Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: The sbemail game
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:50 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
STRONG BAD: Comin' up in the next half hour! It's Sbemail!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad:
Why do you like older technology? I mean, what about them appeals to you?
Yours Truely
Glenn Beck

Ooh! Glenn Beck! Can I have your autograph? I'm such a big fan!

Older technology, eh, Glenn? Well, do you see my technology crashing every ten minutes, like the computers now?

STRONG SAD: {faintly, through a wall} You threw your computer on the ground every five minutes because that Strong Vader guy kept e-mailing you!

STRONG BAD: Shut up! Shut up nine times! Wait, how do you know about that guy?

STRONG SAD: He's a member of the Deleteheads who got his e-mails answered by you! And after I read that e-mail he sent me saying that, my computer blew up!

STRONG BAD: Wow. Strong Sad's computer blew up. I didn't even know he had a computer. I thought he just used a computer down at that public library I didn't know we had.

Well, I like those old computers because they make that cool clackety-clack sound like you're typing on a typewriter. These new computers don't got no personality, man.

{The Newest Paper comes down.}

Preeeeow.

Easter Egg:
Click on "personality" to see:

GLENN BECK: Tonight, on the Glenn Beck Show, the top news story:

I got an e-mail answered by Strong Bad!

Dear Strong Bad,
What is your favorite food? Could you share the recipe/restaurant it comes from/fast food place it comes from/Conces5ion Stand it comes from?
Your friend,
A.K. XLVII

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:12 pm 

:sb: I WAS gonna say an email song, but i forgot (double clicks SB Email)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What is your favorite food? Could you share the recipe/restaurant it comes from/fast food place it comes from/Conces5ion Stand it comes from?
Your friend,
A.K. XLVII

:sb: Ding String Bing, {reads email normally until conces5ion stand} slash Concess Five Eon Stand it comes from? Your friend, Ack Kslvy.

{clicks >>Reply<<}

:sb: Well, ACK!! My favorite food would have to be... grumblecakes. As for a recipe, I have absolutely NO idea. I usually just make a bet with Kevin {grumbles} every 98 emails, hoping to get about 72 grumble cakes from him. It tastes really good. You oughta make your own email show: Kslveemail. You could make bets with him every 98 or so emails. His email address is kevingrumbles@strongbad's_messagebored.com.

{New New Paper comes down, with a noise that sounds like "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTUKA"

:sb: Eh, it's better than vvvvvt erngt clonk donk.

Easter Eggs:

click Kevin's email address to get this reply:

Dear {senders name},
Sorry, but i was unable to reply to your email, due to the fact that people somehow know my email address and are asking me for GrumbleCakes.

hoping to not have my server crashed,
Kevin Grumbles

MY EMAIL:

Greetings, Strong Bad,
What's up with that Homeschool Winner guy? Why come we haven't seen him since, like Y2K?

wating for a response,
George the Garden Gnome

hremail3184 in full, by SBEmail Checker Dan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
STRONG BAD: Everybody to the Limit, e-mail is to the limit, everybody come on fhqwgads!
Quote:
Greetings, Strong Bad,
What's up with that Homeschool Winner guy? Why come we haven't seen him since, like Y2K?

wating for a response,
George the Garden Gnome

Whoa! You're a garden gnome and you managed to type out this e-mail? Wow. Is it too much if I ask for your resume?

Homeschool Winner? Is that, like, some nickname for Homestar that somehow I, High Lord Make-Fun-Of Homestar was excluded from? The Cheat!

{The Cheat slides into the room quickly and salutes}

THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: Have you ever heard of some Homeschool Winner guy? Some garden statue e-mailed me about him, and I was wondering if you had called Homestar that or something.

THE CHEAT: {Doubtful The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: Wasn't he in your high school graduating class or something?

THE CHEAT: {excited The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: Your yearbook? You still have it? Let's see it!

{cut to the Basement. Strong Bad and The Cheat are sitting on the couch, looking at The Cheat's yearbook.}

STRONG BAD: Wait, how come I'm not in here?

THE CHEAT: {Impatient The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: Oh, right. I graduated before you and Homestar. Thanks for that help on that last calculus test. Wait!

{cut to a view of the yearbook. It says, "Homeschool Winner: Died in a hilarious freak accident involving Heavy Lourdes, peanuts, and toasters."

{cut to the Computer Room. Strong Bad is typing on Tangerine Dreams.}

STRONG BAD: So there you have it, Jimmy. Homeschool Winner is dead. Hold on.

{cut to a view of Strong Bad at Bubs' Conces5ion Stand}

STRONG BAD: Bubs, about that skull you buried a few months ago...

BUBS: Oh, that! I don't know nothin' about nothin'

STRONG BAD: But you-

BUBS: Nothin'!

STRONG BAD: Habbita-

BUBS: NOTHIN'!

STRONG BAD: Ok, how's that computer repair going?

BUBS: Slow, Strong Bad. Real slow. You musta smashed this up pretty good.

{cut to the computer room.}

STRONG BAD: Well, there you have it, Mr. Guh-nome. Homeschool Winner is dead, and Bubs doesn't know anything about it. And I'm afraid to turn off all the lights at night. I MEAN! {deletes "And I'm afraid to turn off all the lights at night"} Strong Sad is scared of him, and if that guy ever comes by my place...{pulls out a shotgun}

{Newest Paper comes down. It doesn't have a green striped pattern, but is instead solid white, with perforated edges, saying, "Click here to e-mail Awesome Strong Bad at strongbad@homestarrunner.com}

Dear Strong Bad,
Is there some way to kill off the Horrible Painting? If you put garlic or holy water on it, or drive a stake or silver bullets through its heart, will it die? Please tell about it, and other monstrosities in your town.
Your fan,
Wally from Dilbert
PS: Can you send an autograph?

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 pm 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
Quote:
STRONG BAD: No, wait. You mean Money Man 5, not V. I always get those mixed up. So Money Man 5, my new summer blockbuster...
That's definently my next movie. Anyhow...

SB: (to tune of Hotel California) Livin' it up while i'm checkin' all my emails. (clicks SBemail icon)
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Is there some way to kill off the Horrible Painting? If you put garlic or holy water on it, or drive a stake or silver bullets through its heart, will it die? Please tell about it, and other monstrosities in your town.
Your fan,
Wally from Dilbert
PS: Can you send an autograph?

SB: (reads email) Well Wally Dilbert, I can't send you an autograph, and I also can't answere your question because, well I've never tried to kill that painting. I suppose I could try...

cut to Strong Mad's room. SB walks in from the right with a shotgun and several wooden stakes.

SB: Alright the Roculum. Let's do this! (opens closet)

In place of the painting, Podonkis is sitting there.

SB: What the crap...

:sm: : (walking in) DON'T HURT PODONKIS!!!

SB: No, I wasn't going to... uh, this is not looking good...

SM throws SB out of his window, like in Homestar Runiner.

SB: (back at computer) Well, It looks like this calls for some cat-burglery!

Cut to Strong Badia. It is night. SB has suction cups on his head, and is wearing black. The cheat has on his Ghostbusters II T-shirt.

SB: All right the cheat, lets go! (they walk off the left side of the screen)

Cut to S-mad's room. SB hops in from the window.

SB: (quietly) Succes! (walks over to closet)

SB Opens the closet. Strong Mad is in the closet, asleep!

SB: WAHHH!!!!!!

