}

{Cut to Old-Timey the field; :sb: and :cheat: show up right next to Old-Timey :sb: and The Sneak}

:sb: Aw, crap.

{Envelope Paper comes down}

EASTER EGGS:

Click on The Sneak to see an alternate ending.

{VOIP!}

{Cut to Planet K; :sb: and :cheat: show up right next to Stinkoman and :cheat: ball}

:sb: Aw, crap.

=============================
My E-mail:

Quote:
Dear Stinkoman,
You left your robot boots at my house yesterday.
your friend,
1-up.

PS: Am I The Guy yet?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 am 

Yes, I guess that was kinda irresponsible of me...

Someone completed it ahead of me? I'll just put this on, so people can see my idea, which is not canon.

Meanwhile...

:hr: : Hey, Strong Bad! I brought back your breakfast burrito! Ooh! what's this? {reads e-mail} What did Strong Bad say to do with e-mails like this? Um...[flashback]

:sb: : {in PBTC voice} Umm...pour Mountain Dew all over it until the computer explodes.

:hr: : [end flashback] Oh yeah! That's right! {pulls Mountain Dew from nowhere} Y'all remember how to make a wet computer out of Strong Bad's computer, right? {pours Mountain Dew on the Corpy, which starts sparking and explodes} Uh-oh. This does not look good for the Homestar Runner. {fade to black}

:sb: : {muttering, wandering in from screen left} Stupid The Cheat, putting in the batteries backwards...stupid idea...that I made up...What the crap?! {the Corpy has been replaced by a cardboard box with a "screen" with a post-it note saying, "Everything is fine. Nothing is broken."} Uh-huh. Great. Now what excuse will I give Bubs when he eventually finds out that his computer is missing? I had an alibi and everything! Let's see...already used the "burninated by Trogdor" excuse when I "accidentally" burned down Marzipan's gaze-bo...

Enveleope paper comes down.

Easter Eggs
Click on the "Corpy" to see Strong Bad's conversation with Bubs to try to explain away the absence of the Corpy:

:sb: : Yeah, the, umm, King of Town ate the Corpy that was missing from your Datum Center that I somehow knew about and didn't tell you about and DEFINITELY didn't steal from the Center last Thursday while you were bartending at Club Technochocolate.

:bubs: : Yeah, that makes perfect sense! The King of Town eats computers now?

:sb: : Yeah, well...it was on...Television...News...Food...Show...Net...work about five or four weeks ago.

:bubs: : I'll make millions!

(Sorry about the not-so-good ending. Best I could come up with. Note to self: Plan plots BEFORE answering the SBEmail game.)

Dear Strong Bad,
What was the biggest, and/or awesomest thing that you set on fire?
Your fan,
Someone who thinks Chuck Norris is tougher than you

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 am 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What was the biggest, and/or awesomest thing that you set on fire?
Your fan,
Someone who thinks Chuck Norris is tougher than you

Strong Bad: (bring up the email on Corpy NT6) (to tune of Baba O'rilley) Out here in the fields, I fight for my emails.

SB: (reads email) Dear Strong Bad, What's the biggest/awesomest thing that you set on fire? You fan Someone who thinks Chuck norris is yadda yadda yadda... Oh wow Someone, let me set you straight on the whole Chuck Norris thing. You see it was really me in Way of the draggon. I was in a bruce lee suit. Chuck Norris just can't handle me awesome moves of magical China-chopping-teikwondow. (clears screen)

SB: Anyways, It should be obvious what the collest thing I ever set On fire was.

The scene changes to the field. SB walks in from the right with a tub of gasoline and a lighter. The cheat follows behind him with homestart's hat. They walk up to Bub's conses5ion stand.

Bubs: Strong Bad? What you gonna do with that lighter? If you're looking for Pom Pom again? hes...

SB: (interupting) Remember Bub's? Pom Pom exploded.

Bubs: Oh yeah, that. But realy, what's with the lighter.

SB: Oh, nothin'

Bubs: very un-suspicious...

SB and the cheat walk up to the drive-thrue whale.

Whale: Fire equals good. Fire cook food stuffs.

SB: Shut up. You and you're pathetic existance are soon to be no more.

Whale: Free combo meals after five.

