Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Sbemailiarize Some Toons!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 am 

Crystal Fortress

:sb: Hello I'm the Wrestleman, I check my E-mail so Homestar doesn't have to.
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
What is the most nonsensical thing you have ever seen that doesn't have Homsar in it?
Sincerely,
A Big Lipped Alligator

:sb: Well mister "Let's Make Music Together" I can sum it up in two words. Crystal. Fortress. And no, it is not a castle made of crystals. It is by far the weirdest music video I have ever seen without Homsar. In fact, while watching it, I was wondering when Homsar would appear. Take a look. (Shows Toon)
:sb: I don't even know if my commentary added or took away from it. It was that weird. A total Mind-Phargtl. (Stops Typing) Wanna end this Haddi-man?
(Homsar appears inside Compe screen)
:homsar: Kissing Crocodile Minute
(Compe-per shows up)

The financial aid office
is closed on Tuesdays
and steer clear of the beef stroganov at the dining hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 pm 

Happy Dethemberween

:sb: : (To the tune of Theme Song Video) Strong Bad Email, really great!

Quote:
sUP sTRONG bAD
wHAT IS YOUR FAVE PART OF dWEEN
uR bff (read as: uR buff- pffffft)
iKE (read as: WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE!..... not.)
:sb: : Gee, Ike, I dunno. But If I had to choose one, it would be making fun of cheesy cartoons, like so.

(toon plays, The Paper comes down at the end of the toon)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 am 

the Character videos

Dear Strong Bad,
I have no idea who any of the other weirdos that appear in your sbemails are. Could you please tell me more about them?
Sincerely yours,
Please Don't Make Fun of My Name

Sorry, Pleasey, but your name is so long that I could've been painting a guy holding a kni---wait, I already used that joke. Well, I don't accept "pleases", anyway. I hope JC Pennies accepts them, because--wait, I already used that joke too. I guess I'll have to skip making fun of the name this week. Not bcause I'm uncreative, though. Umm...because I've decided to spare you from my awesomeness. Yeah.

As for the other characters, I guess you're right. They are weirdos. So logically, the only person who can peak into their insane minds would be themselves.

*plays all the character videos*

Ugh. My brain just rotted more than when I watched that CGI remake of Cheat Commandos. You know, there's probably a reason I have to bookend everything these morons do. Without my stylish styles, nobody would come to this website.
*camera zooms out to The Cheat*
The Cheat: Mah-hem! [Ahem!]
Strong Bad: Oh. The Cheat. Ummm...when I said those morons, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the other morons.
*The Cheat walks away angerly*
Strong Bad: As I was saying, I'm truly the only reason anyone comes to this site.
*the Compe scoots way angerly*
Strong Bad: Oh. Sorry, kids. No Sbemail next week.
*compaper comes down*

EASTER EGGS!
At the end, click on Strong Bad's head to see Mike and Matt chatting.
Mike: Strong Bad finally did our work FOR us.
Matt: Yeah. Now we don't have to waste time trying to come up with excuses not to make new Sbemails.
Mike: Remember that "new baby" lie?
Matt: Yeah. *laughs*

If you click on "CGI remake of the Cheat Commandos" after Strong Bad says it, you get a fake poster that's almost exactly the same as the "original entourage" teaser poster for Alvin and The Chipmunks. Yup, The Cheat Commandos are seen in gangster hoodies.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 pm 

Here's for Doomy Tales of the Macabre:

STRONG BAD: (to "Yellow Submarine") We all live in a yellow email, yellow email, yellow email...

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,
How does Strong Sad react to not being
invited to a Halloween party?
Me again,
Lasko, Milwaukee, WI

(Just like last time, Strong Bad draws out "Lasko" and pronounces "WI" as "Wis-a-con-da-sin")

STRONG BAD: (typing) Oh, so it's you again, eh, Lasko? (again draws out "Lasko") Well, if my whiny younger brother were not invited to a Halloween party, he would probably react the same as how he reacts any other way: by putting it all down in book form.

