Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: "And The Rest!" DVD (or something like that)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 pm 

I've been thinking of a post-Everything Else 4 DVD, which would be comprised of all the post-200 SBEmails (counting HREmails) and post-EE4 toons and such, since neither of those (SBEmails Disc 7 and EE5, respectively) would be enough to merit a full DVD on their own right now. If past DVDs are any indication, here's what the contents would be:

Toons
--Compy Catalog
--On Break

Emails
--SBEmailiarized!
--HRemail #7
--HRemail #62
--HRemail #2000
--HRemail #3184 (AKA SBEmail #201)
--SBEmail #202: IMAGINARY
--SBEmail #203: INDEPENDENT
--SBEmail #204: DICTIONARY
--SBEmail #205: VIDEOGRAPHY

Holidays
--Decomposing Pumpkins
--Doomy Tales of the Macabre
--Fan Costumes '09
--Punkin Show
--Xeriouxly Forxe

Other Stuff
--The Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar (Puppet Stuff)
--Crystal Fortress (Powered By The Cheat)

For a taste of what the DVD versions of these toons would be like, go here: http://fanstuff.hrwiki.org/wiki/Everything_Else_Greatest_Hits. And here: http://fanstuff.hrwiki.org/wiki/strongbad_email.exe_Disc_Seven.

Your thoughts?

Post subject: Re: "And The Rest!" DVD (or something like that)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 am 

I don't think I'll post as frequently as before, since we haven't received new Homestar Runner cartoons as often as we did before, but I'd still like to suggest Xeriouxly Forxe-themed menus. Those character designs deserve more than just one short and a main page.

Also, last February, I had a DVD like this on the Fanstuff Wiki, titled "The Final Toons." I retooled it after people went, "Oh, those aren't the final toons! There's bound to be more!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 pm 

Dang. GREAT IDEA!!! :-D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 am 

I think that would be a good DVD to have incase H*R goes under. I also think it'd be cool if there was some sort of final message from TBC to all their fans for being loyal for so long.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:50 am 

Perhaps they could do an actual toon of "Soap Box Doiby".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 am 

I forget why I started thinking of Homestar Runner again, but I thought I'd share some vague ideas I had for packaging and menus. Some copies would have cases resembling a Strong Bad Email DVD, labeled, "strongbad_email.exe disc seven Plus Everything Else, Volume Four". Others would have cases matching whatever theme Mike and Matt would have used if they made a new "Everything Else" DVD, labeled, "Everything Else, Volume Four Plus strongbad_email.exe disc seven". After the FBI warning on the DVD, you would get the option to watch either Strong Bad Email or "Everything Else", then get taken to menus matching the respective line.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:47 pm 

Bad Bad Guy wrote:
I forget why I started thinking of Homestar Runner again, but I thought I'd share some vague ideas I had for packaging and menus. Some copies would have cases resembling a Strong Bad Email DVD, labeled, "strongbad_email.exe disc seven Plus Everything Else, Volume Four". Others would have cases matching whatever theme Mike and Matt would have used if they made a new "Everything Else" DVD, labeled, "Everything Else, Volume Four Plus strongbad_email.exe disc seven". After the FBI warning on the DVD, you would get the option to watch either Strong Bad Email or "Everything Else", then get taken to menus matching the respective line.

No, in this case, it would have to be "strongbad_email.exe disc seven Plus Everything Else, Volume Five". "Volume Four" would have been a standalone DVD.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm 

This. Would be. AWESOME. And Bad Bad Guy is right. They should have some Xeriouxly Forxe content, because that particular facet hasn't gotten enough attention, other than the toon and menu.

I hear Jerusalem bells a ringin'
(They're undeniable)
And I'm like baby baby baby
Caught in a bad romance
(But I'm) never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Cuz I'm walkin on sunshine, baby, oh!
No blinding light
Like it's dynamite
This place about to ENGSMSPLODE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 pm 

Lets call it, EPIC. THE ULTIMATE HOMESTAR RUNNER DVD. The Bros would sell it at video stores and amazon and stuff, and it would be a cd and dvd pack. I would make you wanna jump twice times, and scam some sweet bucks on potential pizza. The DVD would start with a long flash intro (because It should be that way) with an everybody everybody remix including the Salsa Commodity/Very Low Sodium Band's Homestar Runner tribute. The intro would feature the silhouette of homestar running with 12 stripes on him. Red for Strong Bad, Dark Purple for Strong Mad, grey for Strong Sad, yellow for Teh Cheatyson, orange for Bubs, neon green for Coach Z, yellow for Pom Pom, White for The King Of Town, Brown (I know, eww) for the Crapsmith, blue for Homsar, magenta for Marzipan, and dark green for TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
(would of put more os, but I'm tryin to save space, eh?
Eh.
I'll skip 2 main page:
Like H*R main page, but with sb and hr and no downloads.
Toons: :sb: (in his bad acting voice) Watch the cartoons! (Mutters to Homestar) *you do the next one*
Games :homestar: Umm... a game! :sb: (muttering) games, crapface!) :hr: Main page 2600! Now with games! :sb: *facepalm*
Characters: :sb: Check me out! Forget Hamstring here! Look at my faves, my relationship status, my pics an- :sad: This isn't a social networking site, Strong Bad. :sb: Oh shut up! You're just jealous because 5 people like my page! :sad: (points to himself) well I happen to have :sb: NEXT!
store: :hr: I'm a stor- :bubs: (pops up) I'm Bubs! Owner of this here concession Stand! (pans to an empty field. A tumbleweed rolls across the scenery. Stomping is heard. Strong Mad comes in, wearing Bubs' stand. :sm: : HIDE AND SEEK! The Cheat falls out of the stand, angry, and walks away. Scene pans back.
Email: :sb: I'm gonna do this like buttstar, here. (In exaggerated voice:) Eeeeeeeeeeemmmmaaaaiiiiilllllllllll! :hr: That's not how you do it! (Takes a deep breath) Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee9(Entire cast pops up except Homestar and Homsar) STOP IT!!!!! Homsar hovers in. (Clears throat) :homsar: A-Eeeeeemail! (Applause is heard.)
That's all I can think of now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]