Sb: (thoughfully) Oh, free meals, well I (abruptly) HEY. The cheat pour that tub of gas on that thing before it gets us to go back on our plans.

The Cheat: (afirmative cheat noise)

The cheat pours the gas on the drive through whale.

SB: And now the piece de resistance! And a little of this(put :hr: hat on top of the whale.) And a little of this! (lights the whale)

Scene shows the Earth. There is a explosin in the middle of it. Go back to the whale. The bushes in the background are on fire, SB has a burt face and the cheat has an exploded head. SB laughs.

Homestar walks up.

:hr: w/ no hat: Hey you guys, Where my hat is at? Ohh are you having a bonfire?

SB: Um... No.

H*R: It sure is a good thing I always carry around three packs of marshmallows so's I can roast them. (takes out three skewers and 3 bags of fluffy puff. Hands a skewer to the cheat and SB) Here you guys, put those to good use.

Fade out and fade back in.

SB: (back at corpy) So Chucky, that should answere you're question. I never got cought, homestar is still walking around without his hat, and those marshmallows were freakin' good man. So untill next week I...

Corpy: 1 new message URGENT

SB: Oh, I bet the cheat finnaly got the jumble capper right. (opens message)

Corpy: SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED! Get out now

SB: Oh, I know how to fix this... DELETED!

Corpy: Nope way that'll work. You have five seconds.

SB: 5 seconds, what the crap?

Corpy bursts into flames SB screams. In a matter of seconds, the Corpy is a pile of ash.

H*R: (coming in) Ha strong bad HA! I got you back good this time.

SB: WHAT the bla Wha!?!?!?!?!?

:hr:: I Caught your comp on fire, just like my hat. Let me explain. Whilst searching for my hat. I stubbled upon bubs...

scene shows the field with bub's stand. Homestar (with no hat) walks up with marshmallow all over his face.

Bubs: Hey homestar, there's something diffrent about you? You lost wieght?

Homestar: Probobly, I just got rid of three bags of marshmallows.

Bubs: No it's something on your head.

H*R: Probobly just my missing hat.

Bubs: I know where it is.

Homestar: Where, Where?

Bubs: I'll tell you if you give me 200 dollars.

Homestar: (gives bubs a huge stack of bills) Best 200 bucks I've ever spent.

Bubs: Strong bad and the cheat burned it to a crisp.

Homestar: So that's where the bonfire came from...

Bubs: I think you need a new hat. (takes out coach Z's hat) I got one right here, just for you!

Homestar: SOLD!!!!!!!!

The paper comes down

Easter Eggs
Click on the drive thrue whale when he says free combo meals to see a promotional flyer on it. It is Green with a headline reading "Free Burgers!*" It shows a full looking King Of Town sitting at a table with a plate with six burgers on it. At the bottom in really small print it reads, "*Only after five on mondays in January"

After the sbemail. Click on Coach Z's hat to see a scene with the coach.
Coach Z: (has a bag on his head that reads "Hat") Ohhhh, I'll never be able to show my face again.

Click on Bubs to see strong Bad explain to bubs what happened (to the drive-thrue whale).
SB: So first, there was just a little bit of fire and it went like, "Thoooseue" (spit flys out of his mouth)

Bubs: Really?

SB: Then the gasoline ignited and was like, "Phosfesfephooooosoee" (even more sit flys out)

Bubs: You don't say?

SB: And finnaly the hat ignited and the whale exploded like, "Kachoooosephfusf" (a ton of spit flys at Bubs. Bubs cringes and backs away)

Bubs: Man Strong Bad, I ain't Coach Z. So I would appreciate it if you stop spitting all over me!

Anyhow, heres my sbemail

Quote:
Dear Stong Bad
Does Strong Badia have any profesional sport team?
Your fan
K-Mart

Last edited by movie magic man on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:34 am 

Just a note: please use proper grammar and spelling. Fix up some of the misspellings, capitalize better, add some punctuations, put in a little bit of sea salt and garlic pepper...
As it stands, that's a good imitation of SB right there. With a bit of Strong Bad-like grammar prowess, it would have been a 5/5. Now, you'll get a...umm...Iron Cup of Brunswick Stew.