(The toon plays, with Homsar's scene shown automatically, and with him shown in cardboard form near the end. After Strong Sad douses the lights near the end, cut back to SB at his Compe, in his Skull Kid costume.)

STRONG BAD: So as you can see we never did attend his crappy Halloween party. We only pulled a fast one on him to trick him. We thought it would've been as fun as the Halloween party the King of Town threw at his castle. Oh, and don't worry, my boxing gloves never got replaced by human hands! He wouldn't have the gall to do that to me in reality! Okay, now I'm going to go help Bubs reduce his overhead.

(Gets up and leaves, making the Chairscoot sound as he goes. The Compe-per appears. There is an Easter egg to take you to the usual group shot of the gang in their H'ween costumes)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:40 pm 

Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 4.0:

STRONG BAD: All right, people, because there haven't been any emails in a long time, I decided to answer five of your emails! (hesitantly) Er, minus two. 'Cause, you know, (mumbling, almost inaudible) five minus two is three. (normal voice) Now let's get this train wreck a-rollin'! Number one!

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,
Next time you prank-call Marzipan on her answering machine,
talk like the King of Town.
Michael from LA, CA

(He reads "Michael from LA, CA" as "Michael from Louisiana and California, respectively".)

STRONG BAD: Well, you know how much I dislike the King of Town, but I guess this would be a great way to kill two birds with one stone, by fooling Marzipan and the king. Number two!

Code:
Hey Strong Bad,
Does Strong Sad have caller I.D.?
Your number-one fan,
Phil Riglick,
St. Louis, MO

(Strong Bad says, "Not even close," after reading "Your number-one fan" and "Phil Riglick, St. Louis, MO" as "Phil Riglick, St. Louis and Moe".)

STRONG BAD: Whoa, a whole email-sending team here! Yes, earthbound Dumbo does indeed have caller I.D., but no one ever really seems to want to talk to him over the phone. Which is just fine with me. Number three!

Code:
Strong Bad,
Get Strong Mad to prank-call Marzipan
just like you!
Sincerely,
Someone less awesome than you

STRONG BAD: Well, how nice of you to admit that. Well, I do cherish Madre the Giant, but he doesn't know how to do prank-calls on an answering machine. I keep trying to tell him that it doesn't work, but he just won't listen.

(Toon plays. Then SB returns to his computer room.)

STRONG BAD: Man, that was exhausting! Last time I ever do three emails at once.

(SB sits back down at the computer.)

STRONG BAD: So, there you have, everyone. My KOT impression was quite good (though I can't say the same about his impression of me), Strong Sad is still waiting for a call, and Strong Mad can't do a prank call on an answering machine. I hope you're all happy! That's the last time I ever do three emails at once. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go train Strong Mad more on the finer points of prank-calling. Good luck getting through to him, though.

(SB gets up, making the Geddup Noise as he does so. The Paper slides down.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
The inevitable spawn of the "Sbemailiarized!" toon and the "Which sbemails were actually hremails?" thread, here in this topic you can write Strong Bad Email-esque buildups and replies to anything related to Homestar Runner! I'd give an example, but...I can't think of one right now. :blush: I hope linking to the "hremails" thread helps.

:sb: *turn on compe* Cooo-mpe Ok lets gets started Ok *cilcks sbemail.exe*

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
Why Marzpin is only Girl?
From Your Friend
Cole
Tilsonburg,ON

:sb: Roll Out The Cheat!
:sb: Ooh, a Laserdisc. The Cheat's playin' something on a Laserdisc. Everything is better on Laserdisc. Whatever happened to the Laserdisc? Laserdisc!
:sb: Ok the cheat roll that special feature "Why Come Only One Girl?" from Everything Else, Volume 2
:cheat: Meh!
-start Why Come Only One Girl?-
:sb: Why only Bird? Why only crap? ohhh.... Why Come Only One Girl? Good Answer
Marpzin is only girl!
:sb: Bye bye Guys *singing* See you Next time on Strong bad email shoooowww
-com-per comes down-

Easter eggs
Cilck Only Girl to Play Spin and Say

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am 

A Decemberween Mackerel:

STRONG BAD: (singing to "O Decemberween") Decembemail, Decembemail, time to get Strong Sad off my tail!