SM: (wakes up) PROTECTING!!!!!!!

cut back to computer room

SB: Yeah, so apparently Strong Mad set up a night watch to protec Podonkis. He won't let me anywhere near his closet now. I guess that painting will just never die. Okay so untill next week, who put the SB in SBemail? I did!

New New paper comes down

Check back later for easter eggs

So, heres mine.
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
We've seen your bottom ten, but what is your top ten? I think the world deserves to know!
Your Fan
Bill O'rilley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:23 pm 

SB:Well, Riley O'brian, I've been asked this way too many times, and the reason I featured this on the weekly email is beyond me. But my Top Ten is like my age. It's guarded by monks high atop the Coches mountains. But to keep you morons watching my show, I suppose I could bust open one of the chests and reveal my stupid top ten. Here goes nuttin'!!

SB: Number ten: Lukewarm milk. This is when the substance is at its best by far.
Numbuh nine: GOOD EMAILS, UNLIKE THIS ONE
Number eight: The Cheat. :cheatgrin: That cute little wad of cheese is so loyal, cute, and a good dummy to kick when I'm not feeling good. Mainly when I get kicked out of the cloughb.
Number seven: The number seven. So pointy.
Number six: The fun enjoyment of Legos. You can build anything with those!
Number five: Kicking down Homestar's Legos.

{cut to inside Homestar's house. He's building a giant monument to the HRWiki.}
HR:Hey Strong Bad! I was just finishing--

SB:HI-YAH!

{Strong Bad does a kick-awesome wrestling move that causes Legos to fly in all directions. Then Homestar explodes and Strong Bad is seen with the Tandy in his nose. His mask has been burned off his face.}

Number four: Um... Pidgeons.
Number three: Duck ponds. Kick-awesome crap going on there.
Number two:MichaelXX2 on the HRWiki. :p
And finally, number one: Th-

Homestar:Aaand that's the end of our show! Donk.

SB:WHAT??

{The Paper comes down.}

EASTER EGGS: Click on the monkey to see a scene with Strong Mad.

:sm: My Panties! My Panties!

And now my email:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Have you ever been watching your favorite TV show and all of a sudden this annoying laughter engsplodes out of nowhere? What are your thoughts on this?
Sincerely,
MichaelXX2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm 

Location: good folks, good fun, hot death: the death ray place. put some ZAP in your mouth!
nice goin' whoever!
4/5

(note if you people like this game, check out Thy dungenman and this- Sbemailiarized some toons
EDIT: Sorry about the bad spelling. Had to rush off to Olive Garden. :-|

Last edited by movie magic man on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 pm 

STRONG BAD: Man cannot live by e-mails alone...They must be good e-mails.
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Have you ever been watching your favorite TV show and all of a sudden this annoying laughter engsplodes out of nowhere? What are your thoughts on this?
Sincerely,
MichaelXX2

{reads MichaelXX2 as "Michael, ex-hundred ex-ty-two}

Hey! That's my word! And it's "engsmsplode"! Jeez, I'm gonna have to create a speech class for this word, just like fhqwgads.

{clears screen}

Annoying laughter during your favorite TV shows, huh? You mean something like this?

{static}

{cut to the Basement. Strong Bad is watching Caleb Rentpayer on the couch.}

TUCKSWORTH: Caleb, did you individually price and sell all my underwears on eBay?

CALEB: I sure did.

{Strong Bad chuckles. Suddenly, Homestar jumps up and starts laughing hysterically.}

HOMESTAR: AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

{Strong Bad gets ready to throw the remote at Homestar}

{static}

{cut to the Computer Room}

STRONG BAD: Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm pretty sure you meant something like this.

{cut to the Basement, where Strong Bad is watching Caleb Rentpayer. Homestar is on the ground, unconscious, with a large, red lump on his head.}

TUCKSWORTH: Caleb, did you - {maniacal canned laughter, that sounds like Dr. Evil} out of my polo shirt?

CALEB: I su-{more maniacal canned laughter} -id.

{Strong Bad gets ready to throw the remote}

{static}

{cut to The Computer Room}

STRONG BAD: Did you mean that, Mikey? Or something like-{canned laughter} What the-? Where'd that come from?

{pan right to see Homestar with a small silver box with a red button on it.}

HOMESTAR: Hey, Strong Bad! Do you like my new-

{Strong Bad pulls a remote out of nowhere and throws it at Homestar}

HOMESTAR: OW! {canned laughter}

{Strong Bad pulls out a large, black remote with about fifty buttons and throws it at the box, which explodes.}

{Newest Paper comes down.}

Dear Strong Bad,
What is your favorite rollercoaster? What is your hate-vorite rollercoaster? What rollercoaster makes you throw up? What rollercoaster sets you on fire?
Sincerely,
Someone, from That Place Over There

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 am 

Cut to Bub's stand. Bubs is standing behind the counter. The Tandy 26 Hundred is sitting on the counter. SB walks up

SB: Bubs, Is my computer done yet?

Bubs: Sure is Strong Bad.

SB: Sweet!

cut to computer room

SB: Alright, the old girls working again! (clicks on the sbemail icon)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What is your favorite rollercoaster? What is your hate-vorite rollercoaster? What rollercoaster makes you throw up? What rollercoaster sets you on fire?
Sincerely,
Someone, from That Place Over There

SB: Well, Someone, my favorite rollercoaster is the Titan, at Six flags Strong Badia. Yeah, we got our own six flags. As for Throwingup, I'm to cool to puke just because of some ride! However, I do hate those little kiddy rollar coasters with like, 1 hill thats like, 3 feet tall. Okay, so untill next time, all you best remember that I GOT MY TANDY 26 HUNDRED BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

New New paper comes down

check back for easter eggs.
Edit: Easter Eggs
click on "Kiddy rollarcoaster" to see this scene-
{cut to an amusement park. Strong Bad, The Cheat, and Strong Sad are on a kiddie rollercoaster with a one foot drop. The car moves.}
STRONG BAD and STRONG SAD: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

THE CHEAT: {wailing in The Cheat}

{The car falls. Strong Bad stumbles out, wanders in circles for a bit, then pukes all over the floor. Then, Strong Bad's head catches on fire, somehow.}

My curvball sbemail
Quote:
Dear Suck Bad
Strong Sad could tottaly kill you with his bare hands X-( ! Don't delete this cause it will prove that you're scared of strong sad!!!!!!
First grade girl that could beat you up again!!!!!!!!

Last edited by movie magic man on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 am 

:sb: Oh, email... why are you so e-mail...y

Quote:
Dear Suck Bad
Strong Sad could tottaly kill you with his bare hands ! Don't delete this cause it will prove that you're scared of strong sad!!!!!!

{reads entire email differently:}

:sb: Dear Awesome Bad, Strong Sad could totally use some gunshots through his bare hands ! Delete this cause it will prove I'm a loser who got an email deleted by strong bad!!!!!! A dumb moron that would probably die if you punched me as soft as possible.

:sb: Gunshot through his hands, eh? I would do that, but the ratings board says otherwise. As for the second sentence... DELETED!!

{BRAMP!}

:sb: Okay, so until next time, firstgradegirlthatcouldbeatstrongbadup@ ... ebored.com is blocked from emailing me at strongbad@strongbadshouse.res

{eeeeeeeeeeeet KRUNK!}

Easter eggs:
click the letter I in email for an odd scene with Homsar

:homsar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
:sb: This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the email.

