Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Everything Else, Vol. 4 DVD
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:44 am 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
According to Omnisweater, they did say they would be releasing this DVD later this year. That was back in April. So I'm just waiting for them to deliver. So technically, they were promising something...

"Promise" is a pretty strong word for that, really. Sometimes things take longer than anticipated and people end up not doing things when they said they planned to. Unless there's an actual assertion "I promise to...", it's not breaking a promise.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 am 

Location: Conquering nations for the Strong Badian Empire...But We're in Space!...and Texas
Heimstern Läufer wrote:
According to Omnisweater, they did say they would be releasing this DVD later this year. That was back in April. So I'm just waiting for them to deliver. So technically, they were promising something...

"Promise" is a pretty strong word for that, really. Sometimes things take longer than anticipated and people end up not doing things when they said they planned to. Unless there's an actual assertion "I promise to...", it's not breaking a promise.

Also known as "betraying the fans", such as when people thought George Lucas wouldn't make Phantom Menace suck. An unspoken promise, broken.

HRWiki Userpage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 am 

Nonsense. There was no unspoken promise to release a DVD in the first place; there was just a statement of when they planned to do it. That's all there is. End of tale. Now give them time and it'll be released when it's time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 am 

As well, it was never even a public statement. It was just some email they sent me a while ago.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am 

Omnisweater wrote:
As well, it was never even a public statement. It was just some email they sent me a while ago.

But they did tell you about it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 am 

Honestly, can we drop this? This comes off sounding like we have some sense of entitlement as it comes to TBC's work. Any such sense of entitlement is completely misplaced. Fans of a work have no entitlement whatsoever. I'd appreciate if we'd use this thread for its original purpose only: speculation about the contents and possibly release date of the DVD, staying away from complaining that it's not been released as quickly as we'd like.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 pm 

Well, then, here's how we can get back on topic...

What kinds of bonuses do you think you'd like to see on this DVD? Some things I'd like to see are the following:

• Coach Z's "These Peoples Try To Fade Me" music video (which was previously available only on the Strong Bad Sings CD and Podstar Runner)
  • A TBC-hosted look at how they choose the Halloween costumes for the characters to wear in the annual Halloween toons
  • The entire Behind the Bad series
  • A sketchbook gallery

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm 

Come on, guys... I'm still holding off on that big order until this comes out... please, get it sorted. I don't care about commentaries, just the toons.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 pm 
Admin Styles

Haddyman wrote:
I don't care about commentaries

Commentaries and other bonus stuff are the reason I buy the DVDs.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 am 

It's dot com wrote:
Haddyman wrote:
I don't care about commentaries

Commentaries and other bonus stuff are the reason I buy the DVDs.

I buy the DVD's because I respect the fact that these guys make their money from the site, it'd be easier and quicker to find another way of getting the Toons. But again, respect is the motivator, and it's been what... almost 3 years since the last Everything Else DVD?

I don't feel respected much as a fan or as a consumer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:04 am 

I'm back! And I'd like to ask: since last year only brought us eight Emails (I'm also counting the Hremails), you think TBC will include them on the next "Everything Else" DVD if they actually stop making more?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:22 am 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
I'm back! And I'd like to ask: since last year only brought us eight Emails (I'm also counting the Hremails), you think TBC will include them on the next "Everything Else" DVD if they actually stop making more?

I keep hoping that they release EE4...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 pm 

Maybe if they do put the Emails and everything else on one DVD, that hypothetical theme park-esque DVD could include my rejected Pirates of the Caribbean parody! Then we'd have one menu for each land in the Magic Kingdom (not including the imminently-demolished Mickey's Toontown Fair).
MAIN MENU: Town Square parody
TOONS: Sleeping Broomgirl Castle
SHORTS: Peasentry Pountain
HOLIDAY: The Ghastly House Tour
EMAIL: Pirates of the Caribbean parody*
OTHER FEATURES: Space Mountain parody*
BONUS: Electrical Float Parade
Attractions with asterisks need new names. Also, is it necessary to replace "Sleeping Broomgirl Castle" with a parody of a Disney World attraction?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
Maybe if they do put the Emails and everything else on one DVD, that hypothetical theme park-esque DVD could include my rejected Pirates of the Caribbean parody! Then we'd have one menu for each land in the Magic Kingdom (not including the imminently-demolished Mickey's Toontown Fair).
MAIN MENU: Town Square parody
TOONS: Sleeping Broomgirl Castle
SHORTS: Peasentry Pountain
HOLIDAY: The Ghastly House Tour
EMAIL: Pirates of the Caribbean parody*
OTHER FEATURES: Space Mountain parody*
BONUS: Electrical Float Parade
Attractions with asterisks need new names. Also, is it necessary to replace "Sleeping Broomgirl Castle" with a parody of a Disney World attraction?