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,
Do you ever worry about Senor Cardgage dying?
Sincerely yours,
Lucy, Tampa, FL

STRONG BAD: No, Lucy Tampa, I never worry about Senor Cardgage dying. Even if he did come close to kicking the bucket, he always bounces right back, thanks to yours truly here! Observe how it all comes together for this man this Decemberween, when two very familiar losers show up to spend time with him...

(toon plays)

STRONG BAD: There you have it, Senor is very much alive. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go perform a Decemberween mackerel on that dying blue-midget Homestar, with the help of a very familiar Heavy Lourde (pronounces it "lewered").

(Strong Bad gets up and leaves, making the Chairscoot sound as he does so. The Compe-per appears in the corner. The Easter eggs are relocated here.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm 

Here's a SBEmailiarized version of "A Death-Defying Decemberween":

:sb: : [to the tune of "Carol of the Bells"] Hark, here's Strong Bad
Checking E-mails
On his Lapp-ay
Isn't he cool?

Quote:
Dear Strong Bard: ("Hey! I ain't no spoony bard!")

Happy Decemberweeen [read as "December-whee!-n"]! Have you ever tried to mess with Homestar's Decemberween celberations? [read as "cel-burr-ations"]

Best holiday wishes,
Frankie F., Erie PA [read as "Frankie-Frank, Eerie Pa"]

Well, Papa Frank, Homestar's "celberations" don't usually need my intervention to get messed up. Like his ill-fated "Nog-fest '99"... That mess still gives me the jibblies...

But then there was the time Homestar announced he was going to sled down the highest mountain in Free Country USA, [in suitably dramatic, echoey tones] The Steep Deep, and turned it into a big spectacle. It all started a few days before the D'ween, when I was working off my parole...

[Toon goes here]

And that was one of my best Decemberweens ever, Franky-Frank and the Murky Bunch! Homestar was bored to blood, sweat, and tears by the Marzipan clan, and I got out of listening to Great Gamaw ramble about her collection of porcelain vermin with only a concussion and a sprained clavicus majoris! If that ain't the true meaning of Decemberween, I don't know what is!

[Paper comes down]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 pm 

Marshmallow's last stand

Quote:
Dear Strong Badio (Read as a question.)
There's been so many toons on your site, so has there ever been any that were removed?
Yours Truly
Skelter Helter

:sb: Strong bad: (Typing) Well, Mr Manson, there was one toon. It was terrible! I mean, they made me sound like some kind of hispanic freak! Since when did I ever sound like that?! What you're about to see is not for people who don't like stupid crap. (Shows Toon.) Can you believe it?! No wonder they took that off the site! That should be rated R! For Retarded, not restricted. (The Paper comes down)

All work and no play makes homestar a dull boy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:18 pm 

Which Ween Costumes?
:sb: Jingle bells, jingle bells, checking my emails today! I'm sitting here, on a stool, in front of my computer, hey!
Quote:
Dear Strong Bad,
One time I dressed up as a Santam'n for Halloween, and people said I got my Weens all mixed up! Has this ever happened to you?
Yours truly, The Other Mike.