My email:

Dear Strong Bad,
Why did you choose to have an email show as your feature on the website? Wouldn't you rather have a "Kick the Cheat into stuff while he's on fire" weekly segment?

confussed,
Larry, Gary, Perry, Mary, Harry, Terry, and Homsar, live at a Limozeen concert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 am 

Strong Vader wrote:
And I'm afraid to turn off all the lights at night.

I feel the same way about Homeschool Winner! He's kinda creepy...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :homsar: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:32 am 

Aw, crap! Here's my idea:
STRONG BAD: Let's see what the Idiot Filter barfed up today.
Quote:
Dear Suck Bad
Strong Sad could tottaly kill you with his bare hands X-( ! Don't delete this cause it will prove that you're scared of strong sad!!!!!!

Ugh. I just beat up Strong Sad with my bare fists, little girl. Let's see here... {types in bigolsquare@homestarrunner.com in "Forward to" box, then the Tandy "dings" with a "E-mail Sent" message box.}

{cut to Strong Mad's room. A "NEW E-MAIL" alert is on his screen.}

{Strong Mad reads the e-mail}

{cut to the Computer Room. Stomping sounds are heard. A door opens, and-}

STRONG MAD: RAH! RAH! RAH! {punching sounds are heard}

STRONG SAD: Ow! Ow! Ow! {more punching} You just beat me up five minutes ago! {RAH!} Strong Bad beat me up eight minutes ago!

STRONG BAD: BWA HA HA! Anyways, I gotta head on over to Bubs's.

{cut to Bubs' Conces5ion Stand.}

STRONG BAD: Hey Bubs! I thought I told you to beef up the Idiot Filter!

BUBS: Oh, right! I took it out! Here you go! {hands Strong Bad a floppy disk}

STRONG BAD: Thanks!

{Cut to the Computer Room}

STRONG BAD: Well, stupid little girl that won't quit e-mailing me, I've got a special solution. {pulls up "Old E-mails"}
Quote:
Dear suck bad
Your a wimp! I could beat you up. And don't you think about deleting this! That would just show that you're an even bigger wimp than I thought!!!!
From,
1st grade girl who could beat you up!

Let's see...{Types strongvader@hrwikiforum.org into the "Forward to" box and adds "and I have the planns to teh Daeth Star!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL :p " as a PS; the Tandy dings with an "E-mail Sent" alert.}
Now, STOP FRICKIN' E-MAILING ME! You're even more annoying than that Strong Vader guy.

{Newest Paper comes down}

Easter Egg:
Click on "that Strong Vader guy" to see:

{A girl resembling Chizuko from TGS 15 is standing next to a computer on a sheet of paper (as in TGS toons) with a name sticker saying, "Hello, My Name Is crap for brains little girl who can beat up Strong Bad}

LITTLE GIRL: Well, Stupid Stupid Bad-

{Strong Vader rips through a wall}

STRONG VADER: {picks her up} What have you done with the stolen plans for the Death Star?

LITTLE GIRL: {starts crying} WAAAHHHH!

STRONG VADER: Aw, crap! {runs away}

Dear Strong Bad,
What kind of cell phone do you and everyone else have? Who provides coverage?
Your buddy,
Someone Jr. from Texas

And now, the REAL e-mail:
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Why did you choose to have an email show as your feature on the website? Wouldn't you rather have a "Kick the Cheat into stuff while he's on fire" weekly segment?

confussed,

HRWiki Userpage

Last edited by Strong Vader on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 am 

SB: (to tune of welcome to the jungle) Welcome to the email! We got fun and games! (clicks sbemail icon

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,

confussed,

SB: Wait, What? Homsar. How did you get backstate passes! Don't get me wrong, I like you Limozeen people, but couldn't you have asked a better question? I happen to like my email show, and I also like rubbing it in you guyses (pronounces like written) face! So after I delete this one, I'm, gonna check ANOTHER one, since you hate it so much! DELETED! (clears screen)

SB: Okay, so let's get some GOOD emails, okay. (brings up another email)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What kind of cell phone do you and everyone else have? Who provides coverage?
Your buddy,
Someone Jr. from Texas

SB: Oh man, two terrible emails in a row. At least this one has some potential. (clears screen)
So, peoples, only two people have a cell phone. Dumpface, and Pom Pom. We've all seen homestar's, a worthless piece o' of crap that only calls marzipan... and coach Z. (clears screen) But Pom Pom's is a wonder of technology! It's like, a mini-computer. I've check my email on it once before... Any ways... untill next time, LEAVE ME ALONE.

Check back for easter eggs. If you have ideas for on, please PM me and tell me
Edit:Easter Egg
Click on "Mini computer" at the end-
{Strong Bad's boxing glove winds up a (working) Strong Bad novelty doll and sets it in front of Pom Pom's cell phone.}

STRONG BAD DOLL: {in a mechanical voice} {sits down in front of cell phone} Let's see what e-mail we have this week {types strongbad_email.exe into Pom Pom's phone, which brings up an e-mail} Dear Strong Bad-How do you type with boxing glove on-From Dan in CA-DELETED! {gets up, puts on a hat, picks up a cane, and starts dancing} Come to the place where tropical breezes blow...

My sbemail is based off what happened today,
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Today, my friends brother and his girlfriend (or Ex-girlfriend as the case may be) came over to my house and stole some coke (er- my friend's brother stole it for his girlfriend) What should I do abut it?
Yours
Movie Magic Man

Last edited by movie magic man on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:45 am 

STRONG BAD: Let's see here, strongbad_email.exe. What the- oh yeah. {clicks on SBEmail icon}

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Today, my friends brother and his girlfriend (or Ex-girlfriend as the cas may be) came over to my house and stole some coke (er- my friend's brother stole it for his girlfriend) What should I do abut it?
Yours
Movie Magic Man

{spoken, not typed} Homestar, is that you? Because I did come over, steal several cans of coke, then put dynamite in them, and give them to Marzipan.

{starts typing} But let's assume that the Idiot Filter is not, indeed, worthless, and that you are not Homestar, Movie Man {prounounced Movie M'n} So, let's assume that-er, let's know that I have a girlfriend. And that some "friend" 's brother came over and stole some soda from my house. Since that never happened to me, because I don't have a girlfriend I MEAN-{deletes "I don't have a girlfriend" and types "no jerk of a guy's brother would DARE mess with me, and no girlfriend would ever break up with me. Ever."}

{static}

STRONG BAD: WEEELLLLL, The Poopsmith-he would talk! {Hello!} And Marzipan would-

{record scratch}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} The Cheat! Wrong disk!

THE CHEAT: {voiceover} {affirmative The Cheat noises}

{static}

{cut to the kitchen of the House of the Brothers Strong}

STRONG BAD: {halfheartedly} Oh, man. Some guy stole all of my sodas from the fridge. It must be that jerk of an older brother of my friend who gave it to my ex-girlfriend.

{Homestar walks in}

STRONG BAD: {whispering} Homestar, you're out of costume!

{static}

{Homestar walks in, sporting a large, brown mustache.}

HOMESTAR: {in a deeper voice} Why, yes. I stole all of your sodas! And they shall toil away, in my dark cas-

{static}

HOMESTAR: {in his normal voice} And I gave them to your ex.

STRONG BAD: {still halfheartedly} This is such carp for brains! I declare war on you.

{cut to Marzipan's house. Strong Bad is standing in front of Strong Sad dressed as Homestar, as in Dangeresque 3, with a mustache on. Strong Bad beats him mercilessly.}

STRONG SAD: Ow! Ouch! Ow! Jeez! Ooh!