The e-mail for people who can't scroll up:
Quote:
Dear Stong Bad
Your fan
K-Mart

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 pm 

Strong Bad: Once upon a time I was falling in good E-mails, but now I'm only falling in bad E-mails. There's nothing I can do: a total eclipse of the E-mail...heart...pancreas.
Quote:
Dear Stong Bad
Your fan
K-Mart

(Read as: 'Dear There's a freaking "r" missing in there people, does Strong Badia have any profes-there's a freaking "s" missing in there people-ional sport team? Your fan there's a freaking comma missing in there people, King Dashmart.')
Well, your Dashmartiness, I got one word for you: DUMPLES.
All right, that's it. That's all.
(envelope paper comes down.)

"Maybe now that the HStarRwiki forums have killed off the best topic, everyone will go over to http://strongbadiathefree.forumotion.com/forum.htm so that I can get myself promoted!" -from Dangeresque 3.141592654: Uzi-Bazooka's Conquest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 pm 

No e-mail from you, Uzi?

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 pm 

I guess I'll put up an e-mail, to keep the ball rolling.

Dear Strong Bad,
Have you seen this, this, and (shudder shudder) and this?
From that guy who runs the Death Star.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm 

What about MY email?

Dear Stinkoman,
You left your robot boots at my house

your buddy,
1-Up

PS: Am I the Guy yet?

No one's answered that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:41 pm 

Sorry I didn't put up an E-mail. I was kind of busy (yes, I do have other things besides HstarR going on in my life.)
However, I don't like the E-mail with all of the forum stuff in it. How is ol' SB supposed to click links with boxing gloves on? And who says that the Corpy's firewall won't block that sort of thing?
No, THIS is the E-mail that should be checked by whoever comes on next.
Quote:
Dear Cool Strong Bad For Attractive People,
Now that Dangeresque 3
is out for all to see,
are you gonna make more?
Will there be Dangeresque 4?
Rhymingly,
The Red Dart
PS: No, I'm not friggin' Strong Sad in disguise. I just like poetry. And Dangeresque

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 pm 

This place is getting too disorganized, so lets put it back on track and have SB check multiple e-mails next time.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 pm 

Yeah. Let's do that. And I've come up with a timeline to make it all happen.

Time Travel

|--------->Checks e-mail with Stinkoman --------->|
SB-->one week, answered with future Strong Bad(done) | Homestar checks email, destroys Corpy (done) |---------->
--->SB returns, checks email on setting things on fire. (done)

One Week Later

SB checks Dangeresque email

"New E-mail!"

SB checks my e-mail.

Let's recap:

SB goes to future (from the one he checked with the other Strong Bad), answers SBEmail Checker's e-mail with Stinkoman, returns, checks the one I sent about setting things on fire (we already have that done), then Uzi-Bazooka's e-mail about Dangeresque 4, then a "New Email" alert pops up with the new one I did. That should put the series back on track.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:14 am 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
SB: Okay, this week I'm checking TWO EMAILS! (pauses slightly) Email one. (brings up email)

The computer is that green one form Sbemailiarized!
Quote:
Dear Stinkoman,
You left your robot boots at my house

your buddy,
1-Up

PS: Am I the Guy yet?

SB: Dear Stinkoman? This guy must be like, from the future...

The cheat walks in with the time machine.

The Cheat: (cheat noise)

SB: What! You want me to do that again?

The Cheat: (affirmative cheat noise)

SB: Oh, fine... I've always wanted to see the far, far future... So what do I need to do?

The Cheat: (cheat noise)

SB: Okay, so what, I just save this to be opend in 20X6?

The Cheat: (affirmative cheat noise)

SB: Sounds easy enough. Let's just see what my new computer has to offer...

cut to the show. The comp is on a pedestal.

SB: The Tandy 26 Hundred is an amazing feet of computer wonder! Weighing 36 pounds, It's even more portable than the lappy, and has a Twenty minute battery life longer than my Lappy. Comes with built in screen-savers and the email program has spell check! The Tandy 26 Hundred by Tandy.

Back to SB typing at his new computer

SB: It even has an eight-trak player! Alright the cheat. You ready to go?

