Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ever had a H*R dream?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:36 pm 

There was this one dream that I had the night before last where everybody on this other site I get on had superpowers. We decided that Strong Sad should have invisibility (apparently, all the brothers Strong had accounts on there, but had been inactive for a few months), but me and my partner decided we should go check.

We flew on a plane to Kenya to see the Brothers Strong. On the way, we tried to figure out superpowers for the other two. We decided that the only thing that suited Strong Mad's personality (super strength) was overkill, and we couldn't think of anything for Strong Bad (the bottle-popping one didn't carry over to the dream), so we decided to ask them, too.

When we got there, Strong Bad complained that he couldn't understand their language. We then asked Strong Sad what he thought about us giving him invisibility. He agreed, but then Strong Bad pointed out that, just because we could pretend Strong Sad had invisibility, he still couldn't escape Strong Bad's (and I quote) "uber punches of death." Strong Sad then came up with a cunning plan to give him real powers, and had a ember of some Kenyan security team fetch him a device that he was going to use. Then, I woke up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:02 pm 

One time i had a nightmare where Strong mad was operating on Homestar and Strong Bad killed him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 pm 

oh man, lastnight i had one of those dreams that dosent make any sense. i was in a large private school (i was just inside the building, not a student) and i was wandering around the fancy halls for a bit then i came across the cafeteria. at the far end was strong mad, strong bad and the cheat breaking into vending machines. i passed through the cafeteria to an exit on the other side. i continued wandering around when i found a broken vending machine pouring out large chocolate muffins. i took one and ate it as i continued wandering. i climbed up a set of large stairs, near the top i heard a sound very familiar to me. the quick beeping sound of a sentry in TF2 when it sees you (the people who play TF2 know the sound im talking about). i quickly duck down just before four rockets pass over my head and explode into the wall behind me. some stranger comes up the stairs and looks down at me in puzzlement while passing. i make hand gestures not to go up the stairs, but of course he goes up and gets blasted into giblets. in the top right corner of my vision i see the TF2 kill tag, it read as: "homestar *lv 3 sentry symbol* civllian". then im thinking "wtf? homestar built a sentry?". i raised my hands into the air, peeked over the top of the stairs and shouted "dont shoot!". and so H*R came over to the stairs and looked down at me and just said "oh, hello". then he put the sentry into sleep mode (there is a mod for TF2 that allows the sentries to be put into sleep mode) and told me it was safe to stand up. i went over to the sentry and looked at it for a bit, then i asked "how the heck did you build this!?". he replied "i didnt, theres a bunch of tool boxes full of them in a storage room". so he took me over to the tool boxes, picked one up and placed it on the ground where it opened up and a lv 1 sentry gun started its automatic building animation. then i said " woah thats cool! can i have one?" he said "sure" i replied "sweet". then i look down the hall for a quick second and see little Alma standing by the wall looking at me. i do a double take and she was gone. then i woke up.

in conclusion, think my brain is trying to tell me that i play too much TF2 and watch too much H*R.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 am 

flicky1991 wrote:
I had another one last night - I was in the same maths class as :sad: .

...and, that's about it.

That sounds like a great dream.

Well,
I haven't had any H*R dreams, but I wish I would.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 am 

I had a dream last night where I was playing a game on homestarrunner.com - it was similar to Shining in the Darkness, but it was partly in actual 3D, and the player was Strong Bad. On starting the game, there was a poster advertising the Trogday special offer. Also, you could make new weapons by attaching different weapons to each other.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 pm 

Had a dream with Trogdor. He burninated peasants. I was one. I rode on him and made him spew fire. :trogdor: Homsar was in it too. :homsar:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:37 pm 

I once had this dream where there was a new toon out.