{Marzipan walks over}

MARZIPAN: {halfheartedly} Hey, Strong Ba- I mean, Movie Magic Man. That impressed me so much, that I will get back with you. {in normal voice} We're getting paid for this, right?

{static}

{cut to the Computer Room.}

STRONG BAD: Well, I hope that solves your girlfriend troubles, Movie Man. It better. It cost me many a pretty penny to put on this demonstration. Well, let me know how it goes.

Easter Egg:
Click on "girlfriend troubles" to see a montage of Homestar-Marzipan breakups.

Dear Strong Bad,
If you hate Bubs' unlicensed, crappy, dangerous goods, then why don't you sue him, or put up an opposing concession stand?
Bob, from Pantsburgborosville

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 am 

So, okay... BWAHAHAHA! Pretty good. 4/5
I might want to add that it was the brothers ex. It still was pretty good! Loved how you like, had that video where SB was me and H*R was William the brother!!!!!!! And seriously, Marzipan DOES kinda remind me of his (ex?) girlfriend.

Quote:
{starts typing} But let's assume that the Idiot Filter is not, indeed, worthless, and that you are not Homestar, Movie Man {prounounced Movie M'n} So, let's assume that-er, let's know that I have a girlfriend. And that some "friend" 's brother came over and stole some soda from my house. Since that never happened to me, because I don't have a girlfriend I MEAN-{deletes "I don't have a girlfriend" and types "no jerk of a guy's brother would DARE mess with me, and no girlfriend would ever break up with me. Ever."}

VERY nice!!!!!

Quote:
STRONG BAD: {halfheartedly} Oh, man. Some guy stole all of my sodas from the fridge. It must be that jerk of an older brother of my friend who gave it to my ex-girlfriend.

Um........ BWAHAHAHA!!!!! I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/5 upon further review

I only got kinda a lose vision for your sbemail. If it isn't answered by morning, I'm takin' it!

The sbemail for those with an incurable "Can't-scroll-up" disease.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
If you hate Bubs' unlicensed, crappy, dangerous goods, then why don't you sue him, or put up an opposing concession stand?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 am 

Strong Bad's not realizing he's made a mistake is nothing new. He's done it plenty of times.
That being said, I enjoy your positive feedback (who doesn't?), so Rock Rock On!
Checkin' e-mails and kickin' Cheats until the day we die...

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:28 am 

Now that Strong Bad has a real computer, one of us is gonna have to replace the Tandy 2600 (sniff) with the Compy Compé.
Now, it's not going to be me (I sent it!) so one of YOU will have to get rid of the Tandy 2600. It'll be up to you how you will explode/throw it away, and how the Tandy 2600's ghost will appear. You ARE soldier!

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 am 

Checking email on the Compe, no need for my feet to stompe!
movie magic man wrote:
Dear Strong Bad,

Is Pantsburgborosville a real placealocationpoint, Robert? Why can't you make up a good name for a place like Underville?

Anyways, It's probably about time I went on another legal rampage.
*geddup noise* (cut to Conses5ion stand)
:sb: Oi! Bubs! I has the legal papers to shut you down.
:homsar: UhAaAaAaAa! Hey Tubbs! You just lost your consess five jam!
:bubs: I said don't you talk to me.
:homsar: I'm the make money magnate! [floats upwards]
:bubs: Oh, and Strong Bad, do you seriously think you could get past my legal team?
:sb: Do you actually have a legal team?
:bubs: Oh... You got a shovel?
:sb: No. Why?
:bubs: I was just gonna find Rich?
(Camera moves to the left to show Homestar)
:hr: Okay, seriously, who's Rich? I wants me in that will of his.
:sb: Wait, No! Rich is a guy who's apparently buried under Strong Badia that's somehow Bubs' legal team from beyond the grave. Wait a minute, I can use working with dead people to shut him down!
:bubs: But then where would you get all your questionable goods?
:sb: Some chain store will probably buy the stand and replace the sign with something like CANDY or something similar.
:bubs: I better get ma applyin!
(cut back to computer room)
So there ya' go, Bobert. Bubs lost his concession stand to foreign business. Though I doubt he'll stop selling dodgy products. But if the worst comes to the worst, there's always the Black Market.

(not typing)Okay, so until next time, me and The Cheat gotta go test Strong Sad's boyancy.

Quote:
Dear Sir Strong Bad,
I was wondering, what happens when one of you guys gets ill? Does Strong Badia have a health service?

With infected crap,
Pauly G, WA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:39 pm 

STRONG BAD: If you're happy with Compe, clap your hands {clap clap}

Quote:
Dear Sir Strong Bad,
I was wondering, what happens when one of you guys gets ill? Does Strong Badia have a health service?

With infected crap,
Pauly G, WA

{reads "with infected crap" as "an old joke that gets old and grody really quickly" and "Pauly G, WA" as Polly-gee-wa"}

Well, it all depends on who and what you're talkin' about. If you're talking about me, I never get sick. I have a yearly booster shot of 100% Pure AWESOME. Not that I need it. It's for the ol' white blood cells to kick some bacterial butt!

{cut to a blood vessel. Some white blood cells, resembling Cheat Commandos, are milling around, shooting invading pathogens.}

WHITE BLOOD CELL #1: {in the voice of Gunhaver} Take that, E. Coli! White Blood Cell Commandos, Rock Rock On!

WHITE BLOOD CELL #2: {in the voice of Crackotage} These awesome shots are first rate! Shooting viruses are really great! Hoo hoo hah hah!

STRONG BAD: But if you're talking about Graw Mad and The Cheat, we don't have a health service. We head on over to the only doctor around here, Bubs. And by "doctor", I mean that in the loosest sense possible. Since he's also a rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, lawyer, and Indian chief, somehow. And shady entrepreneur. So after that episode a few years ago where everyone got sick, I made them get vaccines every year. Not to mention the fact that Bubs pays me 32% of what he makes by sending in the videos to Bubs's Hilarious Home Videos.

{cut to a shot of Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat standing at the side of Bubs' Conces5ion Stand. Bubs walks to them wearing a doctor's outfit.}

BUBS: Now, (cough cough) little boy, are you ready to get your booster shot?

STRONG MAD: I DON'T LIKE NEEDLES! {starts crying}

THE CHEAT: {runs around like crazy, screaming in The Cheat}

STRONG BAD: There, there, big guy. Do you want a lollypop, huh?

STRONG MAD: I DON'T LIKE LEMON!

{cut to the Computer Room. Strong Bad has a yellow sucker stuck to his head. He attempts to pull it off, but fails.}

STRONG BAD: Well, that was unpleasant. At least I got sixteen bucks out of it. {clears screen} But if you're talking about {says "Gron Sad" and types "El Dumparino Mas Gordo}, then we just lock him up in his room, look through the one-way mirror, and occasionally get in there and beat him up, using his sickness as his vulnerability. This does have a downside, though.

{cut to Strong Sad's room. Strong Bad and Strong Mad are beating Strong Sad up, who has green lumps all over his visible body. Strong Bad has a pair of nunchucks, while Strong Mad has a wiffle bat.}

{Strong Sad's face is getting greener as the beating continues, then he opens his mouth-}

{cut to the Computer Room, where Strong Bad has some sort of dark green slime on his gloves, which he shakes off.}

STRONG BAD: Eugh. Remind me not to do that again. I'm just gonna have to go to the ol' bugs standby. Scorpions. Lots and lots of scorpions. As for the other people, I don't know WHERE they get their medical coverage. Maybe I don't want to know.