I don't know. I don't think they should do Emails and such, there's got to be a lot of stuff on this DVD as it is. And I still think they should do my hypothetical Saturday Morning cartoons parodies theme.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm 

You mind if I claim the theme park DVD as my own separate project then?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:00 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
You mind if I claim the theme park DVD as my own separate project then?

Fine. But I don't think you should have "Emails" on there; they've always been a separate set.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:22 am 

How about this for a theme: the "countries" of Free Country USA (from Strong Badia The Free).

MAIN MENU: Overhead map of the countries, like so:

TOONS: Strong Badia/The Cheat and Tirerea
SHORTS: Country
HOLIDAYS: Pompomerania
OTHER FEATURES: Marzistar/Homezipan
BONUS: Bleak House

While we're on the subject, I think the DVD is more or less complete now, so here's what I think the final listing content should be:

TOONS
The Next Epi-snowed
Career Day
Kick-a-Ball
2-Part Episode, Part 1
2-Part Episode, Part 2

SHORTS
Blubb-O's Commercial
Limozeen Live!
The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck In His Craw
Play Date
The Baloneyman
Somber Vacation
Coach Z's 110%
Best Caper Ever
Donut Unto Others
Where U Goin' 2?
Pistols For Pandas
79 Seconds Left
Where My Hat Is At?

HOLIDAYS
Jibblies 2
Fan Costumes '07
Toikey TV
Happy Dethemberween
Trogday 08
Sloshybowl
Sickly Sam's Big Outing
Rotten Eggs
Costume Commercial
Most In the Graveyard
Fan Costumes '08
Twenty THANXty Six
A Death-Defying Decemberween

OTHER FEATURES
Marshie vs. Little Girl
Dangeresque: Puppet Squad
Rap Song
Trudgemank
Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2
Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2
Teen Girl Squad Issue 14
4 Gregs
Teen Girl Squad Issue 15

BONUS
These People Try To Fade Me
Here's How We Choose 'em
SBCG4AP Gameplay Trailer
Workin' On the Game
Behind the Bad, Chapter 1: The New Hire
Behind the Bad, Chapter 2: The Heist
Behind the Bad, Chapter 3: The Last Straw
Sketchbook Gallery

EASTER EGGS
Limozeen vs. Sloshy toon (on the Shorts menu)
Non-Sequitur Championship (on the Shorts menu)
"Where My Hat Is At?" book (on the Shorts menu; same as on EE2)
"If I Don't Get Video Games" music video (on the Holidays menu)
Puppets, Little Girls and Outtakes (on the Other Features menu)

Now, if only they'd actually get it released already! I've got other DVD ideas in mind already...

1. TNES is actually a short.
2. Where's Limozeen Vs Sloshy?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 pm 

RickTommy wrote:
1. TNES is actually a short.
2. Where's Limozeen Vs Sloshy?

1. True, but I feel it should be a toon since it's over four minutes in length.
2. Limozeen vs. Sloshy's songs are both downloadable, so instead, the little quickie with Limozeen attacking Sloshy with hot licks would be an Easter egg.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:51 am 

I dunno but if the old intros, character videos and (somehow) all the main menus were included plus a whole lot of bonus stuff they could turn his into 3 DVD set.

I know this is still stretching it but I doubt that all the stuff that CaptainPastHisPrime listed and some bonus stuff could fit on one DVD.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm 

maby the theme could be the internet with the menus being websites, im seing it now :TOONS strong bads website

SHORTS homestar runners website (finished!)