And last night I dreamed that Strong Sad was visiting our house. We got along quite well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 am 

Okay, so last night, my brother's ad/or sisters were watching my Everything Else 3 DVD, and it entered into my dream! They were watching welcome back, and when Strong Sad talked about Gluten Camp, it was a flashback, but not the same as his. I was wearing that shirt doing arts and crafts with... breads. This happened all the way until they were finished. It was a very long and amazing dream!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm 

I can't tell if my h*r dream last night involved "Strong Bad Email" making a return that didn't really improve over 2009's Emails, (the Strong Sad-bashing still made me want to groan) or simply watching "imaginary" again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 am 

I had a like 5 second long foot where all it was was a zoom up on strong bad's foot without his boot and then he just puts the boot on. I have no clue.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 am 

oh man, i had an AWESOME DREAM!!!
ok ok dude, like, marzipan got murdered, like shot 50 times and there was blood everywhere, and they tought it was coach z, casue he breaks in her house and probably like spits on her carpet to feel like hes always there or something, in he was selected guilty in court, but then bubs came and broke him out and like strong bad and homestar were both like chasing them and bubs was in this awesome suit and there were lie 5 gun fights, then strong sad was like "i'll help you guys get in this frikken abandoned warehouse" so they did but strong bad found them ands trong sad was all awesome and stalled him so cznb could get away and he was all like "i don't care if you shoot me i'd rather die then--" and he gets cut of cause dtrong bad shoots him in the shoulder. then there was like this cut off scene where homestar was like looking at the case file and he says "wait a minute... it wasn't coach z... it was..." and of course my brain cuts off back to cznb, running while strong bad is chasing them and theres an awesome car chase and they end up in the back of the cons5esion, and strong bad's like "im gonna kill you guys and become a hero!" but then homestar comes out of the shadows with his own gun and is all like "you're not a hero... you're a MURDER." and everyone gasps. then sb n hsr have this long conversation i cant really remember and then hsr is all like "screw this" and shoots sb in the knee and they take him to prison and it turns out it was an accident, like he thought the gun was on stun and he just wanted to freak her out and he chasing cznb because he wanted cz to just take the blame but he wasnt really gonna kill them, and homestar's like "well too bad, sucka, aint no buddeh gon kill mah gul-fwend, try to kill my pals and gets away with it! also you shot strong sad, and though i dont really care about him thats still prety mean!" and sb gets like a year in jail cause thats just how things work in fcusa.
oh and i remember there was this one part where like coach z almost died and he's like "oooh im nort gonna make it, go orn withort me!" but bubs is all awesome and still gets them both away by shooting a propane tank and blowing up sb's car.
SO AWESOME.
i will never forget it. :eekdance:

smileyalyssa wrote:
yep, had few H*R dreams, they were all continued, like movie sequels. anywayz, H*R eventualy becomes the god of speed and he gets some powers. such as star jumping (zip through space Stargate style) and he gets a super awesome power where glowing white shooting stars fall from the sky (exactly like Ness's final smash in SSBB). and some of the other gods dont like him because hes a wierdo from the Toon Dimension. eventualy he teams up with the elemental gods from the Light Realm (they are video game characters from my past) to kill a super powerfull and evil god who can control space/time. they all fight with all of their strength and eventualy H*R deals the final blow (the only way to kill a god is by shattering his/her spirit sphere, located behind the Sternum). then some of the evil guys powers get transfered to H*R and he now can instantly create portals to other dimensions, he can control emotions, and he gets these aweome wings that look like hands. (i will make a picture of H*R with these wings) later, he creates his own dimension that looks like the plains of Africa.
yep, you can just tell im a fantasy fan. FUN FACTS: the wings shaped like hands are from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, the dimension that looks like the plains of Africa is from The Maxx (exept in The Maxx, they call it Austrailia) and the whole "creating his own dimension" thing is most likely from Akira.

okay, one, awesome dream, two, they called it Pangaea.
have a nice day

Quote:
Strong Bad answered a new sbemail called 'magic tricks'. He did some generic magic tricks, then something involving a bird and a smiley, and then he hypnotized SS and HR to make out. (woot)
And that was the dream.

that could very well be
the most confusing thing
ive ever heard

Mollybdenum wrote:
I had a dream once where all my teachers were HR characters. Like, my English teacher was Marzipan, Math was Homestar, Science was Strong Bad, History was Homsar, P.E. was Coach Z, and the lunch lady was Bubs.
So strange a dream, I thought I would've enjoyed it.

wait... i had a dream with a lunch lady bubs... though i dont think saying the whole dream is ok... dont ask why...
please.
dont.