Easter Eggs:

Click on "a rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, lawyer, and Indian chief, somehow. And shady entrepreneur." to see a picture of Bubs with a tuxedo top, ripped, faded jeans, a sign saying, "Money, Please", a burglar's hat, a stethoscope, an attache case, Indian headdress, and a business card.

Click on "medical coverage: to see:

{A white blood cell shaped like Fightgar is firing a gun back and forth}

ANNOUNCER: Sworn to protect the world against the evil forces of Blue Virus!

Click on "I don't want to know" to see:

{Bubs is examining Pom Pom by shining a light on his "mouth".}

BUBS: Pom Pom, I've got terrible news. You have three livers!

POM POM: {bubbles}

BUBS: No, I'm not an unethical quack!

Dear Strong Bad,
Did you ever play football? What was it like? What position did you play? Did you win 100% of the time, or 150% of the time?
Your fan,
Robin Hood, MIT
{(Don't include this) Anyone get the Mel Brooks reference? Anybody? Jelly? Grapity?}

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 pm 

SB: Okay, lets see what the Compé has for us to-day. (brings up email)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Did you ever play football? What was it like? What position did you play? Did you win 100% of the time, or 150% of the time?
Your fan,
Robin Hood, MIT

SB: Robin Hood? You went to MIT? What? There must be something wrong with the Compé's idiot filter... (clears screen) Anyway college Robin Hood, I think you asked about football. I'm tellin you! I've told you people this about a million times!

cut to the compy. This mess is from little questions.

SB: For Viklas. Hi? Prehaps! I'm've was to make football often times. Play? Know. Best football results twice again.

fade out. cut back to Compé.

SB: Well... um... I had a hard time understanding myself there... um... HEY STRONG SAD!!!!!

SS: (Walking in) Yes?

SB: I need to livin' up this email. I need you to stand there (takes out tennis racket) while I beat you with this tennis racket!

Static when the picture clears out. SB has the tennis racket shoved over his head.

SB: Well, I guess... Yes I play football. I'm on the varsity team at CGNU, and we ALWAYS win 150% of the time. In fact. We have to play our cross-country rivals, the Yukon Happy Cows, right now!

cut to the press box of the athletics field. The announcer is sitting in the booth, holding a microphone.

Announcer: And now, the opposing team. Please welcome: The Happy Cows!!!!!

KOT: Boo!

The Happy cows run onto the field. The players are: Crack Stuntman, Quaterman, and Pom Pom.

Announcer: And now, your favorite team in Free Country USA, here they come... THE CGNU DUMPLES

CGNU fight song plays. SB, Strong Mad, and The cheat run onto the field. cut to the first play. CGNU has the ball on the Happy Cow's 48 yard line.

SB: Down, set, hut hut ... HIKE!

show a birds eye view of the field, like they do in regular football games.

Announcer:(as he says this, it happens on the field) And SB takes the snap from Strong Mad. The cheat is running a slant route, attracting two defenders. And it looks like... oh (croud gets louder) oh!!!!! And strong Bad has decided to run the ball! HE IS GOING GOING... NO ONE CAN CATCH HIM!!!!!! THE 20, THE 10, THE 5... TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (CGNU fight song plays in the background) THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! DUMPLES ARE UP ON THE HAPPY COWS EARLY!!!!!!!

camera shows the scorboar. It says: CGNU: 6, HCU: 0 (the croud gets loud again and CGNU's score is now 7)

Announcer: And the extra point is good!!!!!!!! And now the kickoff.

Back to showing the field. SM kicks the ball. Crack stuntman catches it and starts to run. SB runs up and just levels him.

Announcer: Oh, what a hard hit by Strong Bad. (shows the field, it happens as it is said) And Quarterman takes the snap. He's looking, he's looking... OHHH INTERCEPTION!!!!!!!! THE CHEAT HAS IT AND HE IS GOING.... THE 30, THE 40, THE 50... Oh and finnaly draged down at the 43 yard line. (they line up. CGNU line up in the I formation with SB in the middle, SM in front, and TC in back) And strong Bad hands it off to the cheat who... OH! HE LADERALS IT BACK TO STRONG BAD WHO SEES STRONG MAD WIDE OPEN DOWNFIELD!!!!!!!!!!! HE TROWS, HE CONNECTS!!!!! STRONG MAD IS TAKING TO THE HOUSE, THERE ARE NO FLAGS ON THE FIELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cut back to comp room.

SB: So that should give you an idea about my football skills. And I think you've seen all the best highlights from our last game. So, untill next time, send me emails so my idiot filter can get a little practice.

check back for easter eggs later. If ya got ideas for easter eggs, pleas PM me and tell me.
Edit:Easter Eggs

Click on "football" to see the finnal score.
Scene shows the Scorboard. It reads: CGNU: 14, HCU: 98

Announcer: And that's annother embarising loss for the dumples.

Click on "highlights" to see what happened during the static.
scene show comp room.

SS: (Walking in) Yes?

SB: I need to livin' up this email. I need you to stand there (takes out tennis racket) while I beat you with this tennis racket!

Camera shows SS for the first time. He looks crazed, like he did in "caffine"

SS: (Grabbs tennis racket) Oh yeah, oh yeah? (shoves racket over SB's head) Well what do you think about that?!?!?!? BOO-YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my sbemail
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What do you think about people who email you for no apparent reason? What do you think about the emails?
Your
Mama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm 

STRONG BAD: Let's see what the Compe has for us this week.

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What do you think about people who email you for no apparent reason? What do you think about the emails?
Your
Mama

Awww...Mom. A message from beyond the River Jordan. Did I ever tell you I liked that drill you and Dad gave me?

So, what do I think about people of email me for no apparent reason? Well, I think that they're crap for- I mean, have fluffballs for a cerebellum. And those messages are total cra- excrement. Like Homestar.

So, umm...bye, Mom.

Dear Strong Bad,
Don't you think that Blue Laser's schemes are totally lame? If you were in charge, then what kind of evil schemes and cool devices would you have?
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge

(simultaneously)
Dear Blue Laser,
Don't you think that Strong Bad Emails are totally lame? If you had an e-mail show, then what kind of cool gimmicks and e-mails would you have?
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:32 am 

SB: Oh fine fine, I'll check my email.

Quote:
Dear Blue Laser,
Don't you think that Strong Bad Emails are totally lame? If you had an e-mail show, then what kind of cool gimmicks and e-mails would you have?
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge

SB: Dear Blue laser? Why am I getting Cheat commandoes fanstuff?

SS: Well, Crack stuntman didn't want to get it, so he entered the email to send it to as yours.

SB: Oh, that sucks. (typing) Look clumsy, I don't really want to do this but, you made fun of my email show so I gots to do this. DELETED! BWAHAHA! I needed that! (clears screen) Well, I need to answere at least one email for me so...

brings up another email

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Don't you think that Blue Laser's schemes are totally lame? If you were in charge, then what kind of evil schemes and cool devices would you have?
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge

SB: Cluny again!?!?!?! THE CHEAT! WHATs UP WITH THE IDIOT FILTER!?!?!? (typing) Well, this isn't worthy for deletion so, I'll just have to answere this. (clears screen) Well whoev' my compé wants you to live, so I'll check this. I'm gret at evil scemes, as you all are aware. But if I just tell them to you they won't be evil, so... Figure 'em out on your own. As for cool gadgets, I'd have to say... My nunchuck-gun. Okay, you people... send me GOOD emails! The Compé deserves better than this!

new new paper comes down

Check back for easter eggs. If ya got any ideas, PM me.
At the end, click on "good emails" to see another blue laser email.