The cheat: (affirtmative the cheat noise)

SB: Okay, let's go! TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

They dissapear with a voip! cut to Stinkoman typing on the Zappy.

Stink: That why come (that's how he says it!) I like challenges!

Voip SB and the cheat appear.

Stink: Welcome, are you here for a challenge?

SB: Um.... No. We're just here to check my email.

Stink: Well lets check my inbox. I don't think you'll get anything big nose. (types "run_inbox")

The inbox comes up. The first message there is from 1-up. Subject: Boots.

Stink: Well look here! (opens it and reads it.) 1-up again!?!?!?!? DELETED!!!!!!!

SB: Well that was anti-climatic. The cheat, let's get outta here!

The cheat: (affirmative cheat noise)

Voip! SB and the cheat vanish.

Stink: Wait, what about the challenge

Scene shows the computer room. The cheat and SB appear.

SB: (sitting back down) Alright. Email #2 (brings it up)

Quote:
Dear Cool Strong Bad For Attractive People,
Now that Dangeresque 3
is out for all to see,
are you gonna make more?
Will there be Dangeresque 4?
Rhymingly,
The Red Dart
PS: No, I'm not friggin' Strong Sad in disguise. I just like poetry. And Dangeresque

SB: I'm pretty sure you're not strong sad, but just in case... HEY! STRONG SAD!!!!

SS: (walking in) Yes.

SB: Did you send me this?

SS: No, but...

SB: (interupting) Well good. But stay there, It's almost time for your hourly beating!

SS: Ohhhhh...

SB: (as he types, the red line from microsoft word appears under misspelled words) Sory the red dart, thought for sure you wer strong sad. Anyway, your queston was about Dangeresque. Let me answere that... NO!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FILM THE FIRST THREE!?!?!?!?!? And also, After seeing the third one, I don't think the cast onets to get back together.

Marzipan: (from off screen) That's dang right! You fast-fowarded through my educational sequence.

SB: I know! That made the movie better!

:marzi: : (annoyed) Auhhhh.

SB: Well I think that just my answere you're question red-bert. But however, look out for my soon to be new hit- Money man 5!

The paper comes down.

Easter Eggs
At the End, click on Money Man 5 to see a poster for it. It is a very realistic SB made entirely out of money.

Click on any underlined words for an extra scene.
SB: So, the cheat, what do those red lines mean?

The cheat: (not sure cheat noise)

Sb: And how do I run spell check?

The Cheat: (not sure cheat noise)

Click on new to see a scene with Bubs in the datum center.
SB: So thanks for the new computer.

Bubs: It's all good...

SB: I mean, How could I get one of these for free!?!?!?!

Bubs: Yeah, how could you. You still owe 20,000 dollars for it.

SB looks suprised.

Click on I think that to see a scene with SB and the cheat.
SB: The cheat, I need you to transfer all my files onto this computer.

The cheat: (in cheat-talk) ok

SB: Before you do anything else, I need you to install my idiot filter.

The cheat: (the cheat noise)

SB: What!?!? There's a week-long Caleb Rentpayer marathon!?!?! That is way more important than the crap I need you to do!

I think that's what needed to be done. I got both the emails into one... :rolleyes:

heres my sbemail

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
What's up with Money Man 5 that I keep hearing a bout.
Yours Truely,
Dumeface

Last edited by movie magic man on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 am 

STRONG BAD: E-mail, e-mail, über alles (sung to the tune of Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
What's up with Money Man 5 that I keep hearing a bout.
Yours Truely,
Dumeface

{reads "a bout" as "uh, bout" and "Truely" as "Truh-yooly", and "Dumeface" as "Dyoomface".}

What's this crap? The Cheat? Are you done with that Idiot Filter for Tandy 2600 yet?

{Impatient The Cheat noises are heard.}

Money Man V? Isn't that that old game that was a cheap ripoff of "Monopoly for Compy"? That's obsolete, even for me, irredisregardless of what The Cheat thinks of my computers. Old. Pfft. That computer...needs more typewriter it its lineage.

But what's this about your name, Dumeface? I can only assume that your parents wanted to name you {says Homestar, types Dumpface}, but they severely misspelled it. Wait a minute! Homsar, is that you? Well, let's see what this gooey GUI of a Tandy 2600 can do!