:sb: (typing) "The Other Mike?" What happened to the first Mike? Tell the first Mike to get to off his butt and type me an email! (clears screen) Well, believe it or not, the Mike I don't like, we did once get our Weens crossed. You see, it all started when all of us gathered in the field, and I had a lampshade and a shoe in my hand, and then..... (toon starts)
:sb: (typing) Well, Some Random Bike, that is what happened when I say a creepy comment, Pom Pom finds his snowglobe, and Coach Z going to the stationary store collide. Right now, I'm going to go see what's in that bargain bin at Bub's. Homestar's not getting anything this year.
:hr: (leans into frame from right, in annoyed tone) Oh, come on!
:sb: Ha. Happy holidays everybody! (The Paper comes down)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 am 

On Break

"Dear Strong Bad,
During the time that you did work for Bubs in the mascot costume, did anything exciting ever happen?
Sincerely,
Me" Says M E.
"Well, Maine, nothing exciting ever happened. In fact, that job was the most boring job ever! If there was anything at all interesting, it was when I was taking one of my few breaks."
Play the toon.
"If you ever need a buck or two, don't let Bubs hire you. Seriously, don't. That crayon did not taste like marshmallows." Mutters "Stupid crayons saying they're just like one thing and then nothing like that thing at all."
After a few seconds, Bubs yells, "Get back to work!"
SB, "Dang it. My e-mail break is over." Puts on mascot outfit and drags his feet as he leaves.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 am 

Xeriouxly Forxe:

Strong Bad: (To the tune of "Love Me Do") Eeee-mail me do! You know I love to!

Dear Strong Bad,

What has happened to you guys? Where have you been for these past few months?

Jayden VIC

Strong Bad: Well, Jayden Vick, the lot of us have been transformed. Here, you can see us in our transformed forms:

(Xeriouxly Forxe plays)

Strong Bad: Ugggh! At least I'm back to normal! And that weirdo Homsar was safe! But the others? They'll need at least 8 months to recover! I think I'll lock myself in the bath while waiting! I don't wanna see everyone looking different!

(Stops typing)

So, until next time, I'll always be here! So pleee-eee-eee-eeease... e-mail me do!

(Gets up and leaves)

(Offscreen) Oh, oh, e-mail me do!

(The Compé-per appears)

Last edited by RickTommy on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm 

The Interview:

STRONG BAD: All work and no email makes Strong Bad a good boy.

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,

What makes Homestar tick? Why don't
you do an interview with him so we
can find out what his deal is.

Sincerely,
Dennis

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Dennis, truly, there are few guys as stupid as Homestar Runner. But I guess it is time to unravel all the idiotic ramblings and speech impediments, and get down to the chewy caramel center of this no-armed whitey. But I must warn you, it will not be pretty.

(The actual toon starts at Marshmallow's Last Stand; the typewriter scene in the smokey office has been replaced by the scene of Strong Bad at his computer, most likely the Tandy. What he typed above is partially the same as in the opening. When the toon ends with Homestar prancing around outside, cut back to Strong Bad at his computer.)

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Dennis, I never did get to the bottom of things, but I can tell you that the results were not pretty. It was slimy and smelly and kinda stung my eyes. I guess I never will be able to figure out Dumbstar Dumber out. (stops typing) Okay, so until next time, keep sending me your questions, and I will make fun of you. I mean... No, wait, yes, make fun of you.

(The Paper comes down.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm 

Date Nite

Strong Bad: (to the tune of old mcdonald) Senor Strong Bad had an email! EIEIOOO!

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
Has Marzipan ever datted soemone besides Homestar?
Your friend
Joshua

(Strong Bad pronounces datted and soemone the way they are spelt.)
Strong Bad: Well, Josh, yes, yes indeed. It was a date with the cheat. Homestar and I basically spent the entire night trying to ruin their date. Check it out!
(Toon plays)
Strong Bad: Ugh, hopefully her date with Bubs goes better, er, worse, then the other one. Okay, so until next time this is strong bad saying... um.... ooga booga boo? Well, I'm out.
(PREEEEOW!)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 pm 