HOLADAYS L.E.A.R.N. website

BONUS bubs online consesin stand website

OTHER FETURES strong sads lamenet website.

and the main menu woud be a parody search engene like google (googles not a parody the main menu is parodying it) and the intro will be home star runnig though his house , getting on his coputer logging on and the main menu will display and if you take to long his coputer will chrash. pretty good idea eh?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm 

Well, considering their current inactivity of doing the website now, I don't know if an EE4 DVD will happen now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 pm 

main menu intro:

{Open to a plain dark red background.}

KIDS: {background music, continues throughout intro} Everybody! Everybody! Everybody! Everybody!

{now thers a new music "everybody everybody guitar music remix", An outline of all main characters (and Homsar) standing together in a group is drawn. The word "everybody" is written in cursive both above and below the outline. The outline becomes a solid white silhouette, and quickly moves closer to the viewer until the screen is completely covered with white. Cut to a red floor with stars, which Homestar's silhouette starts running across. He runs past silhouettes of Marzipan, The Cheat, Strong Mad, Strong Bad, The Poopsmith, Pom Pom, Coach Z, Strong Sad, Bubs, and The King of Town, sonic, sam & max, heavy, tycho & gabe, and homsar each a different color. Cut to a closeup of the silhouette of the main characters, which quickly moves away from the viewer. The background is now yellow. The words "Everything Else, Vol. 4" appear in the center of the screen and soon fly out of view, the screen fade out, The silhouette becomes outlined in black, and then becomes fully colored. The group slowly moves closer to the viewer as the word "main menu" appears below them in cursive A felt-style main menu screen fades in with Homestar standing in front of a Red background similar to the one in the Intro. The choices appear: Big Toons and big emails, shorts, shout factory DVD, Other Holidays, TELLTALE DVD, Museum, and Bonus stuff. "Everything Else Vol. 4" falls into its place above Homestar After a while, Homestar apperes and will begin talking.}

HOMESTAR RUNNER: You're taking too long! I'm gonna try some of these delicious menu items. {He sucks up all of the menu options except for "other holidays" and "telltale DVD". He chomps on them, gags, then coughs them back up.} Eww, the bonus stuff's a little stringy. And I think the Big Toons and Big Emails have turned.

Section Menus

Each of the individual sections' menus, like the main menu, have a felt theme to it and are of felt versions of the various locales in the Homestar Runner body of work:

'BIG TOONS AND BIG EMAIL: independent
{Strong Bad sits at his computer, which is now, of course, the Compé. The Compé's logo fades in while the computer sighs and a shine appears in the background. The logo then retracts itself and fades out, at which point the screen is replaced with a desktop. The wallpaper is a blurry, slightly pixelated shot of grass. There is a single icon on the top-left corner of the desktop: a pixelated image of Strong Bad's head in an envelope, titled "sbemail.exe". A pixelated cursor is seen on the screen.}

STRONG BAD: Hey! Who taped a full-color photo to my computer screen? {rubs the screen} It won't come off!

{Cut to wider shot. The Cheat is standing next to Strong Bad.}

THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises}

STRONG BAD: What? {turns towards and points to the Compé} Those are actual graphics? {turns back to The Cheat} And I can change it to be whatever I want? {Turns back towards the Compé} {singing} Oh, best thing ever! Best thing ever! {quickly and mumbled} This is the best thing ever!

{Strong Bad moves the mouse and right clicks the screen. A contextual menu appears with the items "Options", "Sounds", "Icons", and "Change Desktop". He clicks the "Change Desktop" option, and the grass wallpaper is replaced by an image of Strong Bad dancing in The Basement. It is a close-up of Strong Bad's butt, which has a lens flare on it.}

STRONG BAD: {rapping} To check my email, all gotta do is click. All that old typin' made my boxing gloves sick. {Double clicks on a "sbemail.exe" icon. An email pops-up, the main menu is all of these list of email and toons.}

'SHORTS: On Break (easter egg toon only)