{types "make homsar's head explode.exe", and nothing happens.}

What the? What kind of messed up computer is this? The Cheat!

THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: What's wrong with this machine? I typed in this command, and it doesn't work! It doesn't even say "Bad filename" or "Cut it out, Strong Bad" or some crap like that!

THE CHEAT: {Questioning The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: "make homsar's head explode.exe", why?

THE CHEAT: {Angry The Cheat noises} {puts cursor on an icon that says, "Make Someone's Head Explode!" and double clicks.}

STRONG BAD: Thanks, The Cheat. {Types in "make homsar's head explode.exe", nothing happens} The Cheat! What do I do now?

THE CHEAT: {Frustrated The Cheat noises} {double clicks on "Homsar".} {crickets chirping for about ten seconds, then The Cheat's head explodes.} {Surprised The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: No, wait. You mean Money Man 5, not V. I always get those mixed up. So Money Man 5, my new summer blockbuster. {looks around furtively} Hey man, don't tell nobody, but it's just going to be Dangeresque 4. In 5D. yeah. I'm just going to trick everyone into thinking it's Money Man 5, the Ballad of the Bank Burglar Bextrarodinaire. {types todayisalright42niteremix.mp3} Umm, The Cheat? A little help here?

{Envelope paper comes down.}

Easter egg:
Click on the second Money Man 5:

MARZIPAN: Strong Bad, about this script?

STRONG BAD: What about it?

MARZIPAN: I'm playing this Sultry Bullets character? She sounds similar to that Sultry Buttons I played in your last stupid movie. And Money Man in your sketches looks just like Dangeresque.

STRONG BAD: Um... no. See, Dangeresque has orange shades, Money Man has ochre shades. Dangeresque has a nunchuck gun, and Money Man has a gun-nunchuck.

STRONG SAD: And why does Money Man keep saying "Looks like we're gonna have to jump?"

STRONG BAD: Ummmmm...Covered bridges.

My e-mail from earlier:

Dear Strong Bad,
Have you seen this, this, and (shudder shudder) this?

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:37 am 

BWAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT TURNED OUT WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
:marzi: : I'm playing this Sultry Bullets character? She sounds similar to that Sultry Buttons I played in your last stupid movie. And Money Man in your sketches looks just like Dangeresque.

:sb: : Um... no. See, Dangeresque has orange shades, Money Man has ochre shades. Dangeresque has a nunchuck gun, and Money Man has a gun-nunchuck.

:sad: : And why does Money Man keep saying "Looks like we're gonna have to jump?"

:sb: : Ummmmm...Covered bridges.

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
What's this crap? The Cheat? Are you done with that Idiot Filter for Tandy 2600 yet?

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, Nice going. Especially with the name.

Quote:
But what's this about your name, Dumeface? I can only assume that your parents wanted to name you {says Homestar, types Dumpface}, but they severely misspelled it. Wait a minute! Homsar, is that you? Well, let's see what this gooey GUI of a Tandy 2600 can do!

5/5

I don't got anything for your sbemail, but here it is for someone else to try!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

I don't know how to get the links. You'll just have to scroll up a little bit.
Edit: Scroll down and you'll find it too.

Bwahahaha, "Hey man, don't tell nobody, but it's just going to be Dangeresque 4. In 5D. yeah. I'm just going to trick everyone into thinking it's Money Man 5, the Ballad of the Bank Burglar Bextrarodinaire."

Last edited by movie magic man on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 am 

Why, thank you, Senator!

I'm recopying the email with the links.

Dear Strong Bad,
From that guy who runs the Death Star

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:17 pm 

:sb: Okay, I think I have this thing figured out. (clicks Strong Bad Email icon)

Strong Vader wrote:
Dear Strong Bad,
From that guy who runs the Death Star

(clicks reply)

:sb: Uh, is this supposed to be one of those types of emails that references current events about the cartoon I'm in but I can't say that because I'd break the 4th wall which is considered illegal to those guys who run TV so we can only do it in my emails and those lame spin-offs you guys are sending me even though this computer can't even run the internet because whenever I type in "run 'da internets'" nothing happens? In that case, DELETED!!! (nothing happens)
:sb: The Cheat, how do I delete emails?
:cheat: (The Cheat sounds)
:sb: OH! I click on the X? Okay. (clicks X) Where's the flashing screen with D E L E T E D ! ! written across? All I get is a new email in my Recycle Bin? (clicks recycle bin) AW, it's the same on from before (clicks the X) THERE we go!