The mail is opened up on the Blue Laser computer.

Dear Blue Laser,
I am trying to conquer a large, sandstone Abbey with a horde of four hundred. I have tried sneaking over with an elite fighting force over a tree, digging under the foundations, building a siege tower, and ramming the gate. Somehow, the inhabitants of the Abbey set everything on fire. Could you give me any tips on how to fight them?
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge.

BL Commander: (quietly, offscreen) What kind of power-up is moist beam?!?!

My sbemail comes right from the headlines:
Quote:
Dear High Lord Awesome Part, Occasionaly known as Strong Bad:
I am the older sister of 1st grade girl, and think you are 100% pure awesome and hot! I was wondering if you would like to come over for a beer/melonade summit. You and 1st grade girl who can't beat you up could disscus about whatever. You'll probably get some cold ones, be able to beat the crap out of 1st grade girl who can't beat you up, and maybe some other things ;) .
See you there!
Hot collage girl that thinks you rock!

Last edited by movie magic man on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 am 

STRONG BAD: Hey guys! Welcome to Check an E-mail Like Dangeresque Week!

Quote:
I am the older sister of 1st grade girl, and think you are 100% pure awesome and hot! I was wondering if you would like to come over for a beer/melonade summit. You and 1st grade girl who can't beat you up could disscus about whatever. You'll probably get some cold ones, be able to beat the crap out of 1st grade girl who can't beat you up, and maybe some other things ;) .
See you there!

Hey, broken spell check "collage" girl, I appreciate the compliment. Hang on, I'm comin' over to your house, right now.

{cut to a backyard. Strong Bad is in Dangeresque garb, and poorly drawn (TGS style) girls are there.}

STRONG BAD: Hey, ladies, I-

{Suddenly, everyone pulls out a gun and points it at Strong Bad.}

STRONG BAD: Look's like I'm gonna have to jump! {leaps onto a nearby table.} Prepare to meet a frontal assault of my style and awesomeness! {slips out of Dangeresque persona; pulls out a microphone from nowhere} I mean-Come on, fhqwgads, I said, come on, fhqwgads! {music starts playing, for no apparent reason} Everybody to the Limit, {A TGS background comes down behind everyone} The Cheat is to the Limit! Everybody come on fhqwgads! {The girls' heads explode, for no apparent reason, a la Austin Powers}

NARRATOR STRONG BAD: SHEER AWESOMENESS'D!

STRONG BAD: Woah. How did I do that?

{Newest Paper comes down, saying, "You're welcome, Strong Bad."}

{"Little Girl Who Could Beat Up Strong Bad"-resembling Chizuko from TGS 15 comes through Newest Paper}

STUPID FIRST GRADER: So, we meat, at last. You have defeated my robots, and-

STRONG BAD: Umm...you misspelled "meet."

SFG: NO, I DIDN'T! I'M SMARTER THAN YOU AND COULD BEAT YOU UP AND-

{Strong Bad sneaks off to a table and steals a glass of orange juice and pours it on SFG's head.}

{a thumping sound is heard. Strong Bad opens a closet door to find a girl resembling So and So tied up and gagged with duct tape. He rescues her, and the theme from Star Wars begins playing.}

STRONG BAD: Hey! Where's that coming from?

{pan left to see Strong Vader with a boom box. He throws it into the air and runs away.}

STRONG BAD: Never mind, Stupid Collage Girl! I prefer talking to people who are...literate...besides Dump Sad.

STRONG SAD: {offscreen} Awww.

Dear Strong Bad,
What is your favorite prank that you ever pulled on Strong Sad, Marzipan, Homestar, or the King of Town?
With crap Your friend,
Oliver Twist

HRWiki Userpage

Last edited by Strong Vader on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 am 

Quote:
SB: Oh fine fine, I'll check my email.

Quote:
Dear Blue Laser,
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge

SB: Dear Blue laser? Why am I getting Cheat commandoes fanstuff?

SS: Well, Crack stuntman didn't want to get it, so he entered the email to send it to as yours.

SB: Oh, that sucks. (typing) Look clumsy, I don't really want to do this but, you made fun of my email show so I gots to do this. DELETED! BWAHAHA! I needed that! (clears screen) Well, I need to answere at least one email for me so...

brings up another email

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Your buddy,
Cluny the Scourge

SB: Cluny again!?!?!?! THE CHEAT! WHATs UP WITH THE IDIOT FILTER!?!?!? (typing) Well, this isn't worthy for deletion so, I'll just have to answere this. (clears screen) Well whoev' my compé wants you to live, so I'll check this. I'm gret at evil scemes, as you all are aware. But if I just tell them to you they won't be evil, so... Figure 'em out on your own. As for cool gadgets, I'd have to say... My nunchuck-gun. Okay, you people... send me GOOD emails! The Compé deserves better than this!

new new paper comes down

Check back for easter eggs. If ya got any, PM me.

My sbemail comes right from the headlines:
Quote:
See you there!

Comedic Quesos [Sbemails (Usually)]
Comedic Platinum
Comedic Gold
Comedic Silver <--------------------------------
Comedic Bronze
Comedic Iron
Comedic Aluminum
Comedic Plastic
Comedic Crap [Tape-leg, a couple of HREmails]

Who's the creepiest? You decide!

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 pm 

And now, a special presentation of a Strong Vader Idea, made because he was bored and the 4:23 PM Sbemail Game Rush never happened today (hint hint)...

An Idea Earlier for Sbemails!

{This was when there were several Sbemails lined up, due to some simultaneous posts.}

STRONG BAD: Strong Bad, plus E-mails, equals Awesome!

Quote:
Dear strong bad
Is Strong Badia still it's own independent nation?
Yall know it,
its from me!

{sigh} The Cheat, could you come here, please? {The Cheat walks in} Let's sing this together.

STRONG BAD: If it's supposed to be possessive, it's just I-T-S, but if it's supposed to be a contraction, then it's I-T-apostrophe-S. Scalawag.

THE CHEAT: {simultaneously} {The Cheat noises to the grammar song}

STRONG BAD: Um, yeah, Mr. From Me. According to the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, Strong Badia remains its own independent nation until the end of time.

Well, that was anticlimactic and boring. Let's see what else we got here...

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
How do you choose the emails that you answere on you're email show?
with all of your crap
mike missiles

{reads "answere" as "an seer" and "with all of your crap" as "groan"}

If it's supposed to be possessive, it's just YOU and R, but if it's supposed to be a contraction, then it's YOU-apostrophe-R-E. Carpetbagger.

Well, first the Idiot Filter screens out anyone who is Homestar, the King of Town, and anyone who wants to know how I type with boxing gloves on. Then, I pick a thousand e-mails at random, throw darts at one hundred of them, then pick the remainder with the coolest name. Just like this week. Other times, though, I just pick one at random. These don't turn out so good. But sometimes, I am able to save the day by witty banter and changing the subject. Let's see how this week would have turned out if I had chosen one at random!

{static}

STRONG BAD: 97% of all seven thousand people interviewed liked Strong Bad E-mail. Everyone else was Strong Sad.

Quote:
Dear Spring Board,
Whatever happened to DOI? You guys should get Strong Mad and The Cheat to quit Cool Tapes and you guys could all go on a world-wide tour, bringing the metal back to where it belongs. Maybe you could get Bubs to be your manager since he already quit the Through-O-Duo.

a fan of sbemails and DOI,
Jorsh

Dear Broken Spell Check, we already tried that.