:sb: checka checka hi, checka checka email... ...ho.
:sb: HI SB! (shouts as he reads) HOMESTAR IS FUNNY! (Says, oh, finally, you quiet down.) Reads in a more toned-down voice: Has he ever done anything productive, though? From SK Jones,NY. (reads as, "stupid kid jones, niiiiiiiy."
:sb: well, stupid, as we know, Homestar NEVER does anything productive. Neither do you. (mutters) "writin' in all capitals for the firs half of the email." :sb: Anyway, this should show you how any, ANY, of homestar's ideas go haywire.
(No Hands On Deck! plays)
:sb: ohhh! (falls off his stool)
cut to wide shot of the computer room. strong bad is laying on his back, his foot resting against the stool.
:sb: Awful. Just awful. (looks at viewers) told ya!
(just then, Homestar walks in.)
:hr: Hey stwon bon, wanna come see my, "deck world?"
:sb: Everyones already seen your deck world, dorkleface. It's crap and we hate it. go away.
(homestar lifts his leg up to leave, but freezes in position. Paper comes down.)
after a while: :sb: you should probaby get goin, homestar. Hear your mom callin' you. Wants you to flush... you... down the toilet.

Last edited by TwiceStyle on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm 

Cut to title screen. A message commentary says: This is the very first sbemail. Before Some Kinda Robot, even. Unfortunately, it was never released because at the time we thought it was too long. Boy, we were wrong!
Click an arrow that says "playing styles" to play the email.
cut to strong bad in his old style, sitting before the Tandy.
:sb: (In his old Mexican accent) Okay losers, today i'ma going to try something new. Da Email.
types: ('run "strongbad's__email")
Dear e-strong bad,
Have joo ever tried singing?
Abdi LaRue, San Diego Califorñia.
Well Abdi, as stupid as joo are, I have tried singing before. I've released an album, too! Watch this:
(the toon "strong bad sings" plays)
cut back to the tandy.
:sb: so, there joo have it. Okay, until next time, keep sending me some e-mails and I will tell joo how stupid joo are - I mean, answer them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:29 am 

DNA Evidence:

STRONG BAD: Hey, Mellow Mushroom! Eat your heart out!

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,

The past few emails have mentioned some
kind of thing about "DNA evidence". Can you
explain what is going on?

Yours,
Ben
Texarkana

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Ben-Tex, I think this all has to do with Strong Sad or something. I think we were trying to determine, once and for all, if he is part elephant or part hippo or something. But let's look at what's happened in the past so far.

(The toon begins, starting with the "Previously..." message. It ends after Homsar's "Easter pants" remark.)

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Strong Sad is right about one thing. The world will never know for sure what kind of creature he is. Not even Homsar knows. Which is just fine with me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get me a REAL green apple snowcone from Bubs!

(Strong Bad leaves, making the Chairscoot sound as he does so. The Paper comes down.)

Sorry, it's so bad and thrown together.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:06 pm 

Which Ween Costumes?

Quote:
STRONG BAD: No new sbemails, no new stuff on the Popups means no good why they shut down my Message Bored and Homestar's yearbook? I think will give a Sbemailiarized

Dear Strong Bad
I'm sad becouse there's no halloween toon this year
from The Abominable Ween Monster.

STRONG BAD: Weenman this year we dress up for Decemberween

{Insert Toon Here}

STRONG BAD: Homsar is right now in the hospital so he can't enjoy this.

