Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: New? Introduce yourself!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 pm 

Welcome to the chocolate covered, lasers-shooting-out-of-eyes club, Hey, You! :senor:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 am 

Hi! My name is Lily! It's cool if you call me BelugaBaby, just plain Beluga, or whatever. Maybe not just Baby. That might be a little weird.

I actually discovered H*R ...a few months ago, maybe? I daresay I've quickly become a pretty hardcore fan. I've already produced some fanart (note the avatar :) ) and short fanfics and junk like that! So yeah!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm 

Hi Lily. :mrgreen:

And your avatar is very well-drawn! It rocks. :eekdance:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 pm 

I love her avatar, because it looks almost exactly like how I draw.

*feels shameful because all work is drawn on paper*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:27 pm 

Thanks, guys! Ya know, I draw on paper and just scan it and maybe use GIMP or whatever to make it look better on the computer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 am 

Hi, everypeoples! I'm new here... actually, no I'm not new but feel new since it's been, well, a few years since I posted. Sure feels like a new experience.

I quit the wiki contributions outright when the dot matrix printer was upgraded. And... looks like the update train went off the tracks in late 2009. *tear*. Strong Bad Email #206 ??

"No one in their right mind would willingly stop making Homestar cartoons for a living." - Matt Chapman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:51 pm 

Preoooow.
(Yes I know, this is the most important post I have ever made)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm 

Hello everyone! I've made an account to post here out of sheer nostalgia, but I haven't forgotten a bit of what the site meant to me as a kid. I've been watching the characters grow since the 4th grade, and with me being out of the school system now, that's no joke. On a whim I decided to look at the site a few days ago, and saw the bad news :(( . Well, as long as some people out there remember how amazing Homestar Runner is, it's still worth remembering, right :) ?

Glad to be here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:49 pm 

Welcome to the ranks of the forum users, keeping the dream of Homestar Runner alive until the fateful day of sbemail 206#!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 am 

Hey everybody everybody. My name is Shock, but since that name is usually taken I go by Shock44. I've been a fan of Homestar Runner since I was 13 back in 2003. I love the website a lot and have bought 7 of their dvds. I joined today to hopefully start contributing to this community. Starting with the HR fan film idea since I saw it today and noticed it could need some help. I hope to have fun here and meet some great people and help anyone out who needs it.

A little bit about me: I'm big on video gaming, computers, the internet, art and making videos. I try to respect everyone I talk to and try to be a pretty positive and mostly funny guy, though I'm not very good at making up jokes. I'm great at making videos and I'm a decent animator, still need practice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm 

Welcome.Welcome to the Homestar Runner Forums. You have chosen, or been chosen-be quiet Breen. Anyway, um, welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 pm 

Senor_Cardgage wrote:
Welcome.Welcome to the Homestar Runner Forums. You have chosen, or been chosen-be quiet Breen. Anyway, um, welcome!

Lol, thanks. Nice reference.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 am 

Hey. I go by kiba, my username's usually kiba214 , but i wanted a homestarier name. I'm a real nerd and just recently picked back up on homestarrunner since my brother showed me the Trogidor video when I was like 5 (Yeah I'm young, almost 14 now). Also I do most typing, and watching of HsR on my PSP. My favorite character has gotta be Bubs. :bubs:
That's about it I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:20 am 

nice to meet you, hi my name is pheobe, hope you attention! :eekdance:

--------------------------------------------------------

hollister uk with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds. :bubs:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm 

Hey everyone. I'm a huge fan of Homestar and have been since 2007. I usually go with the handle of Blademan916 but I felt this name is more appropriate. Also, quick question: What are Homestar fans called? I mean Doctor who fans are called Whovians, so what do we call ourselves?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 pm 

Well, I guess we could call ourselves Homestoids.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:10 am 

:marzi:

Hi. I'm Hector. I just joined, and I will usually visit the forum in the middle of the day. I also like Neutral Milk Hotel. :mrgreen:
My favorite character is :homsar:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 am 

:homsar:
Oh wow. Look at those smilies. :U

My name is Amanda, though I tend to go by either Shadow, Houndoom, or Doctor Doom. You may pick any of those. (The latter tends to be the most popular.)

I actually have been lurking the Wiki/Forums for...a very long time now. (Like, I've been a H*R fan for ever.)

I decided to check things out, and saw that tweet that Matt made, and I decided I might as well get into this action.

A bit about myself, lessee...