{cut to a DOI stage with Strong Bad, Strong Mad, The Cheat, the King of Town, and Homsar.}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} It started off great. We started by playing the old classic, "The Cheat is Not Dead."

{DOI + Cool Tapes defectors start playing "The Cheat is Not Dead".}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} This is when Strong Mad's bass exploded.

{Strong Mad's bass explodes}

STRONG MAD: PARAKEET?

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} At first, the fans were yelling their heads off, thinking this was some sort of prop or something. But when The Cheat's drums started getting punctured...

MARZIPAN: BOOOO! {Throws rocks at The Cheat's drum set}

{The Cheat runs for cover, as Marzipan boos and continues to throw rocks at him.}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} And then, the KOT took the microphone and started playing, but without all those props that I totally set up for him to do the last time DOI played, the crowd started throwing gray tomatoes at us.

{Crowd throws gray tomatoes, music stops.}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} And when we found out that Bubs had embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars from us, when we had only earned 57,000 dollars, the band kind of fell apart.

{DOI starts fighting}

Well, whoever, that turned out pretty well, didn't it? I should probably select random e-mails more often, shouldn't I? Especially with Strong Mad and The Cheat being incapable of being or making good Idiot Filters.

The e-mail so far:

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What is your favorite prank that you ever pulled on Strong Sad, Marzipan, Homestar, or the King of Town?
With crap Your friend,
Oliver Twist

HRWiki Userpage

Last edited by Strong Vader on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 am 

Quote:
because he was bored and the 4:23 PM Sbemail Game Rush never happened today (hint hint)...

Yeah... I was riding some rollarcoaster at the time so... (static)

SB: (to tune of Born to be Wild) Born to check emails! (brings up email)

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
With crap Your friend,
Oliver Twist

SB: Well twisty, I already answered that!

This mess is from personal favorites

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} Oh and how 'bout that one where I left such a good prank call on Marzipan's answering machine that it exploded?

cut back to compé.

SB: But if you're looking for new pranks...Let's see here... (prints out this email) It says "Pranks on Strong Sad, Dumpface, Marzipan, and the KOT" Let's start with strong sad.

cut to SS's room. SB walks in.

SB: Hey, El Dumpo, Some girl emailed me and said that she wanted to date you.

SS: What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SB: Yeah, she said she was totally into you, and to ask you if you were single.

SS: Oh! This is the happiest I've ever been!

SB: Yeah, she said to meet you at Bub's conssesion stand.

SS: Oh, wow! Thanks!

close up on strong bad

SB: Yeah, just don't get...

pan out to see that strong sad has already left.

SB: Oh this gonna be good!

cut to Bub's stand. Strong sad runs up.

SS: Bubs, I'm meeting a girl here!

Bubs: Hahaha, That's a good one! You... meeting a girl... (struggling with laughter) just don't stay here too long, your scarin' off my bussines!

Pan out to see an anoyed-looking Pom Pom.

Pom Pom: (bubbles)

Pom Pom puts on sunglasses and (walks?) off.

Cut to a Silhouette of the stand. You can see double S there too. You see the sun go up and down three times. Strong Sad doesn't move.

SB: (coming right in front of the camera) All right, I think he is sufficiently pranked.

cut back to compé

SB: Next on the iternerary is...

Cut to marzipan's answereing machine

Machine: (depressed) Hi, I'm... whatever... leave a message.

SB: Yes sir or madam. I'm am from the alliance of people agaisnt Marzistar and I was wonder if you would be the keynote speaker at our "Down with Marzipan" Rally. All you gotta do is burn the flag AND give several hundred Quesos to the ruler of Strong Badia. Okay, see you there. And by the way. Next up is homestar!

cut to the front of Homestar's house. You can see SB putting something just above the door, out of the shot. SB rings the door bell and runs. When H*R opens the door, a brick falls and hits him in the head.

SB: (voiceover) and finnaly, The KOT

cut to the KOT's castle. KOT is watching TV. SB walks up with a plate of brownies.

SB: Hey King, I made you some brownies, cause I feel bad about all the wrongs I done!

KOT: (grabs the plate of brownies) You're welcome! (eats them)

The screen darkens and the scene pauses.

SB: (voiceover) What he doesn't know is that I made those with Whatsit.

cut back to computer room

SB: I think that just about covers it... So untill next time, tear up another day, the freakin' strong Bad way!

the new new paper comes down.

Check back for easter eggs. If you got ideas for any, PM me.
Click on next time to see:

STRONG BAD: Homestar's brownies are laced with whatsit!

{cut to Homestar walking in The Field}

HOMESTAR: {bites a brownie} These brownies that Strong Bad gave me are great! I'm gonna share these with everyone I know!

HOMESTAR: {to Strong Sad, at Bubs' Concession Stand} Hey, Strong Sad, want some brownies that Strong Bad gave me?

{screen darkens, Strong Bad stands up}

STRONG BAD: These brownies have been laced with whatsit!

{screen lightens}

STRONG SAD: No, Strong Bad already gave me some. {takes a bite} AAAAAAUUUGGH! What's in these?

HOMESTAR: {to the KoT, in his castle} Hey, Kingy, want some brownies that Strong Bad gave me?

{screen darkens, Strong Bad stands up}

STRONG BAD: These brownies have also been laced with whatsit!

{screen lightens}

KING OF TOWN: No, Strong Bad already gave me some. {bites one} MMMM! These are good! What's in these?

HOMESTAR: {to Marzipan, in Marzipan's house} Hey, Marzipan, want some brownies that Strong Bad gave me?

{screen darkens; Strong Bad stands up}

STRONG BAD: Guess what's in these!

{screen lightens}

MARZIPAN: No, Strong Bad already gave me some. {bites one} MMM! These are good! I wonder what's in these!

{Marzipan finishes the brownies, then Strong Bad's boxing glove can be seen throwing a note through an open window}

HOMESTAR: Marzipan, mail's here. {reads note} Chocolate, sugar, flour, ground beef-

MARZIPAN: {gasps, then faints}

STRONG BAD: {outside window} Teehee!

My sbemail:
Quote:
Dear Supper Bag
What is your wierdest experience EVER?
Your Dawg
Triple M

Last edited by movie magic man on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 am 

STRONG BAD: We all live in a yellow e-mail...a yellow e-mail, a yellow e-mail.

Quote:
Dear Supper Bag
What is your wierdest experience EVER?
Your Dawg
Triple M

{reads "Supper Bag" as "Plagiarized Strong Bad" and "wierdest" as "wired-est"; shouts "EVER".}

I've already told you about my weirdest dream. My weirdest experience? Didn't I tell you about that time I drank soy sauce and thought I could fly Bubs' Concession Stand? Oh, right. I didn't. Kind of poor planning on my part to tell you guys about my personal favorite e-mails...that...{fade to black}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} So, it was a Tuesday morning. I, um, had a SBEmail Party the previous night, and had worn out my supply of half-full bags of potate chips and Cold Ones in the fridge. So, and Strong Mad and The Cheat were gone making some sorta animation on The Cheat's computer. Strong Sad was cowering in his room. I was really bored and lazy, and tired, and didn't want to go to Bubs' Concession Stand, so I poked around in our kitchen cabinets, and all I found was a dozen glasses of soy sauce.