Cybernetic Teenybopper wrote:
Kariia wrote:
No idea, really. I just don't like HRxSB that much. Maybe because it's the generic-est pairing possible...

Yeah. Coach Z x Bubs, yo. XD

woowoo ;)

The Cheatentina wrote:
I had a dream in which I met TBC. In the dream, Matt was a huge jerk and he wanted to kick me out of wherever we were, so I was going around hiding and I ran into Mike, who was quiet and friendly and helped me to hide. Yeah, I know. That would really never happen.

I also had a dream in which Homestar gave me a hug. Scary thing: I think he had arms.

iiiiii smeeeeeeeeeellllll SITCOM!

Shwoo wrote:
ramrod wrote:
Shwoo wrote:
Cheerleader: This place is boring. (Jumps into air) Let's look at fanart of Strong Bad making out with Homestar!
So And So: 'kay.
Whats Her Face: 'kay.
The Ugly One: 'kay.
Strong Bad: (Voiceover) Ew...
So apparently Cheerleader is a Strong Bad/Homestar fan now. And Strong Bad is only slightly

is it wrong if i think that's awesome in a weird cartonn worldx real world way?

Lu Bu wrote:
Well, once I had this dream with Strongbad...and he had a whip...and Strongsad was there...and...and...

Yeah.

WHAT.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:05 am 

I had a very vivid dream just last night, and while not taking place within the Homestar Runner universe or anything, I think it totally warrants a post on this topic.

So somehow it started with there actually being new content, something sort of narrated by Homestar acknowledging the hiatus, and morphing into Matt and Mike giving a video address about how they've moved to Vancouver (near where I live), and to supplement their income they're going to charge for people to come and spend time watching them make up the cartoons. Naturally I bought into that, and before long I was at their house, which was very... run down and rainy. And they had a trailer-like add on to the side where they did their animating. Their baby and family was there too. Eventually for some reason my extended family all turned up there and I had to pay extra for them all getting the tour and hanging out as well. It was something like an extra sixty bucks. All in all, a very strange, out of the blue dream, that just had to be shared on this topic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 am 

I just remember of having adream where Homestar gave aclose chase.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 am 

I had one last night that went like this

(In a great big hall, Strong Bad walks onto the stage)

:sb: For my next trick, I will make this weirdo dissapear!

(Homsar walks on stage in his usual style)

:homsar: AaAAAAAAaaaaAA go for it, Reggie.

:sb: Abracadabra! Alakazam! ........Dwayne!

(Strong Bad proceeds to set fire to Homsar with the BMW Lighter, leaving only a pile of ash and his trademark Bowler. The crowd gasps in horror)

:sb: Don't worry, he'll be fine by tomorrow morning.

(A little Homsar angel rises from the ashes and up through the ceiling)

Angel :homsar: Remember me for my nutloaf!

:sb: .......Or maybe not.......

(The crowd boos in disgust as they throw rotten produce, The Cheat, and some big knives)

:sb: I'm getting the crap outta here!

(Strong Bad runs out and the rest of the main H*R cast walk out sadly, mourning the loss of America's favorite blue midget Homestar)

...................Well that was certainly weird. :eek:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 am 

i had a dream that :sb: asked me to mary him then turned into :senor: 0___0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:10 pm 

I've had a bunch of dreams that there was a new 'toon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 am 

Not the dream itself persay. But someone in a dream was wearing the funniet Homestar T-Shirt.