{A black screen with "GAME START!" appears. The mascots and foods run around on platforms and ladders, referencing the old video game 'Burger Time', while Mike and Matt hum the theme music. Eventually, Mike stops humming. "GAME OVER" flashes on screen.}
MATT: Go longer.
{Mike starts and stops again}
MATT: No, I mean you stopped longer.
{the cricked noise}
MATT: uh... i mean here are some shorts
{cut to scrolling shooter games {not a games, an shorts}

'SHOUT FACTORY DVD: The Thing That Wouldn't Stop It
{cut to geek in a lab}
Geek: CALL SAM AND MAX
computer: who?
{cut to sam and max intro}
SINGER:
SAM AND MAX (sam and max)
{the tv chaching the channel to 01 on a main menu, is the list of sam and max, sonic, super mario, and AFV}

'other holidays: Xeriouxly Forxe
{Homestar Runner is running across The Field. The singers sing along, as with the Intro.}

SINGERS: Everybody! Everybody!

{The scene starts to skip.}

SINGERS: Eh-! Eh-! Eh-!

{The scene skips faster before a rock version of the Intro takes over. The aspect ratio expands from standard to widescreen. During the rock intro, it shows slides of the characters. In turn, lightning turns the characters into their Xeriouxly Forxe forms.}

SINGER: Everybody! E-e-e-everybody!
Everybody! E-e-e-everybody!
Revamped for the nineties!
So much more exciting!

Pointy elbows and lots of lightning!
Edgy and angry, so zesty and tangy!
There's new demographics
When nobody asked for it!
Right now!

{The sides of the screen come together with an explosion. All twelve main characters in Xeriouxly Forxe style appear around the title "HSR Xeriouxly Forxe".}

H. STAR: {struggling, through gritted teeth} Xeriouxly Forxe! {turning around} Did I say that right?

S. BAD: {also through gritted teeth} Xhut up and juxt xay your linex! {mumbling, in Strong Bad's normal voice} Aah, it's really hard to talk like xhix.

{cut to H.star checking some emails, oringinaly from 20X6 on h's wiki fan stuff}
H. STAR: xheck-a-lekka-mekka-xhecka-email-i mean HOLIXAY today!!! {brings up holiday listl}

'telltale DVD: Poker Night at the Inventory - Trailer

{cut to the table on telltale games logo, they throw the chips 2 times, max throw the gun and his freelance police card, strongbad throws the Dangeresque too? glasses, the heavy put the sasha when the camera move up to tycho max heavy and strongbad

Heavy: HA!

{the logo apperes "telltale games shorts', oringinaly of porker night at the inventory trailer}

{cut the the bluster blaster}

Bluster Blaster: I HAVE'NT WASTED ALL NIGHT! {zoom in to bluster blaster screen, the screen have telltale games shorts list}

'museum: Marshmallow's Last Stand
HOMESTAR RUNNER: These are some great marshmallows, eh, Pom Pom? ...Why don't you look over there, for no reason.

{Pom Pom bubbles and looks away as Homestar sucks up Pom Pom's marshmallow. He chews it up and takes a bite of his own}
{fade out on the old Telebision}
{camera turns left of the animated list that appears when one rolls over the bottom of some old toons}

bonus stuff: sonic colors gameplay trailer
{cut to sonic colors gameplay trailer}
{when the trailer stop at 0:19}
{cut to the Dr. Eggman's Interstellar Amusement Park Map, thats the bonus stuff main menu list}

list

Big toons and Big emails:

videography
dictionary
independent
hremail3184
email thunder
imaginary
Alternate (sbemail v2.0)
Soap Box Doiby v2.0
teen girl squads with 15 issue's
the first time here? (easter egg)