{envelope paper comes down with a Kuh-Tunk}

My email:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
I was wondering about homsar. You seem to kill him all the time, but he's never really dead. Like with the Heavy Lourde, and superglueing him to Marzipan (great idea, by the way). My little brother has a theory that there's a generator underground that makes a new Homsar when one dies. Is that true?

Still not thinking that "crapfully yours" is funny,
Joseph
The Place to be

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 pm 

Well Joseph, that's probably the weirdest Homsar theory I've ever heard of. Actually, it's the only Homsar theory I've ever heard of.

(not typed)I suh-pose I should try and find out.

Hey The Cheat! Fetch me the Taranchula Black Metal Detector!

(the Cheat enters)

:cheat: Rewrewroreaw
:sb: Now let's go look for a Homsar machine
:cheat: Neah

(cut to field)
:sb: (walking about)Nothing here... still nothin'. Aww crapsicles, there's no Homs...
(black metal detector goes crazy)
:sb: The Cheat! I think we've found it!
(they start digging, this takes a while. They find a big red button)
:sb: Shall I press it, The Cheat.
:cheatgrin: Neorahee
:sb: Dooj!
(Homsar enters above)
:homsar: oOh NOo! You derailed the gravy train!
:sb: Let's do that again... Dooj!
(Another Homsar enters above and falls directly on SB, he falls on the Big Red Button, lots of Homsars appear)
:homsar: (in unison)aAaAaAaAa! I'm a super glue tar nail in the ground paper!
(the Cheat's head explodes)
:sb: Maybe I shouldn't do that again.
(the paper has all the text in reverse)

Quote:
Dear Mr. Badison,
What do you do when they're re-showing that epic season finale you missed at the same time as Strong Mad's programme?

With almost no crap at all,
A. Stevenson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 pm 

SB: (to tune of Gimmie Some Money) Stop wastin' my time, you know what I want, gimmie some emails!!!! gimmie some emails!!!!! (clicks on sbemail icon)

Quote:
Dear Mr. Badison,
What do you do when they're re-showing that epic season finale you missed at the same time as Strong Mad's programme?

With almost no crap at all,
A. Stevenson

SB: Uh wow astevon (says like A and steven mixed together) you really sound like a no-crappy person. To tell you the truth, there was only one time this has happened. The were showing the Caleb rentpayer series finale on the same day as Marzipan's class pagent.

cut to the classroom.

:marzi: : Remember, Life Blossoms, tonight is the big play, that weve been practicing for for weeks!

:homsar: :Ahhhhhhhh, It's the king of the cake walk.

Marzipan: That's right homsar, The ballad of the Cake walk King!

cut back to the computer room (for anyone who doesn't know This is the computer that SB is using. I know I called it something diffrent, but the name isn't written on the computer, right. It might be actually a Tandy.)

SB: I had the cheat rig up some sort of satilite footage, so I could see the two things at once.

Cut to the basment SB is on the couch.

TV: Caleb, did you steal some of my pants? I sure did!

SB: That's right! you steal those pants, caleb. Now let's check in with Graw mad.

camera shows the spy TV from date Strong mad is shown dressed as a cake, and homestar is standing next to him dressed as a king.

Homestar: The Cake shall be mine!

Strong Mad: THIS IS MY LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camera shows comp again.

SB: So that answeres question right no-crap. I mean, I watched Caleb Rentpayer and Strong Mads program. However, I really just watched Caleb Rentpayer, The program SUCKED!

Envelope paper comes down

Check Back later for easter eggs

Here's my sbemail
Quote:
Dear Stong Bad
If you maked your own Tebee show, what would it bee like?!?!?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 pm 

STRONG BAD: And the land of the freeeeee, and the home of e-maaaaaaaaail.

Quote:
Dear Stong Bad
If you maked your own Tebee show, what would it bee like?!?!?

"Stong" Bad?! "Maked?!" "Teh-Bee?!" Wrong "Bee"?