Lesse..... Strong Sad was in the background, standing on a podium, wearing glasses, & reading from a book. Marzipan has a moustache & a tophat & was holding a hunting riffle at Strong Bad, who was wearing a tux. Smiling stupidly next to him was Homestar, dressed as a bride & holding a bouquet. Coach Z was off to the side, crying & had his hand gesturing to throw the bouquet to him. (I should actually draw that for the lulz).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:03 am 

First one: There was a new toon. I think it mentioned Melonade...
Second one: There was a new toon. It acknowledged the hiatus at the beginning.

Homestar Runner fan since the summer of deuce double-aught twice

Last edited by That'sBupkis on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:36 pm 

This is rather scary. Last night I had a dream that they released a new Halloween cartoon out of nowhere and everyone came flocking back. Then I get here today and this thread is bumped to the top of the forum?

... :eek:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 am 

I had a dream last night. I went on the Wiki and found the Brother Chaps updated the Store twice. Then they updated the site while I was on the Wiki. I went on the site and it was this long page with a space background. It was this long letter saying basically, "We're stopping. Thank you for ten years of support." I was crying while I was reading and I ran into the bathroom and weeped.

It's one of the worst dreams I've had.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm 

JKR wrote:
This is rather scary. Last night I had a dream that they released a new Halloween cartoon out of nowhere and everyone came flocking back. Then I get here today and this thread is bumped to the top of the forum?

... :eek:

Uhhhhh......no comment...... :eek:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:06 am 

Location: My location's a closely guarded secret, protected by a sect of monks high atop the Coches Mountains.
Last night, I had this dream where there was this toon that was like a toon/SBCG4AP episode and I think Homestar and Strong Bad as kids were trying to get Strong Sad, also a child, out of his room or something. I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, the awesomeness Chart shows up and there are things like "times toy Trogdor said it" and other wierd things. The chart goes away and Strong Bad walks over to a window but its as if you would do it an SBCG4P, all this SBCG4AP stuff was going on probably due to the fact that I played some of the episodes before I went to bed.
There is a toy Trogdor on the window sill, where Strong Bad walked to, and there are tuffs of green fur stuck on the blinds. Stong Bad picked each up and then gave it to the toy Trogdor and everytime he did the Trogdor would say "it" in a electronical voice.
It faded away after that and then there was a montage of past toons and "Everybody, Everybody!" playing and then there was "The End" in big text and under it, there was text that said " We would like thank all of our open source fans!"
Wierdest dream I have ever had.

You can do it! SBLOUNSKCHED! Crunchy chew it!
Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 pm 

I dreamed last night we got a teaser for a new Halloween special. In that same dream, my sister and I owned complete series DVDs of Rugrats and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:15 am 

Freaky...

Last night I dreamed a short bald man offered me the rights to homestarrunner.com - he said that the Chaps were done with it and they wanted to raise an immediate cash sum, so they were giving me the chance to buy for a cool $1 Million.

Naturally, I turned him down.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 am 

Months ago, I dreamt about Homestar and Marzipan as silhouettes walking through snow, while snowing with hills in the background, just like in A Decemberween Mackerel. You know, I always knew Homestar Runner wasn't over...

Homestar Runner fan since the summer of deuce double-aught twice

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 am 

I once had a dream there was a horror version of The King Of Town DVD, instead of sunny, it was stormy and dark and the King looked very scared. And it showed a sheep inside of a giant purple open Pokeball thing on a stick and the dragon ate him/her out of there instead of him/her being on the hills. And instead of :hr: and :pom: , these humans were helping :kot: find his sheep. And I think everything in it looked realistic except for The King Of Town

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:42 pm 

Oh! I had another dream last night :sad: had like this pet pig, but he was very tiny and he constantly sniffed :sad: 's head.

Last edited by PinkiePieFan on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:08 am 

One time I had a dream where Strong Mad was sawing Homestar into little peices and Strong Bad came up and was like "Have you been playing Doctor again, Strong Mad?". Scared the crap outta me.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am 

I had a dream that I went to Free Country, USA in the summer. Too bad it was short.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm 

TwiceStyle wrote:
I had a dream that I went to Free Country, USA in the summer. Too bad it was short.

Which was, the summer or the dream?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next