Shorts:

on break
Where My Hat Is At?
Loading Screens
Coach Z's 110%
Ever And More!
KOT's VOQPCS!
Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer
Peasant's Quest Movie full parts {only on blu-ray}
Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar
Compy Catalog
Loading Screens
One Two, One Two {only on blu-ray and pc/mac}
4 Gregs

other holidays:
Xeriouxly Forxe
Punkin Show
Fan Costumes '09 {only on blu-ray}
Doomy Tales of the Macabre
Decomposing Pumpkins
April Fool 09
A Death-Defying Decemberween
Hooked on Decemberween {only on pc/mac, blu-ray, ps3, xbox 360, and wii (hacks on wii only)}
Twenty THANXty Six
Costume Commercial
Sickly Sam's Big Outing {only on ZOOM BOX}
Jibblies 2
telltale halloween short shorts {only on pc/mac, and Zoom box}
Under Constructionn {only on blu-ray}

SHOUT FACTORY DVD:

sam and max animation full series
Super mario world full series
the super mario bros super show full sereis
the adventures of super mario bros 2 full series
Sonic underground full sereis
the adventures of sonic the hedgehog full series

Telltale games short:

Sam and max full shorts
Sam and Max season 2 alertnate ending 101# trailer
Strong Bad Gameways {only on wii (hacks on wii only)}
SBCG4AP Advertisement
behind the bad part 1, 2, and 3
Porker night at the inventory trailer
Porker night Gameways {only on pc/mac, is not finish yet}

museum:
Old Flash Stuff {only on pc/mac, blu-ray, and wii (hacks on wii only)}
Where My Hat Is At?
Original Book

Bonus stuff:
all of cutscenes
all of ?shorts?
and all of tips maybe? :confused:

trailers (click on that Image)
list of trailers:
sonic fan film teaser trailer
sonic fan film Eddie Lebron's message

Games: click on game land {only on blu-ray, pc/mac and wii (hacks on wii only}
sonic the hedgehog 4 episode l and episode ll demo
porker night at the inventory Demo
SCG4AP tutorial
team fortress 2 demo

rides (click on Asteroid Coaster)
sonic spinball commercial
sonic 3d the ride
Matt and friends go to Universal and ride the Simpsons Ride (warring at the end when maggie hits it down and when krusty the clown apperes turn the volume down a little bit)
The Bowels of Trogdor (not for real)
Homestar tours (not for real)
sega world trailer

behind the scenes (click on Starlight Carnival)
Making of Email 100
Sample of Style
Sample of Style Too
Sample of Style Too: Some Outtakes

sonic X: (click on Planet Wisp)
Eye Spy
Agent of Mischief
The Light in the Darkness

video game trailers (click on Aquarium Park)
SCG4AP trailers
epic mickey trailer
team fortress 2 the engineer update trailer
penny arcade adventure (video game) teaser trailer
sam and max season 3 trailer
spongebob truth or square (video game) trailer
sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 1 launch trailer

the food shorts (click on Sweet Mountain)
team fortress 2 Meet the Sandvich trailer
SCG4AP Food-Related Love
Grumblecakes (video)
SBLOUNSKCHED! commercial
Everybody to the Limit (just look at the end)
kind of cool
The Baloneyman

KEEP OUT!!! (click on Terminal Velocity that says "KEEP OUT")
star wars the clone wars online game trailer
homestar runner movie teaser trailer
fairy odd parents movie grown up timmy teaser trailerr
SCG4AP season 2 teaser trailer
alvin and the chipmunks 3 teaser trailer
kung fu panda 2 teaser trailer

main menu (click on Special Stage that goes back to the main menu)

Easter eggs:
click on homestar's face to watch pom, pom, is true
click on the Compé logo to watch 160 Seconds
click on the yak the whips to watch Sonics Coloured Shorts

(more to come soon)

Last edited by pepsiboy3 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:36 pm 

pepsiboy3 wrote:
{An outline of all main characters (except Homsar) standing together in a group is drawn. The word "everybody" is written in cursive both above and below the outline. The outline becomes a solid white silhouette, and quickly moves closer to the viewer until the screen is completely covered with white. Cut to a blue floor with stars, which Homestar's silhouette starts running across. He runs past silhouettes of Marzipan, The Cheat, Strong Mad, Strong Bad, The Poopsmith, Pom Pom, Coach Z, Strong Sad, Bubs, and The King of Town, each a different color. Cut to a closeup of the silhouette of the main characters, which quickly moves away from the viewer. The background is now yellow. The words "Everything Else, Vol. 4" appear in the center of the screen and soon fly out of view. The silhouette becomes outlined in black, and then becomes fully colored. The group slowly moves closer to the viewer as the word "main menu" appears below them in cursive A felt-style main menu screen fades in with Homestar standing in front of a blue background similar to the one in the Intro. The choices appear: Big Toons and big emails, shorts, shout factory DVD, Other Holidays, TELLTALE DVD, Museum, and Bonus stuff. "Everything Else Vol. 4" falls into its place above Homestar After a while, Homestar apperes and will begin talking.}