{The Compé-per comes up}

Easter Eggs

At the end, click on the word enjoy:
{Cut to the main cast standing in the field, wearing their costumes.}
STRONG BAD: Hey Bubs, nice Die Hard costume, man!
BUBS: Don't you call me costume man, and this is just a promotion for the concession stand! {holds up a machine gun} Now I have a machine gun.
STRONG BAD: Awesome! I'll take it!
BUBS: I didn't say it was for sale! This is for keeping The Cheat outta my bargain bin.
THE CHEAT: {The Cheat noises} {holds up Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People}
STRONG MAD: {growls and moves in a jerky fashion}
HOMESTAR RUNNER: Ooh, Strong Mad, your animation is soooo Rankin/Bass.
HOMESTAR RUNNER: Oh, Begley, Pom Pom. That is the best last-episode-of-St. Elsewhere costume I have ever seen.
HOMESTAR RUNNER: {slow; playfully} Say, Strong Bad, your costume's making me feel a little bit, uh... Loosey Goosey.
STRONG BAD: {quickly} Shut your face pile right now, or I'm gonna start feeling a little... {slow; playfully} Punchy Wunchy.
THE KING OF TOWN: I hope the Bumpuses' dogs run through here and knock you over!
STRONG BAD: Strong Sad, you look like a deranged Easter Bunny.
STRONG SAD: I do not!
STRONG BAD: You do, too! You look like a... pink nightmare!
HOMESTAR RUNNER: Oh, Strong Sad, I absolutely ADORE your Donnie Darko costume.
STRONG BAD: {quickly} More like Donnie Dorko!
HOMESTAR RUNNER: Oh, King of Town, an exquisite Devil Don King costume.
THE KING OF TOWN: No, no! I'm Mister Heat Blister! I'm Mister Hundred and One!
STRONG BAD: Uh, is that your age or your number of heart attacks?
THE KING OF TOWN: Triple that number and you're in both ballparks!
HOMESTAR RUNNER: {singing; a slight echo from his voice is heard} Do you realize... blah blah blah... that I have the most... low budget style? Do you realize...?
STRONG BAD: Coach Z, even though no one wants to hear the stupid explanation for your costume, let's hear the stupid explanation for your costume.
COACH Z: Can't you guys tell? I'm the rapping paper!
EVERYONE BUT COACH Z: {groans} Oooh.
COACH Z: No, no, check this out:
{begins rapping while a beat plays}
Looseleaf, college-rule, legal pad,
I'm the rapping paper and I rap real bad!
Not bad like bad, but bad like real bad!
I'm the rapping paper and I rap real bad!
Let's count my blue lines, y'all!
One... two... three...
HOMESTAR RUNNER: {while Coach is counting his lines} Hey, Strong Bad, let's try it again.
EVERYONE BUT COACH Z: {groans} Oooh.
COACH Z: Aw, if I had a nickel for every time I've been groaned off stage.

At the end, click on the word Homsar:
{Cut to the main cast standing in the field, wearing their costumes.}
HOMESTAR RUNNER: Hey wait! We forgoting someone!
{Homestar takes ou the phone and call Homsar}
HOMESTAR RUNNER: We wating you plz come on
{Homsar comes walking in a Ed the elf Costume}
HOMSAR: AaAaAaAaAaAa'm not dying anymore!
HOMESTAR RUNNER: Sorry you are late!

Last edited by Lucsar on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 pm 

Personally, in that Homsar Easter egg, he should be dressed as Ed the elf from "The Night They Saved Christmas", a TV movie from 1984.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
DNA Evidence:

STRONG BAD: Hey, Mellow Mushroom! Eat your heart out!

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,

The past few emails have mentioned some
kind of thing about "DNA evidence". Can you
explain what is going on?

Yours,
Ben
Texarkana

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Ben-Tex, I think this all has to do with Strong Sad or something. I think we were trying to determine, once and for all, if he is part elephant or part hippo or something. But let's look at what's happened in the past so far.

(The toon begins, starting with the "Previously..." message. It ends after Homsar's "Easter pants" remark.)

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Strong Sad is right about one thing. The world will never know for sure what kind of creature he is. Not even Homsar knows. Which is just fine with me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get me a REAL green apple snowcone from Bubs!

(Strong Bad leaves, making the Chairscoot sound as he does so. The Paper comes down.)

Sorry, it's so bad and thrown together.

