Homestar Runner Wiki Forum

A companion to the Homestar Runner Wiki
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Ever had a H*R dream?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:41 pm 

LOL have you ever thinked that this topic we are talking about dreams, then come a spambot and say something about dreams?
ON: I Just dream in 3rd person when I play video games or use computer and after a bit i go to sleep, its science approved.
<<insert picture of scientist homestar here>>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm 

Here ya go lu9!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 am 

I, too, had a dream in which Homestar Runner had a new cartoon. It was a new sbemail. This hiatus is getting to me.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:58 pm 

I recently had another one. I know, I don't even watch H*R that much, if ever. So in this one, the date of the next update was still the same: 8-6-12 or 6-8-12. It's hard to tell. It was updated with sbemail206, and the Welcome page was a light blue color instead of yellow and had Homestar looking back and forth between "Come on in" and "Watch intro".

Homestar Runner fan since the summer of deuce double-aught twice

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 pm 

I had a pretty great Homestar Runner dream last night. It was about a new toon that replaced the intro page. It was in super-widescreen format, and started out as a spoof holiday toon (referencing the fact that most of the toons released since the site stopped updating regularly have been holiday toons), that was a combination of every holiday. It had a scene where some offscreen kids were trying to decide what holiday song they should sing but sounding really confused because all of the holidays were combined. Strong Bad said something about the mega-holiday's symbol being "Grit", which was apparently a pile of whatsit shaped like a Christmas tree. Then it went to a title card with the Announcer reading off the apparent title of the toon which was "The (insert really long name combining a bunch of holidays) Special", but he gave up in the middle of reading the title. At this point I apparently refreshed the page because I couldn't hear what happened, so the toon played again, and I woke up when it got back to that point so I never saw what the rest of the toon was going to be about (presumably it would have gone in a different direction than it originally appeared, maybe involving the characters trying to get the site back on track).

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:54 pm 

Weird, I had a very similar dream last night. It mainly centered around the Brothers Chaps promising some sort of a Thanksgiving + Decemberween in May toon within the following few hours, and they released a teaser for it. So my dream mainly consisted of me waiting around for the new toon and waking up before I got to see it.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 pm 

So, what was the toon like?

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:02 pm 

I had another one last night. The what's new button was loaded up with two Halloween toons (even though it wasn't Halloween), and there was some sort of preview of the next toon there as well. No scenes from the toons unfortunately. When I woke up I wanted to go look at them before I realized it was a dream.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm 

For some reason, we all seem to be having dreams about new holiday toons. Strange.

I had another dream last night that the forum was super crazy active and like everyone was online at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:53 am 

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! EGGS-TREE! EGGS-TREE!
Now that I've got you attention, I just wanted to say that last night I had a dream where the website got a total remake. I remember that there were like 20 new videos, and that all of the episodes were video files so they had no easter eggs. Yup, another example of the ol' good news and bad news right there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 pm 

HOLY CRAPBALLS!!!

Check the wiki and see the latest 2012 Homestar Runner NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 pm 

lu9 wrote:
HOLY CRAPBALLS!!!

Check the wiki and see the latest 2012 Homestar Runner NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's been there for nearly 4 months now...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 pm 

I had a dream that :sb: attempted to drown :hr: by flooding his room with a hose and I had :sm: & :sad: stuffed animals.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 am 

I had a beautiful dream in which Strong Bad answered my e-mail.
Sadly, it was just a dream... :sad:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 am 

I had some dreams where H*R updated.

In one of them, Main Page 27 was created, and it was a "Jumping Jack Contest" style Strong Bad (without pants :blush: (?) :eek: ) in the Field.

In another one, I went on the HRWiki and found out that there was an old-timey Hremail called "Parsnip Soup".

In another one, I dreamed that there was a Decemberween toon (even though it was September)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:09 am 

Gfdgsgxgzgdrc wrote:
I had some dreams where H*R updated.

In one of them, Main Page 27 was created, and it was a "Jumping Jack Contest" style Strong Bad (without pants :blush: (?) :eek: ) in the Field.

In another one, I went on the HRWiki and found out that there was an old-timey Hremail called "Parsnip Soup".

In another one, I dreamed that there was a Decemberween toon (even though it was September)

How much crazy dreams!
I would find funny if Stinkoman answers emails in the future with that floating computer from the future strong bad in the extra email "Accent" =p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:05 pm 

This topic hasn't had any activity in a while, but I just woke up from a dream that H*R updated but the cartoon was insane!! There were all these fake Bubses... then the real Bubs beat up the King of Town... and then everyone was taking off their skin!!! It was disturbing. But I think it's funny that in my dream, I was thinking, "The forum must be going crazy right now"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:11 am 

I once had a dream where all of the characters turned into kittens. I also have dreams that new characters some to the series.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:42 pm 

I had a rather odd dream last night. The Brothers Strong were kids and living with their older sister named Strong Brat who looked like a human with blonde hair and a pink dress and she had beady green eyes like Strong Bad (or were they blue?) but lighter and had sclera. She and Strong Bad got into a fight and then Strong Bad decided to run away and Strong Brat said "Well, go ahead" and locked the door. Then he went on some adventure with the ghosts from Pac Man.

Yeah, Strong Brat sounds like a horrible sibling, but Strong Bad has done worse things to his sibling.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:28 pm 

Last night I had a dream where I where I was looking at old Homestar Runner files. It turned out the show was originally going to be about Strong Bad and Strong Sad fighting all the time. They even had different names (Strong Sad was named Reria) and they weren't brothers at all, they were just room mates and Homestar was in the audience watching it all. But the creators decided to make it center around the lovable athlete Homestar instead.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:03 am 

In another dream Coach Z was like uber depressed so he stopped coaching and was replaced by Coach A! He acted like a drill sergeant and made his students (I think Homestar, Pom Pom, and Strong Sad) do many exercises. And later in the dream... Strong Sad and Strong Mad were lovers...

:sb:<The disgust it won't wash off!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13