Why no Homsar? And I would have the DVD end with the toon version of "Where My Hat Is At". The next DVD after that would be a compilation of both SBEmails and everything else, since neither would be enough to merit a full DVD on their own right now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:59 am 

So, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, and I was looking forward to the EEV4 as much as anyone, but I recently emailed the people over at the store (I had emailed them before and they told me, like someone else on here mentioned that the new DVD was planned for release by the end of that year). Now this is what they tell me:

My email:

To Whom it May Concern:

I just wanted to inquire as to whether or not there are any plans for releasing an Everything Else Vol. 4 DVD.

I love all the cartoons and products.

Sincerely,

D**** P*******

Their response:

D****,

Right now, we do not have plans to make any more DVDs. Thanks for being a Homestar Runner fan!

Sincerely,
The Homestar Store

--------------------

Seems pretty bleak, especially since I only asked about EEV4 and they said they have no plans to release ANY more DVDs...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 am 

That's too bad. Actually, I'm not really that surprised, considering how little attention they're paying to the website.

Well, it's fun to imagine, isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 pm 

This Saturday morning theme could work! Pretty creative.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm 

I also thought of what they could also have done with the bonus I thought of where they choose the Halloween costumes, entitled "Here's How We Choose 'em" (this DVD, as I thought of it, contains no less than two Halloween cartoons like these: "Jibblies 2" and "Most In the Graveyard"). At the very end of the bonus, you see something similar to the 2010 calendar page that shows off October, in which every single Halloween costume ever worn by every main character in every Halloween toon. It will look almost like that here. Like the calendar, every single on the DVD column consists of costumes worn by a certain character, and every row corresponds to a year (costumes of 2000, 2001, etc, with the exception of Homsar's 2002 and 2003, which are switched) in which a Halloween toon was chronologically released. The columns also feature the characters in the same order as on the calendar (in order):

• Homestar Runner
  • Bubs
  • Strong Bad
  • Pom Pom
  • Marzipan
  • Strong Sad
  • Coach Z
  • Strong Mad
  • The Poopsmith
  • The Cheat
  • The King of Town
  • Homsar

However, the DVD bonus does have some slight differences from the calendar, all involving Homsar. First, the 2002 and 2003 columns for Homsar, which had been erroneously switched for the calendar, are now back to their proper places on the DVD. Also, whereas the column of Homsar in 2000 is a simple dotted outline of the character, Homsar now fully appears (in his 2001 appearance) and sports a full costume like all the others. In this case, his costume is of Bilbo Baggins, a character from J.R.R. Tolkein's novel "The Hobbitt" (specifically, the version from the 1977 TV movie by Rankin/Bass).

What do you think about that? I would have put it up sooner, but I don't have the calendar and it was not until very recently that I saw the calendar in detail on its own page on the wiki site.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:29 pm 

Mariofan1000 wrote:
FBI warning:
(Strong Bad walks in)
STRONG BAD: Does anybody ever read this?
How do you like it?

I really like it! That should be the FBI warning!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm 

Or this:
(Strong Bad walks in in front of the FBI screen)
FBI? What does that stand for? Like, fat buncha idiots or something? They can taste my fist!
(Sticks out glove)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 am 

Gfdgsgxgzgdrc wrote:
Mariofan1000 wrote:
FBI warning:
(Strong Bad walks in)
STRONG BAD: Does anybody ever read this?
How do you like it?

I really like it! That should be the FBI warning!

For some reason, that reminds me of the FBI warning from Strong Bad Emails, disc one, in which Homestar walks up to the message, looks it over and says, "Boring!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5