Bubs 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Coach Z 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Marzipan 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Pom Pom 15%  15%  [ 13 ]
The King of Town 20%  20%  [ 17 ]
The Poopsmith 31%  31%  [ 27 ]
Homsar 9%  9%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 86
 Post subject: Re: Who would you kick off?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:37 pm 

Get rid of :homsar: , I can't understand a word he says. I know that's his character, but it annoys me.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:42 pm 

The Poopsmith. He's just... there... So, if we had to get rid of someone, Poopsmith it would be, but I'd rather not get rid of anyone. And Neoxon, can't you take the time to type Homsar's name? Plus, Homsar's freakin' awesome, but I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:28 am 

If I had to, I'd get rid of The Poopsmith. In my opinion, he is the character who has the least to contribute. Not that I don't like him, but I just find him the least important.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:09 pm 

well I'd have to say the poopsmith not much he can do but he can be funny a good character but he does the least.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:00 pm 

Probably the cloud of perfume from KOTVOQPCS. :p XD

Check out my deviantART! http://bubblerevolution.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:01 pm 

Heimstern Läufer wrote:
None; each has his/her own contribution to the works as a whole. No kicking off of them for me.

Me too.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm 

SgtRufufuEmails wrote:
I'd kick off Strong Bad. That way I could return HREmails and/or Homeschool Winner.

Are you serious?!

a. Strong Bad is one of the most important characters to the H*R universe. Kicking him off would really screw up the series.

b. I highly doubt Homeschool Winner is going to come back. Ever.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:38 am 

BubbleRevolution, go easy on the triple posts!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm 

I'd kick off ... no one. I love all the characters, minor and major. I could probably deal with less Cheat Commandos, though, since I don't think it's very funny ... but I can always just not watch it, so no, not even them.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:22 pm 

I say strong bad he hurts :pom:
:cheat:
and :sad:

all of them are my fvorite charecters and espically he tried to kill homsar with a heavy lourde. :-( :-( :-( :-(

call me agent H or agent P

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:09 pm 

homsarrulez wrote:
I say strong bad he hurts people
it is getting increasingly hard these days to differentiate 10-year-olds from trolls
It's our good friend Cartoon Physics! With him, Wile. E can fall off cliffs hundreds of times and be perfectly unharmed the next scene.
= nobody is actually hurt. :-D

In terms of the actual poll, oh man I don't know! My question is would kicking them off erase all past records of their existence?
If not then I suppose yeah, The Poopsmith or KOT, they feel seperated from the rest of the group as a whole and The Poopsmith in particular doesn't really have many gags that can be used any more. Still, get rid of them and there's a whole crop of jokes you destroy!
note I am not considering if yes because I cannot decide on those conditions :eek:

Huge props to Micheal for the sweet avatar! B-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:06 am 

i like EVERY character equally! even creppy ol' :senor:
but if i had to it would be the poopsmith.

\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

AaAaHh!Hi tubs!I just lost my jenga jam!
-homsar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 am 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
I chose The poopsmith.
He never talks and he's rarely in any toons. If the brothers chaps decided to trash him, I probably wouldn't notice.

However, with that said, I have to say that I kinda like the poopsmith. If it were'nt for him I'd never have found Homestarrunner.com! Rock, Rock on, Poopsmith :poop: !

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:57 pm 

I started hating the Poopsmith after email thunder just because it totally ruined his character/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:09 pm 

I would vote off :kot: . He's annoying and fat and he rarely appears in toons anymore (thank God).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 pm 

It would be interesting to see how Homestar gets on without a best pal like Pom Pom, though that would mean that Trivia Time will never show even more. Homsar and the Poopsmith have too much mystery surrounding them to get dropped and the KOT is too easy to point and laugh at.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 am 

Strong Bad,he takes the spotlight away from all the characters,especially homestar. He has had his own series with 200+ episodes and it's been going on for eight years. He takes up nearly the whole site,get rid of him X-(

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm 

Cloverstardrop wrote:
Strong Bad,he takes the spotlight away from all the characters,especially homestar. He has had his own series with 200+ episodes and it's been going on for eight years. He takes up nearly the whole site,get rid of him X-(

If they took away Strong Bad, the amount of viewers would drop, and they'd have to either quit the website, or get actual jobs again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:06 pm 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
I'm suprised that people want to vote like, homestar, and other main charcters!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 am 

BubbleRevolution wrote:
Cloverstardrop wrote:

If they took away Strong Bad, the amount of viewers would drop, and they'd have to either quit the website, or get actual jobs again.