But I got the Mellow Mushroom reference.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:54 am 

masterpokemon12 wrote:
:sb: *turn on compe* Cooo-mpe Ok lets gets started Ok *cilcks sbemail.exe*

Quote:
Dear Strong Bad
Why Marzpin is only Girl?
From Your Friend
Cole
Tilsonburg,ON

:sb: Roll Out The Cheat!
:sb: Ooh, a Laserdisc. The Cheat's playin' something on a Laserdisc. Everything is better on Laserdisc. Whatever happened to the Laserdisc? Laserdisc!
:sb: Ok the cheat roll that special feature "Why Come Only One Girl?" from Everything Else, Volume 2
:cheat: Meh!
-start Why Come Only One Girl?-
:sb: Why only Bird? Why only crap? ohhh.... Why Come Only One Girl? Good Answer
Marpzin is only girl!
:sb: Bye bye Guys *singing* See you Next time on Strong bad email shoooowww
-com-per comes down-

Easter eggs
Cilck Only Girl to Play Spin and Say

Not to be outdone by that example of Sbemailiarizing a DVD toon, here's something else: Bubslegum Comics.

STRONG BAD: Strong Bad Email gets its power from the Homestarrunner.com Workshop. (based on one of Bad Bad Guy's ideas for an intro and also on the end of "The Electric Company")

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,

Remember back during Halloween 2001 when
you guys came up to that trick-or-treating house
and Bubs got a pack of bubble gum and he talked
about the comics that came with it? Is there any
way you could have him do more of it?

Yours truly,
Mike, CA

(Strong Bad reads the sender's name and location as "Mica".)

STRONG BAD: (typing) Well, Mica, Bubs felt that those bubble gum comics were terrible!

(Pull back to reveal Bubs standing behind SB.)

BUBS: Hey! Were you just ragging on my ragging on bubble gum comics? No one on rags on bubble gum comics except me! Got it?

STRONG BAD: Okay, then why don't you do a few more, huh?

BUBS: Alright already.

(Toon plays. After the last comic with its message, "That's a dryer!", cut back to Bubs and SB.)

BUBS: Can I go now?

STRONG BAD: Yeah, you're done.

(Bubs leaves.)

STRONG BAD: (typing) Huh! Man! Whatever! Those were crazy! I never wanna chew gum again! Those comics were terrible!

(The Paper comes down.)

(The scenes with SB and Bubs actually replaced the scenes with Mike and Matt.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm 

CaptainPastHisPrime wrote:
Personally, in that Homsar Easter egg, he should be dressed as Ed the elf from "The Night They Saved Christmas", a TV movie from 1984.

i updated

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 pm 

Amandaibags wrote:
Dounut onto others

STRONG BAD: (singing to "The World Owes Me a Living") Oh, the world owes me an email. Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na.

Code:
Dear Strong Bad,

Have you ever tried to shut down a business you
don't like?

Sincerely,
George

STRONG BAD: (typing) Shut down a business I didn't like? Which one are you talking about? There are several business I don't like. (clears screen) Well, actually, there was this one business that Homestar started, involving donuts. But Bubs, too, was in the donut business, after dropping out of the questionable medical coverage business, and he disliked the competition that he was getting, even though Homestar's business was far inferior to his. He complained about it to no one in particular. I think it was Coach Z. I overheard him and, as one of his truest friends, I decided to do something about it.

(toon plays)

STRONG BAD: And there you have it, I did Bubs a favor by shutting Homestar down and he thanked me for doing him an unexpected favor. I only hope I don't get slammed by the Municipality for illegally impersonating a health inspector.

(The Poopsmith is heard approaching the door. Strong Bad looks off-screen in alarm.)

STRONG BAD: Uh-oh, I'm outta here!

(The Poopsmith comes in, dressed in his Poopertrooper getup, followed by the King of Town.)

THE KING OF TOWN: He's not in here! I'll teach the Health Inspector a lesson for falsely impersonating a health inspector! And for getting Homestar's donut place shut down. It was my favorite! I needed his donuts to satisfy the Taco Bell-NASA conglomerate. Let's keep searching, Poopertrooper!

(They leave. The Paper comes down.)