I'm 18, and I am 'technically' a freelance artist. c:
I do stuff for private parties, websites, and lots of things. Though I've yet to get a steady job at a website. XD Most of the sites that're all like "Hey! We'll hire you!" just like...disappear. :P I never hear from them again. XD I also use 'XD' a lot, mind you.

I'm also a nerd. A 'what' nerd? An everything nerd. From games, to cartoons, to anime, to, well, everything! XD

And I one day hope to be a Game Designer! That is what college is for. :I

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:00 pm 

Alright, Shadow the Houndhog, welcome to our little place on this big, vast, net!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 pm 

Hello, my name is Chris (Krzysiek) and i live in Poland. I'm ** years old (Last time i gave my age on some forum, nobody tolerated me. :( )
I'm currently learning flash by creating PBTC-like (Powered by the Cheat) stuff.
I also work on translating EVERY toon (even song and all) to Polish. I mean, but Polish subtitles everywhere where it's possible. (Check out THIS! and you can might as well as check this...)
Damn, i wanted to write something more... Nevermind.

Oh, i also like doing Gnome work on hrwiki!

I remember now! I'm kinda shy guy...

Well, i like playing classic games like Doom, or Megaman, or Kirby early games (up to Crystal Shards), or Trogador, or SM20X6.
Oh, i also LOVE playing Super Smash Bros. so if you wanna we can play someday. :)

DANG, I again written whole history of my life. I wanted to write up to 10 words! :kot:

Oh, i forgot. I REALLY like homestarrunner.net. (It's dot com.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm 

Welcome to the forums Krtietellintigonwe-Chris! And you don't have to hide your age on this forum. People of all ages are accepted here! I mean, there are some Homestoids here that are only eight and I treat them on a level of respect as any adult forumer. Anywho, here-sa Mr. Green! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm 

Welcome to the forums Krtietellintigonwe-Chris! And you don't have to hide your age on this forum. People of all ages are accepted here! I mean, there are some Homestoids here that are only eight and I treat them on a level of respect as any adult forumer. Anywho, here-sa Mr. Green! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:42 pm 

Everbody Everybody hello im tehepicrunner also known on minecraft tehepicdude i came too this wonderful place too hang out when im not watching invader zim or sbemails and toons or playing games or other stuff homestarrunner.com related my fav person (or duck or what ever he is) on homestarrunner.com is the cheat i do fan art on homestar runner and stuff i love telltale games and the tease for sbemail206 was posted on my b-day! So thats all tehepicrunner out! ::cheatgrin::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 pm 

Dah-dah-dah-DAHHHHHH!

*gasp* Could it be?!

Yes, Cheatina has made her long-awaited return!

Hey everybody, great to be back. :mrgreen: And it's great to see Mr. Green again!

:eekdance: Yeah, I missed you too, Eekdance.

I welcome all new people coming in. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm 

Well this is a very delayed post *looks at join date*. Anyway, I'm Mr. Nutt (mr_nutt) and I'm currently doing a let's Play of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People.

I also made a screensaver of the Compy crashing years ago for the Fanstuff wiki (lost to the ages I'm afraid).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:02 pm 

My name is Matthew. I am 15. I learned about HSR.com from someone in one of my game design classes, though I knew about Strong Bad from some advertisements I saw in a Nintendo Magazine.

I have an NES, a SNES, an N64, a model 2 Sega Genesis, an original Game Boy, a GBA, a PSP, an Xbox 360 (I'm on my third so far, considering getting the slim model), a Wii, and a 3DS.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 pm 

Looks like you got yourself a set of nostalgia consoles Mr. Super64DS!

And Mr. Mr. Nutt that's a nice channel you got.
I think I might subscribe.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:20 pm 

Senor_Cardgage wrote:
Looks like you got yourself a set of nostalgia consoles Mr. Super64DS!

And Mr. Mr. Nutt that's a nice channel you got.
I think I might subscribe.... :mrgreen:

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 pm 

Hey everybody, I have been a massive homestarrunner fan for the last six years or so (is it really that many?). Recently got back into watching them, have enjoyed revisiting some old favourites.
I guess my favourites are Strong Sad, Coach Z and Homestar himself.

In my other time, I'm a student and I have a blog about classical music. Check out in the sig.

Much love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 am 

Welcome to the club svejk! And sorry about the spam. We need a better custodian. Er, spam custodian. Spamstodian.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next