Only because people rarely see potential in characters besides Strong Bad these days. Some one even stated that Where My Hat Is At? Is a bad toon because it's not a sbemail,And some one stated that Strong Bad and Strong Sad were the only characters with any emotion X-( Strong Bad does nothing but make attemps to be funny by going on about how cool his is :-| And take away the main character's job :hr: If they keep it up they may as well change it to StrongBad.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 am 

Yeah, I disagree with those who discount Homestar as a lightweight. I think he's exceedingly funny in his own loose-grasp-on-the-world-around-him way. But I also think the reaction against Strong Bad I've seen from some here is a bit much, considering how much great humour he's contributed to the site. Indeed, I think the what the site needs most is the two of them together, working together (or against each other, depending on what angle you view it from) to create maximum hilarity.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm 

Cloverstardrop wrote:
Strong Bad does nothing but make attemps to be funny by going on about how cool his is And take away the main character's job If they keep it up they may as well change it to StrongBad.com

You can't have Homestar without Strong Bad and you can't have Strong Bad without Homestar. It just wouldn't work!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:50 pm 

movie magic man wrote:
Cloverstardrop wrote:
Strong Bad does nothing but make attemps to be funny by going on about how cool his is And take away the main character's job If they keep it up they may as well change it to StrongBad.com

You can't have Homestar without Strong Bad and you can't have Strong Bad without Homestar. It just wouldn't work!

Just like you couldn't have Dark without Light or Light without Dark.

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 am 

movie magic man wrote:
Cloverstardrop wrote:

Well BECAUSE of Strong Bad there is RARELY any Homestar.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:13 pm 

Cloverstardrop wrote:
movie magic man wrote:
Cloverstardrop wrote:

Well BECAUSE of Strong Bad there is RARELY any Homestar.

Not true. Strong Bad's had over 200 emails, but how many other toons on the site has Homestar starred in? Pretty much all of them, with a few exceptions. I would get bored easily if it was just Homestar. He'd have nothing interesting to do, no one to compete against, and frankly, it's be dull. Without Strong Bad there would be no Teen Girl Squad, no Trogdor, no Senor Cardgage, and NO HOMSAR. Would you rather have Strong Bad not exist, in exchange for a genuinely funny character being obliterated?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm 

Pom Pom. He's just not funny.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:45 am 

BubbleRevolution wrote:
Not true. Strong Bad's had over 200 emails, but how many other toons on the site has Homestar starred in? Pretty much all of them, with a few exceptions. I would get bored easily if it was just Homestar. He'd have nothing interesting to do, no one to compete against, and frankly, it's be dull. Without Strong Bad there would be no Teen Girl Squad, no Trogdor, no Senor Cardgage, and NO HOMSAR. Would you rather have Strong Bad not exist, in exchange for a genuinely funny character being obliterated?

Even if homestar had his occasional apperances during the 1-200 sbemail era (DURING I SAYS DURING!) other characters never got a chance to shine,there were rarely any big toons,and it's just so ding dang dong old!! I don't hate strongbad as much as you would think,I owe his game to helping me find the site (I found SBCG4AP before I heard about the website) but I hate Strong Bad emails with a blinding fit of rage and fury :)
Oh and so this stays on topic,BESIDES Strong Bad I also (IF I HAD TO!! I dont WANT him to leave but if I HAD TO) it would be :coachz: I don't have nothing against the green guy,but he creeps me out,I know it's his character but still....CREE-py

Quote:
I say strong bad he hurts people

Jerry always hurt Tom didn't he? It's called CARTOON PHYSICS (I CANT SPELL THAT,IM 11,AND I FORGOT HOW TO AT THE MOMENT GRAW)

(PS WHO IN THE HECK VOTED HOMESTAR ON THE POLL?!?!)

Quote:
Get rid of :homsar: , I can't understand a word he says. I know that's his character, but it annoys me.

:eek: .........Fangirl....LEVELS...RISING!!!!!! ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i'm kidding :-D Me is the biggest Homsar geek in teh world)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 pm 

That was hard, so I "Eeny Meeny Miney Mowed" and chose The Poopsmith.

But if any of the characters had to leave, something would seem missing in the websight, it just wouldn't be the same with all 12 of them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:42 pm 

The :poop: . He is the only character we can actually do without. He rarely changes the plot, and his job is somewhat disgusting. I'm real tired of him.
NOBODY else should be kicked off, especially :sb: & :hr:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:20 am 

Well... it's hard for me to think that any character should be kicked off the series... but since the majority voted for :poop: (this fellow) to be kicked off, I shall agree with them. The Poopsmith hasn't made too much contributions to the cartoon. Everybody else should stay, even the KoT... his gluttonous nature proved him hilarious.

Also, Pom Pom should stay. He's been in the series for so long, and despite lesser appearances than his best friend HSR, he still had made huge contributions to the cartoons (he's a black belt in kung-fu, and he's a ladies man. Oh, and he's the office's big cheese, don't forget that).

This has to be my longest post ever here.....

--TOSHIBA HSRLR ON THE HOMESTAR RUNNER WIKI--