Well, you're watching it right now. But what if I had a different show? Are you talking about if I were hosting a talk show, or a game show? Somethin' like that? Well, with the half-wits we have around here, that's a stupid idea. {static}

{Strong Bad is sitting in Le Restige next to Homestar, Strong Mad, Homsar, and Coach Z, who are standing in front of podiums with scores: Homestar: -23.5, Strong Mad: -4.2, Homsar, -4+3i, and Coach Z: 2.7}

STRONG BAD: {halfheartedly} And welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to Are You Smarter Than a L.U.R.N. Grader? And now, the final question for today: What color is this black box?

STRONG MAD: BLUE!

HOMESTAR: Could you repeat the question?

HOMSAR: DaAaAaAaAaAaAaAah! I can eat potato cans nine times long, Biscuit man!

COACH Z: Blork!

{static}

STRONG BAD: Then again, it might be cool to be on one of those shows on the History Unleashed Channel where they have commando guys sneaking behind enemy lines and doing nothing but just blowing things up. {static}

{Strong Bad and The Cheat are in fatigues and camouflage paint. They are sneaking through long grass towards a group of tents.}

STRONG BAD: Major The Cheat, do you have the explosives?

THE CHEAT: {affirmative The Cheat noises; offers explosives}

{Strong Bad takes the explosives and lights a match, and throws it into a car. It explodes into a mushroom cloud, with some of those blast-wavey Saturn rings that have become so popular lately.}

{static}

STRONG BAD: But something you'd want to avoid is the monster known as the Saturday morning cartoon show. They mess everything up there.

{static}

{A title card comes up, saying, "Dangeresque: The TV Show"}

DANGERESQUE: {voiced by Crack Stuntman} BLAAUGH! We've got to get that rainforest serum (pronounced sehr-um) through to Cut-sey Buttons!

DANGEREQUE TOO: {voiced by Fightgar} But Perducci's blown up the elevator in this building. And Killin'youguy is climbing up the side of the building!

DANGERESQUE: Cheat Commandos! Rock rock on! {"boop!" sound effect is heard.} Looks like we're gonna have to jump!

SINGERS: Buy all our playsets and toys!

{static}

STRONG BAD: Yeah. Maybe I should just stick to my e-mail show.

Easter Eggs:
Click on "e-mail show" to see an advertisement for Dangeresque TV Show.

{Dangeresque is shooting a nunchuck gun back and forth}

ANNOUNCER (same one from the original Cheat Commandos cartoon): Sworn to protect the world from the evil forces of-

DIFFERENT ANNOUNCER: PERDUCCI!

My e-mail:
Dear Strong Bad,
I liked your computers better when you had a cool DELETED! gimmick. I'm pretty sure you and The Cheat could create some cool DELETED! screens. When you have created some, I will send five sample e-mails to see how awesome your new DELETED! screens are.
That same Death Star guy,
Strong Vader.
-----------------------------------------
Ready? Go!
E-mail #1
Dear Stong Bad
how do you type wiht boxing golves on
YOUR BIGGIST FAN
bobby johnson from somewhere, somestate
E-mail #2
HEY STRONGBAD
DRAW TROGDOR AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
JIM FROM HOMESTAR'S HOUSE
-------------------------------------------
Email #3
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I LIKE STRONG SAD AND MARZIPAN BETTER THAN YOU! YOU SUCK!
------------------------------------------
Email #4
Dear Strong Bad,
I bought a bag of Italian-herb-chipotle-buffalo-ranch-guacamole-Thai-peanut-style pork rinds and a hot tub! Please come on over!
Sincerely,
Princess of Strong Badia
[Note to viewers: Strong Vader collapsed in a fit of laughter after writing this e-mail, and milk & cookies shot out of his nose. If you find this unfunny, please give him a charley horse, right away. If you are answering this e-mail, don't include what's in brackets in the e-mail.]
Email #5
[Strong Vader has recovered from his spasms of laughter and decided to finish this e-mail before someone beats him to the punch. Don't include this part either.]
Dear Strong Bad,
What do your parents look like? They ought to have been weird to have the three of you brothers.
Your fan,
Jack from That Place, Missippi.

HRWiki Userpage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next