STRONG BAD: {sleepily} Are these some...Cold Ones? {drinks one} Tastes good...{drinks another}...kinda warm...{downs the rest with ice} {jolts awake} I feel great! I feel like a motivational poster! I feel like a vague analogy involving eagles swooping down on sardines from DA MOOOOOOOON! {Puts on a pilot's hat pulled out from nowhere}

{cut to Bubs' Concession Stand; Strong Bad is on top, with a steering wheel}

STRONG BAD: Blasters set on high, The Strap! We gonna take this baby to da MOOOOOOON! DOOOOOSH! {shakes} We're achieving liftoff! {The Cheat gnawing is heard; pan down to see The Cheat gnawing on Bubs' Concession Stand, with several glasses of soy sauce lying around him} The Cheat! Strap in! We're gonna take this baby to...{falls over; the "D" in Bubs's sign falls, and Bubs puts up a sign, saying "D $5".

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} But the weirdest part was later in the day, when we got the CGNU mascot application in the mail.

STRONG BAD: {speech slightly slurred} Can't we eat now?

STRONG MAD: NO FOOD!

STRONG BAD: I gots it! We got da Jolly Dumpl{mutters}s

STRONG MAD: DUMPLES?

STRONG BAD: Yeah, man, dumplings sure sound good.

STRONG BAD: So that's my wired-est experience, M-ey-M-ey-M. I've got to say, though, I wonder what Homestar would do if I gave him some soy sauce...

{Newest Paper comes down, but explodes, inexplicably. The charred remains can still be clicked to e-mail Strong Bad, however.}

STRONG BAD: Awww...crap!

Easter Egg:
Click on "I wonder what Homestar would do if I gave him some soy sauce" to see:

HOMESTAR: LONGEST PANTS, STRONG BAD!

STRONG BAD: Ok, don't get-

HOMESTAR: LONGEST PANTS! EVERYBODY EVERYBODY LONG LONG PANTS! LONG-LONG-LONG-LONG-LONG-LONG PANTS!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Why don't you get a newer, modern, cooler printer? I heard they have Lazor Beam Printers now at Bubs's Stand.
Your friend,
Dmitriy Fyodorovich Karamazov and Bob

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm 

:sb: Dear Strong Bad, What is your email song this week?

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Why don't you get a newer, modern, cooler printer? I heard they have Lazor Beam Printers now at Bubs's Stand.
Your friend,
Dmitriy Fyodorovich Karamazov and Bob

:sb: I'm not really interested in laser beam printers, beleive it or not. Oh, wait, did you mean Lazor's Beam Printers? Lazor is the third or fourth best band name ever, next to Bigg Nife, so I suppose I might get it. But I've already installed another new paper that came with the Compé but I couldn't find it for a few weeks! It's called: The Papér. Come down, my accenty goodness!

{Préow; The Papér comes down reading: Click Heré to émail Strong Bad}

My Email:

Quote:
Ding Dong String Bong,
Why come you don't put on a purple thing and dance around? Me thinks it'd be funy!
ur frend,
Jery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm 

(to the tune of Trogdor)EEE-MAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIL! EEE-MAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIL!
SBEmail Checker wrote:
Ding Dong String Bong,
Why come you don't put on a purple thing and dance around? Me thinks it'd be funy!
ur frend,
Jery

Well, me thinks ur dumb and have low standards of humor.

DELETED!

Quote:
Hey Strong Bad,
Why does Homestar keep needing to borrow your fondue pot?
Hoping one day to buy you a cold one,
Nick A, England

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 pm 

STRONG BAD: General Strong Bad the Awesome defeated the Homestarian Barbarians using a new weapon...SBEMAILLL!

Quote:
Hey Strong Bad,
Why does Homestar keep needing to borrow your fondue pot?
Hoping one day to buy you a cold one,
Nick A, England

Oh, thank you, Nicka. Most of you English types keep e-mailing me to try a Warm One or a Room-Temp-a-Ture One or other crap like that. Jibblie jibblie.

{clears screen}

What do you mean, Homestar borrowing my fondue pot? I have a fondue pot?

{The Cheat walks in}

THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: Oh, right. That fondue pot.

{clears screen}

But it's odd that you only ask about Homestar borrowing my fondue pot. I mean, he keeps borrowing ALL of my stuff.

{static}

HOMESTAR: Hey, Strong Bad, I'm borrowing your Mountain Dew!

{static}

HOMESTAR: Stong Bah, I'm borrowing your Cheat Commandos O's.

{static}

HOMESTAR: Strong Bad! I'm here borrowing your hedge clippers!

{static}

HOMESTAR: Hi, Strong Bad! I'm just borrowing your computer here...

{static}

STRONG BAD: You see, Nicky, Homestar doesn't just keep borrowing my fondue pot. He tries to borrow everything. I tried getting all of it back once, but it didn't turn out too great.

{cut to Homestar's house. Strong Bad and Homestar are there.}

STRONG BAD: Homestar! You've borrowed too much of my stuff! Let's see...this is mine {picks up a TV}...this is mine {picks up a table}...this is mine {picks up the Compy 386}...{a screen pops up, saying "6-4 hours later..."} ...and this is mine. {Homestar's house is bare, except for his Cow Lamp.}

{static}

STRONG BAD: So, you see, Nickarino, trying to take back whatever Homestar borrows is WAY too much work. I just sold it all back to Homestar at a steep price. I think that's how Bubs got himself an indentured servant that week. Well, I appreciate your time this week...so...get out of my face!

{the Paper comes down.}

STRONG BAD: Whoa, the Paper! Is that really you! I-

{The Compé laughs, with the screen "I joké"}

That's just stupid, Compé. That really hurt.

{The Compé makes a sympathetic sound effect, then "I sorré."}

{The Papér comes down.}

Dear Strong Bad,
Have you written a Sci-Fi story, directed a Sci-Fi movie, or created a Sci-Fi videogame?
Your fan,
Mikhail Semyonovich Filitov

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm 

SB: (brings up email) No song this week

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
Have you written a Sci-Fi story, directed a Sci-Fi movie, or created a Sci-Fi videogame?
Your fan,
Mikhail Semyonovich Filitov

SB: What Michal? Do you think I'm one of those Sci-Fi nerds, or something? I haven't done any of the stuff you've asked about, but I bet Strong Sad is. Let's check.

Cut to :sad:'s room. SB walks in.

SB: Hey Dairy Queen.

SS: I told you not to call me that.

SB: Oh sorry Dairy Queen, I was wondering if you ever made a Sci-Fi story, directed a Sci-Fi movie, or created a Sci-Fi videogame?

SS: Um, no... wiat! I think I made a Sbemail Sci-Fi fanfic with the help of Strong Vader.

SB: Oh, that guy again! Okay, let me see it...

cut to a white background with the compé. Strong bad is sitting next to it.

Narrator Strong Sad: One day, strong bad decidesd to check his email.

SB: (in strong sad's voice) Let's see here. I only have one message. I guess that will have to do! (in normal voice) Hey, I never have only one email!

Opens up email

Quote:
Dearest Strong Bad
This email contains robots that sould fall from your printer any second now

SB: (in normal voice) Oh, that sucks.

record scratch is heard. Strong Vader runs in from the right.

SV: I'll save the day! (pulls out lightsaber)

Multiple robots fall. SV slices them all. suddenly cut back to strong sad's room.

SB: All right I've had enough.

cut back to compé

SB: ENOUGH! Why can't you people ask about like, my awesoness or something, instead of all this crap!

new new paper comes down

check back for easter eggs. PM me if you got ideas.

My sbemail
Quote:
Dear strong bad
why are you so awesome?
Triple M

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next